Perlet Isle contested

Perlet Isle contested

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Maybe i’ve been lucky enough to never see Perlet Isle contested, untill now.

So, is it normal or did something changed? ‘Cuse it’s odd since i’ve been sticking arround it farming for Hours and never actualy seen it contested oO.

Perlet Isle contested

Posted by: Niyo.5920

Niyo.5920

Don’t know. I found Event-Items (“Consortium Item”) there a few days ago, but never saw an event. Only in november there was an event. But not since the new southsun-story-arc.

Is there anybody who knows what for “Consortium Item” is?

Perlet Isle contested

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There used to be an event at Pearl Islet where shelks would steal a bunch of consortium supplies and you’d need to destroy their nests and kill them to retrieve the supplies. That was before the Asura Gate was there or anything, back when it was just another settlement.

I haven’t seen that event since Last Stand at Southsun started, though. Assumed they had removed it due to Pearl Islet being the “main” settlement with the Asura gate and a hub for the Last Stand storyline. Its one of the few safe settlements and they don’t want to block the only way off the island.

Sounds like some sort of bug, some residual code leftover from the event that for some reason is triggering now all of a sudden.

Perlet Isle contested

Posted by: Niyo.5920

Niyo.5920

There used to be an event at Pearl Islet where shelks would steal a bunch of consortium supplies and you’d need to destroy their nests and kill them to retrieve the supplies. That was before the Asura Gate was there or anything, back when it was just another settlement.

I haven’t seen that event since Last Stand at Southsun started, though. Assumed they had removed it due to Pearl Islet being the “main” settlement with the Asura gate and a hub for the Last Stand storyline. Its one of the few safe settlements and they don’t want to block the only way off the island.

Sounds like some sort of bug, some residual code leftover from the event that for some reason is triggering now all of a sudden.

Ah. Thank you. Then I remembered correctly. But I wasn’t on southsun between the Lost Shore-event and the new southsun-story. That’s why I only have little memory about that. But what you wrote must be the event I remembered. So it’s as I thought: Only a bug.