Add achievement: completing all daily options

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

Currently you only have to complete a select few in order to get your daily or monthly. That leaves a few left, if you do them you get a couple achievement points but not much else.

I propose a new achievement category to track how often you complete every single daily not just a few. Call it Obsession, Too Much Time to Kill or OCD etc.

I would like to see it have a title(maybe a few depending on the times completed) especially if the titles are varying levels of obsession.

It would be fun for those of us that do occasionally end up completing them all, either by design or just happens.

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I’ve been in that situation and for a split second felt the same, however, I quickly called myself to order.

ANet (re-)designed the current system this way so people of all playing styles would be able to complete dailies and get their rewards & personal satisfaction.

An achievement that you only get if you complete all categories instead of your favourite five would completely nullify that. We’d be back in the days where ANet made the choice for you and if there was something in there that you couldn’t or didn’t want to do, tough luck, no achievement. This was changed for good reasons

The current system is good as it is.

in Suggestions

Teraphas.6210

Well you would still get the reward like it currently.

I doubt people would feel compelled to complete every single day. Even the most hardened title hunter wouldn’t worry about parts they don’t care to do.

And if they do then they truly deserve the title obsessive. Or what ever they call the title

in Suggestions

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Daily achievements being time locked is already enough of a problem.

They shouldn’t be punishing people more for not playing every single day. The game isn’t supposed to be a job.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

And if they do then they truly deserve the title obsessive. Or what ever they call the title

I can’t help but think that if you’re truly obsessive, the satisfaction of seeing all the orange bars is reward enough

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cole Eyre.8471

Cole Eyre.8471

I would really like to be able to “flip” monthly and daily achievements, getting the reward each time I repeat the achievements in the allotted time. I usually get monthly done in the first two or three days of the month. Waiting to get the reward again is kind of annoying.

in Suggestions

Teraphas.6210

I would really like to be able to “flip” monthly and daily achievements, getting the reward each time I repeat the achievements in the allotted time. I usually get monthly done in the first two or three days of the month. Waiting to get the reward again is kind of annoying.

that does seem a bit overkill and broken. you would have people flipping it 3 times a day just to horde laurels or top the leaderboards