Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

I wasn’t sadly, decided to go roaming supply camps before that. I heard on the server TS tho

maybe you were at north camp few minutes before then? got over 100 kills there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Next time you’ll think about it before packing to zergs in a tower

Bugged game = Good players

kitten logic

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

good fights with OSC and RUSH on deso BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3533/justlol.jpg

And you found the way to do not take it…. just lmao.

Try to merge 3 servers next time.

I can explain this:
I think they had some big culling and did not see each other And the catas were just standing there shooting on their own so.. – why should they destroy catas that shoot at enemy wall Hahaha
j/k ^^

(edited by Atoss.1056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Next time you’ll think about it before packing two zergs in a tower

Bugged game = Good players

kitten logic

Except, mate, that the game is in the same state for everyone.
So yeah, sadly, you might have taken that tower if you could cast a spell, but we perhaps wouldn’t have lost our garrison at reset ?
We will never know !

Have fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

You do realize that if our skills actually worked we would have won? Whereas you just had to spam 1 on arrowcarts/ballistas

Oh my… now you’re going to start to blame VS because of your lack of skillz.

Where do we go if people start to troll themselves?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logales.5431

Logales.5431

I can explain this:
I think they had some big culling and did not see each other And the catas were just standing there shooting on their own so.. – why should they destroy catas that shoot at enemy wall Hahaha
j/k ^^

And that’s exactly what happen to you on deso borderland with your ballista and SFR trebuchet?
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/09/1362243739-2013-03-02-00003.jpg

[Vss] Vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

that screenshot needs more Vizunah spirit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I can explain this:
j/k ^^

And that’s exactly what happen to you on deso borderland with your ballista and SFR trebuchet?
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/09/1362243739-2013-03-02-00003.jpg

Nono sir, here we actually saw them, but they came in with maybe 10-15 ppl and did not attack us so we decided they’re no threat at that moment and we focused on our own target

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

And I hope that doesn’t mind to Desolation people to be the underlings of the story one more time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Oh here we are , having a new week topic with Mister Lé Troll Kingface! Hi mate o/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toubzsky.6087

Toubzsky.6087

Desolation-Seafarer Defense Force to the rescue.

Who’s doing the girl, Desolation or Seafarer ?

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Hi dude, sup? You know I can’t miss a week like this one but I’m worried about my job. See above, people starts to troll themselves. :X

What if pro-trollers can’t troll anymore?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Could we get some more people on SFR lands? No fun being outmanned against RG and ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

So much skill lag during that fight for VS Garrison. Gz to GH for taking it, cant wait for you to fight RG. Should be interesting.

Also good fights before that at bay with wave after wave of VS coming.

RP enthusiast

(edited by Sird.4536)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oruma.4092

oruma.4092

votf and rg wil jump server again, still not ur concern here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

When TUP forum warriors post something i always think about this video. I don’t really know why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Nice try to drown the fish but It won’t work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

When TUP forum warriors post something i always think about this video. I don’t really know why.

Where did a TUP guy post exactly?

in Match-ups

Posted by: kingkillar.6714

kingkillar.6714

There was a post from 1 on the 2nd page, was in his sig. Looks like he has since deleted his post tho

~Everyday the pixies take a little more of my mind~

in Match-ups

oruma.4092

got ashamed of himself and removed his post?

you got no concern here aswell

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

got ashamed of himself and removed his post?

you got no concern here aswell

Aww but now my curiosity has been piqued!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

A simple question for all players of Desolation, I’m really curious, if you look at the score, why focus Vizunah and sabotage your last chance to stay in T1 ?

Don’t you think, logically and obviously, your best shot is to focus SFR to hope don’t be overcome by Elona ?

I just hope you won’t have a bad taste in your mouth soon when you’ll realize you’ve just help another server to take your own place

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Best shot is to go for whatever’s available with a slight tendency for those who are easiest to take out, instead of this bullkitten i saw earlier in Borderlands where a commander was yelling at people not to attack SFR
“THAT CAMP NOWHERE NEAR US IS UNDER ATTACK?? BETTER NOT BE ONE OF US!!”
(It was, by the way, nearly every time :p Wasn’t me, but i was lurking in that area)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I think that looking score is more french thing.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

oruma.4092

what i dont get why dont people finally form an ally to kick vs out of t1

well nevermind probably the weekduty of vs makes that impossible anyway

in Match-ups

Posted by: Koven Acris.5236

Koven Acris.5236

A simple question for all players of Desolation, I’m really curious, if you look at the score, why focus Vizunah and sabotage your last chance to stay in T1 ?

Don’t you think, logically and obviously, your best shot is to focus SFR to hope don’t be overcome by Elona ?

I just hope you won’t have a bad taste in your mouth soon when you’ll realize you’ve just help another server to take your own place

Your commenting on the basis that the scoreline reflects actual ability – it doesn’t. Our best chance of staying in T1 is taking the fight to VZ in my opinion. SFR have come back very strong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vicarius.6438

Vicarius.6438

Welcome back to T1 SFR

Vicariuz – L80 Condition necro – PvE
Kuranami – L80 D/D Ele – WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

They are….I beg you please try not to make it sadder than it is….

in Match-ups

oruma.4092

They are….I beg you please try not to make it sadder than it is….

why sad?

time for a change in t1 even if its only for a week, my opinion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Well you guys cant take anything during the day! Early morning requires 60 ppl in 1 massive blob! cant defend against that! No respect for VZ, absolutly none!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Well you guys cant take anything during the day! Early morning requires 60 ppl in 1 massive blob! cant defend against that! No respect for VZ, absolutly none!

It took them 3hours to get that hill with 60v10
The only respect Vizunah is getting from me is the dedication of players to wake up at 5am to PvD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

It took them 3hours to get that hill with 60v10
The only respect Vizunah is getting from me is the dedication of players to wake up at 5am to PvD.

Yeah and still we took out golems, rams, catas etc! Must of cost em loads

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

you are incapable of winning.

You can’t say that as long as VS is red in “Evolution” column. I would agree however that all this trash talking is pointless unless the point is to vent.

Anyway, it is too soon to draw any conclusions regarding match-up perspectives (as if it ever stopped anyone from doing that lol).

You can win fights and brag about it all you want, but VS was showing for ages that it doesn’t directly translate to WvW rankings.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Nightcap Begins

A movie by Lé monsieur Frenk

Starring:

1. Vizunah’s Square as main actor
  2. Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation as background actors
  3. Pugs from all over the world

What the world said about the movie:

“Brilliant movie, it shows how some people are just not in need of rest.. what am I supposed to do in order to kill them?” – Freddy Krueger from “Nightmare”
“The seafarers rest too much” – Jack Sparrow from “Seafarers of the Caribbean”
“It’s just a desolation in here” – Deso fanboy

Genre: Horror
Release Date: 2 March 2013
Movie Poster:

Attachments:

Frenk – EU
All is vain

(edited by Frenk.5917)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amshaa.7492

Amshaa.7492

Nightcap Begins

A movie by Lé monsieur Frenk

Starring:

1. Vizunah’s Square as main actor
  2. Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation as background actors
  3. Pugs from all over the world

What the world said about the movie:

“Brilliant movie, it shows how some people are just not in need of rest.. what am I supposed to do in order to kill them?” – Freddy Krueger from “Nightmare”
“The seafarers rest too much” – Jack Sparrow from “Seafarers of the Caribbean”
“It’s just a desolation in here” – Deso fanboy

Genre: Horror
Release Date: 2 March 2013
Movie Poster:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QGLBXnw.png[/img]

That’s more like it!
I always enjoyed movies from WhySoSerious Production!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Simple reply from a Desolation player:
From my point of view both SFR and VS are attacking at us at same time. Probably because we have the outmanned buff, thus making us an “easy” victim. Last night I saw SFR and VS zergs passing each other and concentrating their fire at Desolation. Obviously we need to attack both. When I see an enemy player I think I can kill, I don’t think about server ratings, I try to kill him. Simple as that. And of course having supply camps and strategical keeps and towers is goal #1.

Right now with SFR there might be a bit less of this 2 vs 1, because now I saw this only once. When Elona was still in tier #1, I noticed constantly that VS and ER zergs passing each other like best buddies. And both attacking Desolation together. This is probably a legit tactic, making a treaty between 2 worlds. I am not claiming there was such a treaty, but it really looked like that from my point of view.

Anycase. Keep the good fights going on. I like that VS and SFR are now both fighting in the open. More fun fights for all.

Once again I was without any team, because guildies were doing Fractals. But I got so much loot bags that I need to salvage stuff in the middle of the fight as my inventory got full. Last night 105 kills and 4 own deaths. Bring on more cannon fodder!

Ayna

PS. I am now the WvWvW officer of my guild: Séal Cub Clubbing Club [SCCC]. We got 38 very nice people, doing daily dungeons and other activities together. I am our most active WvWvW player and I play warrior and engineer in WvWvW. I want to recruit people to make a 5-man man roaming team, prime time 7 to 10 pm GMT, Eternal Battlegrounds or Borderlands. Your experience doesn’t matter as long as you can follow orders and you have a level 80 character with decent equipment. We have of course TS and guild upgrades. Our guild member’s ages are from 16 to 45, most are over 30. So if you want a guild with smart friendly mature players, send me a message.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ofunk.8097

Ofunk.8097

Thanks for your answer

I have no doubt that mature players on both Desolation and SFR – who work hard to build their own community, I have great respect for all of them – haven’t endorsed this kind of “strategy”. I think for a large part, you don’t really realized what happen this week, because it clearly seems some actions from Desolation doesn’t deserve their own interests.

I appreciate the intense fights this week, I’ve played so much yesterday , this battle required the best of each of us, I’m just disappointed because there’s something wrong in there, bad feelings, french bashing…all these things have too much the smell of sewers for my opinion, and I deeply regret this behaviour from some, and it seems a lot of good players of Desolation and Seafarer’s Rest are just “hostages” of a minority which don’t care of anything else than their ego.

Anyway, try to get some fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Back to more civil matters and a big shout from BOON to everyone on VS BL last night, ECL, VcY and all the others from SFR for working so great together, and to GH and the Desolation following them for some massive and big proglonged fights in and around the garrison and ofc VS, you guys get alot of stick but its clear why your No1 at “WvW” for so long, never give up and always planning or working on something, so gg everyone,,, ok gather round, group hug kk.

www.booncontrol.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Megalith.2496

Megalith.2496

Even though its been a complete farm so far. One thing i have always learned…..

Never underestimate the resolve of the rat.

As far as I remember leading TEQ and running alongside GoD/GT we exchanged blows with RG/ZDs enough to call them good fights that were by no means a farm for either team. I hold a lot of respect for your discipline and skill as a guild nonetheless.

The Empty Quarter [TEQ] WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

So basically Deso and Sfr are holding hands again? And proceed to troll on these forums since they got a bunch of bandwagoners again and are trying to erase the last failure Sfr had?
Its funny how every server gets a huge arrogance boost everytime they make it back to T1 with the prime example being SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

So basically Deso and Sfr are holding hands again? And proceed to troll on these forums since they got a bunch of bandwagoners again and are trying to erase the last failure Sfr had?
Its funny how every server gets a huge arrogance boost everytime they make it back to T1 with the prime example being SFR.

A few people cata’ing a wall together does not an alliance make. During the entirety of Saturday we fought Desolation tons of times in Seafarer’s Rest Borderlands, losing and retaking Hills a number of times during the day/night. They wiped us a fair number of times as well, much unlike the French.

There is very little, if any, “hand-holding” and a ton of fighting. Some of the most insane action we’ve seen in a while.

People should really get a grip. There is no need to cry about scores or ‘lack of skill’ when the fights are this crazy. If anything, you should devote your attention to ArenaNet so they might spend a little more time worrying about skill delay and rubber-banding.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duncanmix.5238

Duncanmix.5238

I was never in tier 1, but I follow scene and score. What I noticed is that VS is like always in T1, while challengers change over time. It feels like there is large group of guilds that want to challenge VS and they create super server, try then fail because no organizations. They usually have superior prime euro time coverage only. What I don’t understand arrogance on forums, thinking because they have huge amount prime time they deserve to win.
I think this youtube video kind of show situations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhHXiUHiS0U

Luffy is Vizunah, Bellamy is SFR (or any other challenger) and gawkers are Bellamy crew, who don’t recognize and respect power of Luffy.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

So basically Deso and Sfr are holding hands again? .

Just kicked ZD out of oure Garri in Deso BL. Golem rush…
Didnt looked to me that we are holding hands.

And what Vizu did last friday vs Deso isnt something that we will forget.
Just enjoy the fighting. Dont want to trakittenalk Elona but SFr is in for a fight…
Elona wasnt really tbh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Wait what? Last failure? Did I passed out for a week to miss a SFR failure, because I can’t recall one in the past 3 months.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

So i see every VS poster is hating and all Deso and SFr players are talking about fights between eachother.Thx Vizunah ,i only play WvW to farm kills and you guys guys get me more badges/hour than i had in t4/t3/t2 combined.Gl on your Pvdoor.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Dont want to trakittenalk Elona but SFr is in for a fight…
Elona wasnt really tbh.

Elona crushes T2 like SFR did last week and doesn’t need to bring 3 guilds from an opposing server. Show them some respect, they are a T1 server along with SFR Deso and Viz.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Just clear few things out: I have nothing against French people. We are a multi-national guild. One of our guild officers is also from France. Last week I was hosting a French colleague (in real life) and he invited me to his place for a visit. Same things for other nationalities. I have been to Germany 5 times and I have several German friends. I had last week nice time with my German colleagues who came to Finland, my home country.

Desolation is that at moment lacking coverage, people and sometimes also coordination. We got plenty of skilled people and we are trying to build things up. If it means going to tier #2, I don’t mind.

I always try to fight in a fair way:
- no exploits e.g. placing siege in invulnerable positions
- no abuse of broken consumables (like Skale venom, gears, which were removed)
- I don’t use cheap overpowered professions, like mesmer, thief, guardian or elementalist (I however play them all in pve and sometimes pvp). Well, one night I was roaming as a D/D elementalist just to see how it was. Even though she was severely underleveled, undergeared and had wrong traits and everything, it was way too easy. Currently engineer offers the best challenge = most difficult to play
- No dancing on corpses or otherwise inappropriate behavior
- If I see an enemy player roaming alone I start to attack, not waiting for any people help me. I love to have 1-vs-1, but those are still pretty rare in WvWvW.
- I of course contribute to the big fights, taking on the Stonemist keep, smaller keeps, towers, sentries and most importantly: supply camps.

Ayna / Séal Cub Clubbing Club [SCCC]

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domo.7618

Domo.7618

Elona wasnt really tbh.

Elona crushes T2 like SFR did last week and doesn’t need to bring 3 guilds from an opposing server. Show them some respect, they are a T1 server along with SFR Deso and Viz.

The ranked-System in this game means nothing and say absolutly nothing about which server is the best. It only shows wich servers got the most players 24/7.

I´ve seen Vizunah only run with min. 50players+ around.
Yesterday they even formed one big zerg of dont know, 60, 70 80+ lol? and ported from borderland to borderland. But in a 1vs1 they always lost. At laest at those fights wich I saw.

Oh well. smell ya around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Elona wasnt really tbh.

Im saying that SFR fights harder then Elona. Nothing to do with respect, just a simple fact.
Im playing WvW for the fights, SFR is giving those more then Elona.

And if you keep qqing about “bandwagoners” how is MOS doing on your server?
Good guild and always in for a fight ( before you are going to qq about respect again)

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)