Week 3 Underworld / Desolation / Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Children , children children. Remember, only god should judge.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

didnt think one can be a sadder bunch than AM, but desolation manages to do it.

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Interesting post on the UW “community” forums earlier today

Aurora Glade needs you!!!

Most of the players on Aurora Glade feel that because Desolation dropped from tier 1 to tier 2, just to have an easy season is a load of Bullkitten.

If you guys are interested…
Why don’t we both focus our efforts on Desolation.

Quite funny to see something like that after UW have been attacked by a high amount of AG blobs most of last night.

Sounds like something Shino would say. Regardless, what one individual who it may or may not be, it’s not the community as a whole asking anything. Our guilds would be outraged at only having half the people to kill

Aside from the “friendlies” and their AP hunting, I’d like to think that 90% of AG are playing for the fights and fun, only a few servers exist for PPT, the likes of SFR, Piken, Deso, ABBA, Riverside, Elona, Vizu, JS. So it’s just simply a clash of style, you find finishing first fun, we find killing 1000s of enemy a day fun.

We kicked the deso karma train right off your map on reset, be happy was a really good reset, queues/dcs aside for some members, hope our foes enjoyed the fights.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Interesting post on the UW “community” forums earlier today

Aurora Glade needs you!!!

Most of the players on Aurora Glade feel that because Desolation dropped from tier 1 to tier 2, just to have an easy season is a load of Bullkitten.

If you guys are interested…
Why don’t we both focus our efforts on Desolation.

Quite funny to see something like that after UW have been attacked by a high amount of AG blobs most of last night.

Sounds like something Shino would say.

The only server I would even consider sending that message to is Gandara (or maybe even FSP) :P

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Yeah if you get message about 2v1 or stuff like, well the Ag community it’s made by big Guild that like to fight, while some guild might be interested, it’s too much work, for something that we really don’t care.
Ag has lots of people, if somebody say they want to 2v1, it’s probably Pug from Eb that doesn’t have a clue.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I’m having fun so far. I’m from UW. Weekend we still have a few people online – at least at EB(if guilds hadn’t left maybe home BL as well). So we still can defend our corner or at least recap fast. Didn’t see much fights cause I was speeding Dolyaks but SM fight was a bit fun.

It’s mostly a problem of numers. Of course we have a few trolls(but every server has them) and others might be a bit more organizded. But main problem is that we don’t have enough players. Starting monday probably loosing keep more than once a day. Until then only early morning/night when blue caps everything and we dont have people online. During the day while outnumbered we still did well I think(and then later not outnumbered for a bit at evening cause it is weekend).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Honest bows to AG guilds @ reset night. You pwnd the crap out of us many times. I’m looking forward to the week for some awesome fights and duels !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I’m having fun so far. I’m from UW. Weekend we still have a few people online – at least at EB(if guilds hadn’t left maybe home BL as well). So we still can defend our corner or at least recap fast. Didn’t see much fights cause I was speeding Dolyaks but SM fight was a bit fun.

It’s mostly a problem of numers. Of course we have a few trolls(but every server has them) and others might be a bit more organizded. But main problem is that we don’t have enough players. Starting monday probably loosing keep more than once a day. Until then only early morning/night when blue caps everything and we dont have people online. During the day while outnumbered we still did well I think(and then later not outnumbered for a bit at evening cause it is weekend).

Great fight about an 30 -60 mins ago in SM, good capture UW

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Yip agree Dyno, UW EB has had a very good day so far… we have had some decent commanding through this matchup so far and today has been a definite highlight for UW.. including a fine SM flip from Deso hands after prolonged pressure and the inevitable …. skill lag.
Great jobs all and well done to Feniks, Burnow and Kirmu for tagging up and pulling everyone in the right directions.

Shame we still seem to be getting plagued by some unfamiliar players who find it amusing to drain all supps from keeps/towers to build endless streams of golems or purposely move siege round into walls.. I am not pointing fingers at other servers guesting players to disrupt things its likely down to idiots from PvE thinking its smart…ANET really needs to have some kind of deterrent for this but hey its WvW, what do they really care.

Now must dash back to ensure all my siege at Keep, Veloka and Ogres has been refreshed in my absence… were still learning that skill after the decimation of our WvW pop but I am sure the server will start to remember t do it soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Looks like deso still the same, some resistance and the numbers disappear quickly, just to show up again when the resistance is gone

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

Not rly, we’ve got queues every BL :/

Idk where all those ppl are tbh tho.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I go up pub for 5 hours and you do that to my BL!? There will be revenge!

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thanks to all the people on AG borderland from Deso the last two hours.
Just came home from the club and decided to lead a 10man group in WvW which, quickly became just 4 people after 1 hours.
Wanna apologize for the awefull leading of me due to being way to drunk and had no idea what I was charging in to. But I got to say it makes me sad when guilds from Deso that runs 20+ actually use commander icon to gather the pugs to be able to do something… tag off, leg pug commanders tag on, and improve on your skills as a group, you guys got the layer for it, and now the tactices, most of the times you get screwed over by all the the upscaled following you because of the commander icon. Just think about it, and you might improve as guild groups because atm. you are completely the same as AM, just a lot less organized.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Desolation definitely needs better organization for their large groups. It’s not that the players involved are bad, but they are unorganized and for the most part get beaten by themselves due to lack of coordination. In small scale the fights are more difficult but in large scale battles the glassy roaming/dueling builds do not hold up.

Right now the only reason Desolation are leading on points is their coverage during times that AG have almost 0 players online. You need to step it up as far as organizing things, using voice comms and proper builds for zerging purposes I think.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowFox.9620

ShadowFox.9620

Great fights in EB earlier today! Getting that waypoint in SM and holding on to it was one hell of a fight! Props to AG, you guys always provide some tough fights. Also great work by UW, you guys finally got the best of us at SM!

Also, salutations to VII, VcY and DAWN in UW Bl later in the evening, we had some really good fights. Was getting a bit frustrating fighting you guys at some point, but we managed a few good skirmishes.

Rox the Fourth – Desolation [WK]
Leader of Scatter The Weak & PuG Commander Extraordinaire

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Desolation definitely needs better organization for their large groups. It’s not that the players involved are bad, but they are unorganized and for the most part get beaten by themselves due to lack of coordination. In small scale the fights are more difficult but in large scale battles the glassy roaming/dueling builds do not hold up.

Right now the only reason Desolation are leading on points is their coverage during times that AG have almost 0 players online. You need to step it up as far as organizing things, using voice comms and proper builds for zerging purposes I think.

Yeah we had the same problem with Gandara a couple of weeks back, it’s just that our Dedicated wvwer/Guild/Pug ratio is more often than not imbalanced with a variation of builds and classes (and uplevels) s, unless most of our Guilds are able raid at the same time and days of the week; on the same Borderland.
Even if we wanted to get one of our Guilds on our Home Borderlands, there’s nothing we can do if it’s filled up with a hour long queue, so it’s natural that they end up on another Borderlands to look for fights.

Personally I do hope ANet can find a way so that the PPT is more relevant during European Prime Time or by the early afternoon which would help make these match-ups more competitive, especially when there are Guild Raids running, while allowing people to play when they want- at whatever time, no matter the timezone.

I’ve been on a 5 day break from GW2 anyway, see you guys on the Battlefield soon, Commanding or roaming somewhere.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Yeah we had the same problem with Gandara a couple of weeks back, it’s just that our Guild/Pug ratio is not balanced with a variation of builds and classes (and uplevels), unless most of Guilds raid at the same time and days of the week; on the same Borderland.
Even if we wanted to get one of our Guilds on our Home Borderlands, there’s nothing we can do if it’s filled up with a hour long queue, so it’s natural that they look elsewhere.

I feel there are strong players in Desolation (I’ve definitely had my hands full in smaller fights) but without proper builds/organization there is not much that can be done.

It might be that Saturday was simply an off day for Desolation though, we will see what happens during the remaining week.

Personally I do hope ANet can find a way so that the PPT is more relevant during European Prime Time or in the early afternoon , especially when there are Guild Raids running, while allowing people to play when they want- at whatever time, no matter the timezone.

I’ve been on a 5 day break from GW2 anyway, see you guys on the Battlefield soon, Commanding or roaming somewhere.

I believe making off peak times tick 50% less points would be a decent solution, but obviously Anet feels everybody should have an even playfield as far as influencing the score which is fair enough, but it prevents WvW from being a truly competitive points game.

I play off peak a lot, but I definitely don’t feel like I should be doing as much for the points tick as those guild raids/zergs who fight tooth and nail against large groups of enemies and tier 3 keeps while I’m just casually taking empty structures with zero resistance.

When one server can tick 600 points at times, there is not much the others can do to compete against it.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I heard this guy equals 3 Aurora Glade guild groups… Better not mess with him.
Look at that glare in his eyes.
Rumor is that even Monsieur Grotesque cant control him.

Attachments:

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: psofia.7945

psofia.7945

A picture of the golem protectors we had earlier today in our garri (playing at old laptop, so crap graphics)
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/2227/kpvo.jpg

Wasn’t VcY in SFR?

<3 to Underworld, my first server.

Burnt-out ex Night Crew Member.
Desolation <3

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I feel there are strong players in Desolation (I’ve definitely had my hands full in smaller fights) but without proper builds/organization there is not much that can be done.

It might be that Saturday was simply an off day for Desolation though, we will see what happens during the remaining week.

I think we were also up against it with Fort Ranik and Millers last week, especially when MYA was on our Borderland, but FR’s Prime time was later than ours.

I agree with what you said though, there is definitely room for improvement from us in these fights, it also depends on the commander and how cooperative- and knowledgeable the pugs; the queues can bring up some unpredictable results.

It’s now November so we have new Monthly achievements and we have the momentum after winning two consecutive weeks, even though that it may be solely due to coverage our Pug force is still motivated, for now.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

After being sexually assaulted every which way by the unwashed Tankalation masses (never less than 3v1 and always with some nub kitten who corpse jumps or /laugh), it was nice to have some 1v1 (where you don’t get back-stabbed by your “oppenent’s” hidden Thief buddy) on Saturday evening. That dire dhuum Necro in AG BL, my hat off to you. You killed our dolly, my Ranger and wife’s Engi quite handily. Twice! Hope I never meet you again (that’s a compliment)!

To the folks I added to my friends, I already said what I needed to at the UW windmill. Hope to see you guys again in game. You have some serious skills and better yet, some SERIOUS CLASS!

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Windmill duels? I want some of those as well, bwaaaah! Why nobody invited me?! I know what it is, people don’t want my pinkness in there, that’s it, everyone hates me ;____;

;End of early morning crying;

Personally I do hope ANet can find a way so that the PPT is more relevant during European Prime Time or in the early afternoon , especially when there are Guild Raids running, while allowing people to play when they want- at whatever time, no matter the timezone.

Just going to say simple ‘No’ to this. This thing has been discussed so many times here in the forums that I don’t have enough fingers and toes for this.

And yea, you pretty much gave the answer yourself: “Allowing people to play when they want – at whatever time”. Nobody’s time should be more valuable than others. Even if it is PvD at night, it should still tick as much. And I’m from UW and I think like this, think about that.

I know it feels really unfair if the enemy server wins you by simply having better coverage, while you pretty much crush them at Prime Time, but prime time is such overrated stuff anyways.

And what comes to the competitive game mode of WvW. Sadly it can’t be that unless you have queue’s 24/7 on all three servers (or atleast close to queues). The WvW format is unfair by definition and that’s why it really can’t ever be competitive game mode. I know, it makes me sad as well that this game mode I love to play can’t be something like that, but that’s how it is.

Just enjoy the mode, have fun, respect your fellow server mates and your enemies. Play with friends and so on. There will be unfair moments, but don’t let them make you bitter. I’m not that bitter yet either, and my server is out gunned by 95% of the time on this league. But yet I manage to have fun, because the people I play with, are nice and fun to play with. Thanks for that UW

TL;DR: I want duels behind windmill. WvW is unfair, not much to do about it. I have fun times in UW.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

Honestly AG, does it make you proud chasing ONE guy with 20 man group for like 5 mins to get that 1 kill? :/

Hats off to the guardian I dueled @ UW BL at the bridge near Bluelake. Twas awesome, I enjoyed this close fight

Hope to get more duels during the week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kale.5102

kale.5102

Nice morning zergs you have, Desolation.

Seafarer’s Rest
Elementalist: Zoddj – Guardian: Untuva Tunkki

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Fellow Deso players,

For weeks now I’ve been watching you get trolled brutally. The worst part is, it’s always the same trolls, even using the same bait. And you keep falling for it, over and over again. Wise up, already. This is getting embarassing. It’s bad enough that these people aren’t getting banned from posting on forums, you don’t have to make it worse by cluttering up every single match-up thread with this kitten. For the love of FSM, just stop, please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

I suppose that people tagging up because they weren’t killing me could be taken as a compliment? To not harass anyone I won’t give you the name of the server where these people came from, but I can tell you that this server has an enormous PvE player base.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Fellow Deso players,

For weeks now I’ve been watching you get trolled brutally. The worst part is, it’s always the same trolls, even using the same bait. And you keep falling for it, over and over again. Wise up, already. This is getting embarassing. It’s bad enough that these people aren’t getting banned from posting on forums, you don’t have to make it worse by cluttering up every single match-up thread with this kitten. For the love of FSM, just stop, please.

The truth often hurts….

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Honestly AG, does it make you proud chasing ONE guy with 20 man group for like 5 mins to get that 1 kill? :/

I wonder how that feels (btw, I’m wondering if that’s actually you in the top right hand corner, or just another member of EXG?)

Attachments:

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

I wonder how that feels (btw, I’m wondering if that’s actually you in the top right hand corner, or just another member of EXG?)

Not me, but I got the msg

I’m mostly roaming @ UW BL with my guard or thief. I honestly dislike running with zergs since it’s no fun with all this skill lag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I have to say without Uw playing the Skill lag it’s pretty much gone, i had nothing for now, the fight in Uw border were Meh at best, you guys stayed near the tower all night and move a bit and build an Ac then come to Ac all the time, but if you had fun, well, that’s good for you.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Wasn’t VcY in SFR?

The Golden age of SFR yes (The first golden age anyway)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qiraa.4130

Qiraa.4130

Shoutout to the guardian from EXG in UW BL, thanks for the duels !

Qiraa Kasapi of UNTY, Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

Shoutout to the guardian from EXG in UW BL, thanks for the duels !

Thx also mate! Rly great ones, hope we can duel some more times during the weak!

And sorry for my “allies” @ first duel (which i consider the best out of all of em )

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

well done that UW mesmer who helped me take out those 2 Deso thieves, we showed those gankers how it’s done

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Yeah the Skill lag shouldn’t be so bad this week, I feel sorry for Underworld once again; you guys are free points most of the time really, you probably shouldn’t in this League but there’s 5 more weeks of this, you’ll have to make the most of it.

I’m liking the friendly atmosphere around this thread, looking forward to getting back to playing soon.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Deso, have you any of you ever tried a class other than perplexity mesmers, op warriors and d/p thieves? (< not flaming but a genuine question)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I still don’t know why everyone is saying they are sorry for us (Underworld). It’s not like we are here whining how unfair it is or that we are not enjoying ourselves.

Sure, we are out manned about 95% of the time and the rest 5% we are equal, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have fun or something. I haven’t had as much fun roaming for months that I have had now. It reminds me of the “old days” when this happened before. We were out manned all the time, but we did roaming parties and sneak sieged stuff and so on.

For example, today we just took Desolation Bay which had reinforced gates and walls, cannons and stuff with 4-men group. Maybe Deso was busy near Mill / Hills at the time, but hey, there was an opening and we took it and that was FUN.

I think this “Sorry for Underworld” is pretty much the same thing as the term “Tankalation” for Desolation. Not much either of us can do about the situation and everyone keeps reminding about it.

TL;DR: Don’t be freaking sorry for us when there is nothing to be sorry about…

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

That’s why I said you’ll have to make the best out of the situation, your wvw pop doesn’t seem to have gotten much of a boost from the PVE’ers like us, I’m not sure if Drakkar or RoS would do any better.

It doesn’t seem like the Leagues has brought about competitive matchups in terms of Points as we should’ve expected, but it’s gonna be a close call by the end of Season One and there’s plenty of good fights to be found, I just wish there wasn’t so many queues and lag whenever it happens.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

I still don’t know why everyone is saying they are sorry for us (Underworld). It’s not like we are here whining how unfair it is or that we are not enjoying ourselves.

Sure, we are out manned about 95% of the time and the rest 5% we are equal, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have fun or something. I haven’t had as much fun roaming for months that I have had now. It reminds me of the “old days” when this happened before. We were out manned all the time, but we did roaming parties and sneak sieged stuff and so on.

For example, today we just took Desolation Bay which had reinforced gates and walls, cannons and stuff with 4-men group. Maybe Deso was busy near Mill / Hills at the time, but hey, there was an opening and we took it and that was FUN.

I think this “Sorry for Underworld” is pretty much the same thing as the term “Tankalation” for Desolation. Not much either of us can do about the situation and everyone keeps reminding about it.

Agree 100%

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

Deso, have you any of you ever tried a class other than perplexity mesmers, op warriors and d/p thieves? (< not flaming but a genuine question)

Funny you should say that, thats all I see from AG, (from a confused staff Ele)

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I have nothing but respect for you guys!
Big shout out to the GuM thief who ran us ragged in our Garri keeping it contested from inside. Eventually got ganked by about 10 Desonians who finally caught up with him.

My personal apologies for the 2 who were dancing in your vicinity after you were defeated .. uncalled for and I said so. You got my bow!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I have nothing but respect for you guys!
Big shout out to the GuM thief who ran us ragged in our Garri keeping it contested from inside. Eventually got ganked by about 10 Desonians who finally caught up with him.

My personal apologies for the 2 who were dancing in your vicinity after you were defeated .. uncalled for and I said so. You got my bow!

Hehehe, that was me. ^^
I already had an obsession with garri on reset night, I never left it on reset night and always was inside pvding the gate.
Tonight I saw the opportunity to sneak in behind AG and hide in your garri to cause some mayham. Meanwhile AG were farming you guys pretty much I got a few kills and loot from it myself and enjoyed my stay.
Sad moment I couldn’t really get to pvding, because you kept interrupting me but it was fun. ;p

Ps. The reason you caught me was due to a stealth trap, but hey that’s where they are for right? Although I wish not to see them anywhere. ;p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Painview.9170

Painview.9170

Hi everyone.

After reading all the thread through I must say I have probably missed alot of the tension of wvw in the past (since I am relatively new to GW2, just 3 months in game), and now understand the situation bit better, but nevertheless, I must say I admire the AG and UW for the fights they have brought.

I have mostly been doing PvE prior the season start and now mostly been playing wvw due our commanders who have been doing tremendous effort to get us (me included) scrubs into wvw.

The fights have been awesome to say the least. VII, VcY and DAWN sure have given us pug groups some solid punishment.

I hope people would understand that not all is as simple as it looks.

Keep up the good fights and I wanna see the fights like we had in SM and Hills the few days back.

I know what I have heard that there used to be alot more wvw guilds in Deso before the season, but most moved to be in more competetive league, so we got stuck in a steep upward hill.

From that perspective the work that the commanders have put into organizing the pugs and pve people I must say: Thank you!

(This is my first post in the forums so please be kind )

Daniel Painview – Thief 80 – Warrior 80 – Necromancer 80
Member of [TLA] @ Desolation

(edited by Painview.9170)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Most WvW guilds EU are located in the silver league. Not too many at all in “more competitive league”. As you said you’re new and not up to speed on such matters

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

I want to say thanks personaly to VII and TUP and VcY for farming our silly pugs who dont want to listen to commander and rather skrmish outisde our spawn zone to get our spawn tower …… we had bad bad night at one point only 10 ppl followed commander and it was almost too sad to watch so keep up the good work guys (= also great fights in hills and outside bay

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Self Ignition.1640

Self Ignition.1640

I want to say thanks personaly to VII and TUP and VcY for farming our silly pugs who dont want to listen to commander and rather skrmish outisde our spawn zone to get our spawn tower …… we had bad bad night at one point only 10 ppl followed commander and it was almost too sad to watch so keep up the good work guys (= also great fights in hills and outside bay

lol, if you did not mention those guilds and i did not look at your sig, then the same i could say about our server

Shame we don’t have as strong morning crew as we used to have 2 weeks ago. Now we keep getting farmed in EB and home bl switches to blue instantly.

[sW] Self – SFR EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

lol, if you did not mention those guilds and i did not look at your sig, then the same i could say about our server

Shame we don’t have as strong morning crew as we used to have 2 weeks ago. Now we keep getting farmed in EB and home bl switches to blue instantly.

my bad if i forgot some guilds but i dont really keep tracks anymore and i can confirm deso has some soild morning zerg going not sure whats up with that ^^ anyways you guys doing great much respect and love <3

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adelz.8429

Adelz.8429

655 PPT is kind of a lot!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suljo.6310

Suljo.6310

Desolation, do you guys know anything else but late night/early morning capping? I see you enjoy player vs door tactic the most, which gives you most points, since we have like maybe 10 people online? Actually I wouldn’t be proud of that and would not post screenshots of how ‘great’ you are when there is nobody playing – especially on friggin’ monday morning …

And in the prime time hours of the Saturday night, the maps looked like this:

Attachments:

[BAKA]