Didn't get achievement and solo'd playhouse

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: SchmoMan.5312

SchmoMan.5312

Whoever writes up the achievement descriptions should use proper terminology. Beat the Playhouse on my own, and didn’t get defeated or the perfectionist achievement.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, the achievement is only granted if you complete the Playhouse without even getting downed. It’s unknown if this is a bug or if the achievement has an incorrect description.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Yup. Can’t even get downed. Shouldn’t be much of a problem though, as it’s very easy to solo.

One – Piken Square

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Only part I had trouble with was the final fight. Knockdown + Torment with no cooldown apparently had me sweating. Beat her on the first trip in though without any anguish. I was expecting harder solo. Actually, the only part I liked was when I fought her for real as opposed to the gimmick fights (make her hit that red circle/barrel).

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s actually very easy to avoid Scarlet’s Torment during her final phase. Simply stand next to a barrel and shoot at her with a ranged weapon. When she does her teleport jump to you, back off slightly and then dodge roll right into the center of the red circle. This will let you evade all of her hits and the associated Torment stacks.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: afmart.2674

afmart.2674

i ave problems at the begining cant solo that part, then again im not zerk lke most

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mogsterfortytwo.6712

Mogsterfortytwo.6712

Not even downed? Wait, was this only tested with Warrior and Guardian again? I play a pretty defence heavy Elementalist, and downing is common. No wonder I didn’t get this class biased achievement!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: CheckeredDeath.3849

CheckeredDeath.3849

Not even downed? Wait, was this only tested with Warrior and Guardian again? I play a pretty defence heavy Elementalist, and downing is common. No wonder I didn’t get this class biased achievement!

Just run past all the minyawn-o’s to Scarlet, and you should do fine. Elementalist UNITE!!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

I’ve done it with my condition Mesmer. Wasn’t really that hard to not get downed, unless when I was trying to get the achievement for saving Faren within 3 minutes. While doing so, I did get downed once or twice (but I made it in the end). But yeah… it’s not that hard to play it safe (for the “don’t get downed” achievement); just skip the mobs in between the fights. Oh, and you should kill those mobs that are already with Scarlet when you reach Faren first, before you start to extinguish the fire for the first time. This way, it will also be a bit easier as you won’t have as many mobs on you at once.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Only part I had trouble with was the final fight. Knockdown + Torment with no cooldown apparently had me sweating. Beat her on the first trip in though without any anguish. I was expecting harder solo. Actually, the only part I liked was when I fought her for real as opposed to the gimmick fights (make her hit that red circle/barrel).

you like tank n spank brainless hp pools better than real mechanics?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Then you’re doing something wrong, because I don’t play a defense heavy elementalist and I got the achievement.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

My mesmer didn’t even break a sweat fighting her. She’s easily distracted by clones. Maybe try elementals.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

I had soloed it, without getting downed, using my necro and my mesmer, and some guildies did it using engineers, rangers, and eles. Doesn’t know their builds, but this dung is pretty soloeable, imho. Just need to study the mob’s movements.

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

Person sitting next to me didnt get the achievement. And Im pretty sure he didnt get downed (was sitting next to him, same party, would have seen him dying) so…. yeah. Bugged.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Did fine on my ele, who is trying to mix up offense and defense (think i was going 0/0/10/30/30 though so should be no prob)? Got a lot harder with others though.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: talkingun.9627

talkingun.9627

I didn’t get achievement either got downed once but won the 3 fights. It’s like I didn’t do the playhouse.