TM: Has any1 opened this?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: kiyue.5817

kiyue.5817

Possible Spoiler – If you don’t want to know where hidden rooms are, don’t read this —-

I got there today in tribulation mode.
http://imgur.com/G0ccWSI

It’s World 2 Zone 2, the Hidden room near the trap dojo. I was solo but the chest has 5 locks?! There is also some sort of glow coming from inside. I’m curious if there are some crazy people who did this in a 5 man group and opened this. what could be inside?

Posted by: PokerTuna.6170

PokerTuna.6170

Then it was bugged. The only way to open 5 locks is to use 5 keys at once. I was near the same chest and there was only 1 lock.

I on the other hand got to 3/4 of world 2 zone 3 TWICE. Once couldn’t go forward due to bug, the other one got booted to character select screen. I’m thinking about giving up on this crap :/ Love SAB so much but this is just 2 much.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Only took one key for me.

Posted by: Cassius.4831

Cassius.4831

“Guild wars is for everybody, freedom is ascended, zerg is strength”
~ G. Orrwell, great shaman of the new flame legion, 1984 AE.

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

If you’re soloing the zone but are in a party the locks/bells will require as many keys as party members. It doesn’t matter if the party members are in the zone or doing things outside of SAB.

Posted by: broin.3856

broin.3856

If you’re soloing the zone but are in a party the locks/bells will require as many keys as party members. It doesn’t matter if the party members are in the zone or doing things outside of SAB.

Negative, I’ve completed both worlds on normal/trib while being in a party with one or two people.As long as they’re not in the instance game will treat you as solo, and OP’s SS shows that he’s not in a party so I’d guess its safe to say its a bug.

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

He may have come into the SAB with a party and the left later. I have been in a party where inside the box itself I finally left party and it still considered my to be with 2 other people (ie needing 3 keys to open a chest).

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

It’s a graphical glitch that I’ve encountered as well. While I was seeing 5 keys required, my partner saw 2. Also due to this glitch other weird stuff happened. But yes, you can open it with just 1 key.