Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Out of curiosity, why are other servers rooting for us? O_o

For me personally, I find it funny that all those guilds that bandwagoned to SBI to win silver aren’t going to win. I hate bandwagoning and find it rather pathetic. So naturally I have zero respect for anything SBI. And also if YB snatched 2nd from SBI that would be 10x more awesome.

If you win this week and next week, 2nd spot is all yours

uh…..bro i’m on CD, no way we remotely close to 2nd XD

Think he quoted the wrong person.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

[one] if you got room you can schedule a 15v15 with [TE] for Thursday night. Send me an in-game mail though in case we can’t make it, the boss doubts we will have enough people online cuz they a bunch of Amuuricas.

ya that wont work for us! alot of us are NA :P

great job tho on giving us a run for our money everytime we see you

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

ps – I’m a vegetarian, no food with a face

What is this blasphemy!?! J/k

http://nobacon.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/product-lightlife-smart-bacon-1298050001.jpg

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Yak’s/Ebay don’t break SBI yet!!! That’s our job in week 7 Come on you guys everyone knows it’s FAs job to break bandwagon servers KN,DB, etc. We only planted the seeds of destruction in week 1, we needed 6 weeks for it to blossom into a full server implosion. It’s the natural order people

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Sbi give [DIE] gold well go to DB next week and 2v1 FA making them 2nd .

We will let u guys get 100% oc the ppt caps. Well just fight fa amd body block . U guys cap hard. Nothing like FA tears.

I wish this would happen. I really do. Just to prove that it would never work.

There could be two DIE sized guilds going to DB and you still wouldn’t be able to hang with FA.

Ya’ll had ZERO impact against us on Ebay.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

… also lols to the “omega heaven” comment some random dude made on SBI made after taking them out of spawn and getting them all killed. :P

I made a joke saying omega heaven most likely has a queue now.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

[one] if you got room you can schedule a 15v15 with [TE] for Thursday night. Send me an in-game mail though in case we can’t make it, the boss doubts we will have enough people online cuz they a bunch of Amuuricas.

ya that wont work for us! alot of us are NA :P

great job tho on giving us a run for our money everytime we see you

aww. That’s unfortunate. I guess it wouldn’t have mattered any way. We prolly wouldn’t be able to pull the numbers either.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

Have I made any excuses at all in this thread? I’ve done nothing but commend your manipulation of the weaker server. That’s not an excuse because, as you said, it’s actually happening. I actually think it’s hilarious watching Ebay play “little brother” all week. Not to mention, the fighting has been really fun.

Last night for example, we had a huge fight for SM on two fronts…Yaks from the north and Ebay from the south. It was a blast. Eventually Ebay made the cap and had to turn the castle over to Yaks after the five minute RI timer but it was awesome while it lasted.

Pretty sure Ebay “had” to turn over a paper, holey SM because they had orange swords from, I dunno… SBI! at their keep. Thanks to SBI for helping us take SM from Ebay. Check’s in the mail.

Why are you trying to hard to rile up Ebay, though? I mean you’re putting a lot of forum warrioring effort into it. Is that the best ya got?

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

No impact? I got all of FA to blob and get killes by us in front of spawn lmao.

Nice try my friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

DIE’s only impact was getting people to wait at the windmill for GvGs that never happened.

Attachments:

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I think SBI will place 2nd, especially with Ehmry refusing to put any kind of real preasure on Yaks. Those are a lot of PPT the server is missing out on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

DIE’s only impact was getting people to wait at the windmill for GvGs that never happened.

Ouch. Still sad they bailed on ours.

(edited by Sagabatou.1076)

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

You guys should get some sunlight. On another thread talkin nonsense.

Loneliness isn’t healthy.

Eharmony.com you fa guys are om the wrong webpage

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

Not enough drama and QQ in our match up thread, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

You guys should get some sunlight. On another thread talkin nonsense.

Loneliness isn’t healthy.

Eharmony.com you fa guys are om the wrong webpage

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

mhmm is what happens when you roflstomp, no one wants to show up or pvf

wonders how much excitement you’ll get next week

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

mhmm is what happens when you roflstomp, no one wants to show up or pvf

wonders how much excitement you’ll get next week

Not a lot if SBI gives up now.

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Lol love how Drigan from HOPE posts tbanks die for showing up without your gvg driver. Fa gets happy. BTW we did 4 gvgs woth FA . We went 3-1. Just didn’t blast the other guilds cuz they were friendly matches.

Its all good. Enjoy losing season whem we go to DB : }

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

For all silver league, enjoy

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

For all silver league, enjoy

The most amusing thing about this post is that 1) took you guys double teaming to do it (can’t wait for the ebay tears next week) and 2) the fact that you are on the forums gloating about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

This has been the best matchup and most fun in several weeks. Beating up on servers that can’t field as many gets boring, so I’m glad that Yaks and their little brother showed up in force this week.

Those on SBI complaining about the 2v1 really need to get over it. This is how its supposed to happen when you have 3 competing forces. Be flattered, and chalk it up to lessens learned. And finally enjoy someone to fight and all the bags.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeys Unclebb.1984

Monkeys Unclebb.1984

I feel bad for Ehmry getting draged in with all the kitten talking Yaks has been doing.

They probably do not care

AciD

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Ebay doesn’t shed tears. We collect them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

This has been the best matchup and most fun in several weeks. Beating up on servers that can’t field as many gets boring, so I’m glad that Yaks and their little brother showed up in force this week.

Those on SBI complaining about the 2v1 really need to get over it. This is how its supposed to happen when you have 3 competing forces. Be flattered, and chalk it up to lessens learned. And finally enjoy someone to fight and all the bags.

Love the fighting, hate the griefing going on though.

in Match-ups

Kvothe.1467

Dang, hope we can keep that second place from Ebay. They are gaining fast and its only Tuesday. Good job guys, especially YB, your organization and dedication is amazing. Unfortunately, SBI is very impatient when it comes to securing PPT, anything that takes longer the 15-30 mins to cap we prolly wont bother with it at all. Seeing as u prolly have T3’d all of the objectives in SBI bl :P the only place u’ll see any significant amount of us from now on will prolly be in Ebay BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

You guys should put eBay into second. C’mon I believe in you guys!

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

eBay and yaks will most likely double team bp like they did the first week of leagues. eBay really loves being in 2nd :/

No, we just REALLY hate BP. We hate them more than SBI, who we feel are emulating BP in actions (the trolls are anyway). We’re hoping to stomp BP down into 3rd, but we can always settle for them not getting first.

Also, nice job to SBI for giving us all those loot bags when we’re defending well…and for helping us learn new tricks to use when trying to take things. We’ve learned some interesting tactics from [Abys] so far.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Now, let’s move on to a more important subject. Bacon. Yes, or no?

It’s my birthday today. Can I has birthday bacon?

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

in Match-ups

Sagabatou.1076

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

I actually don’t mind YB players being happy about their performance this week, but I’d like them to keep in mind that it’s not a result of anything they are doing internally but rather what they are doing via map politics with Ebay. Map politics and 2v1s are part of the game, and if you want to do them to win it’s completely understandable. If you guys got the organization to pull off a consistent 2v1 you should do it and you’ve done it well, but don’t pat yourselves on the back for beating us and saying how much your server has improved when at the end of the day you are just a bunch of 2v1 tower huggers, and when you dare to come out of your tower it’s in blobs of 50-60 “guild groups” (I’m looking at you [One]/]SE]).

This is really funny coming from a guild that refuses to fight open field on even terms when it’s just [One] or [SE] and must hold hands with DR to even remotely engage and then run away when one of the guilds start dropping. No wonder we bring the guild groups, you guys need to bring 2, 3 guilds at a time to even fight us.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bhima.9518

Bhima.9518

I’m impressed Yaks. Can’t believe you have been able to hold off the SBI-zombie zergs this long. Makes me wish I waited till after this week to transfer with GLOB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Woot! Thank you kind sir/madam!

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

You guys should put eBay into second. C’mon I believe in you guys!

We’re doing our best. Shhhh…don’t tell SBI. :P

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Rofl, at this thread..

I’m personally annoyed more at the griefing that happened earlier and cost SBI a lot of points….the 2v1 I don’t mind cause that’s suppose to happen and why servers don’t do it all the time i don’t know.

I do know I wouldn’t brag about winning a 2v1 though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

#bandwagon
#fairweather
#servertransfersarealwaystheanswer

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Its all good. Enjoy losing season whem we go to DB : }

I wish you would go there for next week.

Please do. Bring some friends too.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Is that english Nox? Can’t tell buddy.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Already backing out. Skerred.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Did you happen to fail English class?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

I really enjoyed reading most of the posts in this thread. I am however, pretty tired of seeing SBI complain about the 2v1. Yes, it’s happening. Get over it. What kind of pretentious group of people are you to completely forget about the last time SBI v YB v IOJ. Who got double teamed that match-up? Was it IoJ?

Wait, wait.. WAIT.. before you go claiming, “but we didn’t 2v1 blah blah”.. I have to inform you, that this is how it is for 2nd place servers in WvW. If you are in 2nd place you almost always are the one attacked by the other 2. It’s simple, 3rd place fights for 2nd, and 1st place fights for first by concentrating on the 2nd place server.

The excitement going on in this thread is because you are getting a taste of your own medicine. You are mostly a one zerg, karma training type of server that expects to win every one of your matches with ease.

The difference between our 2v1 this week against you, and the 2v1 we had last match-up is that at the beginning of this match it was both 1st place and 2nd place going against 3rd place. So, you can cry about this instead.

Great job to all of Yaks so far. Although, I think we still have a bit of work to do ensure a solid win. All of you have been awesome this match-up across the board. I’m really proud of us (you too Ebay).

And to the FA guy trying to claim that it’s FA’s job to deal with bandwagon servers. Just.. LOL.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

I really enjoyed reading most of the posts in this thread. I am however, pretty tired of seeing SBI complain about the 2v1. Yes, it’s happening. Get over it.

I mean, I don’t actually care that much, since it’s been pretty fun. But just to clarify we have three different takes on this so far:

1) SBI you just suck, there’s no double teaming happening here at all. QQ more.

2) Well, yes, we are both double teaming you, but it’s just strategy, nothing coordinated.

3) Ya’ll getting stomped by both of us because you are kittens, take it and love it kitten.

Can we get a consensus on which one it is?

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Sbi give [DIE] gold well go to DB next week and 2v1 FA making them 2nd .

We will let u guys get 100% oc the ppt caps. Well just fight fa amd body block . U guys cap hard. Nothing like FA tears.

Goodluck fighting us in OCX SEA and Eu aswell

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

FA throws their pre-season matches to stay out of the gold league at all costs then starts talking kitten in the silver league threads lol

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I am however, very sorry for your loss.

http://youtu.be/mq00IqO7Lvs

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I actually don’t mind YB players being happy about their performance this week, but I’d like them to keep in mind that it’s not a result of anything they are doing internally but rather what they are doing via map politics with Ebay. Map politics and 2v1s are part of the game, and if you want to do them to win it’s completely understandable. If you guys got the organization to pull off a consistent 2v1 you should do it and you’ve done it well, but don’t pat yourselves on the back for beating us and saying how much your server has improved when at the end of the day you are just a bunch of 2v1 tower huggers, and when you dare to come out of your tower it’s in blobs of 50-60 “guild groups” (I’m looking at you [One]/]SE]).

This is really funny coming from a guild that refuses to fight open field on even terms when it’s just [One] or [SE] and must hold hands with DR to even remotely engage and then run away when one of the guilds start dropping. No wonder we bring the guild groups, you guys need to bring 2, 3 guilds at a time to even fight us.

Don’t even bother with TE lol they like to claim they got sKILLZ when I easily owned em 1v2 & 2v3, several times, yesterday, on YBBL.

Sorry TE I’m not impressed so far.

Oh btw cheers to AD and BtSy guilds from Ebay I enjoy hunting you guys, I’m the engie who have screwed a few times your bunker groups :P

All classes

in Match-ups

Posted by: itsshortstuff.7148

itsshortstuff.7148

blah blah blah alliance blah blah alliance blah blah skillz.. wait no, alliance.. haha. w/e. you guys should be enjoying yourselves. from what i hear it’s the closest match this entire season in silver. this thread isn’t interesting anymore. gj guys. lol.

guessing it wouldn’t make a difference if we reiterated that we knew we would come in second for most the matches so we play smart and focus the third place server to make that fact. we actually predicted we’d come in third this week. which is.. happening. dunno why you’d expect us to be sad for placing where we thought we’d place. so why not focus you guys? lol. more fun for us. ‘focus’ being the key term, not ally against. durrrrrrrrrrr

:) <3

Skarrah Steelshield | Jik Jik | Miss Hayate | Wyntress
[FUNK] – Over The Hills And Far Away
Tarnished Coast… TOAST <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

FA throws their pre-season matches to stay out of the gold league at all costs then starts talking kitten in the silver league threads lol

Dude, come on…it’s common knowledge at this point. You guys wanted an easy league win instead of having to fight tougher opponents. A lot of 13 year old girls would have made the exact same choice you guys did, don’t feel bad about it.

Just look at this thread, YB and Ebay have basically done the same thing. Made compromises to avoid a tough, perhaps unwinnable, fight. They aren’t ashamed of their decision and you shouldn’t be ashamed of yours. Some people just aren’t cut out for tough fights, don’t beat yourself up about it

So we get to include you in this lot? You guys couldn’t handle Gold so you came back down to Silver? Cool. Count me in.

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Dude, come on…it’s common knowledge at this point. You guys wanted an easy league win instead of having to fight tougher opponents. A lot of 13 year old girls would have made the exact same choice you guys did, don’t feel bad about it.

Just look at this thread, YB and Ebay have basically done the same thing. Made compromises to avoid a tough, perhaps unwinnable, fight. They aren’t ashamed of their decision and you shouldn’t be ashamed of yours. Some people just aren’t cut out for tough fights, don’t beat yourself up about it

So we get to include you in this lot? You guys couldn’t handle Gold so you came back down to Silver? Cool. Count me in.

Not at all, was close until the last week before league. Mag just got an easier match up than we did and squeezed in. Most wvw peeps from SBI wanted gold.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

You’re basically making excuses why we are wiping the floor in silver league.

We didn’t ask to be here. We are only here because MAG did very well in their matchup with us(due to us losing guilds, who have since came back…as many guilds do with FA), and SoS got a favorable ratings gathering matchup the same week.

To say we some how MAGICALLY forced SoS into a rng matchup is sort of crazy.

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Although I know its a hard thing to swallow(although I have no doubt guys are good at it)…you guys are looking at third place now. You went from a pretty interesting last week matchup with us…to where you guys are now.

Both you and DB can double team, and its not going to happen. Its just not.

Of course we could come in second next week, and as long as YB wins this week and next, we’ll still get the nod.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

You’re basically making excuses why we are wiping the floor in silver league.

We didn’t ask to be here. We are only here because MAG did very well in their matchup with us(due to us losing guilds, who have since came back…as many guilds do with FA), and SoS got a favorable ratings gathering matchup the same week.

To say we some how MAGICALLY forced SoS into a rng matchup is sort of crazy.

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Although I know its a hard thing to swallow(although I have no doubt guys are good at it)…you guys are looking at third place now. You went from a pretty interesting last week matchup with us…to where you guys are now.

Both you and DB can double team, and its not going to happen. Its just not.

Of course we could come in second next week, and as long as YB wins this week and next, we’ll still get the nod.

Rooting for SBI and DB next week just cause of this self entitled post.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merc.2017

Merc.2017

Hey, why don’t we all just split Stonemist 3 ways, divide the points and just make out? That way we are all winners.

[VoD] Mercnificent Faust
Guild Leader
Yak’s Bend