Is this possible to solo?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: SkyFrog.9742

SkyFrog.9742

Yeah I was just wondering can you finish this alone? Might be a stupid question but there it goes Cheers guys

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

Yes, the only difficult thing is the Queen Beedog. Other than that, this is 100% solo. I have solo’d it on all my chars twice over at this point.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

AmIAnnoyingNow.2903

Yes, playing it with multiple people really doesn’t change much except making a couple things easier (beedogs, cage destruction). You can also get free continues if you have 2+people by leaving and re-entering the instance.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Thedes.8794

Thedes.8794

Honestly the only reason to solo is for the extra fun to play with friends, other than that it is way faster and easier to do alone.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Jimaruto.5389

Jimaruto.5389

Solo is the best for this dungeon. When you farm “babble-buble” you finish the zones daily with each charater you have (2 babble-buble each zone with each character each day). So the best method to do this is play solo and run at the end because if you have other party members they will surely slow you down.

@Air: Queen Beedon is not obligatory.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

You can get through just fine with 1 person, but it can be helpful to have at least 1 friend with a whip since you can keep the bee bosses perma-stunned by using the whip on it over and over. This lets the other person dps it down without having to worry about getting hit.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It is very much solo-able. In fact, if you’re planning to do speed runs, solo is the quickest way to do it.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

You can solo queen bee too.

Get close to queen fast, use whip, use stick, use whip use stick use whip use stick.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Or I just use bombs, then refill off the Honeycomb behind it

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

Yeah, there’s not really anything in here that would suggest grouping up is mandatory, or even necessarily beneficial. It’s misleading when it says “Recommended Players: Five” upon approaching the Super Adventure Box.

Still, I keep seeing people in map chat: “LFG SAB” or “LF2M SAB”. It’s really weird. Just go, guys. This isn’t a regular dungeon. What do you think a PUG is going to get you?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yeah, there’s not really anything in here that would suggest grouping up is mandatory, or even necessarily beneficial. It’s misleading when it says “Recommended Players: Five” upon approaching the Super Adventure Box.

Still, I keep seeing people in map chat: “LFG SAB” or “LF2M SAB”. It’s really weird. Just go, guys. This isn’t a regular dungeon. What do you think a PUG is going to get you?

Maybe, but it’s a lot of fun to do it with a full group. I mean, for the people that are just looking to speed run through in order to farm baubles or something, yea, just go solo and blow through it, but if you’re going in to have a good time (the best way to do it, imo), take some friends!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’ve never bothered to do this in a group. Do you get credit if you don’t make it to the cage/frog to tag it? I’m assuming no but want to make sure.