Achievement items should work as Zenith Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there,

recently, by mistake, i deleted my “Mad Memories:Complete Edition” from the bank. Why? Human failure of my part, of course, it was too late, i was tired and i thought that i was destroying some food material (not raw materials) i was stocking for leveling alts.

I opened a ticket but no good, it was my mistake and theres nothing support can do about it. Im ok with that and ill pay more attention when deleting things from the bank. But we shouldnt be punished that hard…

My point here is:
1) Exclusive and rare skins should be harder to delete (with more than 1 confirmation, like deleting characters)
2) As it is earned from achievements, we could recover it like zenith skins, using the achievement UI.

It could happen with any exclusive/themed/timed skins, like the southsun flower i.e.

This is only a thing that crossed my mind after that mistake, and i know ill miss that book, and theres no way now to get it back, even with my full achievements done on past halloween.

Tks for reading, whats your opinion about that?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

+1.

Now that the system exists, it should be used for all event items.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

There was already a thread about this since zeniths started appearing. I agreed to that one too. Unfortunately I don’t know if there is anything they can do about the book since I don’t think it was specifically tied to an achievement. The same goes for the wintersday backpack. Everything since then, though, I believe has been directly tied to actions taken for achievements.

Again, I’m not certain, it is possible there was an achievement, in which case it should not actually be that difficult for them to add it. And they definately should add it.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

+1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Thomas.1962

Thomas.1962

yesyesyes!

There was even something like this in GW1, the festival hatmaker. So why they haven’t implemented it in GW2 from the start… No idea, hope they will though!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cheerful.2583

Cheerful.2583

+1

fully agree on that