Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

It’s really bad that some people in FA have to result to Spying to track our movements and activities on maps. <—- Not trolling, not BSing. We have had spies from FA in SBI Teamspeak and our own Teamspeak tonight. But, there is not much around it. Sucks that the few FA that are doing it to get an upper hand at whatever situation. Hope you FA’s out there can get a grip on those people, doubt you can but do your best. If this is happening to us, I’m pretty sure it has or will happen to other servers.

Great Job tonight SBI, did lots of work. And Great fights from you FA. Keep them coming.

Seriously? We’d have scouts spot you guys and as soon as we had a call out in map chat, you’d disappear.

And like Tyrion said, there was an uplevel guildless dude running the golems we built in your Bay and jumping them off walls to try destroy them, repeatedly.

Imagine this: SBI goes somewhere. The scouts you claim to have see us. “Hey, I think we’ve been spotted, lets go somewhere else”. SBI leaves, without needing to be in your TS.

That said, all accusations of spying and low levels killings golems are 100% true. Every server has kittens who troll their enemies, laugh when they die, spy on their TS, build rams next to supply depots until theyre empty. Lets all get over it. Of course its happening, dont be such a woman (either of you). Servers cant control the actions of their @$$holes.

I am a woman, so that’s a pretty weak and childish insult.

Regardless, if every server ‘has their spies’ (including yours) you guys might want to stop kittening about it.

I guess someone always has to complain about something on the forums. Usually it’s doubling the amount of people that are actually in a zerg when you tell people about it so it’s not as embarrassing when you run away. (Not accusing you guys, I’m generalizing).

Now I guess it’s spying.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

(edited by ResetSmith.3719)

in Match-ups

Posted by: luniprincess.3162

luniprincess.3162

people mountain people sea

I was born to try
The Friends of Voltaire[TFV]
We will make you proud,Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoiba.2980

Shoiba.2980

I like how FA has people sitting on cannons just waiting on a lot of their holdings. It makes my scouting runs a little more challenging!

Admire the dedication.

I tried that this week just sit on a cannon or just on a wall to see if anyone was there, I almost died to boredom, how people do it for long periods of time still boggles my mind.

Value has a value only if its value is valued.
~~Fake Russian Full of Lies~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

It’s really bad that some people in FA have to result to Spying to track our movements and activities on maps. <—- Not trolling, not BSing. We have had spies from FA in SBI Teamspeak and our own Teamspeak tonight. But, there is not much around it. Sucks that the few FA that are doing it to get an upper hand at whatever situation. Hope you FA’s out there can get a grip on those people, doubt you can but do your best. If this is happening to us, I’m pretty sure it has or will happen to other servers.

Great Job tonight SBI, did lots of work. And Great fights from you FA. Keep them coming.

Seriously? We’d have scouts spot you guys and as soon as we had a call out in map chat, you’d disappear.

And like Tyrion said, there was an uplevel guildless dude running the golems we built in your Bay and jumping them off walls to try destroy them, repeatedly.

Imagine this: SBI goes somewhere. The scouts you claim to have see us. “Hey, I think we’ve been spotted, lets go somewhere else”. SBI leaves, without needing to be in your TS.

That said, all accusations of spying and low levels killings golems are 100% true. Every server has kittens who troll their enemies, laugh when they die, spy on their TS, build rams next to supply depots until theyre empty. Lets all get over it. Of course its happening, dont be such a woman (either of you). Servers cant control the actions of their @$$holes.

Regardless, if every server ‘has their spies’ (including yours) you guys might want to stop kittening about it.

I guess someone always has to complain about something on the forums. Usually it’s doubling the amount of people that are actually in a zerg when you tell people about it so it’s not as embarrassing when you run away. (Not accusing you guys, I’m generalizing).

Now I guess it’s spying.

I have actually only heard about this in 4 matches that I’ve been involved in the 6 mos I’ve been playing this game. Our match with SoR, FA week 1 of league, last week and this week. Not sure where these guys came from but they need to go die in a fire.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I like how FA has people sitting on cannons just waiting on a lot of their holdings. It makes my scouting runs a little more challenging!

Admire the dedication.

I tried that this week just sit on a cannon or just on a wall to see if anyone was there, I almost died to boredom, how people do it for long periods of time still boggles my mind.

It is trying for sure, but I find myself doing it more and more. I do ask for relief every hour or so to get out and roam or run with tag for a bit though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Fantastic weekend of fighting. Two best servers in the league battling in the final week, shame it doesn’t have an effect on the final winner. Great fights, FA and DB.

Not entirely true, league placings are pretty much decided but Coverage Wars placings are still up for grabs. It’s looking like 1. FA 2. SBI 3. YB though.

Have you been taking crazy pills when you do your math?

YB is second guaranteed, and FA is first guaranteed. SBI is playing hard for a third place that they will get regardless of how this week finishes.

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Off hour coverage is gonna ruin the fun at the end…

Can’t say we aren’t trying. Also, could you change the threads tittle? Show a little decency?

Kthx

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Off hour coverage is gonna ruin the fun at the end…

Can’t say we aren’t trying. Also, could you change the threads tittle? Show a little decency?

Kthx

No. It’s a funny title because theyve struggled to get the lead.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

i am a weak child, and im offended that you’ve used my age and muscular strength in such a derogatory manor.

i was mostly talking about myro, who i also quoted, who is a not woman; but by editing your original unaffected retort to the more offended version you have now, you’ve certainly fulfilled the gender stereotype. this is video game pvp weekly matchup thread on the internet. childish insults live here.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: ibeo.6732

ibeo.6732

The back peddling begins…

Good match, congrats to FA on a hard fought and perfect season 1.

Now everyone just say, “grats” and walk away.

[AVTR]High Top
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

It’s not ever yet, DB will win, just watch, I heard 1/2 of BG is transferring to their server.
101% legit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Fantastic weekend of fighting. Two best servers in the league battling in the final week, shame it doesn’t have an effect on the final winner. Great fights, FA and DB.

Not entirely true, league placings are pretty much decided but Coverage Wars placings are still up for grabs. It’s looking like 1. FA 2. SBI 3. YB though.

YB is second guaranteed, and FA is first guaranteed. SBI is playing hard for a third place that they will get regardless of how this week finishes.

This was already pointed out previously. I guess you missed that and enjoy being second in the game and on the forums to

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

This was already pointed out previously. I guess you missed that and enjoy being second in the game and on the forums to

^^^ This guy is an actual SBI spy!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roquefort.4160

Roquefort.4160

props to [Olaf] in oceanic (sea?). you guys roll tight and tanky.

Unreal Aussies [uA]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Olaf also likes to lead us off cliffs :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Olaf also likes to lead us off cliffs :p

You don’t trait for the 50% fall damage? I jump off cliffs a lot, and usually live.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

SBI won’t be able to overcome with FA’s nighttime coverage. Their guild Dragbonbrand just loves our keeps.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

DB is just paying you back for all the hours you spent in their home BL with their keeps and garrison.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

SBI put up a good fight with an old-fashioned free for all.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

SBI won’t be able to overcome with FA’s nighttime coverage. Their guild Dragbonbrand just loves our keeps.

Oh look, SBI is in DBs Garrison again. Weird.

I guess they deserve it since they hurt your feelings.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishva.9416

Mishva.9416

Come on dude stop the QQ play harder and try harder because yesterday someone from SBI challenge me and thats not a good idea ^^ [BOMB] its goin to sit in SBIBL 24hrs until the match are over and belive me all in FA know that we can do it.

Lets see if that trash talker guy will continue at the end of the week.

BTW SBI please try harder you just golem rush BAY like 10 times today and dont work ^^, we kill like a 100 omegas just today ^^.

[BOMB] was waiting for this last week.

http://imgur.com/8NgrfnX

This was the only image in my mind while I was reading your post/threat. And the circumflexes spam.

Cringe.

Mishvya Of Abyss [Abys] – SBI
engineer and commander.

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Come on dude stop the QQ play harder and try harder because yesterday someone from SBI challenge me and thats not a good idea ^^ [BOMB] its goin to sit in SBIBL 24hrs until the match are over and belive me all in FA know that we can do it.

BTW SBI please try harder you just golem rush BAY like 10 times today and dont work ^^, we kill like a 100 omegas just today ^^.

This was the only image in my mind while I was reading your post/threat. And the circumflexes spam.

Cringe.

That is a terrible attempt at trolling.

kitten I miss Mag.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Good try SBI, you have some balls of steel going for garrison straight away.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

i am a weak child, and im offended that you’ve used my age and muscular strength in such a derogatory manor.

i was mostly talking about myro, who i also quoted, who is a not woman; but by editing your original unaffected retort to the more offended version you have now, you’ve certainly fulfilled the gender stereotype. this is video game pvp weekly matchup thread on the internet. childish insults live here.

’you’ve certainly fulfilled the gender stereotype’

kitten . So by your logic I guess it’s safe to assume you’re an overweight basement dweller neckbeard? Come on now.

also is the forum loading really slow for anyone else? i keep on making posts and it takes forever to post, and then I realize I accidentally a word or something and I’m having to go back and it’s taking forever to edit.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

(edited by ResetSmith.3719)

in Match-ups

Mishva.9416

Cringe.

That is a terrible attempt at trolling.

kitten I miss Mag.

get off your high horse pony

engineer and commander.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

SBI sooooo many baddies. I just love fighting you guys. SBI bay last night was a bumper crop. I guess at some point you took it back, but while the WS/TUNE train was rolling it was nothing but a trail of tears from inner to outer gate. Only group even worthy of sharing the field with us was the idk 10-12 man abyss group we kept encountering in the bloodlust spots. You guys were pretty aggressive, and you caught half of us with our pants down one time, but we owned the rest of our encounters. Even with the baddie level I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a again SBI are fighters. As soon as the numbers get to be pretty even or your guys have more you come out and fight. No tower hugging, lots of siege on SBI BL but you guys came out and fought. The 10 of us must have had 30 of you at north camp after a good 25 minute pitched fight.You guys were sure as kitten gonna make sure we were all dead or gone. Coverage will win this match like every W3 match, wish i could get in on some of SBI’s prime time and maybe find more good players cause the PST/OCX crew on SBI BL last night was GARBAGE!!! I’ll have us there again tonight after 7PM PST msg. me in-game to prove me wrong we run 5-8 nightly.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

DB is just paying you back for all the hours you spent in their home BL with their keeps and garrison.

Could it be for the fact there was a que for FA BL, EB BL and SBI BL. We had to go somewhere and the only other alternative was DB BL.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yougottawanna.7420

Yougottawanna.7420

Keep digging dude you’re nearly out

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

if that guy got the point…. he was gonna die

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

SBI sooooo many baddies. I just love fighting you guys. SBI bay last night was a bumper crop. I guess at some point you took it back, but while the WS/TUNE train was rolling it was nothing but a trail of tears from inner to outer gate. Only group even worthy of sharing the field with us was the idk 10-12 man abyss group we kept encountering in the bloodlust spots. You guys were pretty aggressive, and you caught half of us with our pants down one time, but we owned the rest of our encounters. Even with the baddie level I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a again SBI are fighters. As soon as the numbers get to be pretty even or your guys have more you come out and fight. No tower hugging, lots of siege on SBI BL but you guys came out and fought. The 10 of us must have had 30 of you at north camp after a good 25 minute pitched fight.You guys were sure as kitten gonna make sure we were all dead or gone. Coverage will win this match like every W3 match, wish i could get in on some of SBI’s prime time and maybe find more good players cause the PST/OCX crew on SBI BL last night was GARBAGE!!! I’ll have us there again tonight after 7PM PST msg. me in-game to prove me wrong we run 5-8 nightly.

We knew when we saw TUNE we would need reinforcements besides the pugs, you guys are organized and fight well. I met up with you a few times at N camp and NW tower. Not sure if you were part of the pushes on Hills, as I was frantically running around trying to man siege since we were short people. So, kudos to you guys for keeping us on our toes.

I was there for one Bay push where we got inside, but you must have called in the reinforcements, there were so many of you.

Last night was a little rough, since we had to get in our private TS, and weren’t able to communicate with the pugs. Still a fun night though!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

if that guy got the point…. he was gonna die

lol true the point does seem much larger then his head.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

out of the SBI guilds I’ve faced since this matchup started I’d have to say [DR] is the most impressive. Good cohesion, good spot picking, pays attention to cooldowns, and most importantly does things for a reason.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’ve had fun fighting CTDL, Abys, DH and … Rmbt? I can’t remember these guys tag, but they have some really nice burst dps. Small group that packs a punch.

I won’t say that I’m impressed with all of them, but I respect the fact that they offer a challenge when I find them on the field.

The only ones I would want to poke fun at are that thief and engi combo that I spiked from DH, and the poor ROYL warrior that I dismantled for an hour straight (even your ranger friend couldn’t save you).

:D

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

We knew when we saw TUNE we would need reinforcements besides the pugs, you guys are organized and fight well. I met up with you a few times at N camp and NW tower. Not sure if you were part of the pushes on Hills, as I was frantically running around trying to man siege since we were short people. So, kudos to you guys for keeping us on our toes.

I was there for one Bay push where we got inside, but you must have called in the reinforcements, there were so many of you.

Last night was a little rough, since we had to get in our private TS, and weren’t able to communicate with the pugs. Still a fun night though!

We laid off the east side of the map all night, it was all about bay, sunny, n camp and bloodlust, so we weren’t part of the hills pushes. As for SBI Bay that’s Tyrion’s baby. He hopped from FABL with the rest of BOMB for that big golem rush you guys attempted, and i believe RAM was still on map at that point. You guys basically got blobbed down sorry bout that. Sorry to hear about SBI having TS issues it’s happened to FA and it can be a real hindrance not being able to communicate in voice coms. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.

in Match-ups

Mishva.9416

We laid off the east side of the map all night, it was all about bay, sunny, n camp and bloodlust, so we weren’t part of the hills pushes. As for SBI Bay that’s Tyrion’s baby. He hopped from FABL with the rest of BOMB for that big golem rush you guys attempted, and i believe RAM was still on map at that point. You guys basically got blobbed down sorry bout that. Sorry to hear about SBI having TS issues it’s happened to FA and it can be a real hindrance not being able to communicate in voice coms. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.

We had to split TSes because things were feeling a bit fishy, can never be too careful with all the people dedicated to trolling and griefing what is probably the most competitive league in NA. Last night was mad fun though.

engineer and commander.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

by pure logic of statistics, there’s more of you on any map at any time. so i’d say statistically you have more baddies. we’re just bad at zerging.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

By the way to the guys who locked us out of inner garrison last night in oceanic.
Absolute GG.
Prevented us from building siege with an omega. +1 to you guys

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

by pure logic of statistics, there’s more of you on any map at any time. so i’d say statistically you have more baddies. we’re just bad at zerging.

It’s like all you read was the first line. In PST/OCX on your map we had the outmanned buff I’d say a third of the night (8PM PST-12AM). MY crew had 7-12 people last night, about 5-8 when we run just run WS. If either of those group sizes seems like a zerg to you maybe your playing the wrong game mode. Not talking bout PPT, or defending, talking about baddies. Meaning bad players at fighting, group comp, builds, situational awareness, etc. Most of FA W3 runs in guild groups because of our contempt for pvers and pugs. I don’t know about other timezones cause we play when we play. We play in a timezone filled with SBI baddies. I mentioned the ABYSS group as a good group, and the rest of SBI should watch and learn from those guys/girls. Again feel free to prove me wrong, my advise get 25+ together cause that’s seems to be about the numbers needed to take out 10 of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

those workday jitters.
To the thief from [PINK] that keeps tapping SBI EB keep for hours. gives hugs and cookies You are awesome, I wish we had someone on SBI to do the same to FA.

Don’t give this guy credit, he is a well know hacker/botter. Basically a merc for hire who will tap that keep all day and night and glitch into the keep to destroy all siege. He was on Crystal Desert when we fought them, running between SM and Keep keeping them tapped for hours. SBI doesn’t want the hacks

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaintsGirlRemy.3679

SaintsGirlRemy.3679

I’ve been able to be on more this week than last week at least and so happy. Fights everywhere, more players are scouting and building siege in our towers. Keep it up SBI!

Asura Elementalist – I Il Natalie Il I (expert at falling over)
Asura Mesmer – Copycat Remy (confusing myself with my own clones)
Untouchables[UN] – SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

This is what it was like for months when TC, FA and DB were even in coverage. Great times that are greatly missed.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

This is not that even of a match up tbh, not anymore anyway.

CD/BP/IOJ was the best match ups of my life. It wqs wednesday and all three servers had a 1-2k difference from each other

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Sounds exciting. Who won in the end?

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Sounds exciting. Who won in the end?

First round IoJ won, then we had the same match up the week after which BP won. Both CD and BP focused more on IoJ as expected. Then after that week, internal server issues started on IoJ… leading into an exodus before leagues

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

SBI is putting one hell of a fight. Proud of you guys

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Perfect… internal struggles on IOJ mean more players for FA, so ultimately we won!

Excellent!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Just send another FA guild to IOJ to stir things up again. Eventually no one will be left on IOJ.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Actually Chaba, it was your ex guild leader who started drama and went worst when you guys moved to BP. Lol

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qadr.5217

Qadr.5217

those workday jitters.
To the thief from [PINK] that keeps tapping SBI EB keep for hours. gives hugs and cookies You are awesome, I wish we had someone on SBI to do the same to FA.

Don’t give this guy credit, he is a well know hacker/botter. Basically a merc for hire who will tap that keep all day and night and glitch into the keep to destroy all siege. He was on Crystal Desert when we fought them, running between SM and Keep keeping them tapped for hours. SBI doesn’t want the hacks

Yes, I know he is an exploiter, that is not what I want. I want someone to tap FA keep 24/7 so they stop doing it to us. WTB merc, 1 dolla

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Actually Chaba, it was your ex guild leader who started drama and went worst when you guys moved to BP. Lol

As was our goal the entire time. Aside from killing noobs, that is.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia