Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

i hope real players (allies, friends and ennemis on the game) will see and remember how we fought against all.

Like Wood, Stone and Steel or the really hardcore defensive gameplay while waiting for your true gameplay the “WSS” style when it’s finally safer (night and early morning, exept when they are people against you like in the week end) for you to allow you to come out of your fortress ?

What i will remember is that you are the best server who play for point and also the most boring, as you fear fighting as much as you like points.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

Do you have the video of this reset Truebanana Opt ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

nice last stand right now at bay @ vs border
gimme MOAR!

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Truebanana.5936

http://fr.twitch.tv/optiontv/b/378231143
I have not played for this reset, so i don’t know if there is anything interesting in the stream.

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

i hope real players (allies, friends and ennemis on the game) will see and remember how we fought against all.

Like Wood, Stone and Steel or the really hardcore defensive gameplay while waiting for your true gameplay the “WSS” style when it’s finally safer (night and early morning, exept when they are people against you like in the week end) for you to allow you to come out of your fortress ?

What i will remember is that you are the best server who play for point and also the most boring, as you fear fighting as much as you like points.

http://fr.twitch.tv/optiontv/b/378231143
17:00
31:30
40:00
57:30
1h40
2h02
2h19:30
2h34:30

and i miss some fights.
So yeah, we just fight Wood, Stone and Steel.

(edited by ultranawak.7183)

in Match-ups

Truebanana.5936

You can’t anymore at moment, so you have to fight “to defend” since peole are actually coutering your gameplay (Fighting outnumbered servers), that’s one of the reason why you can’t make anymore a high score.

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

We can’t anymore cauz we are 2 vs 1 and tired to give our best every time since 6 month.
But we are still fighting, maybe for the last time, but we are still fighting and never give up this week.

This is why we call this the last stand. And maybe, you could respect this.

(sry for the wrong time fight, i will edit to give you the good one)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i honestly think without ZD’s sfr wouldnt be in tier 1, u hit really hard

and SFR calls only u guys when things go down, are all other guilds sleeping or just not capable of defending themselves?

Btw Elona is destroying JS in tier 2.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in Match-ups

Truebanana.5936

You know as weel as me that it wont be your last week, same for next week, because you will make a lot of points in off peak during the week and no server in T2 will be able to make enough points. At the next matchup, Bief will have school holiday but that wont be enough against the timezone coverage of Jade Sea.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Not all guilds have the same time table…….

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

You know as weel as me that it wont be your last week, same for next week, because you will make a lot of points in off peak during the week and no server in T2 will be able to make enough points. At the next matchup, Bief will have school holiday but that wont be enough against the timezone coverage of Jade Sea.

No, really, we are tired and can’t handle this double focus for a long time anymore.
Even our famous offpeak is not enought to counter this, and this is sad cauz it’s just hate, no glory.

SFR could try to play the game “stay on the T1 as long as possible”, but it’s not.
Btw, i don’t say all SFR are the same, but this is what we feel on this match-ups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

i honestly think without ZD’s sfr wouldnt be in tier 1, u hit really hard

So where would Deso be without Iron?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Cheer up Vizunah, you will have a few more Roleplay Last Stands. I love to have some popcorn and watch SFR punish you especially when you call for more while linking images of your overall medals

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raege.1069

Raege.1069

We can’t anymore cauz we are 2 vs 1 and tired to give our best every time since 6 month.

What’s is it with this Vizunah attitude, let’s get something straight.

1. I don’t think there’s ever been a 2 vs 1 against Vizunah.

2. The fact that neither SFR or Deso likes Viz doesn’t mean they’re allied.

3. By allying, SFR and Deso would both doom themselves into a boring match with zero fights during day/primetime and only small bad fights during night.

4. If SFR and Deso did ally despite the matchup turning into a snorefest, you seriously think Viz would ever exceed +5 ticks?

Now I’m not bashing Viz. You are being smart and getting the points during the hours you can. You don’t have the strongest prime-time force but what I’ve seen your pugs are quite organized compared to many other servers (which sadly isn’t enough against most guild raids :/).

Also, you have Troma who I seriously admire for not going into rage mode (like so many Vizunians) but instead having a good humor even when the SFR/Deso trolls go crazy.

But seriously, quit the 2 vs 1 bullkitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Saint Vitrus = SV, not VS. No amalgam please.

…said the one who amalgams first.

BTW, I really don’t understand what the hell is Deso doing. They are supposed to focus vizunah in order to not to drop a tier and instead of doing this they try to get our SM, failing of course.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

seems your last stand started in a mess? Already 3th even with your famous morning cap? Or it is just how you make last stand!?
the picture is from 8 am my time so it should be +1gmt 15 min ago

just had to read your signature and i rofled so hard lol
just /w me if u need me to send you food

VS trolls have hit an all-time low . Makes me proud of the SFR posters when I read comments like this.

Always nice to see what hides behind the facade.

/kiss you too Frenk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

/Kiss tagnut

You’re still so entertaining.

seems your last stand started in a mess? Already 3th even with your famous morning cap? Or it is just how you make last stand!?
the picture is from 8 am my time so it should be +1gmt 15 min ago

just had to read your signature and i rofled so hard lol
just /w me if u need me to send you food

VS trolls have hit an all-time low . Makes me proud of the SFR posters when I read comments like this.

Always nice to see what hides behind the facade.

/kiss you too Frenk

Somebody is showing signs of Stockholm syndrome

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

I knew Viz were cheaters!
You guys got freaking horses!

We have indeed, but the picture may be misleading.
This one would be more accurate.

haha! awesome

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Just look this stream about the reset pov SFR :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/external?l=http%3A%2F%2Ffr.twitch.tv%2Foptiontv%2Fb%2F378231143

In 3 hours, they never pushed north while they just die on VZ zone (against Deso, or against VZ, they just took 2 times bluelake during a battle Deso/Vz on Etheron).
On other side, Deso tried to take Bay, tried to take etheron.
And on our side, we tried to keep our tiers before try away, forced to defend.

This is just fact, no QQ.

Ok we have good fight together, but we are oppressed 24/24h, and this is boring.
So yeah, when we can breath for a while, we try to zerg some doors to take soom points before the new wave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

3. By allying, SFR and Deso would both doom themselves into a boring match with zero fights during day/primetime and only small bad fights during night.

4. If SFR and Deso did ally despite the matchup turning into a snorefest, you seriously think Viz would ever exceed +5 ticks?

Now I’m not bashing Viz. You are being smart and getting the points during the hours you can. You don’t have the strongest prime-time force but what I’ve seen your pugs are quite organized compared to many other servers (which sadly isn’t enough against most guild raids :/).

Also, you have Troma who I seriously admire for not going into rage mode (like so many Vizunians) but instead having a good humor even when the SFR/Deso trolls go crazy.

Let’s talk about last night. Deso attacking the right side of valley while SFR was attacking the left side (at the exact same time). Door 1 destroyed, door 2 destroyed, free Lord. Then start a 2-hour-fight between Vizunah and Deso+SFR. Because you may say whatever you want, but when 2 buses from different servers are 10m far from eachothers, do not fight together, and focus the same server, I call that an alliance. The problem was not Desolation, which are, let’s admit it, terribad as usual, but still we had to do something, the problem was the RGs. We lost valley, after 2 hours of fighting and you know what ? I am ashamed for you. Better be graceful in defeat than being cowards unable to play a proper 1v1v1. But well, seeing how Vizunah could stomp the Deso bus, I can’t even imagine what would happen with RG against Deso…

I hope you can find a stream of what happened last night, watch it, and then dare telling that this 2v1 is bullkitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Leave it, mate.
You see, when VS is first, it’s just “natural focus”. And then when VS is second it just because … well because !

Nice reset on SFR BL, sadly there isn’t much to fight there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jroekke.7210

jroekke.7210

So much hate in this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiltix.2493

Tiltix.2493

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=188422&d=1363396036
Well organized on CBE, Desolation you can thank RG for the help. That won’t be nice to avoid it.

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=188427&d=1363399300
Same on Vizu home some time after.

Good luck to all. But i can’t understand why you persist to make a double focus (not always but often, you should recognize it), especially some guilds like RG. In fact, what i don’t understand is why you want not to have such good fights we had for ever?
Hate of Vizunah?

Glory to Vizunah! And have fun all, see you on the battlefield

PS: Sad day for SFR when some guilds like RG or other will leave…I imagine it easily ^^
Sorry if i did faults

(edited by Tiltix.2493)

in Match-ups

Raege.1069

Let’s talk about last night. Deso attacking the right side of valley while SFR was attacking the left side (at the exact same time). Door 1 destroyed, door 2 destroyed, free Lord. Then start a 2-hour-fight between Vizunah and Deso+SFR. Because you may say whatever you want, but when 2 buses from different servers are 10m far from eachothers, do not fight together, and focus the same server, I call that an alliance. The problem was not Desolation, which are, let’s admit it, terribad as usual, but still we had to do something, the problem was the RGs. We lost valley, after 2 hours of fighting and you know what ? I am ashamed for you. Better be graceful in defeat than being cowards unable to play a proper 1v1v1. But well, seeing how Vizunah could stomp the Deso bus, I can’t even imagine what would happen with RG against Deso…

I hope you can find a stream of what happened last night, watch it, and then dare telling that this 2v1 is bullkitten.

You know, the 2v1 bullkitten was flying around last week too. Pretty much every time there’s two international servers in t1 with Vizunah your server starts yelling “lololol 2v1 and still can’t win”. And it’s all bullkitten. Sure, maybe this week there is some guilds collaborating, who knows. But no one cares to hear after all the false claims in the past.

Also, if you’re tired to give your best for 6 months then why not take a break and simply drop a tier. If your server is as awesome as they claim it shouldn’t be a problem to get back to t1 when you’ve recovered.

(edited by Raege.1069)

in Match-ups

Tiltix.2493

Vizunah never surrendered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yX39J_YyKbs

I don’t understand the expression “take a break” :’D

(edited by Tiltix.2493)

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Also, if you’re tired to give your best for 6 months then why not take a break and simply drop a tier. If your server is as awesome as they claim it shouldn’t be a problem to get back to t1 when you’ve recovered.

Cauz our communauty is not ready to surrend or take a break even if our leads are physically dead xD
So, for them, we do this last stand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

Yes this is our last stand and i hope real players (allies, friends and ennemis on the game) will see and remember how we fought against all.

We will fight with honor. We will fight for our server. We will fight for Vizunah.

Now if only you had that idea come up when you were morning capping unopposed for months. Now that would have been something to remember and honor.

in Match-ups

Tiltix.2493

Yeyeyeye morning cap…After Canadians, nightcap…morning cap…
Next, it will be what?
I call that motivation ;’)

Good luck to all, especially to players who don’t troll here, it’s sure that the SFR (and some VS) trolls who are here don’t represent the servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaxom.7469

jaxom.7469

You know, the 2v1 bullkitten was flying around last week too. Pretty much every time there’s two international servers in t1 with Vizunah your server starts yelling “lololol 2v1 and still can’t win”. And it’s all bullkitten. Sure, maybe this week there is some guilds collaborating, who knows. But no one cares to hear after all the false claims in the past.

Also, if you’re tired to give your best for 6 months then why not take a beak and simply drop a tier. If your server is as awesome as they claim it shouldn’t be a problem to get back to t1 when you’ve recovered.

Oh come on, we have friends on SFR. when a lead only focus VS in 5 hours, how can you not call it an alliance ( or a focus only on VS, same thing, different name)? color blindness ? and it’s not only one lead.

But a lot of people on VS are just tired about this blind hate without any real reason, people that are reading here and not commenting this mess, people that are doing a lot for the server and not blindly trolling like idiots here. Some of you forgot it’s a game. That’s why they wanted to do this last stand. The “last” in this is real. a [FR] server doesn’t have the same capability to come back as an [en] one, losing people is nearly definitive.

so hey, congratz to the trolls, you won.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

score update – I think Deso is still sleeping

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Oooooh Quentin goes down

Hello from “those hylek treb guys”

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: generalkreator.4687

generalkreator.4687

you forgot to mention that Desolation has taken StoneMist from SFR while SFR was fighting in Vizunah Outlook. How that fits into your alliance conspiracy theory ???

General Kreator | Thief
[Nas] Nástrandir
Seafarer´s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Z A P P I N G ____________ T I M E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_3_q-6Qag

A ray of light in the realm thread of darkness.

Thanks for a good laugh!

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Why is everybody talking about honor? This is the internet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

you forgot to mention that Desolation has taken StoneMist from SFR while SFR was fighting in Vizunah Outlook. How that fits into your alliance conspiracy theory ???

Simply because this alliance is not known by everyone, but rather by the guild taking part in it. So any small group of any server could take SFR’s points while they were busy fighting us. The facts are as simple as this :

This 2v1 is ridiculous, so ashamed to be part of that kitten.

From a RG player, so from your server. Whoever took part in the fight of last night cannot say there is no alliance, or bad faith is his leitmotive. I really hope you can find a stream of this fight, it was so ridiculous seeing 2 buses from 2 different servers ignoring eachothers while being 10 meters away from each others, focusing the same server. RG vs Vizunah was epic fighting in valley, then Deso came, and it turned into some boring 2v1 stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_3_q-6Qag

A ray of light in the realm thread of darkness.

Thanks for a good laugh!

Ye, that was awesome. Much love to ECL. <3

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

2v1

How it usually goes down in GH:

Ivan: “So… What’s next?”
Boris: “Hey, someone’s reporting VS at Pinkbriar!”
Raid leader: “Screw that, let’s go find some more SFRs, at least they are a challenge. Besides, I see our ally commander moving there, should be OK there. Everyone’s got their chapkas and vodkas ready?”
Everyone: “YARRRRRR!”
Raid Leader: “Aight, move out!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

SFR border at reset -

VZ took bay
Deso took hills
VZ took sunnyhill/longview
Deso took woodhave/dawns erie
Deso starts trebbing SFR Garrison…..

etc etc

Yeah there’s really 2 v 1 going on, killed more desolation players last night than Vizunah which came as something of a surprise as Vizunah players are generally like a mobile outlet of Louis Vuitton the amount of bags you drop.

Good luck all this week, the tears will be delicious.

Song ~ Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Really nice laughs GJ!

About yesterday on EB, VZ fortress… was probably the longest fight ive been in since september.
Non-stop killing. VZ simply wouldent surrender the place and kept coming and coming and coming.
I did see Deso a few times but I think they where wiped by VZ, we where on the other side of the castle so not so sure.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Raege.1069

“Just RG”. ROFL.

Fight them, you will see. It’s easier to fight a bus with 60 pick-ups than 20 RGs together. They are helping Desolation, which has nothing to do in T1 anymore. It’s a shame for such a guild, but we will fight not to let it happen. We will try to put Desolation in T2 for the next week, it would be good for everyone.

Oh I know RG. I’ve seen them fight and have old guildies in that guild. They’re admittedly one of the best. Nothing is stopping some Vizunah guild from becoming as good tho. And with this skill lag it’s not all that impossible to blob them.

We will try to put Desolation in T2 for the next week, it would be good for everyone.

Good for everyone because then you can 2v1 SFR with JS/Elona?

Deso is mainly a primetime server with only a few truly organized WvW guilds and there’s no shame to drop to t2 as such. If there were two SFR type servers in t1 with Deso, we would drop down like a sack of potatoes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

So many Vizunians are saying it and most of them have at least 2 examples to prove it. There is an alliance.

I would like to comment on this alliance thoug. It is easily the worst alliance ever. Despite the so obvious agreement that Deso and SFR made to never fight eachother again and never take even a single camp away from the other they have been fighting the entire week.

If this is an alliance then I’m very curious as to what could change once Deso and SFR become mortal enemies.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Viz will 2v1 SFR next week (if we drop) cause thats there style, they would kill there own granny to win a match up

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Vizunah players are generally like a mobile outlet of Louis Vuitton the amount of bags you drop.

Made me laugh out loud in real… gorgeous one xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

So many Vizunians are saying it and most of them have at least 2 examples to prove it. There is an alliance.

I would like to comment on this alliance thoug. It is easily the worst alliance ever. Despite the so obvious agreement that Deso and SFR made to never fight eachother again and never take even a single camp away from the other they have been fighting the entire week.

If this is an alliance then I’m very curious as to what could change once Deso and SFR become mortal enemies.

If there was an alliance you wouldnt be ticking over 200 points lol

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Raege.1069

“Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they’re afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.” – Terry Goodkind, Wizard’s first rule

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spike.1526

Spike.1526

lol Time^^

SFR – [Opt]
Sycaria – lvl 80 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

There is no Deso/SFR alliance.

I told you Vizunians. But, with SFR who clearly want us out and do not stop pressure on us, Deso sometimes (and sometimes a lot) use this to take some points and castles when they can. I call this strategy. VoTF really want us out too, they have always been clear with that with me, and Aneu the first. And VoTF are on deso

@Dyno: do not mean JS and VS will ally hahaha this is kittening hilarious, i know it more than anyone because when i launched the alliance of Arbo/Vizu to counter RUIN all i had was a kittening bunch of crazy “gaulois” (google it) hitting and trashing each other, jesus they made me crazy.

You just have to imagine Fifilepetitguerrier and Kevindu75ouaisgros facing each other and start to compare the longer of their baguette, like french compare their football team, “and my server is better because we have less no-life” “lol you give me so much bag fak you VS is better” “no man our teamplay is better and we zerg less” “fak you, you use Arborea immigrations to come T1” “shut up you have some Arborean too with MoS and Frr fakin VS”

just after that, they do a kitten-fight like with baguette between their legs to the death while you take castles and win.

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

<3 Troma The Unbeliever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9205

Moderator.9205

Hi everyone,

I just want to inform you that we have deleted a bunch of posts that were really inflammatory and had nothing to do in this discussion. If you see such posts in the future, please report them (via the little flag at the bottom right of each post) in order to let the moderation team act quickly.

Also, I invite you to read this thread and to write your posts according to the rules described inside.

Now that you have been warned, all posts that are breaking the rules of our code of conduct will be removed and treated with the severity that they deserve. While we understand that some discussions can turn into intensive ones due to the battles that are going on in game, we won’t tolerate any disrespectful/hateful comments.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Is this Vizunah Spirit?
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw642.1363442252.jpg
moar hack please, Troma

Haha, wtf. Actually first time I see a screenshot that is just screaming “zoomhack”. I think one would need to have a breathing mask to pull this off because of the zoom out distance it’d require.

If it wasn’t an ac inside inner perimeter. On the roof for example. But I take it, it was just a ninja attempt on water gate, not some prolonged back and forth.

Hi everyone

Well hello Grim Reaper! How are you today? Up for some sickle swinging?

(edited by Yaro.3251)