Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

This world vs world suck atm ! How can you enjoy to zerg like that, everyone ?

Blob, queue, crash, lag, freeze, all around the map, we can’t use skill/siege weapon even if we are not on fight. Really guys, who like this ?

Stop this asap please!

Let’s just wait until Deso drop tier. They seem to enjoy blobbing from their last TS meeting, let’s them have some fun farming their 30 first ranks to get +1 supply.

So Sfr blob at night, in the morning, during the day and at prime time.

But we are the cause of all blobs in the game? Grow up.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Blob, queue, crash, lag, freeze, all around the map, we can’t use skill/siege weapon even if we are not on fight. Really guys, who like this ?

Stop this asap please!

Let’s just wait until Deso drop tier. They seem to enjoy blobbing from their last TS meeting, let’s them have some fun farming their 30 first ranks to get +1 supply.

How dare can you answer with your 80 IRON blob? Such a pity. Have fun spamming one mate. I don’t care about pugs gathering on a commander when their guild is not online, but seeing all guilds on prime time sticking eachother is just ridiculous.

how do you know what was said in Deso TS meeting? do you have spies listening to everything whats being said in deso ts? if so thats pretty sad really. SFR people have no respect or manners. Been on SFR for 2 days now i really hate this name callings in the wvw chat. Deso has better and respectful people and overall a nice and friendly community. like i said before im not going to stay on sfr for long. i wanted to use the free transfer this week as a opportunity to lvl my alt and do other stuff on sfr before going back to my home, desolation.

I hope Desolation stays in tier 1 for the sake of tier 1.

Because I’m a spy, I know everything. Do you realise some Desolation players stay in contacts with SFR? That people talks? I don’t give a kitten about your meeting, people just talked about it. Blobby blobs.

Red Guard [RG]

(edited by Pryda.8257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Stop this asap please!

How dare can you answer with your 80 IRON blob? Such a pity. Have fun spamming one mate. I don’t care about pugs gathering on a commander when their guild is not online, but seeing all guilds on prime time sticking eachother is just ridiculous.

We just lost garrison to what must have been quite seriously at least 100 SFR. It was the blobbiest of all the blobs.

So…yeah. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Stop this asap please!

We just lost garrison to what must have been quite seriously at least 100 SFR. It was the blobbiest of all the blobs.

You just got what you deserved, let’s smoke together.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Stop this asap please!

You just got what you deserved, let’s smoke together.

So your server does the EXACT same thing that you’re complaining about, and it’s justified because we “deserve it”?

Also, we popped over to Vizu BL afterwards and immediately wiped 20+ RG at least twice.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

I find quite pathetic all this eeee-peeeen kitten VoTF is throwing in the forums bragging about wiping this and wiping that.

Knowing they had 45 guys on their voice chat + al the pugs that where tagging along with them, proud of wiping 20+ people and accusing others of blobbing… really?

Whatever, certain peoples needs of atention and fame at the cost of others is shocking.

It is sad to see that finally they put a decent patch for WvW and the community is just destroying the game by running this unrealistic numbers on the maps.

26 in the WvW channel actually with a couple of GH to add to the mix who were following a non-tagged commander.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

I find quite pathetic all this eeee-peeeen kitten VoTF is throwing in the forums bragging about wiping this and wiping that.

Knowing they had 45 guys on their voice chat + al the pugs that where tagging along with them, proud of wiping 20+ people and accusing others of blobbing… really?

Whatever, certain peoples needs of atention and fame at the cost of others is shocking.

It is sad to see that finally they put a decent patch for WvW and the community is just destroying the game by running this unrealistic numbers on the maps.

26 in the WvW channel actually with a couple of GH to add to the mix who were following a non-tagged commander.

Had is past in english.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Sfr cannot even blob now, sad but true. Borderlands are full of newcomers caused by free transfers, old players and guilds cannot play togheter , an total fiasco.
I’ve been forced to transfer from the server i’ve liked the most and played last 6 months, because ridiculous 2 hours queue from 1 am to 3 am.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

Had is past in english.

Were is too…

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Why would a couple GH follow you when they were still playing?

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Yeah the return of the Queues are a pain in the ring-hole. They are bad on Deso at prime time, Id fear to see what VS and SFR are like since they always have more/full BLs.

Also the next SFR poster to show some manners and respect to deso or VS(or any server for that matter), will get a free Easter egg. lets see if its possible..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Yeah the return of the Queues are a pain in the ring-hole. They are bad on Deso at prime time, Id fear to see what VS and SFR are like since they always have more/full BLs.

Also the next SFR poster to show some manners and respect to deso or VS(or any server for that matter), will get a free Easter egg. lets see if its possible..

Honestly, I would give that Easter egg to the next poster (regardless of server) who shows some respect for Anyone :p

(This post is clearly lacking said respect so doesn’t count :p)

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

Why would a couple GH follow you when they were still playing?

You make no sense with this comment. Ask GH why they were following us. Point is someone brought up “You had 45 in your voice com” while in actual fact we had 26 people in WvW and a few assorted GH who were following us.

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Deso guild coin or something did try to take some supply without blob. That was positive surprise. Can i get egg?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Genev you’re such an amazing person, gimme an egg!

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leimone.6734

Leimone.6734

Wow, why not respect eachother for playing well instead of bashing at eachother?
Yes it’s annoying when our opponent is out numbering us by ~10-20 but kitten me do you guys have to make a big deal out of it.

Leimone | Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Honestly, I would give that Easter egg to the next poster (regardless of server) who shows some respect for Anyone :p

(This post is clearly lacking said respect so doesn’t count :p)

Props to Viz guild Cercle dun Dagda (CDD) [I hope I got the spelling right] who actually attacked us with less numbers than we had and roamed on their own. If you want to fight us even numbers we are always open to drop a few ppl and have an even GvG. Also if anyone wants to have a fight, RG are always open for GvGs.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Pryda.8257

Wow, why not respect eachother for playing well instead of bashing at eachother?
Yes it’s annoying when our opponent is out numbering us by ~10-20 but kitten me do you guys have to make a big deal out of it.

Thing is, there is no point bragging stuff when you outnumber/blob people. I don’t mind wiping, I prefer rushing into a blob than bringing zone. Just sick of kitten stuff around, nomatter what server it comes from. This WXP thing is just a new incentive for people to zerg and I blame devs.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirius.9721

Sirius.9721

Shame 1 ss dosn’t show a whole evening

Red Guard – Sïrïus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

I lol’d.
Who the duck is this guy? You do realize some VoTF do record, I mean if you are gona talk kitten I could just post this http://i.imgur.com/dJYEHxY.jpg
and ask you to count how many members we had…. Looks about even right?
Eh? Any more bs for me to punch holes in?

Looks like you’re slightly outnumbering them even before you factor in that red names always look more numerous than than they are, to be honest. With that factored in, you’ve got a solid numbers advantage there. Not to mention any players behind your screenshot that can’t be seen, underneath the minimap, etc etc. Aneu’s screenshot was actually VoTF outnumbered, this just proves you were blobbing.

23 VoTF and 7 randoms and now we are blobbing? Out numbering you in that fight? No chance. Not even a commander icon on but still QQ.

Im tired of reading this crap, you all think you are so good go prove it in a game format that matters, if you want we can 5v5 in spvp and I can show you guys what real pvp is. Ill give you 100g if you can score more than 300 points vs us, heck, we wont even bunker the nodes.

There is an INSANE amount of ego considering this is WVW, which is a huge zerg fest numbers game no matter how you look into it. You complain about the enemy using the players on the map to get things done.

I am sorry you died, I really am. Sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some, but every time you lose a fight you cant sit and cry about it, and sometimes you will lose in an even numbers fight. Stop thinking that every time you lost it must be a blob.

I find it incredibly amusing that people get so mad and think they are so good with regards to such a stupidly uncompetitive game format, and the amount of QQing is pathetic.

For all it matters, why dont we factor in the fact that SS shows us fighting you at YOUR spawn, where your players were respawning and coming back, yet you still lost that fight. Tough luck.

But no, your right, I actually commanded the entire map to hide behind me so we could take that screenshot. /tinfoil hat activated
I also bet that you all flag as invisible so when your streamers hit G, it shows less people online than you actually have. See 2 can play at the conspiracy game mate.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leimone.6734

Leimone.6734

Let the screenshot game begin.

Leimone | Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Personally I don’t count the RG-VoTF GvG. We came totally unprepared with a bunch of random guildies using random builds. And it was our first GvG as where you had done kittening loads. We were unprepared and it showed, and did you see us run away? No, we kittening stayed there until YOU got bored lol. So instead of kittening about it you should show respect. We will get a GvG sorted soon, try not to change server again eh…

Respect? You don’t know what the word means mate. VoTF are supposed to be this all mighty best at wvw ‘leet’ guild that is unbeatable. Surely that is what all your other posts have been suggesting… Are you changing your mind?

I used to have a lot of respect for VoTF but since you came back from SoS you are not nearly the same guild that left SFR.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

So your server does the EXACT same thing that you’re complaining about, and it’s justified because we “deserve it”?

Also, we popped over to Vizu BL afterwards and immediately wiped 20+ RG at least twice.

In all fairness to RG… tonight on VS BL… the server were having a bit of fukittenacrx’s expense but also meant in as a tribute to him and RG… we formed a guild called Crad the Machine Guard [RG] and everyone represented that guild for about an hour or so…. The chances are you wiped a large group of randoms and not Sacrx and the real [RG]

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

Shame 1 ss dosn’t show a whole evening

Yup mate that is very true. What was it? Like 10-2 to us this time? I’ve recorded most of it, the only thing I missed was when you hid behind the wall at north camp for 10 mins while we wiped a 40 man Viz blob then jumped out on us as we were lol’n our way past the gate. Fs I was dead before I finished my “Oh kitten” so props for that
Although I think if it was us we woulda just jumped in and made it a 3 way, I mean hiding/sneak attacking is all well and good when you want to prove a point but we both call our selves skirmish guilds right?
Anyway Jack is right, it’s only a game and you win some lose some. The drama is always good tho, it fuels our members and gives us a goal for our CTA’s. But let’s not take it too far eh, we both have very good guilds and I think the respect goes both ways even tho some of us wouldn’t admit it.
WvW is constantly evolving and we must go with it, we lost the food and felt the hit, some of us came on the forums and made fools of ourselves but in the end we adapted and now culling is sorted we can see each other from miles away so bombing is mostly out of the question and that sorta levels the playing field for all guilds. As soon as the blobbing dies down we can have some proper fights without gimmicks or minor exploits getting in the way. Bah it’s late and I forget where I was going with this so peace out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

TL;DR

The whole stuff

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Jackie.1829

Ignore what victim said, there was no 10-2 cause there is no score to be tracked even if he would like to think so Quite a few of the fights we won were with an advantage towards us, which is why I am saying it is the way wvw is and there is nothing to brag about with regards to the victories.

But on the other hand, you are asking me to run circles or stand idle to ditch people who want to follow me even though I have no tag on. I mean I could do that and show disrespect to all my allies on the map, but how would that work towards my own server? You forget we are playing wvw, not gvg, and the map does not belong to just us, others want to play the game as well, but for whatever reason cannot go out in a group on their own, which you cant blame them for considering what is happening on the map.

The fact is, of course I want good fights, and I will go to great lengths to have those, why else would I pvp, what do I have to gain by “winning”. You only need to look at my signature to see that I have already won what matters to me, I play wvw as a casual fun form of pvp. But what I cannot do is waste time running circles to ditch pugs in the hope that I may run into just RG so I can have a good fight yet avoid every other zerg on the map and achieve nothing for my server than get QQ in map chat towards me.

What you are asking me to do is not feasible.

in Match-ups

Victim.3016

Ok kitten 8-2…

Oh and we killed the kitten outta that RG scout. So, ya know. 9-2 :p

in Match-ups

Victim.3016

Too many crack, man. RiOT smoke too many crack :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Im tired of reading this crap, you all think you are so good go prove it in a game format that matters

Like concerted GvG? Oh wait…

if you want we can 5v5 in spvp and I can show you guys what real pvp is.

Let me guess.. Ele, mesmer or thief amirite? Nobody cares about your “real pvp” (lmfao). Btw we got EUs #1 mesmer, bet he could melt you in 10s flat. And yeah, you guessed it, hes just another one of us, no special snowflake. Its a whole different ball game in the lakes, thats why u suck at it, Jackie of the Gold Capes (rofl)

You got us once on even numbers, yup the one were you bunkered uphill with a warrior cheese ac. Well played. Tbh Sac was hasty, but thats how he rolls. Balls deep, never hide inside other guilds/blobs, always looking for a fight. Thats why hes #1 and you are a footnote.

And on another note, Bull could swap tags to PUGS and nobody would notice. Think ive seen you rollin alone like twice since you betrayed me. You are a disgrace to your past. Im ahead by a mile in the “jump on u” race btw, keep trying.

Good night and good luck. Youll need it.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Jackie.1829

You hypocrite… Seriously? “Sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some” – did you quote me on that? or were those your own words?

“every time you lose a fight you cant sit and cry about it”… you mean like you did for about 4 pages of posts?

You could always offer an apology… and people might start to respect you once again.

After all I admitted when I was wrong because I did not realise that BOON and RP had joined the fight… I genuinely thought it was just RiOT and EXT vs VoTF, GH, Bull and others during that fight at Garri… but even so… your reaction and insult to RiOT as a result of my error was nothing short of sitting and crying about it and making up excuses, lies, and projecting an ego that made half the server lose respect for you.

Ok, since you obviously have a bone to pick, I will let you go back through this thread and find the posts under which we were disrespectful. All we ever said was that you never wiped us 6 times in garrison, and that was proven via a video posted by your own server mates. At no point EVER were the posts disrespectful (again go ahead and search through the thread).

The only thing I may have said rude was “whoru” to a player posting without a tag. And as far as I am concerned, thats fair, if you have an opinion to address to me, I better know which guild you are talking from. Then again, some votf post without tags, but they make it very clear that they are votf members in their posts.

I am sorry you lost respect for us, I dont know how we changed after leaving SFR though. My posts have always been in the same tone and will continue to be.

I apologize for things I do wrong, making a single posts on the forums with regards to a video, and a few members simply stating what you claimed didnt happen, is not something I need to apologize for, nor will apologize for.

Im tired of reading this crap, you all think you are so good go prove it in a game format that matters

Like concerted GvG? Oh wait…

if you want we can 5v5 in spvp and I can show you guys what real pvp is.

Let me guess.. Ele, mesmer or thief amirite? Nobody cares about your “real pvp” (lmfao). Btw we got EUs #1 mesmer, bet he could melt you in 10s flat. And yeah, you guessed it, hes just another one of us, no special snowflake. Its a whole different ball game in the lakes, thats why u suck at it, Jackie of the Gold Capes (rofl)

You got us once on even numbers, yup the one were you bunkered uphill with a warrior cheese ac. Well played. Tbh Sac was hasty, but thats how he rolls. Balls deep, never hide inside other guilds/blobs, always looking for a fight. Thats why hes #1 and you are a footnote.

And on another note, Bull could swap tags to PUGS and nobody would notice. Think ive seen you rollin alone like twice since you betrayed me. You are a disgrace to your past. Im ahead by a mile in the “jump on u” race btw, keep trying.

Good night and good luck. Youll need it.

As to ogro mate, since we are pulling out all the stops, its cute that you bandwagoned to a guild when you couldnt pull it off on your own, not a strong sign of character though. If you are really a capable player build a guild capable of taking down the best yourself, dont bandwagon on. Thief ele mesmer, you pick whichever classes, Ill play em. As far as the lakes, its not a whole different ballgame, its incredibly easy, I have commanded for maybe a month and I can already lead against your guild with a commander who has done wvw for years since Doac, give me a break, wvw was easy to learn and will forever be an easy game mode. As for EUs best mesmer, I dont think anybody in RG is on the leaderboard, unless you want to self proclaim random things, the ranks are there for all to see, I doubt any mesmer in your guild could melt me in 10s flat in spvp however.

P.s. we also killed you without the siege when you had it near your supply camp in that same location. As for my gold capes, they will mean more than anything RG can ever accomplish in this game, thats for sure. If you want to know what a gold cape is, you can ask some of the people in the guild, I know players in RG who used to be leechers in top 50 guilds in gw1 cause they never made it on their own for anything. All you do here is a mockery of GvG and act high and mighty, but you wouldnt have been worth crap in the real GvG.

P.s. I am up with a warrior 1v1 ogro, if you want to show me whats up lol

Good night.

(edited by Jackie.1829)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I lol’d.
Who the duck is this guy? You do realize some VoTF do record, I mean if you are gona talk kitten I could just post this http://i.imgur.com/dJYEHxY.jpg
and ask you to count how many members we had…. Looks about even right?
Eh? Any more bs for me to punch holes in?

I didnt post a screenshot because it is simply stupid to do so. A screen proves nothing just shows what you want to show. There is a few RG and VoTF streamers that we can refer to.

Just as an example of how worthless your screen is ill post another worthless screen, at the exact same minute, once your “25 man” charged our position:

http://i.imgur.com/vK4ZszV.jpg

see? two different worlds. And on the same minute!

Really, reading a bit on this thread makes me think that maybe VoTF are all 12 y/o.

What is all this screaming for attention in the forums? Relax kids, you are not the guild you think yourselves to be. But that is life you gotta work things to achieve them.

I encourage you to keep trying. This game really need guilds like the one you want to be.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

The bone I had to pick with VoTF was that I offered you congratulations on beating us about 5 times… 3 times you came in behind us/to the side of us without us noticing you and twice head on… there were some epic fights and I was praising you for them and thanking you for them, even though we lost. I said that you win some and lose some.

VoTF’s reply was written in a tone that suggested that RiOT could never beat VoTF…. the words of Aneu " We havent wiped 6 times in total per single night that I can actually recall, let alone against RIOT" – I admit that was wrong but you did wipe at the gate when we started the attack (which was just RiOT and EXT).

However, my problem was that I was offering you praise and you insult us with “let alone RiOT”

… and then Teel goes on to suggest that VoTF are so ‘leet’ that it would take the entire SFR borderland to beat you… "Maybe it’s the time when SFR had their whole BL in our garrison at reset and eventually after like 30+ minutes of fighting they pulled off. "

Can you see the problem here?

The reason that I feel aggrieved is because I was offering you praise and, yes, I got some of my facts wrong but there was no need to insult the entire guild because of it, let alone the entire server.

Even if you refuse to accept that we beat you at the gate with just RiOT and EXT… then a fight in garrison where you were wiped several times between RiOT, BOON, RP vs VoTF, GH, and Bull is pretty fair odds and even. It was an epic fight… just like the fights where you destroyed us the following night… as we BOTH said… you win some, you lose some…. just as long as we are all having fun.

It is called respect.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

its cute that you bandwagoned to a guild when you couldnt pull it off on your own, If you are really a capable player build a guild capable of taking down the best yourself, dont bandwagon on.

Aww so sweet that precisely you post this when you are trying so hard to do so but get constantly humiliated… 15-0 was the last time?

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Lot of numbers flying around. The reality is that last night Jackie turned off commader throughout the whole night to stop pugs following us. As a result most of the night, VoTF ran with an average of 25 people – which would have been higher but queue issues + between 3-6 adds varying as the night went on. Rarely this was higher, but it did occasionally happen, and sometimes another guild led raid got into the same fight as us, but again, not often.

Thats around 28-31 people. We didnt win every fight with those low numbers but had some good ones. And yes, some guilds did run away from us. I dont get why, in one particular case I think that a certain guild + friends would have beaten us despite us having just built 2 arrow carts; at the least it would have been a pretty dicey fight for both sides, but instead they legged it.

VoTF could not run with 45 players because queues stop this – most guilds are finding it difficult to get every player they have into WvW because of queues. Well that and it wasnt until around 10pm gmt we even had 45 online. A large number of whom could not get into our zone.

If certain guilds want to make excuses; thats ok. You know how many we had as culling is gone; we know how many we had to. You simply missed out on some potential great fights was all.

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

I was going to make a long stupid post. Instead let me say this. Bring on the GvG and let’s have some fun, stop the hatin! Seriously Jackie GvG is better fun than random roaming (at least I think so) so why not arrange one? We’ve been in t1 for 3 weeks and only got 1 GvG so far…. So if there’s anything to be proven it can be proven.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Jackie.1829

And you will get your GvG soon enough, or would you like to have it tomorrow? I am sure, you like us are having que issues and clearly GvG under these conditions is not feasible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Lot of numbers flying around. The reality is that last night Jackie turned off commader throughout the whole night to stop pugs following us. As a result most of the night, VoTF ran with an average of 25 people – which would have been higher but queue issues + between 3-6 adds varying as the night went on. Rarely this was higher, but it did occasionally happen, and sometimes another guild led raid got into the same fight as us, but again, not often.

Thats around 28-31 people. We didnt win every fight with those low numbers but had some good ones. And yes, some guilds did run away from us. I dont get why, in one particular case I think that a certain guild + friends would have beaten us despite us having just built 2 arrow carts; at the least it would have been a pretty dicey fight for both sides, but instead they legged it.

VoTF could not run with 45 players because queues stop this – most guilds are finding it difficult to get every player they have into WvW because of queues. Well that and it wasnt until around 10pm gmt we even had 45 online. A large number of whom could not get into our zone.

If certain guilds want to make excuses; thats ok. You know how many we had as culling is gone; we know how many we had to. You simply missed out on some potential great fights was all.

All guild tags and other blabblab aside. I will quote this post from my favorite tanky BW on warhammer, so finally someone bothers to reply to one of his posts. He is certainly not used to that from Warhammer alliance forums

Wuv you.

(I can also understand why ppl don’t want to fight vs 2 AC manned by leg specialist warriors.)

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

RG never bandwagon they cause the number 1 server to reach the top before joining it
Iron should only run in groups of 20 to accommodate RG
Every guild should tell pugs to get lost if it puts them over the 20 player limit for RG
Everyone should stop playing WvW and play GvG cause thats what RG wants

…. no thanks we bought the game and will play it how we like. Its WvW get over it and stop trying to change it to suit yourselves

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

I built a sandcastle in WATER one time…. hear me Roar!

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

i has multi R1 rogue and priest.

Gogogo

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

I used to be the best Lotus Assassin in Age of Conan early time, when i was the only Lotus Assassin!

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in Match-ups

Posted by: dan.2098

dan.2098

I have a life, so who’s the tough guy here?

I just couldn’t not post here :P

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

I still own you @ New Sim City.

Best team South Vietnam. Multi capes and multi ranked building.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Yoke.4671

Whats with the scouts in SFR? Aint you even slept yet lol thats an impressive rank to have so soon.

(a.k.a get a life and go outside :P )

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaemon.2640

Zaemon.2640

Oh my.. from my pov it seems votf is trying to desperately claw onto their own selfmade “reputation” as a skilled guild. However i don’t think anyone else has read their memo..

I would stop if i was you guys. Making yourselves look increasingly more like the stereotypical whiny brat.

Make the GvG against Red Guard i say. Make it out of primetime ofc. so as not to interfere and disturb the WvW too much.
But then again, maybe you should just let it go. Would look even more ridiculous to see the tally go up to 17-0 or higher…

Anyway, carry yourself with dignity like RG. Earn your respect :P

in Match-ups

Yoke.4671

Anyway, carry yourself with dignity like RG. Earn your respect :P

That may be true from a wvw skill point of view, but the way RG are handling themselves on these forums is not good at all. I wouldn’t give them a shred of respect from what I have seen last few pages in here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Dominating a single server or being in a team . I wonder which is a bigger achievement…..

Question answers itself.

Have a cookie for your warhammer achievements

Thanks omnom You can pick up your capes now. They might be wet tho.

I played that game for 2 months and by rr50 I was already the highest dps white lion on karak azgal

There were no dps charts of any sorts brah, but gj pulling that out of your…. hat.

Anyhow, relevant to this game, so far Ive beaten “your team” with my very own guild, and as a soldier in another players one, and thats how the cookie crumbles.

looks like RG effect rubbed of on you, i used to love your posts for the respect u used to give to others, maybe u should read them for a change to see how u were before.

Thing is Ive always been this ugly inside, but as GM i did my best to be the best i could. That time is over, that project failed. No need to pull any punches or to turn the other cheek, just kill & hype the matchup. Free at last.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razz.2501

Razz.2501

Reality check time….WvWvW is all about zerging, everyone does it but you all try and deny it which is funny.

I run with the Deso zerg and all I ever see is bigger SFR and Viz zergs unless ours is bigger at that time but when it is the orther servers just zerg bigger and then come and deny it here. We can all now see it anyway after culling got sorted.

IMO some of you need to get back into the real world a little more, get a job or an education, go get a beer, meet a real life girl or whatever rocks your boat and come to GW2 for some fun…….you guys are way to serious.

Have fun out there

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

… and then Teel goes on to suggest that VoTF are so ‘leet’ that it would take the entire SFR borderland to beat you… "Maybe it’s the time when SFR had their whole BL in our garrison at reset and eventually after like 30+ minutes of fighting they pulled off. "

M8, I didn’t say we were ever alone, we had pretty much our whole borderland in Garrison as well trying to fight you off.

<3

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

I want to say ty to you all. I really like this, waking up , reading this, and have some coffee.
You make me smile

Thing is Ive always been this ugly inside

Tbh, you sounded like a really nice guy when you where at deso and where @ oure ts3.

Why dont you guys do some sPvP? Put the vid overhere and give me some more time to enjoy my coffee?

Except for the lag im having a great time in tier 1 with all those good guilds and big egos.

Attachments:

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)