Vizunah Square / Seafarer's Rest / Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

The Prætorians [KoA] will accept every GvG challenge from Vizunah-Guilds.
We hope to get a GvG vs [Raid] or [Meta] if we play vs Vizunah next week!

WE WANT YOU FOR A 20vs20!!

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

20 vs 20 isn’t big enough fight. They can’t use skill lag meta.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

ECL – The Movie – Zombiehunt out now!
make sure to subscribe for more footage

ECL acepts all GvGs ofc

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sephil.3971

Sephil.3971

Just had a huge laugh on SFR borderlands. Seriously guys, you spent like 10 minutes chasing one guy, that’s dedication man!

Took 5 guys to finally overwhelm me with roots, including 2 rangers, a mesmer, and a guardian. Dunno what the last one was.
http://i.imgur.com/WVJqliS.jpg

To this fella : http://i.imgur.com/UTT0FSo.jpg
Hey man i’m completely ok with making you run, i had a big laugh, no need to jump like a mad men on my corpse.

Here’s a map of the path i took, the start of the chase is faded, considering how long it lasted.
http://i.imgur.com/Qsgofb5.jpg

87th Worldwide Masterful Achiever

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

We will match your numbers

… even if there is already an even numbered encounter between one group and another …

We (some folks from [WdR] and [evil]) had some nice fights against Vizu blobs and SFR guilds and guild blobs today on Vizu borderlands.
Special appreciation goes to [FRY] who ran with ~15 and wiped the floor with us (also 17 at first, later 13). Our meelees didn’t know how to deal with your necros’ plague forms and the constant blinds. You don’t run the usual heavies-meta – I saw many mesmer curtains, ele static fields and necro plagues, which made us guessing and meta-countering after each fight. We had some ideas, but unfortunately most of us have to get up early tomorrow (well, today…), so we could not try out some of them. Anyhow: nice fights and kudos for not joining the wvw-meta club. (we try the same with different approaches, hope we will be able to compete with you someday)

Nice PUG-Zerg bashing (I honestly smiled when you rofl-stomped AofT). Your fighting is nice, but I think your lead could do better in guestimating the enemy’s routes and plans. The final scene could have been avoided easily by using the southern or northern stairs or by using a decoy and a mesmer portal / veil if that wouldn’t have worked.

I like the current match up when it comes to field fights. If you want to farm badges, you try to lure the Vizombies out of their fortifications or solo-stomp them; if you want to have nice fights you can roam the map or look for SFR guilds.
There is one thing I don’t like about SFR, though: Many of you cry about blobbing and how bad it is. On the other hand I see many guild raids or joined raids of 40+, which is even worse as there is no effective counter other than getting the train in the face or to “blob” ourselves (which is, as far as I was involved, done by joining forces with 1 or 2 other guilds + 1 independent roaming guild), as most of our guilds have 20 (more often much less) on the fields.

Also I’m quite frustrated of the solo-qualities of most of your guildees. I know there are some who shine, but I’ve encountered so many SFR guards with shields and staff, and they only throw symbols and their auto attacks onto me – wtf? (just as an example. also applies to other classes and builds)
Food for thought: The game is built around more than skill 1, 2 and 6. If you’d get your players in shape, you would become even more successful in bashing your opponents.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

make sure to subscribe for more footage

ECL acepts all GvGs ofc

best video ever Effy – f,,,,,in good job

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

f,,,,,in good job

I think Sacrx has a copyright on that, I would be careful.

<3

Enjoy blobwars @ T1.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

aNet should give us bigger bags for free (100 slot) or move us other tier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

anti blobb mechanics need to be implemented as soon as possibel into this game. People don t wvw to fight players, all they want is to farm wxp. last 12hours we ve seen plenty of vizu s glory. they bore you to death with not 1 soul on the map. but when they come, they come in bulk of 40-50 people.
I think they should implement keep taking in PVE and give Karma and wxp for it.

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

in Match-ups

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Vizunah blobbing with like 60 – 80 players at their homelands and its not even 4pm…. but yeah I know you’re all great players n kitten. :’D

So glad when this matchup is finally over. Let them already play blob wars with the NA’s

Retired GW2 Player

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

I think they should implement keep taking in PVE and give Karma and wxp for it.

They’ve already done that. It’s called “temple farming”.
Maybe the event scaling system is too tough for Vizombies and they got frustrated getting wiped by Corrupted Lyssa… So now they are looking for asylum in our WvW towers and keeps instead, maybe?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

A Vizunah thief (Incinerator legendary) just critted my 3000 armor Guardian for 7k with a backstab. What baffles me is that he didn’t have any stacking sigil, food buffs, or might stacks…makes one wonder.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

Why you blob MOS and LMN dont you want good fights or just push 11111 ???

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

because they kill 30. 40 come back. they kill them 60 come back; they kill them the whole map comes. but I guess as it is done by sfr it’s not called a blob but good fight.

look on your side before whining

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Thing is that they can’t kill 30. 3 sounds more realistic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

Thing is that they can’t kill 30. 3 sounds more realistic.

hahaha

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

because they kill 30. 40 come back. they kill them 60 come back; they kill them the whole map comes. but I guess as it is done by sfr it’s not called a blob but good fight.

Honestly mate wake up today on eb and kodash bl… you had 2 faceless zergs getting farmed on your towers and on QL i think was annoying for you, farming you 30 mins before we lose too much and you finish the last of us i suppose is fun for you. Pretty epic fights on speldan and golanta and on QL keep coming we can empty our bags quickly. Later arround 11 pm cet lmn and mos vss full zone zerg really ? got mad 10 people stole garrison from you and killed your golems we had guilds runing upscaled mesmers having fun and we still wiped you.I agreee your full zone zerg did good job on the randoms but once organized guild jumped on map you got wiped hard. But unfortunately it was too late and we disbanded soon but taking hills from you with few mesmers with arround 10 people was hilarious. And yes you are even worse than before and this stupid tactic of yours grouping on one place bunkering up and trying to kill us with retaliation and ect it will never work. Honesly I hope we dont get Vz tommorow but stupid rankings made us n3 server now and we have even bigger chance to meet you again than before….

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Honestly mate wake up today on eb and kodash bl… you had 2 faceless zergs getting farmed on your towers and on QL i think was annoying for you, farming you 30 mins before we lose too much and you finish the last of us i suppose is fun for you. Pretty epic fights on speldan and golanta and on QL keep coming we can empty our bags quickly. Later arround 11 pm cet lmn and mos vss full zone zerg really ? got mad 10 people stole garrison from you and killed your golems we had guilds runing upscaled mesmers having fun and we still wiped you.I agreee your full zone zerg did good job on the randoms but once organized guild jumped on map you got wiped hard. But unfortunately it was too late and we disbanded soon but taking hills from you with few mesmers with arround 10 people was hilarious. And yes you are even worse than before and this stupid tactic of yours grouping on one place bunkering up and trying to kill us with retaliation and ect it will never work. Honesly I hope we dont get Vz tommorow but stupid rankings made us n3 server now and we have even bigger chance to meet you again than before….

we are talking about lnm mos and tonight 21:00 cet to 0:00 on their BL
your life in the afternoon or last month on EB is irrelevant. thank you.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

haha poor vz lnm were on kodash bl that time.. same as that kill guild from kodash…. At least speak when you know where your guilds are… and honestly farming you was fun but the lag and blob are boring have fun in t1 or what ever tier,without your organized guilds you get worse and worse every month… I really hope we meet other servers next week that dont think that pvd and ac are the way to play the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bambula.3649

Bambula.3649

haha poor vz lnm were on kodash bl that time.. same as that kill guild from kodakitten least speak when you know where your guilds are… and honestly farming you was fun but the lag and blob are boring have fun in t1 or what ever tier,without your organized guilds you get worse and worse every month… I really hope we meet other servers next week that dont think that pvd and ac are the way to play the game.

/sign

was a funny week to kill so much people and zergs from the “big and best eu server”
if this is the way to be the best server..sorry a-net big fail, i know why sfr dont want to play against you

Orga for [WUMS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

So zero GvGs this week?

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

So zero GvGs this week?

too much fear and pee in the pants …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

CoN had some good fights on EB last night versus za blobs of clueless randoms :P We’d like to apologise to KILL from Kodash since we brutally r*ped them with our 30 guys while they weren’t even attacking us and were like half our size standing AFK.

Regards!

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

So zero GvGs this week?

Just a sparing between KoA and EoW

in Match-ups

Thyophelis.8035

anyone else interested in some 1vs1 duels? meet at 18:00 o clock on the SFR Map. You should know where :-)

simple rules for fair fights: no stacks, bufffood erlaud.

(edited by Thyophelis.8035)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

I am but you’re from SFR so I guess I can’t kill you :<

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Thyophelis.8035

Darkman it s your lucky day :-) I am from Kodash, looking forward to see you there :-)

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Summary of this week:

Few good fights but mostly with GHO, KILL and one time with FM and LNM that was arranged by Soibo and Me. We thank you for that. Apart from that no GvGs, no roaming guilds and A lot of blobs. All in all I really do not know why do you even have guilds for on Visunah and Kodash. I really hope you guys will change sometime in the future.

Very uninteresting and boring match-up. Praying in the corner to get a good roll and not get any of you today. I’m even sorry to say that. If you ever create WvW Guilds that are interested in playing Guild wars give us a shout. CoN raids everyday. We’ve jumped borders and did everything we could to schedule any fights. No guilds, no response. Shame

Thanks to everyone who gave us a good fight this week.

Regards with a slight hope I won’t see you for a long time.

(Speaking from my own point of view)

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spike.1526

Spike.1526

So zero GvGs this week?

too much fear and pee in the pants …

Attachments:

SFR – [Opt]
Sycaria – lvl 80 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninestrings.2815

Ninestrings.2815

Just for the record, I think viz learned to the end a bit about smaller scaled groups. Last night they finally learn to split. They had Hup and Raid on sfr, and they didn’t just blob it.

[KoA] Raid Leader – SFR

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

no roaming guilds

Go get yourself some new glasses, then…

and A lot of blobs

You should really take care of that and unblob your community, eh?

I really hope you guys will change sometime in the future.

I really wish you wouldn’t take yourself too serious with your 30+-peeps-meatball, constantly crashing even-numbered fights (15 to 25 vs equal numbers) between some of your other guilds and ours.

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

maeggle.6021 We’ve challenged everyone possible but I guess your guilds(talking about vis/kodash) do not want to GvG or schedule any roaming fights. We’ve streamed killing your zergs with 21 people. New glasses ? give me a guild that want to fight on an equal ground. We will match your numbers. Zerg stomping isn’t my thing. It’s boring. Sure CoN always runs with 50+ because we’re afraid of your 10 man guilds.

For me it’s simple. If your guilds prefer to blob instead of roam then it’s a shame.

We had few good fights as stated above. Rest of the week were full boring blob fighting.
Stop pretending to have “hardcore” “wvw focused” “guilds” because I can’t see any. You want footage to look at ? we have 6 guys recording everything we do for the whole week.

I can see that you’re taking this personally but that is good. Maybe you will pressure your guild to do more small scale fights. (Not just schedule trainings because you don’t want to GvG)

(edited by Darkman.1257)

in Match-ups

Thyophelis.8035

well in Darkmans defence, Con are about the only guild from the match up who won t jump into a even fight. They even let our 5 man guild grps run from what I ve seen. The SFR guilds who like to tail, sucessfull roaming guilds and charge into fights when it s safe are XAOC, BOOM, OSC, iddq. From Kodash I don t know 1 guild who would not jump into an ongoing fair fight.
From Vizu I haven t seen much positive… mainly 40+ people holding hands and taking undefended T1 spawtowers with 3 golems. hilarious. When le blob is not around the map is deserted.

(edited by Thyophelis.8035)

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

i found this match-up interesting, we saw nice guilds, doing nice moves with good strategies, with several wipes for us when we were not prepared.
obviously it is always tough for us at the beginning of prime time as a lot of vizunien (casu !) are eating far from their keyboard.
thanks for kodash and sfr, for a nice week on Kodash BL
necrotic kisses from vizunah

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

but I guess your guilds do not want to GvG or schedule any roaming fights.

We don’t do GvG atm cause we aren’t prepared for that (you know there are different rules and concepts in organized GvG matches). We care about nice fights on the open fields, though.

We’ve streamed killing your zergs with 21 people.

WdR does not run in zergs during our prime time but in groups of at most 25. What we did on monday and tuesday, though, was some well coordinated tactical gameplay with several guilds and small groups involved.
Saturday was a bit (filler to avoid killing kittens) chaotic since we did a public training to get people in shape and to motivate them to join or form WvW guilds. A lot of our folks joined, so we ended up bigger than expected. We tried to give you some nice fights, nonetheless.

Wednesday we ran with 13 to 17 and had some nice fights against Vizu and SFR, specially [FRY]. CoN was only aknowledged as a major PitA, constantly “joining” our fights against even-numbers of SFR. Same thing happened previous week, when you (just to name one example) constantly crashed our get-togethers with [iddq].

give me a guild that want to fight on an equal ground. We will match your numbers.

Bots, BdaS, EoW, WdR – Might have forgotten one or two. Then we have some awesome small scalers (i.e. not more than 2 full groups), which obviously isn’t what you are looking for. (Why not, if I may ask?) I can tell you that most of them won’t run dedicated GvGs as they are also involved in tactical WvW (field strategies, ambushes, sneaks, fortifications, siege), but will be some nice opponents if you catch them on the fields.

Sure CoN always runs with 50+ because we’re afraid of your 10 man guilds.

Don’t exaggerate. You said some days / weeks ago, you run with 30 to 40 at prime (which matches my experience with CoN). You could’ve done us the favor (since you asked us to give you some fights of ~25vs25) and could’ve run smaller groups (<20) at times, as well.

If your guilds prefer to blob instead of roam then it’s a shame.

It’s not a shame if someone does not share your attitude. WvW is an open world PvP sandbox. Everybody can do the things he or she or it wants to do, and you may agree with that or not. I certainly agree with you that blobbing is no fun for neither of us, and I know that there are certain guilds / clusters and players on our side who favour 50+ zombies running in circles. The things you criticized can be applied to SFR as well. Your PoV is pretty biased and does not acknowledge the guilds and groups on our side who share your general attitude. It also amplifies your biased recognition, as you obviously neither want to see your numbers at times, nor ours… We obviously cannot change the whole server community, but declassifying us as a whole is pretty short-sighted.

Stop pretending to have “hardcore” “wvw focused” “guilds” because I can’t see any.

I couldn’t disagree with you more, but well… Wouldn’t change anything to list some and tell you their stories, since groups of 10 to 20 is obviously not enough for you to compete with.

we have 6 guys recording everything we do for the whole week.

Nice, then you may revisit some scenes in which you interrupted our fights.

Maybe you will pressure your guild to do more small scale fights.

We do small scale almost every night. Small scale, i.e. 1 to 10 per my own definition. No pressure required, my guildees and I already do that successfully.

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

You will never be prepared to do any GvG if you will not hop in on the train and lose once or twice to learn. If CoN has interrupted any small scale fights it was by accident. Normally we don’t even stop unless we see 20+ charging at us. Of course my pov is biased, it’s My pov. Our usual numbers are 25 but we have days where we have a bit more. We had 40 once in our lifetime right now.

Problem is that both kodash and visunah are saying that they have constant roaming groups on each border. We’re constantly scouting and jumping maps to catch those groups and we have failed so far with few exceptions. Do we have that bad luck ?

As stated in the many of challenges we’ve posted everywhere. Even on gw2gvg where you have registered. We can match any numbers you throw. You want an equal 10v10 ? 15v15 ? bring it on. Stop hiding behind “you run more than us and we don’t fight”

I’m dueling for money every week, we run 5 man roaming groups for our channels. I rarely see small scale from the two servers. We did see some while raiding though.

Things I’ve criticized of course can be applied to SFR because some of our guilds also blob but that is our internal issue which we will deal with in the nearest future. SFR is currently under full un-blob project ( except EB ) and we will succeed.

We’ve challenged both servers to play on any level you want. We said we will match your numbers everytime. We said that you can train new commanders on our trials and we can learn from eachother but nope.

This is our experience of this match-up. I’m sorry if this is hurting you guys but that is the truth from our biased point of view.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

They have small roaming groups of 40+ ppl how could you not see them

SFR

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

You will never be prepared to do any GvG if you will not hop in on the train and lose once or twice to learn.

Just let us figure it out ourselves. We like to learn from open field encounters, not some clean room environments. You might think our approach is not optimal, but we do it this way for some reasons. Though it might not sound like that from my previous statements, we quite like the risk of getting sandwiched as it adds another layer of complexity and maneuvering.

Problem is that both kodash and visunah are saying that they have constant roaming groups on each border. We’re constantly scouting and jumping maps to catch those groups and we have failed so far with few exceptions. Do we have that bad luck ?

Yup, you might have missed many of them since our groups usually stick to a border per evening.

bring it on. Stop hiding behind “you run more than us and we don’t fight”

We’ve never done that, we just turn on harakiri mode when outmanned. Ask the KoA guys, they should know our spirit.

we run 5 man roaming groups for our channels. I rarely see small scale from the two servers. We did see some while raiding though.

Mh, we’ve bad luck and bad timing then, as we experienced the same. I’ve seen several 5-to-10-packs of Vizu, but less often from SFR. You can usually find our small-scalers either gimping in the ruins, raiding supply camps or chasing respawners when there is no demanding fight around. Some of them also run into your zergs’ or guild groups’ backlines and snipe some interesting-looking targets.

SFR is currently under full un-blob project ( except EB ) and we will succeed.

Good luck with that. Kodash has a different player base; not so many big guilds anymore, but many “new” wvw-players, even more small scale groups and soloers, some tactical players (as in chess, not like clubbing our heads while using CC and combo fields), fewer guilds of 15 to 25. It is nigh impossible to create a 25-guildees-environment like you have on SFR, and it’s certainly not our goal.
I’m sorry you could not enjoy the match as it was sometimes quite surprising, funny and at times complex as well. We do things differently and try to give every format of play style a chance. Trying to enforce some synthetic play style just would wreak even more havoc on Kodakitten would’ve helped if there were more guilds like yours, broadening the spectrum of play styles on SFR.

We’ve challenged both servers to play on any level you want. We said we will match your numbers everytime. We said that you can train new commanders on our trials and we can learn from eachother but nope.

As stated above, we take different approaches. We don’t play for your amusement but ours. We get stuff done the way we think is the right way for us. You don’t have to agree with that. Making it sound like a allegation doesn’t help your point.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

I think we can agree to disagree:)

From my totally biased point of view no one on kodash really cares for gvgs, and why should we. We don’t have the to become the nr 1 guild in europe, the ones who want that already left :P

We play for fun, and always have to be stuck withing 5 meteres of your commander and doing whatever he says in not fun, for me this sounds more like work. Against you i played in every form from small group to guild group to alliance, and the guild group approach is probably the worst in this matchup because everytime we do something with our 15 man we get overun by a 30 man guild group. So the 40-50 man alliance raid was much more fun, especially when teaming up with bots and taking out your groups from two sides:) And i still fail to see the difference why it is worse to blob with 50 and run over 30 than when 30 run over 15. Even if your 30 man are of course better coordinated than our 50…..

To sum up, i still don’t get it why every guild that seems to be interested in gvg joins sfr and pushed it to sort of t1 to fight jade and vizu blobs. Just change server again, most of you don’t seem to be really loyal to a server:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

ppls joined sfr because sfr got a very good community with a lot of love every guild work together fight together we love each other and I have meet many friends in many guilds.

our community is one of the finest I have ever seen and I love it very much I have found a server with the best pichakus I have ever seen 110% listening to me in ts when I ask for something they respond.

GvG is the funniest thing you can ever experience its the best 25v25 open field.

also running 25-30 is the best too pure guild with everyone on tactic with special strategy its way more fun your so focused on the game to play your best to experience the best battles not some 1 second battle blob vs blob but actually a long long battle.

I remember fighting KoA guild few weeks ago the battle toke kitten 5 minutes long on voodhaven it never ended nobody died it was the best experience I have had for many many weeks. guild vs guild is the best you can experience. and yet I have only seen a sd commander with a hugh blob roaming the map.

sfr do not blob we are against it. eternal battleground got higher limit on blob we run in numbers of 40-48 players and vizunah run with as many as they want same for kodash.

I latterly never see kodash or vizunah run under 60 zerg prime time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

have some dignity mah gad, you won this mu, yes ! but stopkitten** running everywhere face us and fight with your skills, it’s boring to chase a blob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levve.2716

Levve.2716

Make love not war

(Retired) Second Law [Scnd]
(Retired) Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: velestra.9415

velestra.9415

cheers for all the lootbags was fun farming vs as usual

hope your next matchup is versus vabbi so u can pvd 24/7 since nothing more you are capable of

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

Never saw such pathetic threads and posts about blobs and pseudo WvW-elitism. Go and “roam” for real with a FULLgroup lads.
25vs25 appears still boring to me and a lot of players on Kodash. You should learn stop hiding behind AoE-cap.

For me … I had a lot of fun in DAoC anyway having real PvP during this match-up. This one was just hilarious. Sometimes you could farm some latecomers of a public zerg and have some cool duels.

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m