Add "skip dungeon content" button

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Just like the title says;
Players could at any time (from within a dungeon), click “Skip Content”.
This would initiate a party vote whereupon a successful appeal would immediately teleport everyone to the final boss’ chamber.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Does “Skip Content” include skipping any chests and boss drops?

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

How about a “skip dungeon” button that immediately gives you the achievements and rewards for clearing the dungeon?

“Congratulation for visiting the dungeon. Here are your tokens and rares!”

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phoenix.7845

Phoenix.7845

How about a “skip dungeon” button that immediately gives you the achievements and rewards for clearing the dungeon?

Yes please. It will end elitism and gear kicking for good.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

There’s already a button that allows you to skip all dungeon content, including those annoying end bosses.

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

There’s already a button that allows you to skip all dungeon content, including those annoying end bosses.

It doesn’t give you the reward and achievements for the run, though.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ouimette.5902

Ouimette.5902

Is this a joke?

in Suggestions

Pixelpumpkin.4608

… and if I quit my job, I wouldn’t get paid anymore. With good reason.

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

… and if I quit my job, I wouldn’t get paid anymore. With good reason.

Yeah, but from what I understood the OP wants a button that allows you to directly jump to the end boss skipping the dungeon content to only get the last chest as well as the achievements and dungeon completion rewards.

in Suggestions

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Is this a joke?

It must be.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

I agree with the OP.

Of course, I would like to go a step further. I would like to be able to install GW2, create a character, and then hit a skip button that would jump me to level 80, give me the best gear/mini-pets/etc., 2500g, a legendary, and all the achievements.

Then I could get a prompt that said, “Congrats, you have finished Guild Wars 2, please press OK to uninstall game.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

I was kidding when I said on the “gem store 1-80 xp pack” thread that this was bad idea weekend, but I guess it really is. /facewall

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Excellent idea, I subscribe! I play at least 20 dungeon runs every day and not having an option to skip all cinematic it is painful…

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Excellent idea, I subscribe! I play at least 20 dungeon runs every day and not having an option to skip all cinematic it is painful…

You can all click “skip” in each scene. Since you’re invincible during a scene it might seem a bit annoying but I honestly think it’s not a big thing that requires a big change. Except the “skip all story scenes” button would be no work for the devs.