Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: NoXsNoNo.9348

NoXsNoNo.9348

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

And to the guilds that have people lost interest in the game: Why not just change the server? Get all the guilds to a same meeting and split up the forces in the lower tiers. You get the fights in between old enemies (you could switch enemy guilds also).
Oh and when Laceration asked about t7, it’s quite good. Only wish the enemy guilds had ~10 more active players (that will happen in t6).

Doesn’t change much since Anet doesn’t fix the real problems, instead they only apply useless nerfs and buffs with reasons that they don’t even care to explain. I’ll keep away from this game

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaisukii.7809

Kaisukii.7809

Do the people in WvW outside of Prime-Time on Viz not find it boring to have no opposition? Not sure why they still bother playing an MMO when Skyrim or such is better suited ..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarl.2485

Jarl.2485

Just want to give a quick cheers to VZ commander Mechamilk.7809 of [OWTL] for taking the initiative and trying to arrange a server versus server on EB around 30 minutes ago!

I know the other commander was screwing with you guys, but we had wildcards too, so it’s no problem. The bloody mess was good fun anyway!

Looking forward to next time already.

Last Argument [END]
http://lastargument.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Meh .Have fun with your coverage and bragging wars it is all you have in t1 with current meta.I feel sad for players stuck in it’s gameplay.
While the rest of us enjoy THE REAL WvW from tier 2 to 8.

They should just rename t1/t9 to PveWvW and t2-t8 PvpWvW.

Sure ! I like ur real WwW.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/65824/gw135.jpg

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/66428/gw029.jpg

LMFAO

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Just want to give a quick cheers to VZ commander Mechamilk.7809 of [OWTL] for taking the initiative and trying to arrange a server versus server on EB around 30 minutes ago!

I know the other commander was screwing with you guys, but we had wildcards too, so it’s no problem. The bloody mess was good fun anyway!

Looking forward to next time already.

^^
agreed a big thankyou to vin and jarl for making a SERVER VS SERVER open field fight possible.
Was great fun.
Just a SHAME people had to build siege and even more SHAME people used them.
BUT considering BOTH groups were pugs and the ‘fight’ was arranged within a few minutes it was good going.
Its RESTORED my belief of WvW- Sure Anet cant get it right,they keep things broken, and break what isn’t broken. . . . . . BUT the COMMUNITY made something FUN from it.
So once again a big thankyou to OWTL and EXG and all the PUGs from both VZ and Deso that made it enjoyable at speld then mole

in Match-ups

Under Web.2497

Meh .Have fun with your coverage and bragging wars it is all you have in t1 with current meta.I feel sad for players stuck in it’s gameplay.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/65824/gw135.jpg

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/66428/gw029.jpg

LMFAO

Lmao looks like T1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

From this moment onwards my fellow Australian mates and I, will be quitting gw2 for good. Anet has nerfed my main character, d/d ele to a point where she is pretty much useless now in WvW. I spent 100g to get the commander tag on my ele but it seems like it was for nothing.

We wish Desolation all the best on their journey. I had good time in Desolation especially running along with IRON. And good luck to SFR and Vizunah. Thanks for the good competition. This is the last time i’ll ever write in the forums.

Farewell all from ‘Down Under’ aka Australia.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

This thread is finally heading where it should be now all the fairweather trolls have left SFR, most of Desos moaners have jumped ship and we’re left with people that actually work as a team and enjoy / respect fighting the ‘enemy’

Been doing something similiar with Zilly from MN whenever he is leading the blob in EB and i’m leading Deso. A quick whisper “Come get me” and the hunt is on, we usually bump into each other and the zergs collide. It’s always pretty 50/50 with both of us epically failing sometimes but it’s fun to actually form a connection with indivduals that you are fighting, they’re not just another red name in a sea of red.

Zilly, to you, i shall see you in EB tonight, bring popcorn and bring alcohol cause it’s going to be a lonnnng night

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

No, it’s still not fun.

We’re getting less and less every day. People still sticking with SFR and Deso have almost given up hope on dropping tiers.
Those that did not transfer have taken a break from the game.
You can count on the fingers of one hand the commanders that actually still bother doing something on SFR, I am sure Deso is in the same situation.

The current situation is slowly killing two servers while the third is farming map completion achievements on level 5 alts.

Prime time comes, you manage to get enough ppl to be competitive in one single BL, but then you approach a T3 tower and find yourself facing 5-6 superior ACs.

You manage to take a keep or two but then people already log out due to having to wake up early in the morning. Come next day: same story again.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

^^ Yup, it’s a ghost town on the borders from Desolation’s point of view.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

LMFAO

Lmao looks like T1

Aye many of those that didn’t like the situation in tier 1 just created the same thing in tier 7 it’s ok when the shoes on the other foot isn’t it? yeah ROS will at least move out but 2 other servers gotta suffer like SFR and Deso until then.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Still funny to go into BL’s and see 20-40 VS players cuddled together on a sentry point for that WXP :P

“eeeeeeeu ma geeeoood, weeee ave som thing toooo teeeake” [read with a French accent for full effect]

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Still funny to go into BL’s and see 20-40 VS players cuddled together on a sentry point for that WXP :P

“eeeeeeeu ma geeeoood, weeee ave som thing toooo teeeake” [read with a French accent for full effect]

Yup, popped on to Deso border late last night to find a 30+ group of Vizunah running around capturing our towers whilst we were outmanned and providing no defence. I honestly don’t understand what fun they’re having whilst doing that. I probably had more fun being the only person in Longview and killing 1 of the 30+ of them knocking down the gate and then charging up into the lords room

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Well things will only get more more boring for VS now as IRON are reducing play time and no longer playing competitively. Eternal IRON had plans to leave IRON triangle anyway but was disbanded by someone last night so we’re currently thinking of a guild name.

Cya in EB for the next few months till we drop

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

we’re currently thinking of a guild name.

Aye Ron Try Angle?

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Thank’s for your little hello in VS LA yesterday, IRON

I wish you the best for the future. Sorry for the 2-3 taunting guys. One of them even asked me to stop talking in english and another told me in pm “Vizunah dont want you, stranger noob” haha. But other people were cool. See you

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: niuhi.7602

niuhi.7602

I really like Ins.7139 attitude, anyone in Deso just join us on EB for all offensive fun. It a hell of a storm but it will pass. And its a game, just enjoy yourselves! Still loving the game and the Eternal crew!

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Aye the Borderlands are boring but in EB primetime Deso can often match VS and it’s a slaughterfest and i love it. I’ve always played for the fights, and usually laugh when we get blobbed instead of coming to the forums and raging about it. I never have a problem when running small scale groups because it’s always a laugh on TS, Bennyhill music is always quite fitting when getting chased down by VS.

So to all the moaners hurry up and leave, to all the rest just crack open a beer, log into EB and go smash each others heads in

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

Thank’s for your little hello in VS LA yesterday, IRON

I wish you the best for the future. Sorry for the 2-3 taunting guys. One of them even asked me to stop talking in english and another told me in pm “Vizunah dont want you, stranger noob” haha. But other people were cool. See you

Oh dear, haha!
This was so much fun, thanks for having us! Hope you enjoyed our music <3

Shoutout to my long lost twin, was fun meeting you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

LMFAO

Lmao looks like T1

Aye many of those that didn’t like the situation in tier 1 just created the same thing in tier 7 it’s ok when the shoes on the other foot isn’t it? yeah ROS will at least move out but 2 other servers gotta suffer like SFR and Deso until then.

You clearly don’t read the posts above you. I even said on this page that VoTF and RiOT actually spreaded out in hills, one went north gate and one mid. RiOT also let VoTF to cap it and went for another objective when the gate was open.
That picture was just taken “on the right moment”.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/65825/gw288.jpg there you go

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Sadly the Iron triangle guys will not be fighting as a 24/7 guild anymore, we may come on a couple of times a week, we shall have to see. But this latest patch and the kitten scoring system killed it off for us.

Eternal Iron decided to leave the community and continue their exceptional efforts in EB as a seperate entity, wish you guys all the best.

Maybe Anet one day will actually listen to the community and/or put some effort into wvw.

Anyway big thanks to our allies and our opposition for some awesome times.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Under Web.2497

Its a sad day when good players leave a game because of the developers.
Sadly LOTS of people are leaving gw2.
What WAS a brilliant concept has been ruined.
Its a shame that Anet have ruined what could have been a VERY good concept. I did like the look of eso but something has changed my mind (no law suits pls)- BUT wildstar is looking good (it didnt attract me at first- but after looking into it it looks FUN)

(edited by Under Web.2497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Its a shame that Anet have ruined what could have been a VERY good concept. I did like the look of eso but something has changed my mind (no law suits pls)- BUT wildstar is looking good (it didnt attract me at first- but after looking into it it looks FUN)

how to kill T1 in 3 fases:

-free transfer to kill SFR
-buff Viz playstyle
-screw up the ratings for servers moving across tiers, so neither deso or sfr could get a break/rebuild if needed

Et voilà.
:p

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

But do mods / devs even care for wvwvw? I mean the situation in tier one it’s going on from like 4 weeks. T1 it’s not barely enjoyable as it is now, it’s just viz zerg literaly steamrolling through the map. All you try to conquer gets taken back in a matter of minutes, and every morning i press B my heart cries seeying the map COMPLETELY green. I dunno it’s depressing, it’s not fun, it’s not fair.

No hate for viz (well a little i gotta have to, they’re just crushing us from the past few weeks) but kitten i stopped entering wvwvw since it’s just most of the time a slaughter for the frenchies :\

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Imbalanced matches without chance of change only hit EU-T1 and EU-T7, maybe a little bit NA-T5, EU-T4 even get a change.

But EU-T1 and EU-T7 is self-made, first all move to SFR to push it up and Deso is recruiting to keep it up, just to find out after some weeks that this is not that good and spread out again (imbalancing T7 as well).

I guess it is very low on Anet prio list, especially after we stopped them to do the reset.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Goodfights in EB to all involved, yes we ended up double teaming you VS but there was no communication between Deso and SFR i promise you that it just happened. Thjanks for the fights and thanks for turning up was a truely epic night till they brought down the server

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

stop saying its epic, its pure crap how Anet let us play in this unfair match up for weeks… need to pay money to change? kitten off, fix you rank system and infract this post… because you don’t like negative feedback… sigh

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

As offski said, most of iron have given up on wvw. Some stopping gw2 completely since what is there othet than wvw. The content they add is pretty poor tbh after 9 months.

Few have left to other eu servers out of this tier 1 shambles. A few are planning on going to NA servers to try get some fun out of the game. Alot of us have gone to Neverwinter.

Was fun while it lasted =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

While I’ve had several disagreements with IRON, it’s a pretty telling sign on the state of the game if one of its largest (in EU top tiers), most dedicated and stubborn WvW guilds gives up on its main goal.

/salute, hope you manage to find some fun either in this game or another

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Magnetron don’t troll. Fights were EPIC in EB today. Thank you viz for coming out of your towers to fight us this reset. It was an absolute blast! I look forward to taking your keep again next reset with Ins! Eternal Invictus made our debut very promising today!

Oh, here’s a pretty trinket for you guys.

Attachments:

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Sadly the Iron triangle guys will not be fighting as a 24/7 guild anymore, we may come on a couple of times a week, we shall have to see. But this latest patch and the kitten scoring system killed it off for us.

Eternal Iron decided to leave the community and continue their exceptional efforts in EB as a seperate entity, wish you guys all the best.

Maybe Anet one day will actually listen to the community and/or put some effort into wvw.

Anyway big thanks to our allies and our opposition for some awesome times.

BuLL wish you all the best. We want to thank you for your great effort aand dedication building an awesome wvw community @ Desolation. We enjoyed much our stance in Deso, so thanks so much. You’ll be missed.

Have a good night.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KonstantinDK.1704

KonstantinDK.1704

Last night after reset was kind of cool.
Deso was inside VZ keep at EB for around 30 mins, we, sfr, took huge chunk of map. Then deso got wiped in keep, we went in, but left after they came back. Didn’t have ppl to fight all of them.
And started camping VZ spawn with arrowcarts and 30-40 ppl. Held off VZ reinforcement just in time for deso to get the keep.
And all without any prior agreement with deso (as far as I know)
And why we don’t do it more often?

After this, deso came out of keep, gathered together and started jumping around and waiving. We too. And that was awesome. VZ stayed in their WP on stairs and couldn’t do nothing =)

And as someone said here, maybe we couldn’t still win over VZ even by working together. But wouldn’t it be more fun anyway?
By the scoreboard it looks like we are fixing to drop to T2 this week. Goodluck deso friends =(

Konstantin Guard/Thief
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

(edited by KonstantinDK.1704)

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Yeah it was a really fun night, drank far too much vodka though lol. Myself and Mons Grotesque [EXG] were leading EB and we had no arrangement with SFR to double team VS, we were fortified in in their keep whilst knocking down all their walls and draining what little supply they had left. We failed 3 pushes till you guys took their spawn and it bought us enough time to push in and take control of stairs leading to the gate.

It was harder this time around as we took their keep last 2 weekends so VS were ready for us, we didn’t get to jerrifers in time so had to slow grind it down giving time to vs to set up siege and get a supply chain going. Most fun reset I’ve had though TS was a right laugh lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Air.3154

yeah last night was good but…i just still hope sfr managed to get to t2, fighting vizunah it’s no fun anymore :\ cheers for deso tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Big thanks to Ins for one of the most epic tower defenses I’ve ever witnessed in WvW, on EB this morning.

Vizunah’s omniblob had nightcapped our keep as per usual, they had 3 trebs shooting an unrelenting barrage, our tower had more holes than walls standing, they tried by building ACs, ballistas… everything… they kept coming at us again and again… and they wiped again and again, until in the end we breached the wall and got back the keep and everything else shortly after

Funny thing is, T1 in its current state would be heaven for the so-called “hardcore” guilds, numbers and queues are non-existent in all maps except maybe EB and Vizunah has to come out simply because they own almost everything anyway… but all the big names left before waiting for the situation to stabilize XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Looking good. Remember rage in map chat if PUGs try to cap something.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Under Web.2497

^^ THIS is EXACTLY why a THREEWAY map was designed. I’m sure if the majority of sfr and deso realised that attacking vz and not each other would be to their mutual advantage i’m sure vz would drop positions (but pushing them into t2 could be difficult).
The trouble is people get disheartened by the green blob (and skill lag that accompanies it). vz are not invincible.
At primetime it is very even- the trouble is sfr and deso primetime is the same- but if each server could alter their primetime to give better coverage against vz that would alter the scores and attract more people into wvw
I have nothing against vz (in fact respect for such awesome server coverage) BUT something needs doing

IF a large gang is going round bullying other smaller gangs do you think the smaller gangs should fight each other – or join forces against the larger gang

BUT then it doesnt really matter (just seen next weeks (predicted) match ups)

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Big thanks to Ins for one of the most epic tower defenses I’ve ever witnessed in WvW, on EB this morning.

Vizunah’s omniblob had nightcapped our keep as per usual, they had 3 trebs shooting an unrelenting barrage, our tower had more holes than walls standing, they tried by building ACs, ballistas… everything… they kept coming at us again and again… and they wiped again and again, until in the end we breached the wall and got back the keep and everything else shortly after

Funny thing is, T1 in its current state would be heaven for the so-called “hardcore” guilds, numbers and queues are non-existent in all maps except maybe EB and Vizunah has to come out simply because they own almost everything anyway… but all the big names left before waiting for the situation to stabilize XD

Lmao that was awesome this morning no idea how we held it. Languor had no walls or gate up. Where langor is tiny the 3 trebs constantly hitting us and poison clouds meant we couldn’t move from 1 spot and the only place we could safely get some AC down for abit was on ground floor hidden behind supply depot. So we had to just stand there and get pummelled. Think it was on their 3rd attempt they had 5 arrow carts by the keep and a ballista. We survived a good 4 Zerg attempts by VS and we held barely hehe.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

SFR stay in the keep, run away at any open field encounter and zerg anytime they are enough to do so. what a boring opponent. Plz Anet, fix that ladder.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Flee for your lives!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

SFR stay in the keep, run away at any open field encounter and zerg anytime they are enough to do so. what a boring opponent. Plz Anet, fix that ladder.

Mort > meta

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

Just saying: SFR is seeing the window in rating to swap with Elona, so don’t expect much activity, aside some open field slaughter in prime time.

For anything else, ratings are finally smiling upon the wounded server, so that’s why it will be another slacking/play for fun/ignore score week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

I lolled…how does it feel?
Because that is basically what VZ did for months,it is,in your own words,the way the game should be played in order to win.
Only this time it is the only way to get out of T1 as fast as possible…..BECAUSE ITS BORING PLAYING AGAINST VZ!!

ps: yes,in caps…. cause i am cool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Just saying: SFR is seeing the window in rating to swap with Elona, so don’t expect much activity, aside some open field slaughter in prime time.

Yes, we can also call this spawn camping. :-)
Basically 2-5 times more SFR guys constantly attacking the outmanned Desolation, happening right now at VS BL. Concentrating on the outmanned party, so that they won’t get far from their spawn point. In fact I haven’t even see SFR attack VS when Deso is outmanned on the same map.

You SFR players don’t seem to be very smart when it comes to server wide strategy. This way SFR gains points and Desolation loses points. Thus SFR has even better chances of staying in tier #1. You get exactly what you want. Actions always speak louder than words. ;-)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

You SFR players don’t seem to be very smart when it comes to server wide strategy.

Is just demonstration of the need of sfr for “Rebuilding retraining and reordering server community” i was talking about somewhere else.

Every serious wvwer on SFR has the agreement on dropping tier, playing for fun and such, but you can’t control the mind of every player on the server, you know (unless they’re zombies like some other ones) – and on SFR it’s part of the reconstruction because there are alot of stubborn and unwillng to liste/collaborate ppl, which won’t stop farming wxp even after calls, seems. And it’s our known problem, we already know and are working, thanks.

Why claiming the SFR WvW community (here on forums and dedicated) isn’t smart when you’re talking about things we’re not doing.

Ps: could avoid to make 2 identical post in 2 different threads? a bit annoying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stjf.7180

stjf.7180

Coming from SFR, we’re fed up of being washed away by mega zergs from VS. They’re not particularly clever, more about getting numbers around the map quickly (which I recognise as a skill in itself, especially keeping such mega zergs together as one I know is very difficult). There’s not much to be done when VS can always field more at any given time, especially night time when both us and Deso are practically wiped on a typical night.

I think everyone on SFR finds it incredibly boring being in the top tier and we just want to drop down and play wvw for some fun in tier 2. That’s why we have no strategy right now, we’re purposely avoiding it to drop down asap. Of course, there’ll always be some people who want to go down with a fight, hence the occasional fight back off our server (not that I’ve seen many last more than an hour this week). That’s up to them, but its not going to change our overall drive to drop down a tier for some real fun.

I can only wish that VS find an opponent who likes being trampled on by hordes for fun, we certainly don’t.

in Match-ups

Air.3154

I wonder tough, is there ANY server out there that can even put up with vizunah? Props to them for handling pugs the awesome way they do, but…as it is now, they’re the most annoying and boring server to play against.
No offence, but it is like that, i don’t see anyone that could have fun with 24/7 presence zergfest roaming around. It’s tiring and impossible to handle. Imo obviously

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

I wonder tough, is there ANY server out there that can even put up with vizunah? Props to them for handling pugs the awesome way they do, but…as it is now, they’re the most annoying and boring server to play against.
No offence, but it is like that, i don’t see anyone that could have fun with 24/7 presence zergfest roaming around. It’s tiring and impossible to handle. Imo obviously

There is no server atm that can match up to Vizunah Square, it takes a lot of effort to create the coverage and presence on a ‘superserver’ to beat Vizunah and the reward for the people who do it is lots of sieging, skill lag in fighting against blobs and having to play at ridiculous times. The only other good thing there is, is the 24/7 action at basically any time and denying Vizunah the golden medal pixel they are so used to.

I don’t foresee Vizunah getting challenged anywhere in the near future, the only things that could make their matchup close in the future would be:

1) Elona becoming more stacked and organised
2) Some of the Viz core transferring to Jade Sea to try and defeat what they have built.
3) Action in lower tiers dries up completely, so the people looking for fights have to go against a very highly populated server like Vizunah to find enemies.
4) A new superserver might arise again over time for whatever reason.
5) Some huge US guilds decide they want to play PvDoor in EU.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!