Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

,you go for the good old ‘they blobbed up’. No wonder there is little respect in this thread.

The thing with respect is that it need all sides. You give some, you get some.
Most off the time people first have to give some before they get some.

And there arent many post in this topic that start (or end) with respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

By the way can we just remove the GW1 accolade stuff… it is a completely different game and having been in a guild with a trim is not the same as actually being part of the 8 player team that actually earned it. You don’t hear me boasting on these forums about GW1 stuff, I have yet to make a name in GW2 but hopefully, one day.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

What was an awesome skill delay action, that you found near Bay? Super sfr blob defeated 4 GH party’s + some Bull and Dex, gj, applause. It’s like ppl talking about killing RG raid while they don’t recognize that they have 2times more ppl.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Gratz to Vcy who just owned BULL+GH+DEX full mega blob while capping bay.

Not bad.

GH was ~25
BuLL ~5
DeX ~4
v.s.
VcY 60+

Not bad…

60 with the randoms and dont give me that bullkitten you had 30 playersDD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

And how do you know i wasn’t part of the 8 man team that earned the silver cape or whatever. Or Jackie as he is the only other person with a cape trim in his sig. The 8 man team compete at the tourny but the teams get switched a lot during preparations and there are people that play during the ladder matches that don’t get to feature in the tournaments. Its not just the 8 people that go out and compete its the whole guild.

I am proud of my GW achievements because that is the best pvp of any mmo game i have ever played and most GW players will agree with that. Anet missed a massive trick by not sticking to what was great about GW pvp with this game.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Is there still alot of people getting skill lag? I get it alot especially in the 3 way fights or in SM.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

By the way can we just remove the GW1 accolade stuff… it is a completely different game and having been in a guild with a trim is not the same as actually being part of the 8 player team that actually earned it. You don’t hear me boasting on these forums about GW1 stuff, I have yet to make a name in GW2 but hopefully, one day.

I think you misunderstand.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Stonebender_House_Mafia
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Failure_Is_Not_An_Option

http://www.gw-memorial.net/builds/mAT/2011/March/645/
http://www.gw-memorial.net/builds/mAT/2010/November/585/

I am not a leecher like many who claim success in gw1. I earned my achievements and played in the top 20 for 5 years. As for it being a different game, yes it was, a better and more competitive game. WvW is a kitten take compared to what gw1 gvg was in terms of skill and competition.

I just find it amusing how ogro can compare grinding zergfest kills in warhammer to winning world wide monthly tournaments. Maybe he will be on the leaderboard in this game when it comes out too! We all know how serious it will be!

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

(edited by Jackie.1829)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

I think you misunderstand.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Stonebender_House_Mafia
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Failure_Is_Not_An_Option

http://www.gw-memorial.net/builds/mAT/2011/March/645/
http://www.gw-memorial.net/builds/mAT/2010/November/585/

I am not a leecher like many who claim success in gw1. I earned my achievements and played in the top 20 for 5 years. As for it being a different game, yes it was, a better and more competitive game. WvW is a kitten take compared to what gw1 gvg was in terms of skill and competition.

That’s a quite fascinating and yet totally relevant record my good Sir, you should totally put it in your forum signature so yokels and villeins would bow down at the time of your arrival in town.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Lol 60. We have never had more than 30 in WvW ever. Instead of saying awesome fight, gg, you go for the good old ‘they blobbed up’. No wonder there is little respect in this thread.

If it’s not you then there was enough pugs/other guilds. Don’t tell me 30 VcY wiped 25 GH + 5 BiLL + 4 DeX.

I wasn’t there and sorry with all due respect I won’t believe your words. My mates were saying “blob” more than once when I asked them about this particular fight.

All we need is unit count addon-like feature that many other MMOs have to monitor how much enemies vs allies are around in particular radius.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Lol 60. We have never had more than 30 in WvW ever. Instead of saying awesome fight, gg, you go for the good old ‘they blobbed up’. No wonder there is little respect in this thread.

If it’s not you then there was enough pugs/other guilds. Don’t tell me 30 VcY wiped 25 GH + 5 BiLL + 4 DeX.

I wasn’t there and sorry with all due respect I won’t believe your words. My mates were saying “blob” more than once when I asked them about this particular fight.

All we need is unit count addon-like feature that many other MMOs have to monitor how much enemies vs allies are around in particular radius.

We were with around 60 people (25-30vcy) and deso was definitely with 60+ too. Because there weren’t any deso anywhere else. So it was a pretty fair fight. From my view deso even had more than us. But I play for SFR so I can’t call this objective data. Someone recorded it on our side so all be careful what you say.

Good old blob on blob action <3

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

This topic has so much swag!

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shay.7534

Shay.7534

Apparently Paul McCartney is working on a remix of the Beatles song. A short preview of the lyrics go like this :
blob, blob, blob.
blob, blob, blob.
blob, blob, blob.

There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done.
Nothing you can sing that can’t be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It’s easy.

All you need is blob (all together, now!)
All you need is blob. (everybody!)
All you need is blob, blob.
blob is all you need (blob is all you need).

Yee-hai!
Oh yeah!
They blobed you, yeah yeah yeah.
They blobed you, yeah yeah yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfH7iuLR0I – just remember to replace the word while singing along.

(edited by Shay.7534)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

nice start desolation, im proud to be desolation citizen living in sfr

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

No one from VcY said that, look at who made the post and check his guild. We dont come on the forums saying we killed so and so etc. I came here to say we did not have 60. Our guys are saying we had 30+ pugs.

We are not a guild that brags.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Then ur SFR not deso. Why the hell go to wining server and try sound like honourable deso player.

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

Then ur SFR not deso. Why the hell go to wining server and try sound like honourable deso player.

im a Deso player NOT SFR! i have a lot of friends on desolation but zero in SFR. One of my best respected friend and ally is Moorta from IRON. He is the best commander in EU. Well im temporarily on sfr for work related reasons and im not telling you or anyone what is that exactly. thats all i can say for now

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

So you are a spy for this moorta fella. Think we solved the issue with the mysterious upgrade at SM.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

im a Deso player NOT SFR! i have a lot of friends on desolation but zero in SFR. One of my best respected friend and ally is Moorta from IRON. He is the best commander in EU. Well im temporarily on sfr for work related reasons and im not telling you or anyone what is that exactly. thats all i can say for now

So IRON commanders need spy’s on SFR, that explains a lot

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

So IRON commanders need spy’s on SFR, that explains a lot

wth! did i say i was a spy? No? am i spy? NO! well if i was a spy do you think i’ll post anything in the gw2 forums. Just use your brains!

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

So you are a spy for this moorta fella. Think we solved the issue with the mysterious upgrade at SM.

i didnt even play gw2 today. so it cant be me! lol and lol

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

Moorta my favorite commander whiles my short stay on Deso

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Offski’s better, we’d even jump off cliffs for him

in Match-ups

Posted by: Core.2479

Core.2479

IRON On SFR map?

HERE COMES THE BAGS
HERE COMES THE BAGS
HERE COMES THE BAGS

Attachments:

SFR Cute Asura

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Someone should have a talk with Anatolian Turk.4057 ‘s guild leader. Interesting that Good to Go guild is having that kind of player material in their ranks. Says a lot…
Maybe he can explain to him/her what kind of “business” he has to do on SFR that can’t be done on Deso (with guesting every pve aspect can be done on SFR from Deso). He even joins a borderland to do “business”. Spying! Burn the witch!

At least we can blame someone now!

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

It’s much better than me being a deso player standing guarding the burst wall on NE garrison and then being asked if im a spy even though iv been shouting in /T the fact there was a hole there in the first place undefended lol

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

Someone should have a talk with Anatolian Turk.4057 ‘s guild leader. Interesting that Good to Go guild is having that kind of player material in their ranks. Says a lot…
Maybe he can explain to him/her what kind of “business” he has to do on SFR that can’t be done on Deso (with guesting every pve aspect can be done on SFR from Deso). He even joins a borderland to do “business”. Spying! Burn the witch!

At least we can blame someone now!

trust me if i was that kind of person whom you guys accusing me to be i would of not told anyone that i moved from deso to sfr. im having more fun in the forums more than playing wvw. i love reading your comments. if you guys are talking about spies we have tons of sfr and vizunah spies in desolation. do you see us complaining? no!

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

kitten yea perkele. Fun fighs in EB.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

IRON On SFR map?

HERE COMES THE BAGS
HERE COMES THE BAGS
HERE COMES THE BAGS

Am glad we made you happy tonight mate, no excuses sfr deserved their bags :p.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Awesome fun reset night on SFR Border Thanks to RG, SiN and RNV (Special apperance to WL too!) really enjoyed commanding tonight, not a bad word to say! Lets have a good week :>

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

Well done everyone tonight, though I missed all the start thanks to a crappy dc.
Had the most fun teasing each other through pms Offski!

If the week goes on like tonight this will be an interesting week! See you on the battlefield!

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

(edited by Vincent.9621)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

Great Fights tonight at reset against Desolation in EB , props to IRON!!!

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Wanted to add that Vincent’s contesting of hills was man/hero mode. Epic battles in there

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

yeh my fav to

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Fun fun on Deso map tonight

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Guild versus server : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC_Mpvx4sSA&feature=youtu.be

Bay as a gift, on Desolation borderland : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSq9FaiguE&feature=youtu.be
At that moment, it was the last thing SFR had on the map, that’s why they left it for free.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

Attachments:

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

(edited by rebelnomad.4502)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mint Rubber.6543

Mint Rubber.6543

HA! HA! HA!
Oh wow…

Attachments:

Warrior of Seafarer’s Rest EU

(edited by Mint Rubber.6543)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

Last night was a lot of fun but could have been a lot more fun if not for a certain SFR guild running from pretty much every evenish numbered fight….
Keep bringing the good fight everyone

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Good fights in VS Garrison this morning, too bad we couldn´t take it after stupidly losing it :<

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Does that also count for any other RG member?

L2read

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

I will give you 20g if you defeat Jackie 1v1.
Lets see if your Ingame skill is as good as your PR.

I’m a bit curious. What does 1v1 have to do with all this?
Being a good wvw player, or teamplayer in other games for that matter, does not have to mean they’re the best player in 1v1. Same but opposite goes for solo players.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong. But 1v1 isn’t totally balanced in this game, is it?

Edit: Don’t get me wrong. I’ve seen a few videos with Jackie and I respect him for being a good player.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

(edited by Pukknub.7368)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

not really about 1v1 to be honest.

There was an offer already about real skill tpvp but no one picks the glove. I wonder why.

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lighto.2805

Lighto.2805

friday night after reset slugfest . Desolation won the initial conflict

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

not really about 1v1 to be honest.

There was an offer already about real skill tpvp but no one picks the glove. I wonder why.

Well again, tpvp isn’t exactly the same thing as wvw.
In my case for example. I can’t use the stat balance I want to.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in Match-ups

Fatal.2815

well tpvp is way harder and requires more personal skill level than wvw.

was just refering to that ; p

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Gee I didn’t even know you can have red shield. I guess you’ll need all of these bags to pay for repairs )

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

well tpvp is way harder and requires more personal skill level than wvw.

was just refering to that ; p

No one is actually playing tpvp in RG so you won’t find any opponent there.

That’s nice there are still people enjoying this aspect of the game tho, it became rare.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

No one is actually playing tpvp in RG

Lies. A few of us did the monthly recently.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I did montly too and played couple hot joins. One time i was our hot join team top player and some players say that warrior is bad.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Fatal.2815

like you need to play tpvp actively to show your real personal pvp skill lol

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]