Please make SAB permanent [Merged]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

Permanent plex?
Also the character selection screen 8-bit versions… can you say Runescape any one?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I must say, great content. So far, at least with 8 bit games, Anet released finally a great content. Please keep it permanent, i guess is the last thing who would keep me interested ingame (until i get the reward, with 50 bubles). And maybe later, considering how long is the content, until one day save the princess
Make it permanent please.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

I’ve enjoyed it greatly.

I’d like for it to not only be permanent, but a part of the game that is supported and allowed to grow.

Can’t wait for more.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Yes please! permanent vote here!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sondergaard.8469

Sondergaard.8469

This needs to stay. I am with the rest of the people here. I looooove this addition! Please do not make it temporary!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: lockheedlight.5910

lockheedlight.5910

I would cry tears of joy if this became a permanent part of GW2. This is easily the most fun dungeon I have done in this game. I just hope it ends up staying so I have something fun to show new people I get into the game.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Mwerevu.4013

Mwerevu.4013

Yes, definitely leave it in. I haven’t had this much fun in GW2 in a long time.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Cure.6175

Cure.6175

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Antares.2586

Antares.2586

/signed

By the way, having an attraction in each Capital would bring people here and would help these towns feel alive (FotM in Arch, SAB in Rata Sum, etc)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Lady Sinaea.7043

Lady Sinaea.7043

This event is BRILLIANT! Thank you so much.

Lady Sinaea
co-host of the original GuildCast
http://www.twitch.tv/sinaea

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Anatolious.8539

Anatolious.8539

As someone who loves your jumping puzzles, this is an absolute blast. So please please make this permanent, even if the rewards are only available for one month out of the year. I am seriously having so much fun doing this without the clouds.

But if you can’t do that, please put up a purchasable “key” in the gem store that guarantees year round access. I would happily pay 1000 gems for permanent access here.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: LotusThief.4613

LotusThief.4613

At the end of the month just remove the real world chests.

SUPER BOX STAYS!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Zog.3954

Zog.3954

/signed .

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Zog.3954

Zog.3954

/signed .

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TheDraco.3965

TheDraco.3965

Agreed. One time events are a complete waste of resources. Why spend so much time to make content that is later removed from the game. It makes 0 sense and makes nobody happy.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Kosai.7458

Kosai.7458

/signed /signed /signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed/signed /signed

xD

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Do one good thing , Anet. This time at least Keep it permanent.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Super Adventure Box

Kosai.7458

Do it! Just do it arenanet, make it permanent. After all those beatings you guys took over the past few months of updates you guys need and deserve a change of voice! And look at the forums guys. Look at it! they are praising you for this simple and small thing, listen to all those voices who love this and want it permanent. Do it! Listen to all those praises you guys deserve it so do the right thing! make it so!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

/signed

for real. Of course, you will need to remove the SAChests from the real world and perhaps make baubels attainable by an alternate means.

Sounds like a REALLY good way to use up karma, doesn’t it?

P.S. Josh Foreman is a huge asset to your team. NEVER let him or the other members of the small team working on this leave ANet. They deserve raises. I can tell you right now that competitors are going to try to steal these ideas, if not the talent themselves.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sahfur.5612

Sahfur.5612

/signed
Not only will the competitors steal the idea, but they will make it permanent because they have an eye for business. Don’t let them 1up you ANet.

Don’t let NC bully you into keeping it non-permanent.

Flex your wings and protect the minigame! :O
Make it permanent, Josh even wanted it permanent originally as he stated on reddit.

Plants, As far as I know are still, still bending toward
the light! And if we dance, until the heart explodes,
It’ll make this place ignite!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dex.6139

Dex.6139

You mean to tell me that I can have my favorite mmo and SNES like game wrapped up in one!? Perma plz

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Prima.3512

Prima.3512

/signed
+1
Best idea ever

in Super Adventure Box

Kosai.7458

Josh Foreman and co.

The most celebrated men and women of April 2013

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Burner.1643

Burner.1643

• Mind blown*
    Guess the 8bit joking turned real, or virtual in this case :P
    (lovely ad btw)

Kudos, Oh the nostalgie and memories/tribute !
(and yes box needs to stay, never excited this much about a instance before in gw2)

(edited by Burner.1643)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

so addictive. i did it 3 times in one day! and the music is so good it makes you feel so happy

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

Anet pls make the boy’s room in the promo a hidden area that we can knock everything off of his desk and give him the SAB and if we take it away he attacks us.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Merulu.6402

Merulu.6402

What can I say, count me in for Super adventure box to be permanent.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Strauss.4529

Strauss.4529

+9999999999999999999999999. Please let us play forever! Super Adventure Box Best Game of Year 2013!!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

This is realy over the top!
Everything is just so great about it, the world, the music, the skins, the layout, the story(Yea it is retro and so typical retro)
I wan’t april to last forever!

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: damny.9342

damny.9342

Best dungeon ever, please keep it around

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

SIGNED Please make this happen!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: mzt.3270

mzt.3270

When I first went in I was totally amazed, I think Anet should keep this on for various reasons. I will give a good story to this . Yesterday was my first time in the Super Box, I was like a kid again with my NES and I would have loved to spend time looking around and exploring the place carefully ( hell some of those jumps are hard ). What spoiled it was one of those arrogant immature dungeon runners was in our team. Yeah you know the story – rush rush , want the goods, cursing and demeaning the slower ones , you are all noobs etc – Thus Quit the team early as we had already told him off for his jerky behaviour. He huffed so we could not finish the dungeon.

However I did enjoy what time I had in there , I just wish you could continue the game without other parties. The scenery and detail in this dungeon is unique and was so much fun to take part in. Please keep this on , please make it more open in the next update in fear of more huffed out players. A lot of younger players won’t appreciate this world, seeing it only for another skin/ loot opportunity. But some of us old enough to remember blowing on cartridges to get them working will look on this fondly .

Happiness is finding an Omnomberry in your Grumble Cake

(edited by mzt.3270)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Surprised this thread doesn’t have more attention. I 100% support this. I’d even say leave Moto and the weapons available year around. Having it as just another dungeon to be ran all year for weapons and such? Count me in.

No event so far in GW2 has given me so much joy and nothing about it being in the game year round would really detract from the game so why not?

You have my support on this and I do hope Anet decides to leave it in and just build on it every April or something.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Chellae.8401

Chellae.8401

Yes, PLEASE keep this around! It shouldn’t be a temporary thing but a proper permanent addition to the game, heck, even without the rewards outside of it. Please? ^^

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

This is by far the best event GW2 has ever had, and it’s the most fun I’ve had in an MMO in years. I implore you to not make it a temporary thing.

I am in love with this dungeon, and can not thank the designers, especially Josh, enough. Thank you so very much for making the perfect combination of nostalgia and modern-day MMO. I honestly really appreciate it.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

In GW1 we had things that only came around once a year. Some of them we all looked forward to. I also loved weekend events that were just double drops, or special this n thats.

I can see that if SAB is a once a year event, then It will be on the top of my list of events not to miss in future.

I am so happy about this event…I am tempted to drop cash into the game again. Oh my.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

I would really like to see this superb addition of content added to the game permanently instead of being something that only occurs for a short time/month each year. This game mode alone, can draw in more players. Been showing my friends screenshots of this, and they’re all saying they want to buy the game asap. to try it for themselves, as it looks amazing. Some say they worry that they won’t be able to do so early enough though, as they need a paycheck first.

ArenaNet, this is some of the finest new content you’ve done so far for GW2, although your past event additions has been very entertaining as well, this deserves to be permanent for all new and old players to enjoy as it’s hopefully expanded upon. I’m sure you can find something else to do for Easter/April each year instead.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in Super Adventure Box

Kosai.7458

keep this thread alive people

after all those beatings they took over the past few months you guys deserve a change of voice. Listen to all those praises and heave a sigh of relief that we love it. Now only one thing left for you to do: make it permanent

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: mangevio.8719

mangevio.8719

Yep, this needs to be permanent! Enjoying it so much!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Puma.7934

Puma.7934

/signed .

Barqueros del Estigia[Styx]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

This is the best dungeon in the game. Pls anet dun delete ;‘(
In fact you guys should keep improving on this because it’s awesome!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I definitely would LOVE it if it became permanent. Love the skins and would love being able to continue playing it to get them.

Anet, Please tell us there’s a way to convince you to make it permanent.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Reiven.2543

Reiven.2543

Im not usually one to sing anet’s praises and am usually very critical of them but… HOLY KITTEN they really put a lot of effort into these extra things and god the outcomes are amazing.

I even went to youtube to find the mario theme to play this with (zelda prob fits better).

Please make this permanant it is such an awesome part of the game that it would be a shame if it were only available during april fools

Fort Aspenwood GW1 Bittervet….
Reiven Kloak-Warrior / Pizza Pirate-Engineer
Charr Grilled Fish-Ranger

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Keep it please New weapon skins as well! Great addition and would hate to see it disappear. RIP Clock tower 2k12

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: NukeTheDuke.9530

NukeTheDuke.9530

+1 for a permanent SAB

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Diamant Brut.4208

Diamant Brut.4208

SIGNED ! keep going that’s awsome

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

/signed

Really great content, quite fun, I’d like to see it stay in this world.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

Yes please. Plus all the worlds on the map

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: fluoromonkey.8469

fluoromonkey.8469

Agreed. This is far to good to get rid of at the end of the month. I would love to keep coming back to it.

Jelaluddin
(aka Jela Smash Smash, Lord Jela of Tofu, Jela Voss & Jela Shvi)
Stormbluff Isle Server – [MMAD] Methods in the Madness Guild

(edited by fluoromonkey.8469)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

I’d like to see SAB be available semi often, but not all the time.

Just so when it opens up, it’ll be easy to group up for it. Like after april, close it for 2 months then reopen it in july for a month etc.