How long does it last ??

How long does it last ??

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

How long will SAB be available for play ? 2 weeks or a month ?

How long does it last ??

Posted by: Cheesesandwich.6983

Cheesesandwich.6983

It will last as long as moto is done playing with his food/prey in TM.

Jokes aside, from my understanding events like these usually last ~1 month so you got plenty of time to finish the content.

How long does it last ??

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

End of the month. I guess the update that will remove SAB will be on the first of october.

How long does it last ??

Posted by: Kat.7830

Kat.7830

Coud we get an official answer? It’s a great difference if I have one week left or three.

How long does it last ??

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The Box is open all month.

Moto will continue selling his fundraising items for two weeks after the Super Adventure Box closes.

How long does it last ??

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

False. The next living story is due to be revealed on the 10th which is today for me. So it is unlikely that sab will continue throughout the month.

How long does it last ??

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

Don’t listen to the above poster. As Healix has linked, a dev has already stated that SAB will last a month.

Patch came out on Tues, Sept 3. Based on how the patch cycle that has been going on since late April has worked, SAB will go away on Oct 1st; exactly 4 weeks after the patch was introduced.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

How long does it last ??

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

False. The next living story is due to be revealed on the 10th which is today for me. So it is unlikely that sab will continue throughout the month.

We have a monthly cycle and a two-weekly cycle. The events that start at the beginning of the month will stay a month, the events that start halfway the month will stay 2 weeks (except for the permanent changes, naturally).

How long does it last ??

AncientYs.8613

We have a monthly cycle and a two-weekly cycle. The events that start at the beginning of the month will stay a month, the events that start halfway the month will stay 2 weeks (except for the permanent changes, naturally).

well thats new to me.. its a pity =/ i was looking forward to the next Livingstory since i cant participate in this one due to my simulationsickness caused by sab itself..

How long does it last ??

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

well thats new to me.. its a pity =/ i was looking forward to the next Livingstory since i cant participate in this one due to my simulationsickness caused by sab itself..

Well the next release will be on the 17th, which will involved revamped Tequatl and changes to WvW Borderlands. ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

How long does it last ??

AncientYs.8613

Well the next release will be on the 17th, which will involved revamped Tequatl and changes to WvW Borderlands. ^^

yay =)