Continue Coin Drop Rate

Continue Coin Drop Rate

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Anyone else feel like the Continue coins drop rate out of open world chests/Jumping puzzle chests a little lacking this time around?

I did 50 chests today JP and splendid guarded chests for fragments today. Got only 1 coin.

But got at least a good 20 Princess Mia items to outfit Moto quite a few times around. I’m assuming the loot table either gives you a Mia item or a coin from what it seems like to me. I never get both.

I know you get them guaranteed from boss chests in SAB once a day now but still feels lacking compared to April. Maybe I am just unlucky.

Now I don’t doubt you can spin it as they are trying to sell the Infinite coin, but still. :/

Continue Coin Drop Rate

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

1 Bauble Bubble = 5 Continue Coin
No need to do JPs for those anymore.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Continue Coin Drop Rate

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

I’ve been opening tons of chests for the fragments and I’ve gotten one tiara and one continue coin.

Continue Coin Drop Rate

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I got only 1 tiara so far, but plenty of (more than enough anyway) continue coins, and I didn’t do any jumping puzzles after finishing monthlies… didn’t exactly go for PvE chests either.

The SAB boss chests seem to have a good chance of dropped continue coins, too. (In normal mode, probably.)

Continue Coin Drop Rate

Posted by: Maximillian Greil.1965

Maximillian Greil.1965

I get a buncha them from bags actually