deso/gandalf/fsp

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

so I set up duel with one of desolation ranger….. beat hem up to 1% health and he called in hes zerg who veiled in nice job desolation really you sux

http://postimg.org/image/na39xbbbz/

this is just the perfect example how things look a bit differently on the other side. please read your post again and tell me you really believe that that guy waited until he got to 1% health, picked up his red phone, that our commanders hand out to all the roamers, and called for backup, and then the whole zerg got there instantly, vailed and blah, blah, blah…

need to remember to pick up red phones from guild bank next time i tag up.

that actually did happen. The QQ alarm bells rang, we decided to wipe his tears together.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: slapmesilly.3478

slapmesilly.3478

so I set up duel with one of desolation ranger….. beat hem up to 1% health and he called in hes zerg who veiled in nice job desolation really you sux

http://postimg.org/image/na39xbbbz/

this is just the perfect example how things look a bit differently on the other side. please read your post again and tell me you really believe that that guy waited until he got to 1% health, picked up his red phone, that our commanders hand out to all the roamers, and called for backup, and then the whole zerg got there instantly, vailed and blah, blah, blah…

need to remember to pick up red phones from guild bank next time i tag up.

that actually did happen. The QQ alarm bells rang, we decided to wipe his tears together.

Yeah he PM’d me saying “I hear you like 1v1”.

I replied “nope”.

He kept going on about wanting to 1v1 me (obviously as he didn’t like my post in the forum and apparently I make myself sound like a kitten on here :S )

I kept saying I do not 1vs1 as it will prove nothing and it will also interupt me gaining lootbags.

During this time everything was being relayed through TS.

We made a collective decision to use him as a door mat by meeting him at the windmill.

Straight after I got the QQ “Imma put a pictured on Forams because yous is a naughty man”

I then endured a further 5+ minutes of QQ about Silver League and the “rules” that it has (funny enough none of which I have ever seen and most of which I have had done against myself) Before finally I had to log off to get my kids from school.

TL:DR Forum warrior thinks that 1vs1 will prove that what is said on forum is wrong …….ends up getting rolled over by The WvW guild I am in , many minutes of laughter on Server TS follows .

P.S Lileth collectively Desolation suggest you buy a better graphics card,Apparently your graphics are worse than Ins’s!

Desolation’s Only Useful Ranger ;) [GP][PT]
R500+*Thanks Gandara for the last 50…………..and all the lootbags ;)*

(edited by slapmesilly.3478)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

in that case… LOL

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: slapmesilly.3478

slapmesilly.3478

Oh and not forgetting the most important part……………………/laughing over dead body just to give them ammunition

Desolation’s Only Useful Ranger ;) [GP][PT]
R500+*Thanks Gandara for the last 50…………..and all the lootbags ;)*

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Rofl yeah he was QQing to slap, told him to go get in a duel and we’ll veil bomb the guy with 60 people. Was funny

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Loud Klaxon

Attachments:

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

(edited by oblivious.8074)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

What makes this all the more hilarious is that we’re playing Gandara again next week!

Broski

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Nev I can handle you a [&AgG/jAAA] for your tears

Judging from this thread i think i might have to buy you and you’re fellow forum warriors tissues. Don’t worry it will be at my expense. Even AG didn’t cry as much as you guys are doing atm.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayonnaise.9624

Mayonnaise.9624

Not crying, just enjoying our sweet victory. And thats how you steamroll a lootbag. /thread

“It’s Raining Lootbags! Hallelujah!
It’s Raining FSP Golems! Amen!”
– The Weather Girls

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Deso guilds in primetime. It’s almost time for your tactical retreat.

Attachments:

Krosis Hellfire

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this match up to be honest, it’s been really tough which is just how i like it, so thanks to all parties involved for keeping me busy all week. The wife’s not too happy, but sacrifices must be made!!!

Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this match up to be honest, it’s been really tough which is just how i like it, so thanks to all parties involved for keeping me busy all week. The wife’s not too happy, but sacrifices must be made!!!

haha still another week to go mate! Better get in some brownie points before Friday!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayonnaise.9624

Mayonnaise.9624

1st place Silver league – WvW Season 1 – Desolation

“I told you, homeboy
(You can’t touch this)
Yeah, that’s how we living and you know
(You can’t touch this)

Look at my eyes, man
(You can’t touch this)
Yo, let me bust the funky lyrics
(You can’t touch this)" – MC Hammer

“It’s Raining Lootbags! Hallelujah!
It’s Raining FSP Golems! Amen!”
– The Weather Girls

(edited by Mayonnaise.9624)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

haha oh dear Nev, Mayo.

Might be a good idea to establish which server you think the other is on before baiting and trolling lol

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Apart from some guilds here being reasonable and not caring (cause the guilds probably do have a lovely time against our pugs) its so funny to read the gandaran and auroran messages. Aurora is even funnier than gandara taking time to come here and post.

p.s. i edited my signature cause you guys deserve it!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Buahaha most epic troll ever with that 60 zerg on that 1v1 with QQ.

Anyway I would like to thank to real fighters that kept Gandara winning for the most part and FSP. Not the lil whiners, but true players who are more busy ingame than on forums. Was fun match up and thought Gandara would go for the win this week, was wrong. Still – best match up by far this season.

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Apart from some guilds here being reasonable and not caring (cause the guilds probably do have a lovely time against our pugs)!

And PT have a lovely time against doors. No one to fight against when they run. Maybe handfull of tired people. Try EU prime just running as a guild. But yea, we do enjoy fighting you when we have equal numbers, after all..WvW is all about fights.

It was amazing last night [PunK] ! You guys are by far my favorite guild and having the honour to play with you guys again last night was amazing! I definitely had a goosebump moment when we started the GvG in the new Arena and looked around to the crazy amount of spectators. Football match? Anyways, I sincerely hope we will meet again in the future, you guys are ballers <3 Keep rocking PunK!

Much love from EXG

Much pleasure <3 Even I enjoyed fighting with warbanner with one EXG at the end !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

TY gandara guys for fights at Obsidian sanctum, had fun shattering.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

Really don’t think anyone on Gandara has a problem with losing, from what I’ve gathered it’s the attitude that comes with Desolation that annoys most people, especially what with the whole tanking business. At least learn to stay classy~

Someone already stated this.
If we (Desolation) were in gold league, they would be crying about Augury Rock/Riverside/Kodash… steamrolling them. Desolation champions, let them have a purpose at least on forums

No, they wouldn’t. Because they would have fought a server that they were meant to fight, not some smug server that flexes about a hollow victory. Truth is Deso cowered away from a real challenge and now you’re getting a stiffy because, well, you beat a server you weren’t matched for in the first place? Lol “Champions”…I’ve never heard of any champions who cowers away from a real challenge and then big themselves up for kicking on a weaker opponent

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikitnq.7143

nikitnq.7143

Wow the hypocrisy in this thread is just too amusing. Some nice “rules” I’ve picked up from the WVW scholars in this very thread. Listed below for the amusement of my fellow Desolators:

• When a server is in the lead, this server is playing for points. As soon as the tables are turned, the server now plays for fights. But will still QQ about the PPT.
  • It is okay to blob an outnumbered server PVD-ing their stuff but not okay when the same is done to them. The QQ generated is directly proportionate to the amount of times their zerg wipes from PUGs defending their stuff.
  • When a particular server loses an open field fight, it is always because the other team has twice their numbers. Nevermind the definition of WVW.
  • When the fight above involves a guild group, and said guild group loses, the opponent must have triple the numbers.
  • Guild teams from some servers cannot lose. Their opponents simply cheated.
  • Ganking players from another server means they play by “Red is dead” rules. Others ganking them is dishonorable and deserves to be shamed and flogged in public.

(edited by nikitnq.7143)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

You PvD’d all day and we had to actively get scouts out in all BL to try and catch you in the act (Gandara) I can only remember defending 3 actual attacks. 1 against our WP hills with Golems (which you never do ofc) and the others were FSP. Benny hill music would have fit in all day.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

I wonder if people even read Grotesque’s post on Page 6 or if they ignored it intentional cause it made way too much sense for them….

Either way, i’d be ashamed to behave like some people in the threads when they were facing Desolation. After all it’s still a game and you guys come up here and get absolutely mad over it and come up with conspiracy theorys and other garbage.

If you would waste that time and effort into actually playing WvW then you guys would maybe even win the league and not Desolation.

But it’s always easier to accuse other servers of things from which you all knew that they aren’t true, right? For some people it seems to be way more important to be a hero on the internet than actually enjoying the game. So please, do us a favor: Grab your capes and fly away, so we can have at least 1 nice match up thread before this league is over….

Best regards

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Aurora is even funnier than gandara taking time to come here and post.

p.s. i edited my signature cause you guys deserve it!

I’m only here because my server was mentioned^^

Just so you know, you cannot ‘stomp’ someone when they’ve already been killed by the 30+ other people in your blob. You have to have around 5-10 to be able to ‘stomp’ (15 or maybe even 20 if you’re lucky)

There’s something to think about.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Great fight with XXX at the south camp. Was definitely the highlight of the night. Big props the the Gandara who were watching and not interfering all I can say to you is Respect.
I like the Gandara I see in game better than the ones on the forums, so please less crying about the tick and lets just enjoy these great fights

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Before week is up wanna say tnx to the Thief from TLA for duels, best Thief I fought since release. Was fun as heck & some decent smallscale thro week. GZ to s1 Deso not really a shocker.

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

lol, killing spectators at the arena, great job again Deso!

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Yes we have a hivemind controlling every single pug in our server!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metalerke.2946

Metalerke.2946

PT ain’t a PUG

Metal {Rain} Wolfs Rain
Let it Rain!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: benbe.5890

benbe.5890

On a happier note, awesome 1v1’s tonight Gandara! Shows how good this new arena can be!

-Your Freindly Moustached Guardian

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Great fight with XXX at the south camp. Was definitely the highlight of the night. Big props the the Gandara who were watching and not interfering all I can say to you is Respect.
I like the Gandara I see in game better than the ones on the forums, so please less crying about the tick and lets just enjoy these great fights

yeah was awesome we gived our best with our 19 searched u for more but dont find,and seeked fight u too for the whole night but too pug was on u and u all are just enough to fight without them with our number.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Thanks for the fights of this matchup everyone! cya Deso on reset and FSP in the next weeks maybe? Who knows what ANet will throw at us after the season ends?

To the EXG elementalist I was fighting tonight (I think it was FSP border), sorry that we’ve been interrupted, I shattered (F4) my illusions because I didn’t want a 3v1 fight.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Thanks for the fights of this matchup everyone! cya Deso on reset and FSP in the next weeks maybe? Who knows what ANet will throw at us after the season ends?

To the EXG elementalist I was fighting tonight (I think it was FSP border), sorry that we’ve been interrupted, I shattered (F4) my illusions because I didn’t want a 3v1 fight.

And here I was going to post the same thing!

Thank you to the few gentlemen and ladies I came across in the borderlands this evening. It was an honour duelling you!

We gank, get ganked, qq and complain, but sometimes you come across other individuals, regardless of server, who make all of it worth it.

Keep it classy, keep it real.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

I like the Gandara I see in game better than the ones on the forums, so please less crying about the tick and lets just enjoy these great fights ;)

yeah was awesome we gived our best with our 19 searched u for more but dont find,and seeked fight u too for the whole night but too pug was on u and u all are just enough to fight without them with our number.

Awesome fight indeed :) We actually wanted to battle you all the time but you guys ran and ran yards away before fighting ( eventually you guys did though :) )
I remember where you guys left us to fight gendarra, and the commander from deso attacked you from uphill. we followed but stayed out of the fight, we don’t really enjoy fighting with pugs :).

Here’s that last fight, I don’t like all the number stuff but as you can see we started with 17 in battle (and a upscaled pug) later on 2 afk’rs of us joined along and 1 pug. quite fair fight :)

Also thumbs up to the gendarran spectators :D

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

My apologies to INVI and XxX for jumping in during the fight at the end. Heard fighting, rounded the corner past the drakes and was very confused by the spectators on the bridge without a Wind Mill around!

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

Great duel w/ a formidable Deso ele @ Bauer’s Estate, Gandara BL. Thank you!

The week is off to a great start, very interesting skirmishes. If it stays this close all week it will make for a hectic reset….more so.

If youre a warrior, Im pretty sure that was me (I did a /bow at the end of the fight). If it was, it was an excellent fight sir!

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prevvy.1936

Prevvy.1936

all happy over the weekend until Tuesday, then Gandara start crying, pathetic. Cyas in season 2

There are two types of people in this world. Those who do the work, and those who take the credit for the work. You good sir, is the latter.

Attachments:

Prevvy Hyperion | [VII] Seventh Legion | [dF] Driven By Fury

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Well, see you Gandarans at reset or during the forthcoming week, I imagine you guys are rubbing your hands together in anticipation for the next matchup thread. (sorry couldn’t help it :x)

Seriously though it should be a good week for me to get back in some more wvw after a long on and off hiatus, so I’m looking forward to some good fights and less QQ.

Once Season One comes to a close, it’s going to be quite interesting to see where Desolation stands. I wouldn’t be a surprise if we have to fight our old buddies Viz at least once, before the end of the year..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

• We actually wanted to battle you all the time but you guys ran and ran yards away before fighting ( eventually you guys did though )

We wanted too and the only thing we was trying is pull u away from briar to make a clean fight(thing really kitten that matchup) but too many followed u,or pull away u from longview and same we searched for u for till that fight in the camp and after it,and we waited at the camp when we saw one invi guys on the bridge.
We never flee from a fair fight but for sure we run away when we dont want give an easy win to the enemy,who know what happen before the start of season 2 can happen fsp will fight again deso and we will keep looking for u.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakedragon.3847

Jakedragon.3847

Anyone want some duels now? I’m in the GvG arena at the moment, drop me a party invite or a message!

Jake Shadowstep [INVI]
Desolation
Rangers are OP!

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Sorry for the delay PunK! However, I editted and uploaded the GvG video from last Wednesday. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/QG0_KHR_XHc

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Nice blob nemmy go XxX hehehe shame you been hiding in EB all week … Was looking forward to hitting into you with no lobe

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Looking forward to fight Deso one more week. The days I have time to play my kill count is getting some nice boosts And match up threads are just to funny!

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoon.1524

Hoon.1524

Many thanks to DFC for the epic GvG… Kept us on edge the entire time! You really changed it up and almost took it all the way~
Great learning experience~!!

mcMidgett [HoB]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Nice blob nemmy go XxX hehehe shame you been hiding in EB all week … Was looking forward to hitting into you with no lobe

for one evening we was on eb from the start is hiding all the week?how many yak now?60/70?hehe gogo merge more guild in.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks to DFC indeed for the amazing GvG. Was hella crazy and reminded us to step the plate. Much respect for you guys and Holy, that was amazing how you turned it around.

Too bad Veffe didn’t participated, was looking forward to kicking that scubs kitten

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holy.3801

Holy.3801

Thanks to EXG for an awesome GvG against DFC, giving us the full 9 rounds to get familiar with the new arena in OS. After getting kicked around for the first three rounds, we took a few minutes to compose ourselves and get back on our feet to take the next four rounds in a row. EXG evened it out in the next round, taking it to 4-4, and eventually tipped the balance in their favour with exceptional responsive play, winning 5-4.

When both guilds were in their stride, the fights were some of the best I’ve had, and this GvG was certainly the most dramatic I’ve ever been a part of. Thanks again to EXG, and best of luck in the future.

VOD from DFC perspective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xBeee8p-wc&list=PL-__2vqAiQCIzbXlVZPbTcolnwPUamsvF
(Appologies for the DragonForce at the beginning.)

Raid Leader [DFC]
http://DigitalFury.info

(edited by Holy.3801)

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Thanks to EXG for an awesome GvG against DFC, giving us the full 9 rounds to get familiar with the new arena in OS. After getting kicked around for the first three rounds, we took a few minutes to compose ourselves and get back on our feet to take the next four rounds in a row. EXG evened it out in the next round, taking it to 4-4, and eventually tipped the balance in their favour with exceptional responsive play, winning 5-4.

When both guilds were in their stride, the fights were some of the best I’ve had, and this GvG was certainly the most dramatic I’ve ever been a part of. Thanks again to EXG, and best of luck in the future.

VOD from DFC perspective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xBeee8p-wc&list=PL-__2vqAiQCIzbXlVZPbTcolnwPUamsvF
(Appologies for the DragonForce at the beginning.)

Awesome fights! So intense, it was for sure great fun for both teams! To bad I couldn’t be there to support my fellow buddies

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks again Holy and DFC, you guys rock! I couldn’t agree more on the intense part. By far the craziest GvG we’ve had. The tense builded up once it got 3 – 3 and later on 3 – 4. Once it got to 4 – 4, the tense in both teams and in the entire arena was crazy. Not sure if you guys noticed, but there were A LOT of spectators haha. Thanks again for the crazy match, hope we meet again in the future.

Only admiration for each and every one of you <3

Team Aggression [TA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gadian.4792

Gadian.4792

I apologize on behalf of the Deso kitten interfering duels and such at the arena last night. Some of us tried to set him straight, but you can only lead the horse to the water as they say.

Gadi ~ the pink norn of Desolation
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA]

deso/gandalf/fsp

in Match-ups

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

You still haven’t proven anything. Can you prove that such a meeting took place? Anyone can claim anything in this thread doesn’t make anything facts til it has been proven.

Ah, the Ostrich method.

Occam’s razor, kid. Look it up.

Occam’s razor says the simplest explanation is the reason behind it. Not the simplest conspiracy.

And Occam’s razor simply says Desolation fell because they are not good enough. Stop perverting Occam’s razor for your conspiracy theories.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.