Armour Box Sets

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Artiyum.7062

Artiyum.7062

We should have an option to place armour sets eg. Full CoF armour into a box of some sort..that way it saves space and we can then also collect more armour pieces. When we want to use the set we have boxed..we simply double click and the armour pieces appear in our inventory. Let me know what you guys think.

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

You mean like… not using your tokens in the wallet?

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Artiyum.7062

Artiyum.7062

You mean like… not using your tokens in the wallet?

Huh? This has nothing to do with tokens . This is to do with the actual armour pieces which we have. We should be able to place it in a set box, Citadel of Flame Heavy Armour set. Double click to withdraw pieces. Then the pieces then go in inventory. Then when we want to clear space. Havr the option to place in a box set. Its about space management.

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

So… a bank, then..?

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I would suggest something else:

A box for a complete outfit, including armour, accessories, and optionally even weapons.

Upon double clicking the box from the inventory, all items are equipped. So I could have one box for my PvE set, WvW set, Magic Find set, Fractals gear, ….

Upon double clicking a box, all equipement currently worn would be deposited into another box.

It would save us so much time switching gear out and carrying many different items back and forth between the bank, inventory and hero panel.

The motivation behind this is not to save inventory / bank space, but purely convenience. As such, this should be a paid service. I would pay up to 600 gems for such boxes a piece, that is the price for an entire bank slot. I also believe that long-time players who have already maxed out on bank and bag slots might appreciate this as an additional service.

Armour Box Sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I suppose you want it to save your runes/sigils/jewels too?

Don’t think it works that way. You’d need a different box type for each combo of armor/sigil/sigil combo. You see, the box sets of armor don’t actually hold armor, it creates them when you double click them.