Whiteside Ridge - Fissure of Woe - Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

Just a lil something to get the thread started.

Would you like another Golem to attempt to take keep, FoW?

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solus.7945

Solus.7945

i’m just sitting here with my fingers crossed hoping your guys cap every where and just sit there going “Now what do we do for the rest of the week?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Bah, why u are so many. I can deal with 3 of you, but with 30?

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Thanks for this matchup. That is me and prob most of WBC out of this server.

We tried and we tried to make this grow and get some support from some WvW guilds, but now it’s time for us to move out if we wonna keep growing stronger.

Have a good week fow and vabbi, looks like fow is getting some numbers there on reset, good lewt! ^^

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

I feel emotional.

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

You’re transfering after being matched with us twice? I feel like a god, an angry god. /rubs hands together.

The server with surprising numbers was Vabbi for me. I heard they got transfers? If it makes it a three way fight I’m for it. Getting transfers that play when I can’t see them, but see their effect on the score isn’t as good imo. :p

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

We’ll be doing what Anet should have done ages ago, balancing the lowest tier.

People can’t say we didn’t try to make WSR competitive, ‘cause we tried. And we tried hard, lol. Anyway, it’s not 100% certain yet, but it looks like we’re going to move.

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

Maybe FoW and Vabbi will have a more equal fight if we move. Then we have 3 t9 servers. Everyone wins

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: mhangman.4382

mhangman.4382

good luck those t9 server ppl, i know its hard for you. i visited vabbi yesterday after reset no one was at lions arch anet should give a hand those servers. they are not just servers ppl live there and they need more to enjoy playing anet’s game.

Yengold Gentleharp
[WIM]@Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

WBC is moving out from WSR? Hell yeah, will make it slightly easier for us to get some points.
Fell free to move to FoW

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

It might not be only WBC though. I won’t say anything else in case the rest want to say something themselves :P
Also if we’re going to do the moving thing we already have decided on a server. It’s not FoW, sorry.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

good luck those t9 server ppl, i know its hard for you. i visited vabbi yesterday after reset no one was at lions arch anet should give a hand those servers. they are not just servers ppl live there and they need more to enjoy playing anet’s game.

Is it just me or is everyone overdoing it the last few days? Vabbi’s WvW population can always move, they apparently want to stick with their server. What’s left of them definitely has my respect for trying to put up a fight.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

I was surprised by the numbers ystd

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

I was surprised by the numbers ystd

Both FoW and Vabbi have seen their population increase. From what I see many people who are tired of queues or dont wanna roll in a massive zerg with constant skill lag. And of course commander Xyros is great to have around xD

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I had a feeling other guilds would possibly move as well. I did’t think just WBC leaving would balance T9. Or maybe I’m underestimating your impact. I do know you’re main WvW guild.

Regardless, I wish you, and whichever other guild(s) which may move, the best! I hope you find a server that gets the kind of action you’re looking for. :> I’m curious to see which you choose.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Without WBC you’ll instantly see a big change in WSR. Not only are they one of the 2 main guilds but they also contain a disproportionately large number of the WSR commanders who will no longer be around.

Honestly I wouldnt bet on us being able to beat FoW by that much when their gone.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

There’s a lot of other good WvW players on the server so we’re not the only ones considering a server transfer. I’ll let the guild leaders explain it. That way if there’s any sort of misunderstanding I can use them as human shields
Also it might end up being more fun if WSR’s WvW guilds left. That way WSR wouldn’t be jumping between t8 and t9 and FoW and Vabbi would finally have a relatively even matchup.

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Wryog.5073)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

I xfered to Vabbi from darkhaven last week but unfortunatly I can’t play for a couple weeks since i’m out at sea. ;.;

Good luck Vabbi!

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

This server transfers out of WSR might actually help to make T9 a lot of fun! Especially now that Vabbi comes closer and closer to FoW, having a third server that is only slightly better than Vabbi and FoW would make for a great matchup!

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

Well, I think it’s official. Transfer wins with 97,3% on WBC’s site.
Still going to leave it to someone in a higher position than me to explain the details though :P
Edit: 97,6%… OK screw this. You get the situation lol.

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Wryog.5073)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

TEO is also considering transfer atm. We have not yet decided if and where we would go to yet though. I don’t know what else to say atm other then that I have a guild to run and keep my guys and girls happy, and this becomes progressively harder every week. This matchup was that last drop that brought up the topic yet again within our ranks. I can’t say anything else matchup related because I didn’t play last night once I saw the new matchup :]

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

Explains why our borderlands is red lol.
GJ to Vabbi for that!

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

There’s only one thing you can do when a gate makes a disco…..

DANCE !!

Attachments:

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

one of my best commander moments was when i wiped WSR and took the keep from vabbi
and then after WSR took it from me we portaled back inside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevorg.6189

Sevorg.6189

Brilliant fights today, hope the matchup stays like this

[dF] Driven By Fury

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Great fun today, did some wiping and got wiped a fair share too. If I didn’t have to sleep I’d still be playing.

We used 5 Omegas for Lowlands, is that enough?

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Hope you all get a good matchup, WSR looks like your losing points there

I aint gonna lie, we’ve grown huge in WSR as a guild but yeah theres just no potential in this server when everything just relies on 2 WvW guilds. We’ve headed out to a stronger WvW server so we can grow stronger and get more experience.

I’d like to thank all the WSR people who supported us by growing stronger with us in raidcall during public raids and everything.

To all our raidcall haters, thank you making us a kittening legend!

Anyway that’s me for this thread and server, cu all.

GH

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Well Fissure of Woe, I think there might just be a chance of winning this match-up, so get your kittens up and work an extra hour a day in WvW ;D

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: thelma.9824

thelma.9824

This matchup has been a lot of fun so far. Prolly one of the best matchups I’ve ever been part of! It’s great that Vabbi is growing in numbers and that we are having an actual WvWvW instead of one server completely dominating the other two.

Norn mesmer
Jam Death [Jd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slowriffs.9132

Slowriffs.9132

So much for no server dominating the other two…

Feels like there is no one left on WSR now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mokkaimuri.6420

Mokkaimuri.6420

I aint gonna lie, we’ve grown huge in WSR as a guild but yeah theres just no potential in this server when everything just relies on 2 WvW guilds. We’ve headed out to a stronger WvW server so we can grow stronger and get more experience.

I’d like to thank all the WSR people who supported us by growing stronger with us in raidcall during public raids and everything.

Haha, you’re welcome. Might WBC be willing to tell where they’re actually tranfering to? Anyways thanks for bearing with WSR for so long and good luck for those who still remain there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desova.5821

Desova.5821

Erm…what’s going on? It seems as if FoW has had a massive population increase in the past few days. Did something happen? We were getting steamrolled by you guys. Every time we took a tower or a camp, a FoW zerg was more than just one step ahead of us. Only saw 5 WSR players tonight, and the entire map was blue.

tasija trickshot | [LZZ] les zélateurs de zaun | arborstone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Erm…what’s going on? It seems as if FoW has had a massive population increase in the past few days. Did something happen? We were getting steamrolled by you guys. Every time we took a tower or a camp, a FoW zerg was more than just one step ahead of us. Only saw 5 WSR players tonight, and the entire map was blue.

Naw, Whiteside numbers during prime time are way lower than ever. But yeah, we’ve got more players jumping in and giving it a go.

Whiteside seem to come on in large numbers about 11pm BST though O_o

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Wryog.5073

Haha, you’re welcome. Might WBC be willing to tell where they’re actually tranfering to? Anyways thanks for bearing with WSR for so long and good luck for those who still remain there.

WBC and TEO went to GH.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

I have to admit, this is one hell of a matchup.. Ok, we’re those guilds that left WSR of course very thankful, since now we might even hold this out with our numbers..

Had some nice guild runs yesterday evening, and it warmed my heart to see so much blue on the map (we were ticking at 600+ when I logged).

Hope to see some more WSR/Vabbi during the course of the week!

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Best of luck Fissure, I haven’t seen this close a match up in a while. If you take first place this week, here is an early congrats!

I’ll be returning to Vabbi in about 6-7 hours to get my hands dirty!
Wasn’t enjoying the high scale zerg vs zerg vs zerg fights on FSP!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

sigh bad time to break my wrist….

FoW could win a match-up? I must have the wrong painstillers

Good luck and have fun all!

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pewintodo.4138

Pewintodo.4138

Well I’ve got my mini Evon. As soon as I just need the daily’s for my mini Kiel I’ll be back in wvw again. I’ll probably switch to some of my alts to work on some other acheives I still need (different weapon masters, karma for cultural armors etc). Maybe a bit of pve grinding at weekends until I’ve unlocked all that nice shiny radiant stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tzuuu.2781

Tzuuu.2781

Well I’ve got my mini Evon. As soon as I just need the daily’s for my mini Kiel I’ll be back in wvw again. I’ll probably switch to some of my alts to work on some other acheives I still need (different weapon masters, karma for cultural armors etc). Maybe a bit of pve grinding at weekends until I’ve unlocked all that nice shiny radiant stuff.

What an insightful analysis of the current match-up. I’m truly touched.

Pink Demon of Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe ):

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Am I right in thinking that FoW have never once placed first in a matchup since release? Would be fantastic if they could pull it off just before the anniversary! Go FoW!

(no offence to the other two servers, just makes for a cool story if they finally do it)

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Am I right in thinking that FoW have never once placed first in a matchup since release? Would be fantastic if they could pull it off just before the anniversary! Go FoW!

(no offence to the other two servers, just makes for a cool story if they finally do it)

I’ve got a feeling that we’re gonna make it this time. The good results and our superiority this matchup bring in even more players to WvW who usually avoid it and WSR is – no offense – going down quickly now that the 2 major guilds left and morales are probably pretty bad over there.
There is no way we are NOT going to win this now.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

Well it shouldn’t be hard anymore both TEO and WBC left WSR. Those were the main guilds and prob the reason why the rating keeps going down every minute. Also the impact of our switch made alot more other skilled people and other guilds move out WSR.

To be honest, I hope you’ll win FoW There was alot QQ and discussion in LA before we left that server to die in WvW so there goes all the respect i had for WSR.

GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LunaNetsuki.9310

LunaNetsuki.9310

I’m on WSR, from Beta,I’ve seen bad times and good times for WSR…
I thank Skwas for hours of fun (is always my commander),now it is time to change and rebuild…

I dnt have a guild, but I fight. Now are bad times for my server… But I fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rowdin.4708

rowdin.4708

Well said luna, once you pick a sever you stick with it. Fight till the end.

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Well played FoW, we had some nice fights on Vabbi Overlook!

in Match-ups

Posted by: callumbrock.2153

callumbrock.2153

great that vabbi dont give up, gives a nice fight =]

1 of the commanders of Avenges of woe (WvW)

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Oh they gave up now. when there is nothing to defend vabbi hides in PvE :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slowriffs.9132

Slowriffs.9132

Well it shouldn’t be hard anymore both TEO and WBC left WSR. Those were the main guilds and prob the reason why the rating keeps going down every minute. Also the impact of our switch made alot more other skilled people and other guilds move out WSR.

To be honest, I hope you’ll win FoW There was alot QQ and discussion in LA before we left that server to die in WvW so there goes all the respect i had for WSR.

No need to be so mean, not everyone on WSR is a crybaby. I always had only respect for your guild, before and after you moved.

Although I do miss Zazu, that guy was awesome….

But me and my small guild will stick to our guns, and try to lose in style. ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: sheelzi.5803

sheelzi.5803

The more even numbers are making every fight seem epic lol. Looking forward to more of the same tomorrow night.

Well played tonight FoW chaps.

Cyrsly – Necromancer – Whiteside Ridge

in Match-ups

mtRXX.8793

No need to be so mean, not everyone on WSR is a crybaby. I always had only respect for your guild, before and after you moved.

Although I do miss Zazu, that guy was awesome….

But me and my small guild will stick to our guns, and try to lose in style. ^^

I’m not trying to be mean here to everyone who supported us, i thank them all. But the people that started kittentalking, i don’t care about them

Zazu is a woman btw ^^

Anyways I wish you luck with your small guild !

GH