WSR vs BT vs GH

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenotron.4207

Xenotron.4207

This week isn’t fun. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because everytime I went in EB I saw GH spawn-camping. Maybe it’s because everytime I went to the borders, GH was there with 2 times our numbers. Maybe it’s because we didn’t even had time to cap another tower that the previous one was already recapped or being recapped.

It’s the first time ever that I came to WvW with huge lead feet and that I actually preferred playing PvE for nearly the whole week.

So GH, please stop playing wvw as from today so we can have a little fun with Blacktide the rest of the week. I usually like playing against you. Just not this week. :-(

i think they just enjoy to spawncamp us… GJ AGAIN ANET

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

well we had siege but as usual it despawned because nobody taged the siege so we needed to build new siege :/

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toothy.8640

Toothy.8640

Blacktide could probably put up more of a fight if their primary alpha super amazing WvW guild actually left their borderlands. However, I do sympathise as there are a lot less friendly guards to snuggle up to in EB and opposing borderlands! I can absolutely respect their devotion towards protecting the right honourable Veteran Sentry, as it is worth far more WxP than actually killing players and taking camps and towers in other maps.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

Oh my, I wish we were so awesome and fearless like you ;_;

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toothy.8640

Toothy.8640

I am happy to help you learn the long-lost art of clicking on waypoints in other maps. Truly those of us who do this absolutely consider ourselves fearless.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Verbis.8752

YOU CAN USE WAYPOINTS TO OTHER MAPS?! What magic is it?!

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

Video – Praxium meet Incendies among the PUGs. Some [CORE] and [CREW] present. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Fun stuff.

Incoming

Lead: The Alpha Seal

All fun and games until one of your elistist guild members told me off for bringing my midbie mes to the group to level with you. That hurt and pretty much tarnished my view of the guild as a whole. I get that you’re trying to run as a whole and didn’t want to deal with the whole constant rezzing thing but tell that guildie to not say stuff like that. I have as much right to level an alt with your group as does a person who has only bought the game has to level his first char.

Granted, someone -did- say to ignore him and to run with you guys anyways…but I went off and leveled with the other commander who appeared on the map. So :/

Edit @ Verbis: Yes you can. It’s dead useful to skip to other maps without having to either hit B or wp all the way back to your BL and use the gates.

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

(edited by Kyven.7514)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Some selfish spamming, FURY streaming the badge farming every day on: http://twitch.tv/furyguild
check it out!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

I just wish to point out. To all members of WSR, the reason we appear to be “picking on you” is purely because, you have less numbers than BT early during the day. Due to this we are able to keep flipping your stuff to keep them wooden, as for BT, they outnumber us early in the day and therefore are able to get their towers upgraded. The point i am making is, due to the above fact’s, it is easier for us to take WSR towers/keeps because we can keep them from becoming upgraded. I am sorry this isn’t fun to play against, as for the WvW exp comment someone made earlier, yeah we ran a train a few times this week, to allow people to level up their World Ranks fast. This was purely because we had the numbers for once, Gunnar’s hold’s Morale is running at an all time high right now so we get increased numbers, so our commanders tend to run these trains to keep morale high. I apologize for the inconvenience it causes to the other two servers, but we have to think of our own morale at the end of the day, we probably won’t see you again for a while, but we will see our players every day, every week.

I know this post is going to get some hate and so be it. I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the situation. It needs to be made clear, i have nothing against either server personally, i just attack the easier targets.

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: onion.4213

onion.4213

I have nothing but respect for the guy’s on BT and WSR who have turned out in WvW day after day against bigger numbers. We have been there ourselves and we know how hard it is to continue the fight when you are being swamped day after day.
It takes a lot of determination and gut’s to wipe and dust yourselves off and go out to get wiped again and I salute you guy’s for that.

Jonni Braavo 80 Ranger—-Ben Braavo 80 Guardian.
[MM] Midnight Mayhem-Gunner’s Hold

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

I have nothing but respect for the guy’s on BT and WSR who have turned out in WvW day after day against bigger numbers. We have been there ourselves and we know how hard it is to continue the fight when you are being swamped day after day.
It takes a lot of determination and gut’s to wipe and dust yourselves off and go out to get wiped again and I salute you guy’s for that.

The numbers we are against is nothing new, just about every week we face servers with larger forces than ours, thats fine, we just like to get some fun fights and get better as a guild.
Whats annoying, for me anyway, is when groups like the one tonight who outnumbered us anyway, we were 15 in voice comms with a couple of pugs tagging on, feel they need to put ACs and Ballistas up in a supply camp.

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

(edited by Tioc.5638)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fast Asleep.8475

Fast Asleep.8475

This week isn’t fun. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because everytime I went in EB I saw GH spawn-camping. Maybe it’s because everytime I went to the borders, GH was there with 2 times our numbers. Maybe it’s because we didn’t even had time to cap another tower that the previous one was already recapped or being recapped.

It’s the first time ever that I came to WvW with huge lead feet and that I actually preferred playing PvE for nearly the whole week.

So GH, please stop playing wvw as from today so we can have a little fun with Blacktide the rest of the week. I usually like playing against you. Just not this week. :-(

I was running in eb today and i must tell you even i on gh find the spawn camping annoying as it keeps us from doing other stuff. You might not believe it but if we have 10 people spawn camping you at around 12 that is like one third of our total numbers…

Gunnars Hold [Chvc]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: onion.4213

onion.4213

The numbers we are against is nothing new, just about every week we face servers with larger forces than ours, thats fine, we just like to get some fun fights and get better as a guild.
Whats annoying, for me anyway, is when groups like the one tonight who outnumbered us anyway, we were 15 in voice comms with a couple of pugs tagging on, feel they need to put ACs and Ballistas up in a supply camp.

Yeah I know what you mean, sometimes the guy’s get a bit carried away. But I hope you believe me when I say there is nothing malicious in it, it’s just we have learned some hard lesson’s from bigger server’s and sometimes we will put up AC’s in a camp to protect it, I’m sure the guy’s who did it were just erring on the side of caution.
Oh and to the Norn who was afk outside the keep last night, forget which one, I apologise about you get kerb stomped by 30+ people but when the guy’s blood is up there is no stopping them.

Jonni Braavo 80 Ranger—-Ben Braavo 80 Guardian.
[MM] Midnight Mayhem-Gunner’s Hold

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Video – Praxium meet Incendies among the PUGs. Some [CORE] and [CREW] present. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Fun stuff.

Incoming

All fun and games until one of your elistist guild members told me off for bringing my midbie mes to the group to level with you. That hurt and pretty much tarnished my view of the guild as a whole. I get that you’re trying to run as a whole and didn’t want to deal with the whole constant rezzing thing but tell that guildie to not say stuff like that. I have as much right to level an alt with your group as does a person who has only bought the game has to level his first char.

Granted, someone -did- say to ignore him and to run with you guys anyways…but I went off and leveled with the other commander who appeared on the map. So :/

Edit @ Verbis: Yes you can. It’s dead useful to skip to other maps without having to either hit B or wp all the way back to your BL and use the gates.

Our own guildies arent allowed to bring underlevelled characters so why should we welcome non guildies to do this? We have let many non [PRXM] players join our chat and run with if they bring a tanky 80. If you want to run alongside us you can obey our rules. Im sure that [SOE] and [FURY] would have given you the same.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

Incoming

Our own guildies arent allowed to bring underlevelled characters so why should we welcome non guildies to do this? We have let many non [PRXM] players join our chat and run with if they bring a tanky 80. If you want to run alongside us you can obey our rules. Im sure that [SOE] and [FURY] would have given you the same.

Then that should’ve been made clear in the first place rather than a random “Oy! You! Get out of our group!” Less hurt feelings. I’ll remember that next time.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Incoming

Then that should’ve been made clear in the first place rather than a random “Oy! You! Get out of our group!” Less hurt feelings. I’ll remember that next time.

Sorry for commenting in a thread that does not apply to my server, but why would you discuss something like this on as public a level as it can pretty much get? PRXM are your servermates so why not just drop a message on your server forums or even just talk to them ingame about your issues? What’s the point in stating your “tarnished view” of the guild right here? I see no other purpose than to slander the guild in your derriere-hurt (friggin kitten censorship) over what a single person said. Someone even told you to ignore what that one person said to you and you admitted it, yet you’re still here..

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Lowbies are not a problem if the guild fights against pug, against top groups the players help only your opponents. Lowbies are best friends of dwon state mode Your group can fight good but the 2-3 players can crash your tactics

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

You’re right, Zonderbon, I shouldn’t have aired my grievances in public. My apologies. PRXM, for what it’s worth, is a good guild. My respect to them.

Edit: And experience decided to prove PRXM’s point. 4 of us tried taking Briar and Vale on WsR about 30 mins ago when a BT mini zerg (10ish people?) came by and crushed us. Without fail, they went after me and the other lowbie ele and used us as a free rally to kill the others in our group.

Looks like I owe PRXM an apology. I’m sorry guys. Feel free to go “I told you so” as much as you want

(edited by Kyven.7514)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

You’re right, Zonderbon, I shouldn’t have aired my grievances in public. My apologies. PRXM, for what it’s worth, is a good guild. My respect to them.

Edit: And experience decided to prove PRXM’s point. 4 of us tried taking Briar and Vale on WsR about 30 mins ago when a BT mini zerg (10ish people?) came by and crushed us. Without fail, they went after me and the other lowbie ele and used us as a free rally to kill the others in our group.

Looks like I owe PRXM an apology. I’m sorry guys. Feel free to go “I told you so” as much as you want

Everything is a learning experience in WvW. What I expect of PRXM is to set an example of what can be achieved through coordination. I am always here to help and give advice where it is wanted, and if I don’t know the answer, I will find someone who does.
That being said, I don’t condone the attitude of said member towards you. I will only add that frustrations often spike in WvW, and as such tempers can get away from people. PRXM are friends first and foremost, and while several of our members can swear like a champions in our raids, such unwarranted language towards people outside the guild is not tolerated.

Never hesitate to get in touch if you need to, Aisi xx

S/F Asuran Elementalist

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

Everything is a learning experience in WvW. What I expect of PRXM is to set an example of what can be achieved through coordination. I am always here to help and give advice where it is wanted, and if I don’t know the answer, I will find someone who does.
That being said, I don’t condone the attitude of said member towards you. I will only add that frustrations often spike in WvW, and as such tempers can get away from people. PRXM are friends first and foremost, and while several of our members can swear like a champions in our raids, such unwarranted language towards people outside the guild is not tolerated.

Never hesitate to get in touch if you need to, Aisi xx

Cheers, but they didn’t curse at me or even really used harsh language. I was told to not run with them, wasn’t told why (now I know), and even when someone said “ignore him, it’s ok” I went off into a small group anyway. Ah well. It’s done with, I know now that it’s better to run as an 80 with PRXM to avoid being someone’s rally, it’s all good.

Anywho. I wanted to say thank you to Messeyi and Jia from PRXM who teamed up to help us in our suicide mission to do Hills in WsR tonight. Messeyi helped the 2 of us from TI to get the gate down and start to ram north gate before a bunker asura ele from BT and the random guards/scouts/archers outside the gate decided to stomp all of us. Jia helped us and the lowbie mesmer I mentioned up thread cap a few camps until we got steamrolled by that BT mini zerg that used us as rallies.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Yesterday, i lost all my respect to [FURY] and others GH guilds. You know how to blob well. But hey! I dont blame you. You need 60+ to beat 17 ppl from [INC], it must be 3 vs 1.

That was funny day. Mucho bagoz from your souls.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

To the best of my knowledge, none of the major WvW guilds on GH blob intentionally. They run as guild groups, 10 -30 and are usually roaming, looking for similar groups to take on in ‘open field’ fights.

Most will, when they see orange swords on the map, make a bee-line in the hope of a good fight. Sometimes this results in two or more guild groups arriving at the same spot, then, depending on the size of the opposition, it is not uncommon for one or more guild groups to break off and look elsewhere for some action.

[CHvc] regularly run without a commander tag so as not to attract too many randoms so we can roam more freely, as do a lot of others.

[INC] probably got stomped because of your reputation coming from PS so take it as a compliment

p.s. QQ’ing on the forum will only make you a target

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

[INC] man up. Its open field WvW, where-ever there are swords, guilds will show up. If you want equal number fights then do GvGs…..oh wait we already have, 8-1.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

FURY: Biggest blob in history!

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

best thing is ppl start to run out of complaining topics, all I see a guy qq-ing about not getting his party and… blobs: a topic whos been done to death already. But I’m sure things will pick up eventualy

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

To the best of my knowledge, none of the major WvW guilds on GH blob intentionally. They run as guild groups, 10 -30 and are usually roaming, looking for similar groups to take on in ‘open field’ fights.

Most will, when they see orange swords on the map, make a bee-line in the hope of a good fight. Sometimes this results in two or more guild groups arriving at the same spot, then, depending on the size of the opposition, it is not uncommon for one or more guild groups to break off and look elsewhere for some action.

[CHvc] regularly run without a commander tag so as not to attract too many randoms so we can roam more freely, as do a lot of others.

[INC] probably got stomped because of your reputation coming from PS so take it as a compliment

p.s. QQ’ing on the forum will only make you a target

Last night your guild was running in WSR border with a 2nd group dovetailing you, however much its claimed not to be a blob or “we’er just a guild group” when 2 groups run and work so close as happened last night , the effect is still a blob.
Planned or not its hard to have those open field fights with you, when we know that 2nd group is ready to pounce. Just seems to make it more frustrating for everyone, as the fights we all wont dont happen or get turned in a 3 v 1 with only one outcome.

I’m not saying any of the main guilds are doing it intenionally , its one of those things that occur and stop us all from getting what we want

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

(edited by Tioc.5638)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

@spiritus The trouble is there are so many of you and so few of us you’ve run out of people to fight, so you’ve started on yourselves in desperation.

/notserious

<seriousmode>

Well the trouble is we only ever really have one organised group of the type that CHvc, FURY et al are looking for so it’s inevitable that they will all descend on us once we’ve been spotted.

</seriousmode>
[TaG] – GH

(edited by Palmski.6419)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

I guess you are talking about the bay fights where you half wiped us twice and then got trampled by, i believe, SOE and PRXM. Well, it happens.
Before this we listened to 80’s pop on our ts while at least i was getting hammered with cheap scotch. We spent 10 minutes dancing around a tree and veiling between trees in order to get WBC out of a tower. Just as we were debating the perks of ritual suicide compared to self mutilation, a golden sword appeared….

And i dare say it was the same situation for the other guilds that rushed to bay. There’s just not enough action due to low population and the match being a complete blowout.
At least i enjoy the good fights that we had and haven’t lost my respect for INC – quite on the contrary.

Rorik, FURY

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

@spiritus The trouble is there are so many of you and so few of us you’ve run out of people to fight, so you’ve started on yourselves in desperation.

/notserious

this funny enough is a problem, the roaming guilds are looking for fights and swords on the map. When one orange swords pops up you atract guilds from miles away.
From your point of view its “OMG they blobing”, from our point of view “Rush it before other guilds gets there first”… but most of the time we get there almost the same time.

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

(edited by spiritus.7983)

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

double post

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

this funny enough is a problem, the roaming guilds are looking for fights and swords on the map. When one orange swords pops up you atract guilds from miles away.
From your point of view its “OMG they blobing”, from our point of view “Rush it before other guilds gets there first”… but most of the time we get there almost the same time.

lol it’s WoW mob tagging on a grand scale.

Not quite sure how that makes me feel :p

/againnotserious

[TaG] – GH

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Last night outside briar when fury wer fighting with INC with fairly equal numbers, us praxium guys wer standing watching until u charged us. Naturally when some1 rushes us wer gonna fight back :P

TEO cant really complain about blobbing, i rarely see u guys without either WBC or TSO running beside u. Im not saying Gh dont blob tho, some of the zergs iv seen this week have been rediculous on our side.

Some of GH play purely for points coz “fights arent fun, its all about points at this tier” actually had a guy try convince me of this lol. But yea this matchup has been the most boring week iv had in wvw for a while, not impressed with the new matchup system :/

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I am wondering what the next Complaint of the Month will be.
‘They are only stacking and turtling, that’s ridiculous.’ ‘Arrow carts, arrow carts everywhere.’ ‘Blobs upon blobs!’
Outrageous!

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Verbis.8752

Yea! GH is only blobbing!
<grabs popcorn>

Ok, lets talk serious. From my point of view this matchup is just awesome. We are able to defend our border and have some fun on EB too. On the other hand our relatively young guild can encounter skilled guild groups like [fury] and gain new experience ( we still need to learn a lot!).

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

TEO cant really complain about blobbing, i rarely see u guys without either WBC or TSO running beside u.:/

TSO has only done 1 WvW raid so far in this matchup, and that was for 2 hours. I don’t think TEO relies on us.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

!
<grabs popcorn>

share?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

lol i say we dont have the kitten to attack BT, every evening we go to WSR simply because there are fights there already by BT and easy keeps to take to push our points. I am definately embarassed, on the other hand cant really say much since i have hardly played any WvW this week.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Kyven.7514

Yesterday, i lost all my respect to [FURY] and others GH guilds. You know how to blob well. But hey! I dont blame you. You need 60+ to beat 17 ppl from [INC], it must be 3 vs 1.

That was funny day. Mucho bagoz from your souls.

That’s funny, because 15 v 4 is how much of BT rolled yesterday trying to kill the group of 4 of us I mentioned upthread. Twice. Blobs will be blobs if they are from GH, BT, WsR or anyone else.

I -think- it was INC who tried to rush WsR Bay very late last night for me/early for you (1 am EST/6 am GMT) and who let my lowbie ele test out her group nuke skills. THAT was fun for the 5 minutes it took to kill me with 3-4 v 1.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

There is nothing wrong with ‘blobbing’.
As there is nothing wrong with ‘turtling’, as much as people used to flame it, and there’s nothing wrong with setting up six ACs in Hills to murder everyone foolish enough to come close, as people used to whine about it.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Verbis.8752

share?

Sure! <gives a bowl of popcorn>
U got some M&M’s maybe?

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

I didnt say TEO rely on TSO, just pointing out that every guild blobs at some point, sometimes its accidental n sometimes its to try deal with a 60 man zerg rampaging around your border.

Its kinda silly to flame people for doin something ur own server does. I dont hold anything against BT or WsR for grouping up this week n iv been steamrolled by quite a few of ur blobs while out soloing around lol

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

U got some M&M’s maybe?

no

Evil, GH -Charr rule.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

Blobbing is rubbish. I do it and so do the other servers, in fact so does every server I have played. I blame anet and the game design of wvw.

Only got on for just under an hour last night. We, Chvc, ended up fighting TEO at north hills, crag and then gods. We seemed quite even on numbers and from my perspective some good fights.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

My point in this is that you was crying when you was fighting PS, that 2 guild rushing you,. You dont remember that? PS BLOBBBB EVERYWHERE, we dont play for 1 week.

And in the end, you are doing the same thing, and trying to make stupid excuses. That sad boys. Im disappointed. I was expecting some nice fights vs GH, but i got only blob from you. To bad for me. But np guys, LF fight with GH when we will back to PS, this time we will blobb even more, specially for you, and will make same excuses thakittens “Open-field”

GL HF

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Easy ppls we are friends here. Don;t copy other threads

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Lotus from what i remember from that matchup, GH was the only server NOT complaining about blobs. It was some people from PS complaining about Riverside but we certainly didn’t.
Second, only a couple of people at the first day of the match up said they will be doing pve. I can assure you most of us did play at that match.
Let me remind you that the gap between PS and GH that week was way way larger than the gap between GH and BT now. You can check the results to see which server performed better.
Last, threatening us that you will bring the mighty Piken to kick our bums, really?
We respect and most of us like PS but seriously leave your anger behind mate and get over it.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Easy ppls we are friends here. Don;t copy other threads

Thank you mate. I really don’t understand why this thread turned like this.

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

GH on WSR border, are you kittening joking ?? What is this blob?
First time i see you guys blob like this.. It’s really not fun guys, please stop doing this

@ INC, nice orginisation. Hope to meet you some more to practice

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

GH on WSR border, are you kittening joking ?? What is this blob?
First time i see you guys blob like this.. It’s really not fun guys, please stop doing this

@ INC, nice orginisation. Hope to meet you some more to practice

M8 are you seriously accusing us of Blobbing? Seriously! The blob you guys ran tonight would have made a German server proud. You had guild groups on your border tonight and we sometimes crossed paths. In all fairness PRXM are running 18 so we have absolutely no chance off beating your Megazoid.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

WSR vs BT vs GH

in Match-ups

spiritus.7983

I tkink Ro Ket have the most famous guild you guy mencion it every day

Evil, GH -Charr rule.