Daily Scarlet Scrambler Survey

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Basically, just put in your server name and if you did or did not do the daily successfully, and state why you think you succeeded or not.

Personally, I hate achievements that are out of my control, and more down to blind luck than anything else.

Anyway—Piken Square—two overflows (fail to kill scarlet) one native server failed.

(By the way, before any hot heads come steaming on here, this is NOT a criticism of farming, but by filling this out, you give the devs an indication whether it is a good thing, or not to have achievements based this way ^-^)

(Edit—4th time success— overflow—reason (supposition on my part)—only one commander on map.

(edited by Shadey Dancer.2907)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: matoxx.7023

matoxx.7023

Desolation – dunno how many overflows on Gendarran fields. Managed to get the achievement although it stated that the event failed. Scarlet vanished at ~30% health with 20 seconds of time left.

Kinda buggy.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Never.8571

Never.8571

On Stormbluff Isle, she blinked out with about 30% health, but still 10 seconds on the clock.

This happened about 20 minutes ago.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

Worst daily ever as you have no control whether it will succeed or not.

2 fails at it and counting.

Got daily on 4th attempt

(edited by Calixtus.8617)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lpfan.3578

Lpfan.3578

On Blackgate, we got her summoned but only had like a minute on the clock. We did not defeat her in time, but it did count for the daily achievement.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Tarnished Coast – out of about twelve runs, three defeated Scarlet. I got the achieve about three hours after Daily’s popped.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Elona Reach [DE] success on first try (I was commander)

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Sanctum of Rall. No success.

People just want to farm.

edit: I just did it! Was akitteng in Lornar’s pass cause I power up my quartz in the priory base. I come back and we have 8 mins and the final minion bar is at 30%. I can’t believe we actually did it!

(edited by Phoenixfudge.5290)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Puddles.6385

Puddles.6385

Tarnished Coast – 5 attempts with no success. (all in overflow)

The problem seems, to me, to be associated with Champion farming. As soon as Aetherblades are up, that’s all anyone does. Even after the Aetherblade part of the event is complete, people continue to farm champs, making certain that we can’t complete the invasion.

People are also SUCH kittenes during these invasions. If someone goes down right in front of you, and you’re too much of a jerk to lend a hand, could you AT LEAST move away, so they have a better chance at getting themselves back up without being interrupted constantly?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: nook.9176

nook.9176

Is not posible finish this event, because its full of “chinese farmers”. Anet said “we change mf gear coz is not good for teamplay” and well, what happened with farming champion guys? can u send they all to same overflow ? they dont wanna help the other to finish event… anyway thats another anet fail, coz they make easy farm. GG anet. I love ur bored farming events. Next time use “if event is not completed u lost all ur bags” maybe ppl learn to play and dont farm all day to disturb the normal players … bored game.

(edited by nook.9176)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I did 2 invasions tonight.

• Overflow Lornar’s Pass – failed
  • Overflow Blazeridge Steppes – succeeded
    So… impossible it is not. Luck-based and largely out of your own control, yes.

I’m on Tarnished Coast, although since both servers were overflows, I guess that doesn’t matter at all.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: nook.9176

nook.9176

Anyway thats worst than magic find gear and set.. no teamplay and u cant do nothing to finish it… only luck

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabe.3976

Gabe.3976

Tarnished Coast. Two runs, neither of which defeated Scarlet. Attempts to nicely request that others help complete the event rather than farm in order to get the daily achievement to count towards the fast-closing meta were met with abuse.

I like the invasions. Participating in them is fun. However, the conflict between farmers and achievement-seekers is poisoning the community. Everything else in Guild Wars 2 is built so that one person isn’t going to lose out on a reward because another person is there. This event is an exception, and as fun as it is to participate in large-scale events, I will be very, very glad when the invasions become rare.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Tarnished Coast. Only had time to make one attempt last night. Got Bloodtide Coast. Map failed to complete all the events in time due to a mixture of events bugging and over-huge zerg collisions.

Still, I’m not that upset as I’ve beaten Scarlet before, and 1 AP doesn’t matter too much to me.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

Yak’s Bend, 1 success out of maybe 20 invasions in the last week.

This was after roughly 50/50 success rate for the first few days.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

Piken Square, 5 attempts, not even close. Easy mode like Gendarran and Lornar’s included. Commanders just called pirate farming and that was it. :P

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

During the daily period, zero, today one and the first time (out of maybe 20) that we got Scarlet in overflow. We got Scarlet on the only time I managed to actually play the event in the regular instance.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

Got yesterday’s daily on a Scarlet kill at exactly 0 seconds left on the timer.

Gandara.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?