deso/gandalf/fsp

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

after 1 year of game im still trying to figure out why ppl play for points,mmmhh.

Maybe because it is a competition and there is a cake for winners?

And what kind of cake is this? Is it a Jaffa cake? I like them

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaisukii.7809

Kaisukii.7809

The crying and the moaning on this thread is appalling. It really looks like none of you are actually enjoying the game anymore.

The lack of sportsmanship is very sad actually, if you lost, get over it, that is life. Build yourself a stronger server and try harder next time. But to come on here and moan and point fingers is achieving nothing except a loss of respect between all servers.

All in all. Grow a pair and get over it.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

What a fun match-up thread..
Instead of reading all that: Why not look at SoD’s fun Last night <3

Hahaha nice

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

You’re “losing” by 200 points, having made thousands in the last day.

Not to mention look at our previous match-up: your weekend was weak, but you made it up in the week with night and morning coverage.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/114

“Dat logic”

Wait a second shouldn’t we be stomping all servers in silver league without any problems if we belong to gold league? Whats going on? Why Gandara’s resistance such good against gold league server? Maybe Gandara is worth gold league after all? Or this is just result of duoble teaming? Why Deso is having problems with Gandara? You must admit one:
a) you are double teaming very well thats why Deso is struggling;
b) Deso is not so strong after all and wasn’t tanking to get to silver league;

What is your choice?

c) Dedicated players stayed up all night to prevent your Russians from night-capping so we were ahead at midday Saturday. Not really sure we can keep it up for 2 weeks…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

axe just stop please… nobody cares. Just play and have fun. I for one am enjoying this matchup I don’t really care whether we lose or win as long as i can have fun. Winning is a bonus tho but having fun is the primary goal.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Haww. What do we have here? All the old lads who used to play just for the good fights, raging about PPT, pointing fingers and being very far away from the decisive grown ups with “neener neener to you, you little buttbreath”-talk. What happened to you guys? :<

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Desoaltion always were on top tier and when seasons announced they suddenly downgraded. you can say “I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE” dont you?
And the consipiracy guys here,please quit the game and log off the computer and jump from the window or somthing when ppl from both servers ganking you it is not because they formed an alliances,it is because they hate you. so embrace the hate. cheers :-]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

after 1 year of game im still trying to figure out why ppl play for points,mmmhh.

If it does turn out that the reward is Jaffa Cakes I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skorpnox.8327

Skorpnox.8327

Desoaltion always were on top tier and when seasons announced they suddenly downgraded. you can say “I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE” dont you?
And the consipiracy guys here,please quit the game and log off the computer and jump from the window or somthing when ppl from both servers ganking you it is not because they formed an alliances,it is because they hate you. so embrace the hate. cheers :-]

Please, make it either Desolation or Desolution, or at least put some effort into your very weak attempt to troll. If you’re totally dedicated to trolling make it ‘Tankolation’, like that Shino guy or something. You might actually get a ‘wtfbbqyousuck’ reaction back then, and feel like you’ve accomplished something in your gw2-forumwarrior carreer.

But yeah, just wanted to post here to say Rox is da man. That music.. the golems last night.. had a great time. Had some good fights too.

Attachments:

Skorpnox – [EXG] – Desolation
Spreading only good vibes.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Seriously I’ll repeat this: We did not drop on purpose, we spent months getting steamrolled by Gold League servers like Vizunah and we lost rating points BECAUSE of the rating system, yet there were people working hard to prepare ourselves for the Leagues – even through the drama of Guilds leaving us.

We lost a whole lot of wvw Guilds who left for their own reason, but we only half expected a big PVE influx which has stuck around as we’ve had the momentum; those who want to win the Silver Dolyak and whatever crap you get for winning your League.
Credit has to go out to our commanders for putting up with some of our pugs and taking up the mundane task of night capping/PvD, cause I wouldn’t be able to do it.

There are people who will never have it easier though, once we go back to normal match-ups against “Gold” servers and once there is no AP or rewards to play for, we’ll probably deserve to be a “Silver League” server or one of those servers struggling at the bottom of the Gold, so we’d be a “Golver” League Server (or something..)

We were a truly a strong server back when we were fighting SFR and Vizunah all those months ago, now we just rely on our PUG population to keep up their motivation or for us to find an incentive to get them to learn to play outside the comfort zone, cause which Guilds in their right mind would transfer to us for 1800 gems and with our queues?

The state of wvw doesn’t allow that and the state of our matchups hasn’t allowed that either, because PPT is a flawed system; you can understand why there’s so many Servers that don’t bother playing for it, cause of the need in coverage that skews the score.

During prime time, it’s led to some poor organization and queues, against servers with the luxury of having much more Guilds and no queues to fill a map!

It’s all about the Leagues though which has only brought about more heated debate among communities, who’s fault is it at the end of the day? ArenaNet’s for poorly implementing Season One, while wvw is still imbalanced.

Also what on earth are these Toxic PVE things doing in wvw? Seriously?

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Please, make it either Desolation or Desolution, or at least put some effort into your very weak attempt to troll. If you’re totally dedicated to trolling make it ‘Tankolation’, like that Shino guy or something. You might actually get a ‘wtfbbqyousuck’ reaction back then, and feel like you’ve accomplished something in your gw2-forumwarrior carreer.

But yeah, just wanted to post here to say Rox is da man. That music.. the golems last night.. had a great time. Had some good fights too.

If my post was actually a “Troll” I Could say troll is successfull due to your mad reaction.
But since it wasnt I should say “Not sure if trolling or just stupid”.But yet again Im not “Troll”

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

I’m from AG and I personally don’t care what happens in this matchup, just as long as Gandara wins and Tanko comes last
as I said before, silver league is counting on you Gandalf!

But then surely, gandara would be gold league material too then right? And FSP if we come last. I don’t understand, you say we tanked for easy wins because nobody can beat us, then you want/think people can beat us, you’re like a 4 yr old trying to pick out candy, make up your mind mate. You sound so sad too when you come on to a seperate match up’s forums and cheer on the other servers because you dislike deso, whats next? You going to make an anti-deso campaign with posters and t-shirts?

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

This week FSP could have been second or even first

You know full well that there’s absolutely 0 chance of that even happening, FSP fight well but they can’t stop your massive PvD train at 5AM.

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

What a fun match-up thread..
Instead of reading all that: Why not look at SoD’s fun Last night <3

OMG this was hilarious!

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Maybe because it is a competition? And there is even a promised cake for winners?

of wich competition u are talking?ahh u talking about who have the biggest blob and nightcap?^^

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Routa.4136

Routa.4136

To those who think that a guaranteed defeat against a certain server is discouraging, I agree. We’ve been there.
However, zerging and points aside, I’ve had great fun in this matchup so far. All of the servers have some great roamers to fight against, and everyone who dares to step out of zerg to wander alone has my respect.
But not my mercy.

Desolation Bronx Raider – roamer and general nuisance.

(edited by Routa.4136)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Great fun at Gandara BL tonight , i would like to thank everyone for their lootbags

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ariakan.8924

Ariakan.8924

Richest lootbags are in deso garrison :P

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’m from AG and I personally don’t care what happens in this matchup, just as long as Gandara wins and Tanko comes last

But then surely, gandara would be gold league material too then right? And FSP if we come last. I don’t understand, you say we tanked for easy wins because nobody can beat us, then you want/think people can beat us, you’re like a 4 yr old trying to pick out candy, make up your mind mate. You sound so sad too when you come on to a seperate match up’s forums and cheer on the other servers because you dislike deso, whats next? You going to make an anti-deso campaign with posters and t-shirts?

Actually, that last part’s not a bad idea^^

Why do I think you tanked? well let me answer that for you.

Your server made several guilds go away (a person from your server told everyone in a thread a little while ago) in order to get into silver league, then they were told to return once the season was over. However, one of the problems was that your server didn’t count on the sheer awesomeness that is Gandalf.

My theory:

Tankolation is a gold league server, but it is a silver league server (in terms of strength at the moment) that has gotten people to leave and has convinced so many forum warriors to deny all of this on these forums; whilst claiming themselves to be victims. Using these methods Tankolation planned to be a slightly better than the rest “silver league server” therefore making the tanking look like it was natural.

Once the league was over and all of the Tankolation forum warriors had gained their pretty dolyak related prizes and the guilds had returned, Tankolation would return to gold league where they would once again claim to be the victims of the “Vizunah zombies”.

This is why I am supporting Gandalf and not Tankolation, because Gandalf deserves to win silver league.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, I am looking forward to your reply (without flame this time )

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Kaisukii.7809

Your server made several guilds go away (a person from your server told everyone in a thread a little while ago) in order to get into silver league, then they were told to return once the season was over. However, one of the problems was that your server didn’t count on the sheer awesomeness that is Gandalf.

My theory:

Tankolation is a gold league server, but it is a silver league server (in terms of strength at the moment) that has gotten people to leave and has convinced so many forum warriors to deny all of this on these forums; whilst claiming themselves to be victims. Using these methods Tankolation planned to be a slightly better than the rest “silver league server” therefore making the tanking look like it was natural.

Once the league was over and all of the Tankolation forum warriors had gained their pretty dolyak related prizes and the guilds had returned, Tankolation would return to gold league where they would once again claim to be the victims of the “Vizunah zombies”.

This is why I am supporting Gandalf and not Tankolation, because Gandalf deserves to win silver league.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, I am looking forward to your reply (without flame this time )

I’m really confused as to why you keep posting here? This thread is for the current match-up, unless I am mistaken, that isn’t yourself?

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

My theory:

I’m really confused as to why you keep posting here? This thread is for the current match-up, unless I am mistaken, that isn’t yourself?

I keep getting quoted by random forum warriors, so I feel compelled to respond

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

hahahha this thread is so good gandara you got nothing but arrow carts and trebs hahahaha shame on FSP for double team but i guess its part of the game…. keep on rollin tnx for all the loot ^^ made like 65g today on loot and dyes you gandarans and shivers drop xDDD hahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrownMonkey.4061

BrownMonkey.4061

If it does turn out that the reward is Jaffa Cakes I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Jabba cakes instead?

!http://www.iondesign.net/clients/webnoodle/pics/jabbacakes.jpg

Captain of Bloody Pirates [YARR] – Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

hahahha this thread is so good gandara you got nothing but arrow carts and trebs hahahaha shame on FSP for double team but i guess its part of the game…. keep on rollin tnx for all the loot ^^ made like 65g today on loot and dyes you gandarans and shivers drop xDDD hahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dat bitterness

Krosis Hellfire

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Kaisukii.7809

My theory:

I keep getting quoted by random forum warriors, so I feel compelled to respond

Oh I see, well I’m glad you manage to take enjoyment from it, the amount of interest you have in this thread suggests you might not be getting much more enjoyment from anywhere else =S.

Last time I’ll post here, see no point in it.

Good luck to all servers, enjoying it so far!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

My theory:

Please inform us mere mortals who lack the insight …

WHAT’S THE POINT OF DOING THAT?

I’ll repeat it again …

You must be one thirsty horse …

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

My theory:

Please inform us mere mortals who lack the insight …

I’ll repeat it again …

You must be one thirsty horse …

to get the pretty dolyak related prizes^^ Btw, I’m a sylvari and have absolutely nothing to do with horses. I’m also not immortal.

for the record: I’m really not that interested in this thread, I just can’t actually escape :L

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

My theory:

I’ll buy two bags of whatever you’re on mate, I feel like going on an adventure =D
Let me give you a little history lesson about deso. Putting aside personal feelings, DVG is what carried deso. They were the ones who got us that nice shiny gold medal each week. However the mighty warriors got tired out and decided to go where the grass was greener. With them gone, others left, some for the same reason, others for different reasons.

One of the guilds that left disbanded shortly after the transfer, another split into two guilds on the other server due to different intentions. Another guild that was on deso never had any intention of staying and simply recruited here. I doubt any of the guilds that left deso have any intentions of returning, and if any do return you can give yourself a pat on the back.

I don’t think anybody really has the time to organize something like this simply for what, a golden dolyak finisher? You are thinking too much on a matter that is really quite simple. There is no elaborate plan to steamroll all of the silver league servers.

But of course people will believe what they want right, some people still think the earth is flat. All of this would make a great novel though so you should open a word document and type your thoughts there rather than this forum.

PS: I agree, with the numbers that we pulled at the beginning of the league and the numbers we pull each week, that we are a gold league server. What’s done is done though and no amount of crying and typing “tankolation” will change that, so why not go back to your match up thread and complain how boring a week it is because YOU are steamrolling.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Gandalf and FSP has showed great opposition the last two days, Kudos for the fights.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Yep, had some great fights in this match up, and if Grandara do win this week then they’ll get no bitterness from most of Deso players.

gl to all 3 servers this week

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Must… Restrain… myself.

Having a very funly time this week, lets keep it up ;D

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

My theory:

I’ll buy two bags of whatever you’re on mate, I feel like going on an adventure =D
Let me give you a little history lesson about deso. Putting aside personal feelings, DVG is what carried deso. They were the ones who got us that nice shiny gold medal each week. However the mighty warriors got tired out and decided to go where the grass was greener. With them gone, others left, some for the same reason, others for different reasons.

One of the guilds that left disbanded shortly after the transfer, another split into two guilds on the other server due to different intentions. Another guild that was on deso never had any intention of staying and simply recruited here. I doubt any of the guilds that left deso have any intentions of returning, and if any do return you can give yourself a pat on the back.

I don’t think anybody really has the time to organize something like this simply for what, a golden dolyak finisher? You are thinking too much on a matter that is really quite simple. There is no elaborate plan to steamroll all of the silver league servers.

But of course people will believe what they want right, some people still think the earth is flat. All of this would make a great novel though so you should open a word document and type your thoughts there rather than this forum.

PS: I agree, with the numbers that we pulled at the beginning of the league and the numbers we pull each week, that we are a gold league server. What’s done is done though and no amount of crying and typing “tankolation” will change that, so why not go back to your match up thread and complain how boring a week it is because YOU are steamrolling.

I’ll see you in Narnia mate I’m getting tired of responding to these, so I’m just going to keep this short and sweet.

I use Tankolation as a general term, not because I’m “crying” I don’t actually use “Desolation” that much anymore, once I find a nickname I like, I stick to it (hence the Gandalf)

As for the complaning in my own matchup thread, I actually have posted about that, but as there’s only around 20 posts there, there’s no point in repeating that.

Also, as I have have said twice now, I don’t actually have much interest in this thread I’m responding to people quoting me! I can’t escape!

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Having a ton of fun this matchup. Thanks Desolation and Far Shiverpeaks for the fights so far.

Oozy – [Yowl] Leader
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

Shino has no interest in this thread that has nothing to do with him I would hate to see something he has interest in ……. he never shuts up!!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

My theory:

None of the guilds were told to leave. Only one of the guilds that left came back and that was one of the minor guilds we have here.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: ildjarn.7321

ildjarn.7321

Woah, Gandara and FSP have taken double teaming to totally new level.

The stuff we just witnessed in FS borderlands was just beyond ridiculous. Gandara & FSP zergs sitting right next to each other trebbing Bay. Once they made hole in wall Gandara took the boss room and FS was killing us from walls.

I’m not personally fan of night zerging (i still remember the fights against Viz) but after todays performance by FS & Gandara i hope our little PVE community zergs all night.

Näin on.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

That was fun. As someone who is part of a guild consisting largely of ex-FSPers it was good to kill, be killed by – and on one occasion just jump around with – some of our old servermates.

That said, you had T3 bay on an enemy border. It was in both our interests to tier it down, and we were on opposite sides of the keep. Why would we go out of our way to make trouble for ourselves?

Xander Moss
Gandara

(edited by eremos.8142)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Seriously I’ll repeat this: We did not drop on purpose, we spent months getting steamrolled by Gold League servers like Vizunah and we lost rating points BECAUSE of the rating system, yet there were people working hard to prepare ourselves for the Leagues – even through the drama of Guilds leaving us.

We lost a whole lot of wvw Guilds who left for their own reason, but we only half expected a big PVE influx which has stuck around as we’ve had the momentum; those who want to win the Silver Dolyak and whatever crap you get for winning your League.
Credit has to go out to our commanders for putting up with some of our pugs and taking up the mundane task of night capping/PvD, cause I wouldn’t be able to do it.

There are people who will never have it easier though, once we go back to normal match-ups against “Gold” servers and once there is no AP or rewards to play for, we’ll probably deserve to be a “Silver League” server or one of those servers struggling at the bottom of the Gold, so we’d be a “Golver” League Server (or something..)

We were a truly a strong server back when we were fighting SFR and Vizunah all those months ago, now we just rely on our PUG population to keep up their motivation or for us to find an incentive to get them to learn to play outside the comfort zone, cause which Guilds in their right mind would transfer to us for 1800 gems and with our queues?

The state of wvw doesn’t allow that and the state of our matchups hasn’t allowed that either, because PPT is a flawed system; you can understand why there’s so many Servers that don’t bother playing for it, cause of the need in coverage that skews the score.

During prime time, it’s led to some poor organization and queues, against servers with the luxury of having much more Guilds and no queues to fill a map!

It’s all about the Leagues though which has only brought about more heated debate among communities, who’s fault is it at the end of the day? ArenaNet’s for poorly implementing Season One, while wvw is still imbalanced.

If only I was bothered enough to find and quote the numerous Deso players admitting to tanking xD there are a couple in this thread tho iirc, but if I scoured the last few matchup threads I’m sure I could find more.

Tbh I haven’t logged into this matchup yet, and I wish I could say it was from Deso hate, but it’s not, so I won’t. I just wanted to feel as if I was involved by joining in the forum war, shots have been fired.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

thanks diva for the 2 fight the only we got with even number(i think)on this kittenty evening hope met u more on this zombie blob matchup.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crazy.7409

Crazy.7409

Thank you GTFO for joining us in our march of the quaggans! Too that thief had to ruin it

Attachments:

Elementalist for [INVI]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

@Immolator
The Truth is, there was a time where part of the community decided that it would be best to drop intentionally, but not all of us agreed with it.
At one point we lost so many PVE’ers to that Pavilion and Scarlet thing, we had many of a our few guilds leave one after another in the space of 2-3 weeks for “greener pastures” and then our community TS was DDOS’d for about 1-2 weeks.
So naturally we suddenly had a lack of commanders; it was almost always the same commanders who would eventually burn out, it was inevitable that we would drop, since our servers morale was at a low point.

As it turns out though we’ve had to mostly rely on our PVE/Pug population, we’ve had a couple of new commanders and the usual commanders that try to rally the troops everyday and night.
So far its worked for us even if it doesn’t always show on the Battlefield, so if you win this week then you deserve credit for beating us.

I’m sure we’ll be trying our best to win this week though, especially since this week looks much more competitive than previous weeks, I just hope people are up for the fight but at the same time without burning out themselves like I did. xD

The Leagues haven’t been all bad though, it may have brought about botched up Scheduled matchups and it’s made the flaws of wvw more apparent, yet I still have respect for other servers, Rangers (:p) and any Guilds we’ve fought, and there’s been many friendly people about who are fair folk with a sense of good sportsmanship. So please stop the Tankalation talk..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nev.5316

If only I was bothered enough to find and quote the numerous Deso players admitting to tanking xD there are a couple in this thread tho iirc, but if I scoured the last few matchup threads I’m sure I could find more.

Tbh I haven’t logged into this matchup yet, and I wish I could say it was from Deso hate, but it’s not, so I won’t. I just wanted to feel as if I was involved by joining in the forum war, shots have been fired.

A few random players saying it doesn’t make it fact nor proof. But I’m sure a intelligent man like you would know that:). Real reason we are in silver league is due too many of our active wvw guilds jumping ship and nobody willing to command during those times except from the wvw guilds which were left. But it’s up to you to believe whatever .

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

Not the most avid poster here, but the denial of deso is getting pathetic… You guys come here crying that you got steamrolled by golden league servers before the season. I come here to say to stop the BS!

matchups before league:
deso – gand – uw
rs – bb – deso ( bb is bottomline golden)
er – js – deso
bb – am – deso (strange you easily beat during the league and bb is bottomline golden)
sfr – kodash – deso (kodash was actually silver league ranked at that time)

And that was about the time season got mentioned by Anet. So don’t come here mentioning you got golden rolled when you faced silverers as well and lost to them.
And the only reason you beat us in the last week was because the rank was already deteriorated enough by then to avoid golden!

And before someone comes here saying i’m pulling rankings out of my kitten
http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/history/100
Scroll back and forth as you desire. Deso got knocked in the face by the fact mos holds a history!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nev.5316

Not the most avid poster here, but the denial of deso is getting pathetic… You guys come here crying that you got steamrolled by golden league servers before the season. I come here to say to stop the BS!

matchups before league:
deso – gand – uw
rs – bb – deso ( bb is bottomline golden)
er – js – deso
bb – am – deso (strange you easily beat during the league and bb is bottomline golden)
sfr – kodash – deso (kodash was actually silver league ranked at that time)

And that was about the time season got mentioned by Anet. So don’t come here mentioning you got golden rolled when you faced silverers as well and lost to them.
And the only reason you beat us in the last week was because the rank was already deteriorated enough by then to avoid golden!

And before someone comes here saying i’m pulling rankings out of my kitten
http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/history/100
Scroll back and forth as you desire. Deso got knocked in the face by the fact mos holds a history!

Very ignorant if you read the thread you would know why it went downhill from there. And if we had the same people we had then , don’ you think we would be owning you guys with big margins? ( we are losing ATM)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: gjop.8612

gjop.8612

Wow are some of you still complaining about wether Deso should be in gold or silver.

I like how nobody takes into account that Deso’s ts server/forum was DDOS’ed and left us with no forums/TS for 2-3 weeks which happened around the time just before the league’s started. Funny how none of these Deso player’s who told you all the inside info that we tanked on purpose didn’t tell you this.

The hillarious thing about all the crying is this, I’ve known people on server’s below the top end of the silver league and you guys had no hesitation of blobing/PvD’ing and taking advantage of their coverage. If Deso wasn’t here you’d all be doing the exact thing to the other server’s.

(edited by gjop.8612)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

A few random players saying it doesn’t make it fact nor proof. But I’m sure a intelligent man like you would know that:). Real reason we are in silver league is due too many of our active wvw guilds jumping ship and nobody willing to command during those times except from the wvw guilds which were left. But it’s up to you to believe whatever .

Eh the same thing goes to everyone crying “alliance”, they had far less evidence xD

Regardless don’t spend too much effort trying to convince me, I’m not in-game to bother

Also I have to refrain from telling that guy above me how long Gandara has been able to operate well without community TS and overuse of Forums… It certainly doesn’t hurt coverage The extent of our forum tactical discussion is a host of videos showing people falling off things.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

People falling of things yaaaay

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agincourt.7165

Agincourt.7165

Thank you GTFO for joining us in our march of the quaggans! Too that thief had to ruin it

Was a welcome bit of fun mate……….we cried when the quaggens got attacked! some peeps have no fun in them!!

GL and get more Deso in quaggens they look far sexier than silly omegas!!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

Before seasons started, discussions all over the WvW forums were about how Desolation were in a spiral, going into a massive free fall. Some even say Tankolation will do a Blacktide v2.

Cue to today, Desolution is accused of tanking and should be a gold league server.

WvW law #2: there are no reasons, only excuses by the winner and loser.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Loved how PunK was jumping in that camp, sorry to steamroll you, even tho in that situation i pointed out in our ts you guys die hard.

Hats off to you, shame about the double teaming on EB altho I understand why.

lol, yeh we were jumping from piles of wood onto the other yapping away in TS having a laugh while we w8 out a 3min time on camp out of boredom, and 1 of the guys said “ooo focus up blob behind” and boom i exploded, didn’t even see what hit me until i was dead lol.

certainly wasn’t aware of any double teaming though, there was a point where we noticed that u were busy in SM with our pug zerg and 3 of us set up 2 cata’s around the back of Aldons, but while the other 2 ran for supplies some dude ran str8 past me and alerted ur blob, certainly didn’t need that many people to take “me” out. I was on an up-scaled alt.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]