Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

@Danielle – It’s nice that you consider the IRON border to be strong :> We try hard!

We do try to not ‘blob’ the guild up, reset night we actually had our two squads working independently as well as having Coin, but the sheer numbers that you guys had running together was pretty scary xD

We have been working split into two or three squads as often as we can over this weekend in am attempt to stop our opponents blobbing up, it will take some time but that way everyone gets less lag and better fights. The main issue behind this, and the main reason IRON run as one when needed, is in the lack of competent commanders / leaders – too often it’s just myself, or just Offski on at any given time and it’s hard for the newer guys to take you guys on at prime time.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Im still curious how the Queue system is managed, iv heard rumors that the population cap is linked across a servers bl instances meaning for example if there was say a 400 pop cap and each bl is not restricted Deso server could have 100 on VIZ bl 160 in EB another 100 on SFR and only 40 on home bl be outmanned and still have a Queue to enter.

If this theory is any where close to what’s going on that would mean the queues are linked across the bl’s and someone leaving could free up a space potentially anywhere. If a server stacks numbers on one border they could leave another bl’s or more queued regardless if those there are outmanned.

It’s just a theory that keeps popping up from time to time regarding queues people are finding them only to enter and find their outmanned on arival etc

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurisai.3416

Aurisai.3416

@Danielle: Firstly, to keep this in context, lots of respect to RG. I’ve run alongside your guild a number of times and have been most impressed with your tactics and use of abilities. I remember when you guys transferred to SFR, I’d heard so much about you that when I found you guys I was determined to stick to you like glue to figure out what made you so special, even though you told all us “PUGgers” to go away. Needless to say I learned a lot, and even though I probably didn’t get all your commands since you were all in a different TS most likely, I was able to keep up by staying close to Sacrx.

My point in all of this is that while your abilities as a guild are exceptional, no doubt, the ability for “randomers” to join in and assist do not require exceptional talent. All it requires is good leadership, which certainly isn’t lacking, and some basic acceptance of the randomers. Just this weekend I was ikittenerg(edit: in a group lol) lead by Wemil consisting mostly of randomers and we took apart deso zergs at least 3 times bigger than our own, repeatedly, just by sticking close and following the lead.

[DoC] Zuriel

(edited by Aurisai.3416)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

As for server hopping, I think Empyre said it all. We were very happy with paid server transfers despite being a guild that actively uses them. ANET making SFR free to transfer to as #1 ranked EU server with up to 1h long queues already in primetime. Did they seriously think people would transfer here to do PvE? I heard SFR Jormag give better loot oh yeah……

That was indeed a very bad move from ArenaNet, this and the whole let’s reward blobbing and nothing else thing make me doubt about the companys current direction regarding the game. It really looks like they’re being overwhelmed about WvW and they don’t know what to do about it.

We don’t have actual numbers about servers population. We don’t have actual numbers nor any visibility regarding WvW queues or WvW maps capacity. We don’t have any general direction or overview regarding the future of WvW. We don’t have any official stance regarding combat gameplay getting heavily crippled due to massive lags, skills not triggering, characters warping, etc. I mean come on, we would have a lot more information and communication if the game was developed by the CIA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shay.7534

Shay.7534

Guilds queued, PuGies in! SFR zone had 1 supply camp and zone was queued I am not kidding. Ppl asked who was in the zone? The answer: noone! Only 7 ppl from Vcy managed to get in after queuing for 2 hours. No recognizable names in the zone.

What can I say, if this goes on, I guess SFR could be the next Blacktide, thank you very much ANET for making a T1 server which already had 30-60min queues in primetime free to transfer to. Did they seriously think ppl would transfer here for PvE or what? Now they are killing what was a great server, because the ppl who were here before can’t even get to play WvW.

A member of the biggest serverhopping guild crying about serverhoppers? Seems legit

You deserve a medal for being a complete …
As a then and now random pugger ( that has been on SFR since day 1), RG and the other Piken guilds has put in a lot of effort for SFR. From my POV SFR late night force is heavily supported mainly by RG and RNV. RG paid the price to be on SFR, the newly come just exploited yet another one of Anet’s failures. Generally speaking – swarms of locusts that refuse to put ANY effort and destroying any good community in their path. Their main qualities are : fluent in “barrens chat” and starting arguments over things they have absolutely 0 knowledge of.

Now in the sPVP forums threads have started to show up with people complaining that their hard earned PVE gear is not usable in PVP and they couldn’t get their laureals ( based on yet another anet failure )

(edited by Shay.7534)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Guilds queued, PuGies in! SFR zone had 1 supply camp and zone was queued I am not kidding. Ppl asked who was in the zone? The answer: noone! Only 7 ppl from Vcy managed to get in after queuing for 2 hours. No recognizable names in the zone.

What can I say, if this goes on, I guess SFR could be the next Blacktide, thank you very much ANET for making a T1 server which already had 30-60min queues in primetime free to transfer to. Did they seriously think ppl would transfer here for PvE or what? Now they are killing what was a great server, because the ppl who were here before can’t even get to play WvW.

A member of the biggest serverhopping guild crying about serverhoppers? Seems legit

You deserve a medal for being a complete …
As a then and now random pugger ( that has been on SFR since day 1), RG and the other Piken guilds has put in a lot of effort for SFR. From my POV SFR late night force is heavily supported mainly by RG and RNV. RG paid the price to be on SFR, the newly come just exploited yet another one of Anet’s failures. Generally speaking – swarms of locusts that refuse to put ANY effort and destroying any good community in their path. Their main qualities are : fluent in “barrens chat” and starting arguments over things they have absolutely 0 knowledge of.

Now in the sPVP forums threads have started to show up with people complaining that their hard earned PVE gear is not usable in PVP and they couldn’t get their laureals ( based on yet another anet failure )

So, how do you know the new players wont put any effort to help the server? Did you ask everybody? How do you know these players wont play during offtimes to help to win the t1? (as winning t1 is all about coverage, nothing else) The disrespect for Players who arent in a big wvsw guild or are new on the server is ridiculious .SFR is only winning t1 because of many many bandwagoners. And now you are saying, you dont want them anymore. And just to remiind you. SFR is the 7th or 7th server RG transfered to. So you can assure me they put the same effort for the other servers they were on? I doubt it, because i heard they didn’t do anything for points in the past and were just looking for guildvsguild fights. So what was the difference to the hated “bandwagoners” who arent doing anything for points in your opinion? And actually i dont care about server hopping guilds or players. Everybody has the right to join the server he or she wants. I just find it funny that the guild who did this many times , is now complaining about it. Who is the bigger serverhopper? A RG member on his 7th or 8th Server or a pug who transfered for the first time to another server (SFR) while arenanet decided to make the transfers free to the medium populated servers? In your opinion it is proberly the pug, is it?

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

I don’t even know why SFR ended up on the free transfers the initial list excluded them then the list was removed and left blank and hey presto SFR gets incoming.

The population statistics Anet have and use is Naf, they can’t or wont drum up a monitoring system to distinguish a servers population based on PVE numbers vs WvW.

Yes PVE players can WvW and vice versa however the two have separate and permanent stable communities the proof is in the fact almost every server has it’s own WvW community forums and the numbers that cross over are negligible in making such a big impact, what does on the other hand is an imbalance of one or more servers having a higher permanent WvW population in comparison to a PVE being classed as a medium server or a high PVE/WvW server classed as very high.

Anet treats the servers as one community however there is two distinct communities the PVP and the PVE, PVP players don’t want to kill AI character they love the challenge of fighting real players and play the game for this very reason and it kills them to be forced to pve grind, likewise PVE players enjoy the folklore and content and play the game for those reasons and more than likely struggle to compete with real players compared to their seasoned PVP counterparts, they come to PVP because Anet forces them to with daily and monthly achievements.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Wrex.6798

Dunno what’s going on with SFR last few days but we’re having fun over in IRON painting it all red with our kitten allies Special shout out to Coin, best buddies EU.

//Wrex

Attachments:

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: serenity.6348

serenity.6348

Dunno what’s going on with SFR last few days but we’re having fun over in IRON painting it all red.

//Wrex

thank you SFR for letting us paint your own map red we enjoyed the force you sent to defend it keep up the good work SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

Dunno what’s going on with SFR last few days but we’re having fun over in IRON painting it all red with our kitten allies Special shout out to Coin, best buddies EU.

//Wrex

y guys was awesome work. i exepcted more from sfr in garrison but still awesome my IRON peeps. big thanks to COIN for helping us with this

cheers cosmic

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

(edited by assasin of warr.9517)

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Go as far as we let you, and don´t mind the PvD comments you are going to see after

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Wrex.6798

PvD my kitten! I had to kill guards AND two SFR players.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: serenity.6348

serenity.6348

Go as far as we let you, and don´t mind the PvD comments you are going to see after

come on dude what guild are you lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Are you in the habit of “letting us cap” 2 fully upgraded keeps in the space of 20 minutes? if so maybe change your tactic?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaemon.2640

Zaemon.2640

Wrex, ruler of the Blob!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

Wrex, ruler of the Blob!

that blob toke 2 tier 3 keeps and 2 tier 3 towers

BLOB IT ALL

cheers cosmic

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Anet’s decision to allow free transfers to the number 1 wvw server was just plain stupid. Ofcourse lots of people were going to jump to that server and ofcourse it was going to make queue’s even worse, how Anet allowed this is beyond me.

Just because a number of wvw guilds have moved to Sfr does not mean they deserve a poor game experience because of decisions like the one Anet has made.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

I think things will calm down in a few weeks.

It also can be a nice “push” for the WvW playerbase. If we all give them some nice fight we get some fresh blood in WvW.

On the other hand… i almost broke my keyboard after a dc in primetime and a 30 min qeue after.
So what would i have done after a 2 hours qeue :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

//Wrex

Organised guilds couldn’t get into the bl. Up to 5h queue for some ppl. You are having fun fighting the unorganised SFR blobb, that’s like fighting Viz when no known guild is around to give them some structure.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

That was a serious afternoon on EB. Oli sheet. Molly kitten.

WOW ! Looks like pve’rs are back @ adventure box grinding. And some are xfring back to their server. So call me maybe.

Thx to deso and viz for chasing them.

At least SFR start to breath/play again.

Welcome to the few EMP guys and the 2 guys who xfred in SFR from Viz (^^) Always a pleasure to play with good players.

Btw i’ve seen a ele d/d probably with a guild tag that looks like [xnd] from Viz.

That guy is good.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

(edited by playandchill.3908)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Well, I think we can all agree that Anet kittened up what was once (two weeks ago) a great server. The only thing left is to hope that this hype and kitten ends quickly as possible, we are all working towards it with all means possible.
And sorry to our enemies if we dissapoint them in battle these days, not really our fault. And have fun guys, cuz we really cant kitten me I even did the sPvP monthly couple of days ago…. can you imagine this kitten

Oh, and a request to VS and Deso, can you guys kittening stomp WvW as hard as you kittening can for this week, need you realy to sad some ppl back to where they came from. Dont forget to check the JPs

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

(edited by Morthan.5439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Well, I think we can all agree that Anet kittened up what was once (two weeks ago) a great server. The only thing left is to hope that this hype and kitten ends quickly as possible, we are all working towards it with all means possible.
And sorry to our enemies if we dissapoint them in battle these days, not really our fault. And have fun guys, cuz we really cant kitten me I even did the sPvP monthly couple of days ago…. can you imagine this kitten

Oh, and a request to VS and Deso, can you guys kittening stomp WvW as hard as you kittening can for this week, need you realy to sad some ppl back to where they came from. Dont forget to check the JPs

True, it was a stupid move to have SFR available for free transfers. Us guys on Deso can surely see the difference

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

come on dude what guild are you lol

I don´t wear guild tag as a trophy so i must feel important and respected, if that was the case i wouldn’t be in a small friendly guild, lucky me WvW allows me that

Are you in the habit of “letting us cap” 2 fully upgraded keeps in the space of 20 minutes? if so maybe change your tactic?

With all the flame and such around you got me wrong. I am saying keep doing that because it is our fault we “let you cap it”, we have to adapt so that doesn´t happen again.

HF

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Wrex.6798

Organised guilds couldn’t get into the bl. Up to 5h queue for some ppl. You are having fun fighting the unorganised SFR blobb, that’s like fighting Viz when no known guild is around to give them some structure.

We were actually not fighting anyone, that’s why it was surprising – I figured poking your T3 Garrison would get some attention but it took another hour before a reaction came ;( Don’t get me wrong, we’d prefer to fight for things.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Anet wrecked SFR maybe you guys are regretting now having made that joke transfer thread it apparently backfired.

When a server looks strong people will flood to it if given a carrot (free transfers) I feel a second Piken Square situation and i really feel for you guys on SFR as it not only effects you but all of us as it changes the quality of play in tier 1 and i hope you can either shed the excess baggage or adapt around them to get your raids in.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

good times with SFR today, slicing through the VS zerg over and over again. Diessu is littered with the hundreds of VS corpses, it adds that special something to the decour!

:) Nice job by wemil leading the zergball.
Shame it went to hell after you left!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Anet’s decision to allow free transfers to the number 1 wvw server was just plain stupid. Ofcourse lots of people were going to jump to that server and ofcourse it was going to make queue’s even worse, how Anet allowed this is beyond me.

Just because a number of wvw guilds have moved to Sfr does not mean they deserve a poor game experience because of decisions like the one Anet has made.

To be honest, if I was a SFR player right now, I’d be so upset : not even they aren’t doing anything about current WvW problems, they’re also adding more problems ! It’s like saying “hey you’re mad because you have to wait 1h to enter WvW ? HOW ABOUT YOU WAIT 5 HOURS NOW ?”

Not going to be a doomsayer here, but sometimes you really wonder about their capability at managing the community.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

People cry because culling, Anet fixed the problem. Now people should stop to leave in denial, all servers blob!!! It’s their choice, personally I think that there are other ways to play and be more effective, of course the blob will be there every time some server decide that its necessary to get something very important (example garrison, keep or SM, or take down a T3).
People cry because WWW is losing numbers, and that something must to be done to attract more players, Anet has done it, and people cry!!!???
The only two problems that persist are:
The lag, with this huge numbers, it’s impossible to play, it’s ruins the experience of playing, and will hurt WWW.
The other problem it’s the unbalanced professions, it’s impossible to ignore this fore much more time. I’m not prepared to discuss this with any one, unless I start to see any of the “courageous 1 v 1 warriors”, start to ask for duels with their Ranger (yes I have 80 Ele and Mesm, but I like to play Ranger).

Overall I still get too much fun from WWW. Its fun to be in TS and hear the jokes from WT (they don’t like me by I like them), or be on TS with OSC, an listen the calm of Gotrek commanding, or play commanded by some guy from [RIOT], that usually don’t play in EB, sorry forgot the name, and have a ton of fun, with him teaching people how to play, and after 40 minutes a bunch of pugs play like a guild.
PS: Anet please give people GvG, is that so hard? You need to adjust the different professions so all can be important even in meta teams like in GW1? So true!!! I don’t like a bit to see GvG going on WWW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

Sfr need to learn how to play without blob…….
Viz should learn to take towers without building trebs in the invul spot…..

you both do this and this would be a much better fight to be instead of having to fight blob and invul siege everyday

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Sfr need to learn how to play without blob…….
Viz should learn to take towers without building trebs in the invul spot…..

you both do this and this would be a much better fight to be instead of having to fight blob and invul siege everyday

Implying Desolation doesn’t blob.
haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

what choice does the server have when every where we go we end up against a full server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Omg this is the WORST STONEMIST LAG EVER. Everyone frozen, you teleport back to where you moved. Attack skills NOT WORKING AT ALL.

Stop the 95+ stonemist blobs vizunah… You can’t want this lag either. And that you guys are not good with smaller zergs is your own fault. Ethically, WANTING this much of lag (or knowing it, and being responsible), is just wrong. Stop it vizu.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

@ vynt in borderlands vizu and SFR both blob way worse then deso. You guys create 90+ blobs… That’s madness and need perfect control of the ppl who are online. Deso rarely have that amount of people, and if they do, they rather split up. If you think 50-60 blob is bad, then look at your own 90+.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

can the Deso guilds on VS BL right now not do things on their own? Nice blob you got running around

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

@ vynt in borderlands vizu and SFR both blob way worse then deso. You guys create 90+ blobs… That’s madness and need perfect control of the ppl who are online. Deso rarely have that amount of people, and if they do, they rather split up. If you think 50-60 blob is bad, then look at your own 90+.

EB is where most pugs go so it can’t be helped that they stick together with a commander.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

can the Deso guilds on VS BL right now not do things on their own? Nice blob you got running around

I was the only commander on the map, and frankly its getting stupid. Either they remove wexp or they divide it based on the number of people present. I asked several times for people to stop following me, for another commander to show up, I explained blobbing is redundant, but nobody cares.

Meh, I hope this resolves eventually.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

This free transfer to SFR is making things ridiculous. Guilds cant start their proper raids and get their people in to play. When we end up getting in after 2,3 hours of Q you cant get your raid started so your choices are join the pug commander with the unorganized blob (people who are running around like chickens) or try to roam in a small group that gets kitten run by the other servers blob and cant do much….Seriously I find no joy in WvW any more

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

getting in after 2,3 hours of Q

The funny thing is. We got 2 BL without qeue lol.

But i dont think your randoms are having a nice evening of wvw on SFR BL.
Its a slaugther tbh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

getting in after 2,3 hours of Q

The funny thing is. We got 2 BL without qeue lol.

But i dont think your randoms are having a nice evening of wvw on SFR BL.
Its a slaugther tbh.

Part of me thinks good get rid of the freebien00bs.

part of me questions desolations constant claim that they’re underpopulated and don’t blob…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Can someone give me the name of the GOD thief on deso BL 2 min ago? The one jumping on my corspe after he failed to kill me 2v1 and eventually killing me with a zerg

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

I was in Deso BL tonight, and VS was composed of 3 commander tags (I’d assume 2 guild raids and a PU commander) and several roaming groups of 5-10 players.
I’ll admit that this is a rather narrow view of the whole evening, because limited to one map, but I dare say VS wasn’t running 90+ blobs on every map.

@SFR guys complaining about guild raids that can’t be complete because of queues : I seriously sympathize, it’s been like that on VS for ages. Ransom of glory
It tends to destroy guilds tbh, you’ll need a strong backbone.

Have fun everyone

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

A 90+ vizblob on EB is considered a small vizblob.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Hahah how ironic it is to see SFR crying about queues and PUGs. Will you manage to deal with and finally be a really strong server or your bangwagoner guilds will just jump out of the boat as usual?

/savouring the +150 SFR primetime income

But I’m not so worried for you. You will do what you spited out on VS for weeks and dig the gap of points by night/morning.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

Yawn – we kicked Viz’s kitten as medium pop. We kicked des’ kitten as medium pop.

Don’t forget your alarm clock.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Yawn – we kicked Viz’s kitten as medium pop. We kicked des’ kitten as medium pop.

Don’t forget your alarm clock.

Pretty irrelevant, SFR has a high amount of WvW players and low amount of PvE players. It’s the opposite on Desolation. So while Desolation often don’t have queues on all BL’s at primetime I guess you on SFR have at least up to an hour.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

Yeeees we keep hearing this unsubstantiated claim whilst seeing hordes of lil red IRON tags running past in massive numbers.

Whats the wordI’m looking for here….Excuses? Kittenpoopy? Help me out.

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Biggest Blob in SFR I saw today was about 40 people, and that carved up a much larger VS zerg which kept trying to take SM this afternoon.

VS seams to have numbers in their zergs, SFR seams to be better at concentrating the power of the blob.

Deso….hit and miss, some blobs are great, others cut and run at the least resistance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

I guess you on SFR have at least up to an hour.

We used to have 30 min to an hour queves on primetime already.Now with the free transfers we get between 2 up to 4 hours sadly.I for example was a little late and started the queve at 19:00.Got in at 20.30 and after 5 min of terible lag and skill delay i crashed.By the time i got in again maybe 20 min(because the raid was called off) the raid got called off so useless to stay.Normal routine in SFR nowdays .Nice job anet

Ps: kingface you are a kitten you drag VS to the bottom with your riduculous behaviour.It is sad to be honest,i bet not even on your own server people want to play with you.I feel sorry for the cool visunians that have to share their server with you.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

one thing that gets me is that people on SFR qq abotu people comming over. I know its havign an impact on queues….but that will likely drop off to some extent.

The thing is its not a “pvp” server, its a just a server. The overall pop was medium meaning pve was under populated. So the transfers benefit the pve’ers.
yes that has a consequence on the wvwvw pop. but its not exclusively a wvwvw server, none are.

What the issue is, is not the transfers, its teh really low wvwvw pop limit compared to server populations overall. And the smallness of the maps.
Anet need to introduce more maps, say 3 more link maps to tie the BL together. hopefully much bigger, but with a lower density of bases.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

one thing that gets me is that people on SFR qq abotu people comming over. I know its havign an impact on queues….but that will likely drop off to some extent.

The thing is its not a “pvp” server, its a just a server. The overall pop was medium meaning pve was under populated. So the transfers benefit the pve’ers.
yes that has a consequence on the wvwvw pop. but its not exclusively a wvwvw server, none are.

What the issue is, is not the transfers, its teh really low wvwvw pop limit compared to server populations overall. And the smallness of the maps.
Anet need to introduce more maps, say 3 more link maps to tie the BL together. hopefully much bigger, but with a lower density of bases.

SFR worked very hard to get were it is(more like was) and acually all the guilds that transferred paying gems and made sfr their new home came here to fight and work and their main goal in this game is WvW.Take away WvW from them and you basicly kill all the population the server has and that is exactly what Anet did here ,a bigkittento every person that played wvw on this server.Simplykittenyou can’t play anymore wich happens to be the only reason you even log in gw2.

And all this fixed the medium population servers right ?They look all fixed to me now.An extraordinary display of management skills./clap

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]