Human and Norn Romance?

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

You can make a kitten Mr. T knockoff as well.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

Pic please!

and i agree. Mine is Native American.

Unfortunately the Toshiba laptop I’m currently using seems to be unable to take screenshots, or I do not know the correct button combo. When I hit END/PrtSc, nothing happens nor do I get the confirmation in chat.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I would always love to bang norn woman.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

I made a siberian norn. Looks like a mongol warrior, only HUGE! No one said that all norns had to be entirely descended from norwegian style stock.

Pic please!

and i agree. Mine is Native American.

Yeah mine has the darker medium skin tone, or light brown i forgot which, dark brown hair, and blue eyes (the new robin color)

The wiki says most norn are fair skinned, but they offer such a massive variety in options that one might think they should add to the lore of the Norn to possibly explain those of us who are not the fair skinned, redheaded or blonde kind.

Attachments:

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Agreed. i reason it’s due to them moving south but it would be nice for A-Net to voice their reason.

Attachments:

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

That’s the easiest explanation I can think of but it still seems a bit improbable that 250 years is enough time for such a dramatic evolution to take place especially when they live well into their 100s before they even get old, especially in the REALLY dark norn. Perhaps there are pockets of Norn that ventured off to other regions such as Elona, sticking to the high altitude regions, avoiding humans altogether? Or some other place such as the Isles of Janthir or Maguuma…Or something… a really really really long time ago.

Or I guess they could just have evolved with a very huge gene pool…:x

I dunno…So yeah I want an A-Net reason

(edited by Shanna.4762)

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Well Braham’s dad was named Sunchaser and was described having darker skin in the recent online story. A dark skinned Norn is possible with that.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

We knew that before, from all the tanned Norn in LA, described in Edge of Destiny. Not sure if they are mentioned in GoA too.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Norns are actually not related to humans in any way. You have to think of them as mythological giants, really. Shape-shifting viking giants.

This. They probably don’t even originate on the same planet (humans aren’t from Tyria).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Norns are actually not related to humans in any way. You have to think of them as mythological giants, really. Shape-shifting viking giants.

This. They probably don’t even originate on the same planet (humans aren’t from Tyria).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

BuddhaKeks is actually correct. Humans were brought to Tyria from the Mists by the Six Gods.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

As a human, I must say, kitten! i love me dem tall norn girls.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: dinominator.9862

dinominator.9862

Ever drop a broomstick in a bin? That’s what a human male / norn female encounter would be akin to.

… that is, if you could get past the stench of dolyak.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

dinominator.9862

They can’t have kids, unless adopting them, but I don’t see why Norn/human relationships wouldn’t exist. Except height, they look the same. They only problem is the Norns physical strength, they sure have to control themselves if they get down with a human.

That said, I wouldn’t mind having a Norn lady, whenever you hug her, you are in marshmallow heaven.

If by marshmallows you mean rock-hard thighs and abs, then yeah, sure

I don’t agree they look the same. Human females get more of an hourglass shape and softer curves with a triangular midsection, whereas Norn ladies have a more stocky build. They have much more powerful legs, arms, chests, shoulders, neck. Also the midsection is not triangular.

Attachments:

(edited by dinominator.9862)

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Rakuren Kenshou.7689

Rakuren Kenshou.7689

I am sad.

My backstory for my Norn is that he is the great grandson of my original character (by the same name) and Jora.

Guess that doesn’t work. Too bad! I’m going to keep saying it and pretend I never saw this thread!

“I reject your reality and substitute my own.”

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Zaxares.5419

I don’t agree they look the same. Human females get more of an hourglass shape and softer curves with a triangular midsection, whereas Norn ladies have a more stocky build. They have much more powerful legs, arms, chests, shoulders, neck. Also the midsection is not triangular.

That picture is a bit misleading though. The human model shown in that picture has the absolute slimmest build. The stockier human models have a physique closer to that of the Norn (although it’s still definitely hourglass shaped.)

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

From my understanding of anatomy… skin tone is largely the result of a single chemical: Melanin. How densely this chemical populates the skin determines how dark skinned they are, and if there are certain genes it forms into blotches AKA freckles. Now, the genes that control melanin are quite prone to mutation, and because of this it is very easy to get a dark skinned offspring from lighter-skinned parents. Or at least that’s what my wife keeps telling me (j/k I’m not married).

A tan or dark norn could easily be the result of a mutation in skin pigmentation.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

If by marshmallows you mean rock-hard thighs and abs, then yeah, sure

I was more refering to real world humans. If you look at GW2’s humans they all look like fashion models, not what you average person looks like. Female Norn look more like real world humans imo, male Norn on the other hand can be more stocky than real humans are, but I would argue that many of them still look more like real humans than GW2’s male humans.
Anyway the only obvious difference at first sight is the height, not the shape of the torso, which also isn’t different from what a human torso could be shaped like. So my point still stands.
Now we don’t know what Norn genitals look like, but I doubt they are any different from human ones, except again for size of course.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Zaxares.5419

Now we don’t know what Norn genitals look like, but I doubt they are any different from human ones, except again for size of course.

It would be rather hilarious if male Norn turned out to have teeny tiny genitals, like gorillas. Humans have the largest kitten size as a proportion of their body mass when compared to all other primates.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

dinominator.9862

If you look at GW2’s humans they all look like fashion models, not what you average person looks like.

Agree.

Human and Norn Romance?

in Norn

Posted by: EpicFace.8096

EpicFace.8096

Shortest human size and tallest norn size.
5 ft and 8.7 ft.
Oh kitten.