Does anet hate glass builds?

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

Of course running up the tower itself favors as much defensive gear/stealth as you can get because you’re not going to kill anything. But as for the mobs themselves (if the zerg hasn’t managed to clear the door events allowing you to keep moving up floors), and definitely for the nightmare chambers and final instance, zerk is still the best option if you want to complete it efficiently.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

Also its not just Guild Wars 2 that punishes people that run full on damage and no defense. Ever heard of Ever Quest? You could barley take on warthog in full armor in that game. I never Played WoW but since it was an EQ clone I assume it didnt let you run into a dungeon wearing your pj’s and have you roflstomp everything either.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

Glass builds depend on classes, i play a zerk thief cuz is more viable than other builds for me and i enjoy it like i enjoy to play a bunker guardian.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The only cheap space I feel is at the beginning of the third level where you have to make it past the forked bridge. After that it gets a lot better.

It’s the stupid long kitten immobilizes that get you, so bring a lot of condi clear.

Unfortunately for classes like ranger you don’t have many.

That space is quite fine when you work with others and kill your way through instead of trying to run it alone. It’s designed for teamwork.

Teamwork doesn’t exist when you’re a US player in a EU server at the time when most of them are going to sleep. Stop lecturing me.

in The Nightmare Within

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

you got about as much of a chance of surviving in a glass build as a sheet of glass being carried off in a tornada and making it though untouched. Only way you can make it is lots and lots players breaking your fall.

#ELEtism