Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Another FA job well done.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoiba.2980

Shoiba.2980

Perfect… internal struggles on IOJ mean more players for FA, so ultimately we won!

Excellent!!

lolololololololol

Actually Chaba, it was your ex guild leader who started drama and went worst when you guys moved to BP. Lol

Oh Snap!

Value has a value only if its value is valued.
~~Fake Russian Full of Lies~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Not sure how you guys are proud of such a scummy job? Hope it was worth the transfer cost.

Doesn’t matter to me anyway, I still care for some old friends on IoJ though.

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

those workday jitters.
To the thief from [PINK] that keeps tapping SBI EB keep for hours. gives hugs and cookies You are awesome, I wish we had someone on SBI to do the same to FA.

Don’t give this guy credit, he is a well know hacker/botter. Basically a merc for hire who will tap that keep all day and night and glitch into the keep to destroy all siege. He was on Crystal Desert when we fought them, running between SM and Keep keeping them tapped for hours. SBI doesn’t want the hacks

Yes, I know he is an exploiter, that is not what I want. I want someone to tap FA keep 24/7 so they stop doing it to us. WTB merc, 1 dolla

We did have a dude on our garri for 12 hours on sat or sun! Dudes relentless.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Just send another FA guild to IOJ to stir things up again. Eventually no one will be left on IOJ.

It’s a common misconception that anyone left IoJ, we just went on vacation with the quaggans that were removed from the lake. Those guys party hard. The roughest part of the season has been the hangovers.

However with your kind offer, IoJ will use its silver league draft pick to take [HOPE]. Welcome to hell ladies and gents.

#blameChaba

Epsilon
Mag/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Not sure how you guys are proud of such a scummy job? Hope it was worth the transfer cost.

Doesn’t matter to me anyway, I still care for some old friends on IoJ though.

Proud isn’t a strong enough word for how we feel about it. I’m actually getting a little choked up just thinking about it.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

out of the SBI guilds I’ve faced since this matchup started I’d have to say [DR] is the most impressive. Good cohesion, good spot picking, pays attention to cooldowns, and most importantly does things for a reason.

Always fun fighting you, RET. Keep ’em coming FA. Filled my 140 bag slots so many times last night.

So much fun to harass Bay for so long. Hope we didn’t frustrate you too much last night. :P Also, ninja supply traps are the new meta.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Just send another FA guild to IOJ to stir things up again. Eventually no one will be left on IOJ.

It’s a common misconception that anyone left IoJ, we just went on vacation with the quaggans that were removed from the lake. Those guys party hard. The roughest part of the season has been the hangovers.

However with your kind offer, IoJ will use its silver league draft pick to take [HOPE]. Welcome to hell ladies and gents.

#blameChaba

Looks like our agents have us relocated and helped IoJ make the best draft decision since JaMarcus Russel and the Oakland Raiders. Well FA, its been real.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

To the ABYS guardian I was fighting on DBBL, thanks for not having your friends join in! Was a great fight. Sorry I had to warp out.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

The wagon is burning. Thank you FA blob for all the bags tonight in your BL’s.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

I would really like to thank RET, you have taught us the destructive powers of supply traps. Now our members love to drop them in the anticipation of you passing through them. It’s really quite amusing when a group passes through one.

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

….burning with anger and unleashing it over FA >:O

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Ok, are you kidding me? .
Ok lets see what about the SBI spyes in my channel in Ts3, what about the SBI spyes in the map ? what about the spyes killing my omega golem in SBIBL BAY.

Espionage is nothing new to any game or any battle ….
is it honorable and super cool that it happened? nope
is FA the only server that does it, Hell no

Yes!! Finally a server that understands that these things happen and yes, it sucks, but it is not the whole servers fault. Maybe someone should explain that to Yaks. They don’t seem to get it.

SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’m still trying to find the effort where I give two kittens about drama my ex-guild leader may have stirred up. Might as well blame him for the first IOJ exodus too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

SBI please you need to stop the trash talk, this is why people do 2vs1 to you, you guys talk to much and at the end you LOSE !!!!

Dont you learn from Week 1, when you talk so much and lose at the end ? come on just shhh play the game and QQ less ^^

Because i farm all the days bags from SBI in SBIBL and i dont say anything in here, i farm TE and Abyss Commanders all days.

So please just shhhhh. BTW [BOMB] dont need any kind of siege in open field battle to win, SBI on the other hand drop AC in open field battle all the time ^^ they are so scared .

Video of the Weekend in SBIBL !!

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Sorry too busy picking all the RET loot bags, when they don’t run from fights. Good to see HOPE out there. Enjoy facing you all. Really bad night for FA on their BL’s lands tonight. Wish you better luck tomorrow night. Loving the big scale fights.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Tyrion, I beat up one of your guardians on SBI BL earlier today, over and over, he kept running away. He then brought 10 of his friends after a couple deaths. And I am just a measly warrior! Maybe you should drop some open field siege for help.

Maybe get off your high horse and stop causing drama? You guys SHOULD be winning, you have more coverage than we do. Everyone farms each other all day in every BL, so you getting bags is nothing new.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Really….

You posted a video here being kitteny about wiping people yet when you do it, it is never with even or lesser numbers. TE built open field siege because your 40 man group was incoming and another 20 was flanking. Seriously? LOOK AT THE MINI MAP AT 2:21. AGAIN at 6:50.

Your coordination is minimal. All you can really do is keep a semblance of a stack. You don’t use terrain to it’s fullest.

I don’t know what you were trying to accomplish here, but you failed at it while making FA look bad. Making FA look bad is a bit tough too, because you guys generally have good coordination and fun guild groups to fight.

Stop outnumbering people and get some kills then come back and post a video. Until then don’t waste peoples time with this crap.

Sorry if this wasn’t the awe inspired reaction you expected.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Tyrion, I beat up one of your guardians on SBI BL earlier today, over and over, he kept running away. He then brought 10 of his friends after a couple deaths. And I am just a measly warrior! Maybe you should drop some open field siege for help.

Maybe get off your high horse and stop causing drama? You guys SHOULD be winning, you have more coverage than we do. Everyone farms each other all day in every BL, so you getting bags is nothing new.

And you kill him and ?? GG for you i dont care, you need to talk to him. no with me.

SBI need to stop to trash talk thats it ^^ more coverage ?? LOL but SBI you have more coverage then us, the difference is we have better people.

And you guys do the 2vs1 since Reset, so what happen ? FA can handle that!!!

Today in SBIBL i farma TE commander all day long, until i leave the game and he can take my Bay, the only moment in the days when SBI will take their BAY is when im not online ^^ so sad, and please SBI dont drop siege in open field battle, have some pride or honor.

Video of Reset night 2vs1 in EB .

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

And you kill him and ?? GG for you i dont care, you need to talk to him. no with me.

SBI need to stop to trash talk thats it ^^ more coverage ?? LOL but SBI you have more coverage then us, the difference is we have better people.

Today in SBIBL i farma TE commander all day long, until i leave the game and he can take my Bay, the only moment in the days when SBI will take their BAY is when im not online ^^ so sad, and please SBI dont drop siege in open field battle, have some proud.

Again with this crap. Refer to my last post.

There is nothing spectacular about zerging over your opponents. Most people have sense enough to not chest thump over it.

EDIT: L2English

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Someone its mad ^^ reality hurts right ? hahaha ^^ gogo SBI try harder please and stop the QQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Someone its mad ^^ reality hurts right ? hahaha ^^ gogo SBI try harder please and stop the QQ

Sum won dusnt speek engrish vary goodly.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

No but i can speak 4 languages, can you do the same ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Not hard to speak 4 languages when you aren’t good at any of them.

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Not hard to speak 4 languages when you aren’t good at any of them.

Walked into that one

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

hahaah how do you know that did you hear me talking are you the spy in my TS3 ? ohh your cute dont tell you want to troll oohh sweet baby so you cannot talk other language just english ? lameee !!! gringos sonsos , verrückten Gringos, gringos parvas.

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

wow

many language

so grammar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

so a boring night in wvw and on forums, i just wish i could meet someone you know =/

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

How many times did you just get wiped at Bay just now Tyrion?

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

OMG, if this forum was working right, I wouldn’t have so many of the same words. I guess reading bad writing is affecting me. :|

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

How many times did you just get wiped at Bay just now Tyrion?

Im not playing right now im EU-Commander ^^ jajaja its nice to see you are looking for me GG i made an impact in you guys , i love you too

And believe me you will notice when i commanding

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

SBI; serious question/observation……………..All I’ve seen since reset in EBG was your 80 man blob, no roamers, no havoc groups, just 1 big blob. Do you guys know how to do anything but blob? Seriously, you are the most predictable and boring server we have faced in the silver league. Try something new, you may like it.

DB; good fights as usual, I’m never disappointed in you guys.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

You promote your guild enough that we all know who you are.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

I love you too im know, im in your dreams promote ? lol so i cannot recruit or try to recruit people ? awesome so only SBI can do it ? amazing mentality !!

Now i love you even more !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

[Kiwi] if you want to dance on me, try killing me with less than 20. Like I did, a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Today in SBIBL i farma TE commander all day long, until i leave the game and he can take my Bay, the only moment in the days when SBI will take their BAY is when im not online ^^ so sad, and please SBI dont drop siege in open field battle, have some pride or honor.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

And lol @ SBI have better coverage. Oh god.

Nice fights today in SBI BL. Didn’t take long for the same troll to waste our supplies, yet again.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

(edited by Tachii.3506)

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Yeah, hypocrisy the death metal band its strong \m/ !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

Is the uplevel draining SBIBL garri supply a Yaks Bend player? Are they still doing that? FA doesn’t have a reason to bother with that, so I’m curious.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: roque.5162

roque.5162

LOLduds I y u complai I haz bigger e-kitten and i can record a video to try and justify the poor excuse of a player I am. Pathetic. also, your grammar gives me cancer dude, please correct it if you don’t want to humiliate yourself. I could give you such simple counter arguments to every poor excuse you’ve put into your posts but since it won’t go through your monkey troll skull I’ll just laugh at your replies over and over.

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Oh sweet baby you love me too thanks i laugh of all of you too over and over again, no worrys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

I have to admit that this has been a pretty good match up so far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAlkmst.4863

TheAlkmst.4863

grrrrrrr close call at that garrison FA.

hella good fight in there u guys did a great job defending!

Shout outs to RET and HOPE there’s also another guild we have fought i don’t remember if it’s APS or sumn. But good fights nonetheless!

That hills/garri crossroads fight was amazing! Keep up the good work out there.
We still have a lot to learn and tough matchups like these help us get better.

all in all it’s been a fun matchup so far!

BEAST OF LUCK OUT THERE
SEE YOU IN THE BATTLE FIELD!

Alkmst-Pink Mohawk Norn Thief- BÆST Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

SBI; serious question/observation……………..All I’ve seen since reset in EBG was your 80 man blob, no roamers, no havoc groups, just 1 big blob. Do you guys know how to do anything but blob? Seriously, you are the most predictable and boring server we have faced in the silver league. Try something new, you may like it.

DB; good fights as usual, I’m never disappointed in you guys.

I solo all the time. It’s tough vs. FA though because you guys build so much siege in your objectives…it seems every time I go to solo a camp, I have to constantly beat back a stream of builders. And then of course the swords pop up, some 15-man “havoc squad” mini-zerg comes, and I have to run for it…

How many omegas do you have waiting in each BL, anyway?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Just drove 12 hours down the west coast, sitting on my porch smoking my pipe and drinking a cold one, catching up on the forum and loving the trash talk. <3 SBI

You must be so cool.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yourwrank.4605

Yourwrank.4605

#DB gets wiped at anz by a havoc group at 2:40 am!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Just drove 12 hours down the west coast, sitting on my porch smoking my pipe and drinking a cold one, catching up on the forum and loving the trash talk. <3 SBI

You must be so cool.

I try. But I need more entertainment.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I would really like to thank RET, you have taught us the destructive powers of supply traps. Now our members love to drop them in the anticipation of you passing through them. It’s really quite amusing when a group passes through one.

Indeed! I find myself wanting to go check mine every 10 mins so I can drop another one Gives me quite a laugh when I think about how our comms got so kitten ed when we’d pass through one and have to go back to a camp to get more sups. I just wish I could hear the reactions this week

Seriously though, great fights this week! I’m having a blast, TY FA and DB. I’m definitely looking forward to the rest of the week.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chess Jurist.3580

Chess Jurist.3580

Today in SBIBL i farma TE commander all day long, until i leave the game and he can take my Bay, the only moment in the days when SBI will take their BAY is when im not online ^^ so sad, and please SBI dont drop siege in open field battle, have some proud.

Again with this crap. Refer to my last post.

There is nothing spectacular about zerging over your opponents. Most people have sense enough to not chest thump over it.

EDIT: L2English

Lol, funny that you mentioned that. The whole afternoon, SBI’s 50 man group of a joke could barely cap any of our towers with our 15-20 FAs in EB; although you guys cheered and danced on our corpses as if you guys won the league or something.

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I really like this wanna be troll Tyrion XD 2v1ing FA? yeah cuz DBs sea hasnt been completely wiping our BL lmfao.

Coverage wins matches, everybody knows that. SBI is only stronger on NA prime, you guys have better all round coverage but you dont see us giving up cuz of it

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

So much drama in this thread for a league that is already over. I expect 30 pages by the end of the week.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood