Super Adventure Box - Go!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Awesome job. Reminds me of all those games i play….

discusses you thoughts!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Mougen.6702

Mougen.6702

Never take this out of the game. PLEASE

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

I’m not big fan of jumping puzles but it’s kinda ok. On the other hand, I would rather see all this effort put into improving/enchancing/adding stuff to PvP.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Uriel Saintclair.6345

Uriel Saintclair.6345

I swear to god Anet don’t take this off

Thieve’s spam heartseeker on my sanctuary.
Guild: None Mercenary
SoR since day 1

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Mougen.6702

Mougen.6702

I swear to god Anet don’t take this off

If you take this out of the game. I swear to god I’m going to resub to wow. I swear! Don’t make me do this! I don’t wanna play wow! Ever!

(edited by Moderator)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

OMFG its so awesome !!! !!!!!!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

one word….

AWESOME!

I’m not big fan of jumping puzles but it’s kinda ok. On the other hand, I would rather see all this effort put into improving/enchancing/adding stuff to PvP.

(Also talk to the cute cloud in lobby to get non jump mode)

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

The jumping is largely optional if you have a chat with the friendly cloud.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Scourge.4317

Scourge.4317

lol the video they made for it is pure awesome. I did not expect that. Brings back memories.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

April Fools Engineers

No skins for you

again.

(edited by Moderator)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

People are looting baubles without having to kill the mobs…was this by design or a bug?

Dagrin – Master of the downed state

in Super Adventure Box

digiowl.9620

lol the video they made for it is pure awesome. I did not expect that. Brings back memories.

The ending tho, ugh…

in Super Adventure Box

digiowl.9620

APRIL FOOLS ENGINEERS

No skins for you

again.

The kit curse i guess…

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

HOORAY! Another jumping puzzle!

And this time it looks like it’s designed for 4 year olds.

Welcome to what is turning into Jump Puzzle, a platform game.

It;s a great April fools joke from the devs- you thought you were playing a MMO with some maturity and intelligent gameplay? hahahahahah fooled you! We’re one of those platform games that came out 30 years ago!

Nice rewards- I’ll ask the neighbours to borrow their 4 year old so he can rack up the baubles for the weapon skin.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

This was probably mostly Josh Foreman’s doing and possibly some of the other map makers. Unless what you are looking for is just “piles of maps for PvP” then there isn’t much overlap. From one of his posts, it sounds like he wasn’t very good at the sPvP aspect of the game either.

A particular dev’s skills do not necessarily translate well to every single part of the game.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

It;s a great April fools joke from the devs- you thought you were playing a MMO with some maturity and intelligent gameplay? hahahahahah fooled you! We’re one of those platform games that came out 30 years ago!

Nice rewards- I’ll ask the neighbours to borrow their 4 year old so he can rack up the baubles for the weapon skin.

God Forbid people have fun while playing a game…

Dagrin – Master of the downed state

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

This was probably mostly Josh Foreman’s doing and possibly some of the other map makers. Unless what you are looking for is just “piles of maps for PvP” then there isn’t much overlap. From one of his posts, it sounds like he wasn’t very good at the sPvP aspect of the game either.

A particular dev’s skills do not necessarily translate well to every single part of the game.

I would know that, I’m a developer myself. But still. Energy spent on this could be rather spent where it’s needed the most.

in Super Adventure Box

Mustafa.7684

This is really long… Just half way through path zone 3 world 1…. running out of coins

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

I would know that, I’m a developer myself. But still. Energy spent on this could be rather spent where it’s needed the most.

yeah, i complain about free content, too…

hope devs add more free monthly content? too mainstream

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

This is really really cute

Gunnar’s Hold

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

haters gonna hate.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

APRIL FOOLS ENGINEERS

No skins for you

again.

Shield isn’t good enough for you? It’s the best one.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Nathiest.5413

Nathiest.5413

So you can’t solo it?

Can you solo any Super Boxes? (dungeons)?

in Super Adventure Box

stof.9341

You need 5 players to play plain and simple. You cannot pass the checkpoints or even start with less.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

You can play infantile mode solo, no group needed…

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

This is the most awesome event ever!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Faereilos.5106

Faereilos.5106

You need 5 players to play plain and simple. You cannot pass the checkpoints or even start with less.

Really? I soloed zones 1 and 2.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Could we please have a random grouping generator. You want to go press go and have a ticket. The game puts you in the best group for you. Go, play, win, or loose, go again, no pain. Could work on all dungeons. No calling for groups. Hooray, you want to call or go with special peeps go ahead. Group me Ill try it.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: githern.8697

githern.8697

Please, please ANet don’t remove this. Expand it, make it the world you have mapped out! It’s so beautiful for us that have senses of humor and realize this is only a game. This place is a great escape from our escape from reality. Escaption perhaps?

in Super Adventure Box

Mustafa.7684

Finished World 1. spent 25 mins finding out where to go in world 2 zone 1 so we quit for now. but excellent job!

Attachments:

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Meh super adventure box is hipster fodder, no actual fun here. Move along, nothing to see here.

in Super Adventure Box

stof.9341

Really? I soloed zones 1 and 2.

Really? The checkpoints seemed to want 5 players. Well if you did it, you are right :p

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Basically stof, the checkpoints scale to how many are in your team. If you have 3, only 3 door buttons light up and 3 keys are needed for each chest and so forth

in Super Adventure Box

stof.9341

Well I’ll have to solo that whole game one day then.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Milkduds.7109

Milkduds.7109

This is AMAZING. I am having SO much fun I even put off watching Walking Dead and GoT for it.

“All is Vain…”

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

Yeah, I definitely loved it. If anything, maybe the next game ArenaNet makes can be like this. An 8 bit MMO! Think of that!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

I just solo’ed World1 then it got tougher and I had no more time to play. Not that I don’t want to play with a group but I enjoy figuring things out without all the pressure. Then I’ll join with a group.
It was fun and I really suck at jumping puzzles. I didn’t know there was a non-jumping version.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

in Super Adventure Box

Khisanth.2948

I just solo’ed World1 then it got tougher and I had no more time to play. Not that I don’t want to play with a group but I enjoy figuring things out without all the pressure. Then I’ll join with a group.
It was fun and I really suck at jumping puzzles. I didn’t know there was a non-jumping version.

The non-jumping version only seems to let you get through the levels. You still need to do possibly tricky jumps to get all the secrets.

Also: I HATE SPIDERS! >:(

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: legion.7518

legion.7518

This is the first I’ve heard of this thing, today when I come to check the forums. Been playing the game every day for the past month. How was I supposed to find out about a special event like this?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

Never take this out of the game. PLEASE

yea leave this in… we need stuff like this… you gave us mad king jumping puzzle… and took it away… you gave us wintersday puzzle… and took that away too… let us have all these fun stuff you took ages working on…. i mean really work for ages making something cool.. and only have it in the game for a few weeks….dont f@ck your self over

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I take it all back- I’m glad the children have something to do today, and that they are all enjoying Jump Puzzle 2’s latest expansion.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Super Adventure Box

Khisanth.2948

This is the first I’ve heard of this thing, today when I come to check the forums. Been playing the game every day for the past month. How was I supposed to find out about a special event like this?

There was an in game mail directing you to Rata Sum and this only became available today.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

This is AMAZING. I am having SO much fun I even put off watching Walking Dead and GoT for it.

I’d like to call you names and be disappointed that you put off Walking Dead and Game of Thrones but i can’t, the super adventure box is just too awesome! I just couldn’t stop giggling.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Kagato.4061

Kagato.4061

The only thing I dislike is that some of the secret areas have ridiculous jumps you need to perform, you seriously need to be pixel perfect to perform them correctly. Also, there are too many areas that look like they are leading you somewhere, but it’s just a dead end, and the shovel is freaking worthless – I found only one spot where I was able to dig up about 30~ baubles, and that’s it.

The boss was actually pretty hard at first until I noticed its patterns, and then it got much easier.

Overall, I’d definitely say this is one of the best updates since the Halloween. I’ll be sad to see this go.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Lol just broke the things in the shop.. very funny

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

We just spent hours in there. There’s bunches of secret areas to find!

So much fun – Great job!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

excellent fun 10/10. Great job ANet.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Get your logic out of this topic.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Get your logic out of this topic.

There are different teams that program different things. Anet has a lot of devs all working on different stuff. Nothing is being taken away from PvP to do this update.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

I clear world 1-zone 1 solo.