Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Really , what the hell is Viz doing?

HuP attackes sunny , abuses door bug to kill our siege(on purpose yes)
HuP attackes garrison, uses ACs to kill all our siege which they cant reach , unless you hack.

Is this the Vizunah Spirit?
Freaking lame whats going on right now

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Z A P P I N G ____________ T I M E

Awesome video, gz!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Aww cmon, everyone has their bad day occasionally. Seize the opportunity to have conversation on what needs to be improved.

And pugs… I mean, really, when you see most of them down within 10 seconds of a fight… Who’s there to blame?

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightshade.2980

Nightshade.2980

Why you have to put Mymymy on that vid? Going to be listening to that all day now.
Really liking fighting you guys atm, I swear last week I was seeing you guys running with just 10 but last night you had good numbers..not going to be taking you guys too lightly from now on

Peace x

Gate Keeper’s of Desolation [GoD]

The Nightsbane – Necromancer lvl80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

@Dyno: do not mean JS and VS will ally hahaha this is kittening hilarious, i know it more than anyone because when i launched the alliance of Arbo/Vizu to counter RUIN all i had was a kittening bunch of crazy “gaulois” (google it) hitting and trashing each other, jesus they made me crazy.

Oh come on, it’s was a very funny drama

I’m ready to make a new alliance btw VS and JS if after the first betrayal we can get the same drama that last time with AS/VS !

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Why you have to put Mymymy on that vid? Going to be listening to that all day now.
Really liking fighting you guys atm, I swear last week I was seeing you guys running with just 10 but last night you had good numbers..not going to be taking you guys too lightly from now on

Peace x

yeah, yesterday we finally had a full group together, normally we are 20 ppl but in Tier 1 u shoul have 25 -30 ppl

i can´t say really much about 2 vs 1 because we get at our homelands, Vizunah and Desolation attacked us at the same time, i think its normal.

We’ll kill everyone who will try to attack us

see u at the battleground

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

There is much talk of an alliance between SFR and Deso, so I am here to set the record straight.

There is and never will be any alliance between Desolation and any, I repeat, ANY other server/guilds.

There are times when it may seem like it, unfortunately that is just the way the game is played. Deso and VS are fighting for survival in T1.. we don’t want to drop, and naturally VS don’t want to either. This means it is natural that we fight each other, and put pressure on. If any other server a in VS’s position it would still be the exact same situation as we find ourselves in today.

At the end of the day, Deso will do exactly what it always does... fighting the odds vastly outnumbered and weary from the long hours we all play, to try and make that little bit of extra effort count for something. We will never go down quietly or roll over and be another servers lapdog. We have pride in our server that despite all the odds we are still competitive.

One day soon, Desolation will be where it rightfully should be, standing top of T1, surrounded by the pixelated corpses of all the haters and enemies that stood in our way. Until that day comes, enemies beware, we will fight all comers, we may lose, we may win, but will we never surrender

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

(edited by Lelith.2916)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

There is much talk of an alliance between SFR and Deso, so I am here to set the record straight.

There is and never will be any alliance between Desolation and any, I repeat, ANY other server.

Wow. Deso’s Ministry of Truth finally appointed a spokesman?

Who are you exactly to talk on behalf of whole server lol?

It is obvious that there cannot be an alliance between whole servers. There may be some coalition between major forces though. Get your message straight, will you.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

C-i-C for all WvW Alliance forces of Desolation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIC
Counter Intelligence Corps?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

There is and never will be any alliance between Desolation and any, I repeat, ANY other server.

Wow. Deso’s Ministry of Truth finally appointed a spokesman?

Who are you exactly to talk on behalf of whole server lol?

It is obvious that there cannot be an alliance between whole servers. It may be some coalition between major forces though. Get your message straight, will you.

So mean and the guy was really trying to feel important ! Shame on you ; p

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Sorry but I will have none of this political nonsense and hypocrisy here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BreeZe.1268

BreeZe.1268

Maybe you wont Yaro, but Lelith is right

Aint no alliance on a server wide basis and I doubt there ever will be, after all I think most Deso players would be content killing eachother as well. ^^

Cálithil | Laela Celestine | Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] | Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

Maybe you wont Yaro, but Lelith is right

Aint no alliance on a server wide basis and I doubt there ever will be, after all I think most Deso players would be content killing eachother as well. ^^

You don’t need the whole server to take part in this alliance. Just take 2 or 3 big WvW guilds and here you go.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Method.8592

Method.8592

So mean and the guy was really trying to feel important ! Shame on you ; p

Remind me Sacrx, the One talking for SFR.

Jéru / Zhalem [META] Vizunah

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Personally, I’d like it there to be an official alliance against VS, because “Carthago delenda est, Carthaginem delendam esse”.

AFAIK there is and was none between SFR and Deso in current and previous week’s match-ups which is probably a product of general affinity of both servers to great fights and in-game fun, not the meta-game or some insignificant scoreboard. Just, I’d put it, mutual desire to dethrone VS and get rid of it in T1 eventually to make T1 competition look more like what our idea of great WvW is. Or to force VS to evolve, come out of their shells and actually put up fights, not metagame (which is also happening). Whichever comes first.

I have a feeling however that SFR atm has the ability to deal with VS solo if third server would be generally neutral in their target selection and score impact.

The problem I have with that message above by Lelith is that it implies that there weren’t ever any alliances against VS involving Deso’s major WvW forces. Which is just not true.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

They can’t handle Js solo how would they handle Vs?

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

I posted about the current and future situations. I can’t change the past.

(edited by Lelith.2916)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

They are already, just look at mos.millenium.org for past week and this weekend. JS is completely different beast so I wouldn’t compare apples and oranges here.

I’d take JS (or any T2-3 server for that matter) over VS any day, even if that would mean my server would go down a tier. Just not to meet VS at its current state. Ever.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

I don’t know what happened before.

As a spokesman you must to. And prepare your official statements accordingly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

I don’t know what happened before. I posted about the current and future situations. I can’t change the past.

So don’t post, especially things like this :

There is and never will be any alliance between Desolation and any, I repeat, ANY other server/guilds.

How do you know ? Since, I quote, “you don’t know what happened before” ? Stop contradicting yourself already.

(edited by Nachtz.4930)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

I’d take JS (or any T2-3 server for that matter) over VS any day, even if that would mean my server would go down a tier. Just not to meet VS at its current state. Ever.

Because the server that can’t fight just ruins your zerg (and the map you’re fighting for) making you look like a fool ?
It was a nice afternoon. It took quite a while for Deso to wake up and SFR’s hate towards VS leads to very strange tactical moves, but heh, that’s war !
Keep it up guys !

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Because the server that can’t fight just ruins your zerg (and the map you’re fighting for) making you look like a fool ?

Pretty much, except of a coupe of characterizations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

PRO VS trebbing at bay on VS BL,

u guys seriously trebbed for 2 hrs without hitting even once, they finally got bored and stopped.

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

I think you’ll find i posted nothing regarding the past..

is - present tense
never will be - future tense

but anyway.. enough from me, have fun all

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Everyone thinkiny that there is the slightest colaboration between sfr and deso are just simply delusional.

Moving towards better arguments WL was really nice how you guys fought last night.We couldn’t touch garri last night but a decent part of that is to be atributed to IRON that just wouldn’t stop focusing us.Strange tactic since reason dictates that VS is their prime enemy this week fighting for the spot in t1 but all in all was a real fun night on VS bl.I would say reset on this bl was a draw draw in both keeps hold and wipes between all the 3 participants and many 3 way fights.

Unfortunately sfr was the only server that didn’t have a 1 mega guild on the map and our forces were always divided but i certainly can’t blame 2 big guilds like wl and iron that they prefer to play as one.
Gl guys and keep the good fights commuing.

ps: can’T wait for the wvw culling patch.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Everyone thinkiny that there is the slightest colaboration between sfr and deso are just simply delusional.

Moving towards better arguments WL was really nice how you guys fought last night.We couldn’t touch garri last night but a decent part of that is to be atributed to IRON that just wouldn’t stop focusing us.Strange tactic since reason dictates that VS is their prime enemy this week fighting for the spot in t1 but all in all was a real fun night on VS bl.I would say reset on this bl was a draw draw in both keeps hold and wipes between all the 3 participants and many 3 way fights.

Unfortunately sfr was the only server that didn’t have a 1 mega guild on the map and our forces were always divided but i certainly can’t blame 2 big guilds like wl and iron that they prefer to play as one.

We took both your lake and hills since you guys decided to focus our bay straight away from the start of the reset when we were going for woodhaven. Specifically RIOT guild, after they tried and failed miserably we thought kitten this you want to focus us we take your lake and hills =D.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

Sfr carried by french and brazilian guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

[…]Moving towards better arguments WL was really nice how you guys fought last night.We couldn’t touch garri last night but a decent part of that is to be atributed to IRON that just wouldn’t stop focusing us.Strange tactic since reason dictates that VS is their prime enemy this week fighting for the spot in t1 […]

For me (and only for me – others can have diffrrent point of view) Deso dont rly give a kitten about politics or places in tiers. There’s an enemy? Engage then. We have forces mainly in primetime only and honestly we just enjoy the game.
And again – it’s my own point of view. I don’t like some aspects of www but hey – it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun.

(edited by Kenmei.7138)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

We took both your lake and hills since you guys decided to focus our bay straight away from the start of the reset when we were going for woodhaven. Specifically RIOT guild, after they tried and failed miserably we thought kitten this you want to focus us we take your lake and hills =D.

How could anybody dare to challenge allmighty blob IRON ?

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

ladyfrabala troll more….its the only thing that have left to you. JS was much better than VS on prime time……but we had not issue to constantly win on T2 in a much better and fun 3way war.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Don’t worry, you will find back the marvelous game of the T2 soon enough.

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

Hope that there will be an other european server that they’ll be able to absorb.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Delicious tears! ^

Moving on, great defense from you VZ guys at SM lord earlier today and great 3-way fight overall! Too bad for the skill lag though…

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Had fun today in EB from early till late, was nice to have some CIR back in game having a laugh. SM fight that went on for well over an hour was intense, VS did well to hold us off that long hehe

Enjoying gw2 currently, alot of decent guilds on Deso that are nice to work along side. Looking forward to more

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Don’t worry, you will find back the marvelous game of the T2 soon enough.

The only way for that to happen is Elona or JS to take Vz possition…..So the only thing that iam worried about is…..When?
Ladyindefix keep on crying, you are quite entertaining:)

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

WvW is getting boring! We need new stuff

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domo.7618

Domo.7618

WvW is getting boring! We need new stuff

I would suggest cannons on the back of dolyaks, and katapults wich you can load up with players to shoot over walls.

And the most importen thing, Arena.net should make a 2nd ranked list where you see wich server did the most kills over the week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soira.7419

Soira.7419

There are times when it may seem like it, unfortunately that is just the way the game is played. Deso and VS are fighting for survival in T1.. we don’t want to drop, and naturally VS don’t want to either. This means it is natural that we fight each other, and put pressure on. If any other server a in VS’s position it would still be the exact same situation as we find ourselves in today.

At the end of the day, Deso will do exactly what it always does… fighting the odds vastly outnumbered and weary from the long hours we all play, to try and make that little bit of extra effort count for something. We will never go down quietly or roll over and be another servers lapdog. We have pride in our server that despite all the odds we are still competitive.

One day soon, Desolation will be where it rightfully should be, standing top of T1, surrounded by the pixelated corpses of all the haters and enemies that stood in our way. Until that day comes, enemies beware, we will fight all comers, we may lose, we may win, but will we never surrender

In my opinion it is debateable whether Deso can even be considered a tier 1 server.
(im from deso btw)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soira.7419

Soira.7419

“failed miserably” nice…. really classy.
Good thing our enemies dont use that terminology when they wipe the floor with us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

“failed miserably” nice…. really classy.
Good thing our enemies dont use that terminology when they wipe the floor with us.

… Have you read this thread? :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

… Have you read this thread? :p

Stop trolling Daisy

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

SFR +Deso – double team against Vizunah
Proof attached

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

night cappers are back heres the latest score

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

SFR +Deso – double team against Vizunah
Proof attached

There is no double teaming against Vizunah but i really hope there was or is.

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

You should think twice before saying balderdash.
There is no NightCapping during the weekend.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

outmanned in all boderlands with only few defending thats what i call night capping. why deny it? i have proof in my hands.

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

outmanned in all boderlands with only few defending thats what i call night capping. why deny it? i have proof in my hands.

It is simply that there is no excuse “I’m working today, so I can not play”.
Everyone finds himself on an equal footing, even servers with U.S. guilds.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

I took the lead of VZ BL at 2am and ennemis was here too.
We just had many balanced fight and we win most of them.
After it’s just psychological : If u win, u want to stay. If u loose, u want to sleep.
If you wan more fight than us, we would be less than you, that’s all.

Then, on Bay SFR map at 6am, we were like 30 PU against 30 ZDs&cie, and we loose the fight like 5 times. We were only 20 after this, then ZDs pushed back untill now.

There is no nightcap, just motivation (on a side or on an other)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Dear Vizunah player noclipping and moving underneath our Bay in SFR borderlands, outside of the textures, stop taking out our siege.
kktybb

Pannonica
Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Dont forget though VS only have “20 people” during night cap times

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation