Vizunah / Deso / Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Please forward me any screenshots or videos taken about this.. ther was one incident i was present for at Bay around the weekend ssort of time, as i was there and knew of the mesmer responsible for the majority of alleged hacks, (I was actually in party with them at the time) I warned my guild if anyone took the portal or condoned the use of glitching they would be instantly guild kicked.

Send me any evidence and I assure you any of my guild members involved will be dealt with.

After that comment /bow to [INVI] for his fairplay.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: socialdisorder.9684

socialdisorder.9684

Deso : plz stop trying to retake your garrison/north tower in prime, because of you guys we can’t focus on reseting Vs Bay. Thank you by advance

All taken care of for you

Attachments:

More Badges ~ Engineer²
~[coin]~
‘Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.’

(edited by socialdisorder.9684)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

POPPY! What’s happened to your daily morning blog?
C’mon! Get your kitten in gear!

Good commanding on Deso BL – Got my dailies within 20 mins of logging on which gives me more fun time later this evening! :-)

Oh! And the VS Mesmer who blind-sided me last night by appearing to offer a 1-on-1 then portalling 4 other allies .. nice one! Totally unexpected when I should have known better! I live and learn!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

That MagnusLL, how amazing and kittened, can’t believe that.

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Needs more Kingface

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaisukii.7809

Kaisukii.7809

French servers need putting in a match-up together for the rest of this games life, think everyone will benefit from this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarn.6027

dkarn.6027

French servers need putting in a match-up together for the rest of this games life, think everyone will benefit from this.

You have opportunity to progress your skill by fighting these 2 strongest french server !
So be happy to fight them !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Good night on Deso bl map jade and viz with their feint attacks on garry to distract us from cliffside and long view lol, had a nice battle at Astral vs [DEX] from Jade longest fight of the night and a feint attack of our own onto Bluebriar that ended up stalling[DEX] up for over 4 mins on the objective to flip it back, Viz trebing from Temple of storms etc the good times just went on and on thanks everyone for a great night.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Thanks to the VS commander, who dueled me at Deso BL today noon. He won all the land duels, but I won all underwater combats. Draw in points.

Despite I am not myself into dueling I think commander vs commander duels should be more frequent as server point wise the match is already decided. It would be fun to spectate such duels.

Our guild TLA was roaming VS BL with a roughly dozen man team. We got the Hills and Northern towers + supply camps. VS Garrison was too well defended and we were outmanned, so we failed to capture it. Thanks to my enemies for those under water matches at Visunah Borderlands. Me alone against Jade and VS small teams several times. I won all the underwater fights and got about 1.5 gold + lots of t5/t6 materials + tons of badges in less than 1 hour.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: negus.5832

negus.5832

Leave it to MoS) to destroy the fun of the servers who try to do gvg Not only do they manage to contribute in ruining the tier 1 server, and making every server flunk on purpose so they don’t have to join blobing, but they also wanna ruin this week match-up with heavily outmanned deso, but also for JS who actually seem to be running more guild oriented and are open for guild against guild fights(kudos for JS people staying out of the fight) MoS) I know ya’ll love PvDing hence your high ranks, but could u leave official GvGs alone and just move along your pvd train?
Because ruining it twice is just no fun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLSqXwvHEt0

Love, Haley)))

Haley Targaryen- Eternal Invictus [INVI]
GvG Officer
Profession Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

Leave it to MoS) to destroy the fun of the servers who try to do gvg Not only do they manage to contribute in ruining the tier 1 server, and making every server flunk on purpose so they don’t have to join blobing, but they also wanna ruin this week match-up with heavily outmanned deso, but also for JS who actually seem to be running more guild oriented and are open for guild against guild fights(kudos for JS people staying out of the fight) MoS) I know ya’ll love PvDing hence your high ranks, but could u leave official GvGs alone and just move along your pvd train?
Because ruining it twice is just no fun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLSqXwvHEt0

Love, Haley)))

we were really enjoying those fights with you…. everybody was respectful, even in the public

i hope we’ll meet again to finish it one day, you got a real tough team

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zilly.3279

Zilly.3279

Zilly Guardian [MN]
Commander EB on Vizunah Square.

(edited by Zilly.3279)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Dam the people in deso border, Hills..

Desolation ppl, you talk to them and talk and talk, only thing they do is press 1 from the wall. No tactics, no planning no cooperation.. Nothing.

Anet did you put NPC that look like players in Desolation? Can you upgrade the AI cause they are really bad lol

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

It takes plenty of patience when leading randoms because most often than not they are not just random visitors to maps but behave randomly to many a commanders frustration. An example is heading towards an objective with a pug group along the way you pass 2 enemy players and elements of the group break ranks and give chase to the two enemy, by the time you have moved from one part of the map to another you end up with about 10-15 left when you reach your destination.

It’s not a case where they are simply unintelligent they just lack any self discipline resulting in their selfish need for loot bags, daily achievements and WXP to take priority.

When compared with pure WvW and some PVX guild players those guys know the formalities involved and they know what is expected from them and thier proffesion, they can wander too but in general are more inclined to do what they’re asked rather than randoms where the commanders interests may conflict with theirs.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Dam the people in deso border, Hills..

Desolation ppl, you talk to them and talk and talk, only thing they do is press 1 from the wall. No tactics, no planning no cooperation.. Nothing.

Calm down, Magnetron. We were basically outmanned already at that time, despite the outmanned buff triggered few minutes later. I don’t know what are the player number limits, which trigger this “buff”, but it was obvious Visunah had more players on that map as I could see them also roaming at many other locations of that map.

Hills is very easy to defend if you got it reinforced and have it full of siege and supply, but we didn’t have any siege nor supplies there, so it was obvious we would lose it sooner or later.

With the small amount of people we had on the map I would say our best chances would have been just to hold, defend and fortify Garrison + Cliffside tower + 2 supply camps. Build everything full of siege and sit there, while our roaming team captures supplies, Quaggans, sentries and enemy towers at the South of the map.

Other option is to have WXP/karma train. Just run everything in one blob and capture whatever you can and kill anything on the way, have 1-2 scouts run ahead so that you won’t be running into much larger enemy zergs. If enemy comes to attack our Garrison, take their Hills or Bay at same time. Quickly flipping objectives and almost zero defending for maximum WXP. Simple as that.

That’s the best I can imagine with so few people when enemy has much more.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Yea but if you see 8 Vizunah ppl below the wall building catapults, and I look around me and I see we have atleast 10 ppl. I jump in put AOE fields, attack the catapult.. then I look back, and I still see them shooting arrows on them for 400 dmg. That behavior makes me sad.. jump out! Have a good fight.. If u die, well u die.. but don’t be like Viz and sit all day in the towers and castles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Do you have any videos of your 9,000 attempts to take a certain tower? “Dredge flipped, Speldan flipped… yep, that must mean MN are going Mendons”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Needs more Kingface

No fear, I’m still here.

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

That movie above me makes me so mad about Anet, that guy has totally no skill lag in the tower while ALL people in desolation have insane skill lag when fighting…

Fix your dam servers already, not only the French ones.

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

EDIT: I mean stonemist castle ( couldn’t edit )

in Match-ups

negus.5832

MoS, your display of skills on vizuna bl @ hills was amazing. What getting wiped 3 times with us having outmanned buff and half your size? Maybe you should focus more on blobing and less on gvg, clearly the display of skill you’re showing is working out good for you
Love, Haley!

GvG Officer
Profession Leader

in Match-ups

negus.5832

@BSF, Yeah, shame we only had 2 matches in the end tho we had loads of fun. I hope we could finish our series when the circumstances are right!

GvG Officer
Profession Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jibblejab.7052

Jibblejab.7052

I was commanding an INVI guild group with some other friends joining along, great evening for us, even though out-manned on foreign borders.
Thanks to Jade Sea for fun fights, and MoS for great lootbags.

Talyath – Raid Leader [INVI] | Desolation

(edited by Jibblejab.7052)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Nice blobbing on deso border with all golems, 6 ac couldn’t stop them.. gate melted within 1 minute reinforced.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It’s not a case where they are simply unintelligent they just lack any self discipline resulting in their selfish need for loot bags, daily achievements and WXP to take priority.

When compared with pure WvW and some PVX guild players those guys know the formalities involved and they know what is expected from them and thier proffesion, they can wander too but in general are more inclined to do what they’re asked rather than randoms where the commanders interests may conflict with theirs.

They’ve probably been spoilt following the zerg on EB and even then it’s only few of us doing the dirty work on there nowadays, Borderlands is a different kettle of fish all we can do is wait and see if they are willing to stick around, listen and learn.
It is different challenge to be on Borderlands that’s for sure there’s alot of pressure trying to hold onto Garrison alone 2v1 which I have no problem with, we kept Garri for almost 24 hours before today this for me is worth more than lootbags with spikes and rubbish many do stay for the good fight though. I’ve heard we’ve had a couple of random commanders appearing and confusing everyone also..
Crossing my fingers for a more balanced matchup later today but our mini blob had a fun night/morning on Jade Sea borderlands at bay and the west side of the map.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Nice blobbing on deso border with all golems, 6 ac couldn’t stop them.. gate melted within 1 minute reinforced.

Oh don’t worry if we’re referring to Viz they done the same thing in EB at Overlook around 5.30 am in the morning before going on to claim everything else on the map, the handful we had online at the time had no other choice but to give up. Just logged in as i had woke up early wish i hadn’t now what a miserable start to the day

(fingers crossed for a better matchup at reset)

Attachments:

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Your welcome.

Anyway, thx from DEX to Invi and all the other guilds we fought this week, was fun, cyu next time

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

Hello ALL,

I honestly want to say a big thank you to Viz and Jade Sea. I was a bit down when i saw the match up last friday that i would not be able to capture and keep something for my guild due to all the PvD. In the end it was a lovely week; the amount of loot bags and ranks i got in this week was incredible i even decided to make an alt to level him in WvW because of the ExP + WxP the servers where giving also plus Desolations outmanned buff. So thank you.

We had some amazing fights and some amazing steals. we had some sad wipes 10 – 15 vs 30- 35 but we had some amazing victories 20 stomping 35. If we happen to meet in the future again i will make sure i upgrade my inventory slots to hold more bags i promise.

But in the end.

I had fun playing against you guys & am sure you guys did too.

so from [CS] – good luck

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Wot Candy said! A surprisingly fun week – both servers played it (mostly) straight, and Deso did some magical stuff. Some phenomenal commanding from our regulars saw us dominate more often than not in EB and Deso BL at some weird times of the day. Waking up yesterday to see the home BL a solid red brought tears of joy to my eyes! :-)

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I’d really like to have a matchup against Deso but without Vizunah. It’s already the end of the match up and I don’t even really see ya from Deso. Not that you weren’t here, but I was to busy to try chasing vizuna out of our own BL to really see what you’re made of.

I hope for a nice match for all of us next week!

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Well, like someone said at the beginning of this matchup:
“Weather forecast for this week – it’s raining lootbags!”