Thing I wish Arenanet would still do...

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

I enjoyed this event but at the same time it still makes me mad that I was forced to miss the whole taking the island over after the orignal Karka Invasion cause the darn thing bugged out. I really wish they would rerun at least that part of the event of taking the island over, would of so much more fun and enjoyable doing the Southsun event cause I be like OOOO I remember when we took this camp over and that etc!

I don’t know about the others who missed it but I still can’t get other that -_-

Posted by: Niyo.5920

Niyo.5920

But if ArenaNet had rerun the event it wouldn’t be like “Yes I remember when we did that.”, cause it would only be a repeatable event like many others. But now it’s like “back in november we did…” and that’s a cool thing. Sad to miss one like this, but for those who haven’t it’s quite cool. All you can do is to miss as few as possible.

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

But if ArenaNet had rerun the event it wouldn’t be like “Yes I remember when we did that.”, cause it would only be a repeatable event like many others. But now it’s like “back in november we did…” and that’s a cool thing. Sad to miss one like this, but for those who haven’t it’s quite cool. All you can do is to miss as few as possible.

They should of redone back at that time anyways. A lot of people lost out on it due to the massive bugs and not doing the storyline just makes everything else after just no where near as exciting….

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

They want to create a living world, one that actually changes, so they can’t just go back and do something without first making it a possibility. When they were originally marketing the game, this was a core feature, where in other MMOs nothing you did mattered (referencing quests where you do something, then someone comes along and does the same thing as if you never did it).

In order to rerun the original event, they would first have to create an event where the karka win, causing everything that was built to be destroyed. Then they could start over, recolonizing the island from scratch.