in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Bad Nursie.2876

Bad Nursie.2876

Permanent, please. Great job, Anet!

Please make SAB permanent [Merged]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Don’t ever let this die. Amazingly done by an amazing company.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Nimmi.1650

Nimmi.1650

Agree 100%. This needs to be a permanent addition to the game.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

Best event ever. Totally getting flashbacks to my childhood :P This has to be permanent..

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Please keep it. It’s awesome!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: narm serosh.1094

narm serosh.1094

+1 it’s really awesome

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: agauos.8794

agauos.8794

Keep this event in the game! I am having a blast with it.

Charr/Warrior – Level 80; Norn/Mesmer – Level 80; Charr/Engineer – WIP;
Sylvari/Thief – WIP; Human/Necromancer – WIP

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

When someone makes a popular console IRL they don’t make all the people return it at end of the month. So why should this Asuran video game/virtual reality console be like that? :P

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Levistis.8356

Levistis.8356

THE JOKE IS ON US!

I bet the April Fools Joke is the entire “gone at the end of the month.” If it is, I will be so happy.

Magummadweller

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

I agree in the petition to make this permanent and build upon it. Best addition ive ever seen in an mmo for fun.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Articluna.4509

Articluna.4509

+1, love it. Don’t let it go.

OooOOoohh, box of shinies. So many shinies!
Outsource rng → profit.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Agent Noun.7350

Agent Noun.7350

It’s very possible that the SAB might be permanent. There aren’t any holiday-themed Monthly categories like for the holiday events, and ArenaNet are going to be adding more Worlds in the future.

SAB has the potential to be like fractals for jumping puzzle enthusiasts. Seems like something great for the health of the game, and something that can always be added to.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: MoonSheep.4352

MoonSheep.4352

I’d like to see the SAB become permanent. Heck, they can even make it a cash sink to deflate the currency for all I care, jumping puzzles ftw!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I agree, make them permanent, but with a couple of changes.

The weapon and backpack skins… they’re GREAT… and IMHO several of them (the sword ones, for example), at least to me, look even better than legendaries, so I think they should be hard to get. Right now, the difficulty on getting them is mainly because of the temporary nature of the event, if they make it permanent, eventually everyone will be using them, if the game is made permanent, I’d make the skins harder to get somehow.

Also, after the month, all the 8bit stuff out in the open world should be removed, IMHO (well, excepting the weapon skins and minis, I mean the chests)

It would be cool if things like these started popping in on the other races cities, giving us a reason to visit them again..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

(edited by locoman.1974)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

The dungeon i could stand to be here after the month..(even tho id rather see it go away and come back again in the future every april fools day) its very inventive and fun.. but i like to keep tyria ans tyria 8bit graphics and themes in open world seem a bit odd if they would stay here for a longer time. It would break immersion quiiite badly.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Torguish.4786

Torguish.4786

I mean really, this is the most fun i’ve had in a long time in any mmorpg. I don’t see a reason this event should be taking away but multiple reasons and ways for it to expand and be apart of the Guild Wars 2 world.

People love this, the skins are awesome and you’ve spent quite a lot of work behind this event i reckon. After 2 months of taking a brake due to excessive grinding in either pvp or pve, i came back to see whats new.

Flame and Frost wasn’t interesting in any way in my opinion, just another away going event with some mediocre story events and more grinding with pretty much old characters and enemies. I pretty much just ignored the whole thing and went to explore more Tyria for my legendaries.

Actually i was mad in away, that while a-net could add something we could actually do more like focusing on the parts people are already wanting to be fixed, they add events that just come and go and maybe leave a rather unnoticable mark, if a mark at all.

Then this appeared and i was in awe. I mean my respect for A-net grew immensly. It gave me a breath of fresh air and i loved and still love every minute of it. Everything from skins to the cheesy old school text and stories, this is just pure awesome. And it’s taken away for no apparent reason other than ’’it’s an event’’.

You’d have a chance to grow this specific idea and it’s more content for people. More reasons to play even after April. Literally after this month, the game is pretty much the same old GW2 it was half a year ago aside from some balancing, bug fixing and rather small addition here and there like daily quests etc…

I mean really, what’s new in this game after this month and i mean NEW that’s been added to this game aside from fractals and daily questing fixes? Something that really changed the face of this game or has added a new, unique way of playing the game?

I know for a fact that my old guild hasn’t come back because there hasn’t been really any change in this game. Not enough to keep some people interested for a long time at least…

While some people might disagree with me on some parts, i do think that this event needs to be a permanent thing in this world. I love it and i’m not the only one. Don’t put something this awesome on a shelf to collect dust.

This is just something too awesome to be shelved. LEAVE THIS IN THE GAME!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

Dear developers, do you realy want to remove this miracle at the end of April? How? Why? For what?
Do not do it!
Please!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: douceline.2741

douceline.2741

I absolutely love this event. When I discovered you could break pots in the shops I just about died laughing because it reminded me of playing Ocarina of Time. Well done, Anet.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

Reason I think is because it doesn’t fit with the universe of Guild Wars 2, so even with the lore explanation, out of april probably seems like totally “out of context”.

But I support the fact that it should stay. To give it a context, it could be hidden in a deep laboratory where Moto would work in secret ; because others have rejected its game. Then we could visit him and play!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Torguish.4786

Torguish.4786

I absolutely love this event. When I discovered you could break pots in the shops I just about died laughing because it reminded me of playing Ocarina of Time. Well done, Anet.

Indeed… it’s small things like these that really make you respect the devs..

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: PetiteGeek.2961

PetiteGeek.2961

Keep. Kgo.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

#PvENecroHype
Talicake >//<

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

This feature is a keeper anet! Imho it fits the universe perfectly! If the asura can create golems why can’t they create alternate 8-bit dimension?

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Verdente.8765

Verdente.8765

I loled when he gave encouraging words after he got his belonging smashed.

If only there was a option to grab one of the inventory he have for sale, run around him a few times then leg it out of the door =P

Bunny Frost : Air Kiss[Akis]
This game bring out the roleplayer in me ^-^

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Signed. Please keep it as a permanent mini-game.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ehjhey.1894

ehjhey.1894

+1 this. This is amazing content to have after april.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ederjck.1267

ederjck.1267

Signed!!

This need to be permanent! And also appear in ALL dailies! And Monthlies!
Also, you guys could just add more levels for it for the rest of the year instead of other stuff! Maybe a pvp adventure box(joking =P)

Best update ever!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: sergeminator.3986

sergeminator.3986

I agree with everyone here, this game mode has to be permanent. It’s the best thing that has happened to Guild Wars 2 ever!

The skins are out of this world!

:: Sergeminator ::

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

Signed.

Let it stay!

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Eldiora.5836

Eldiora.5836

Please keep this and expand on it. What can we the players do so we get World 2- 3 and even more?

Its refreshing and nice content. Awesome dungeon and I would love to see more. I havent had that much fun in GW 2 since November when much went downhill. But now, I have incentive again to log in. Do stuff with my guild.

(Also not related but whoever was responsible for bringing Laurel rewards for PVP Dailies was Genius! Never did much Spvp but now I have incentive and actually find the experience fun. Would probably never have touched Spvp again if not for that little change)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

Permanent, please. Permanent, please. Permanent, please. Permanent, please. I could keep this up all day D’:<

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

/signed

This is an amazing minigame! ANet has really outdone themselves. Please consider keeping the Super Adventure Box a permanent fixture, and continue to add more worlds.

You folks have won so much “nerd cred” for this one — and though the tone is obviously silly and humourous, in a strange way it really makes me appreciate ANet as developers even more. You clearly get it.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Twaddlefish.6537

Twaddlefish.6537

/signed.

Please keep this. Best side event they’ve done since release.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

I love the Super Adventure Box and totally agree with making it permanent. It’s possibly the first update I feel didn’t put a foot wrong – even the gemstore options are completely respectable (NO RNG!). Unless ANet already has secret plans for some other Rata Sum activities, this would seem to be the perfect reason to spend time with Asurans, and far too good to shuffle off for a year.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Songarg.3657

Songarg.3657

YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Please keep Super Adventure Box in the game! it is a amazing feature! You put far too much work into this for it to be a simple April Fools joke!!

Really AreaNet, the community is loving this. This is some top notch work right here. I se no reason to throw it away AT ALL!

So please, hear your community Anet, please keep SAB in the GW2.

Signed: Songarg.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: JAYSPADEZ.1370

JAYSPADEZ.1370

PLEASE MAKE THIS PERMANENT THIS IS THE BEST EVENT CONTENT EVER…EPIC

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Diaspro.8529

Diaspro.8529

\\ NOT SIGNED //

I LOVE the content update, playing it and I plan to do all the achievements connected to the SAB. But (IF) it’s meant to be a temporary thing it should remain a temporary thing.
I don’t like “One Time Only” events but I like events like this because I know it will be back after some time. Having it all the time will just “spoil” some fun for new upcoming players, and will make the content “old” in a few weeks.
Just re insert it during festivities or other events and you’ll play it enough to be bored by it.

Rig: Intel Core i5-2400 -8GB RAM -Nvidia GTX570
EU Servers

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: dangerhunt.2607

dangerhunt.2607

I think SAB is a real smart idea to have developers design levels that are not bound to the game world. Arena net can put in enviroment that does not have to make sense to the world of tyria.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Kazmodin.2068

Kazmodin.2068

Permanent pls T_T

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Wriith.6581

Wriith.6581

Please keep this in the game. Honestly, this is just too good to use as one time or seasonal content. Running this minigame with my friends has been the most fun I’ve had on GW2 since launch and its potential to be expanded upon is just phenomenal.

Would have purchased it as a stand-alone game, no joke.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

wtb kit skins, in general. i wouldn’t mind this box always being here, though the chests in the overworld obviously can’t stay for too long :P

I like how they did a tixx style event but totally different

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Foronisus.4138

Foronisus.4138

+1 Make it permanent and just add new skins, Also return Halloween Jumping puzzle It was very good too.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Grassrab.9302

Grassrab.9302

It’s fun to run and challenging. I would love to see this stay in game permanently.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

As much as I love the dungeon, I don’t want it to be permanent. It would get old fast, and not be so special anymore.

Much more fun to have it come over a few times throughout the year.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: paem.7089

paem.7089

Keep it and continue to add more worlds, please.

Norn Elementalist @ Kodasch [Ger]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Critwrench.8432

Critwrench.8432

Never leave me again, SAB.

A shallow ocean only contains as much water as a particularly deep bucket.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Kreslin.6832

Kreslin.6832

Why are you saying that this instance is temporarily? Did Arena say it? I thought they won’t remove this instance. Did they say they will remove it?

Seize the day.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

This is glorious. Please keep it around.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Howladon.2096

Howladon.2096

I agree. Make this a part of the game forever! Early MMOs like GW2 need permanent content in order to stay alive.

Donovan – lvl 80 Ranger -
Legendary – The Dreamer, Kudzu, The Bifrost -

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Duskmelt.9834

Duskmelt.9834

If it can’t be permanent, cycle it in often at least!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

I’d say don’t keep it in permanent. Let it cycle, maybe twice a year. Let it come back with new worlds/upgrades/enemies, etc.

Why?

The initial excitement will be tempered at the end of the month. (Like with everything, it’s normal) People asking to have it permanent might change their minds at the end of the month.
It’s always fun to “want” something. It will recreate the hype for it, which is fun for the players, good for the devs. Otherwise this will become just a minigame that many people may forget. If it comes back with new worlds and lots of other stuff it will stay fun and refreshing.
To satisfy the “other” people. Some people are not sure about anets priorities/resource management (Something I don’t agree with). So to ease the minds of those and to make sure there’s not to much pressure from the playerbase to create new 8bit-content A-net should cycle it.

Anyway, that’s my 2 cents. Loving the update thus far.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!