Colored Bags from Queensdale

in Suggestions

Posted by: Anne Oakley.9053

Anne Oakley.9053

Can the colored bags from Queensdale be made 1, stackable and 2, salvageable or craftable? They are worth nothing on TP and, quite frankly, are a nuisance. Maybe make it a recipe for tailoring that they can sew it into a 15-20 slot bag or something. Or a 1000 of them will enable you to buy a 20 slot bag. Or make them somehow be of use to the player somehow, instead of sitting in our bags and taking up valuable space

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

They don’t take up space for level 1-15’s who may actually need/want these bags. It’s worthless loot cause it’s for starting level players, not champ farmers who want to complain about low level loot in low level areas.

It shouldn’t become worth any value to someone at your level, salvagable or otherwise. If you can break them down into cloth or leather then you can easily get enough to upgrade to more valuable mats to break the market. Upgrading them to better sacks takes away from crafters who turn around homemade bags on the BLTC and would also be a work around to avoid high level crafting. All around I think that the suggestions for these bags (others have made them too) are pretty selfish.

If you want loot that’s not clogging up your drop table that you can actually use quit farming Queensdale and go to Frostgorge Sound. It’s just as fast and easy and you won’t be let down with a non exotic champ bag drop like you find so often in QD.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

What about collecting them and dropping to Mystic Forge has a chance to step-up on the slot ladder? You would make a 20 slot bag of random type by a month of grindfarming Queensdale.
I don’t know how mutch would it move the TP balance,
but also would bet on doesn’t countable after insider tradings.

So let it MForge.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

Uvatha is right here.

Just sell them to an NPC as junk loot, all those 4 copper will stack up to something eventually.

You can also ask in chat if any new players need it.
I remember in the first few weeks after release someone did this and I asked for it, it was really cool having people helping like that.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Just sell them to an NPC as junk loot, all those 4 copper will stack up to something eventually.

Yes, that’s what we’re all doing already, but the OP stated that it is a nuisance… because they’re not classified as grey / junk items.

It would be better if they were stackable like other, similar items (crests of the rabid and what not). It would bump ’em up from “oh no, another one!” to “okay, same as the other stuff”.

If there was something (anything AT ALL) to do with them, that would nudge them up from “okay, same same…” to “actually … fun?”

Every player starts out as a newbie (that the bags are useful for) but spends many, many, many times those hours as a not-a-newbie. Finding a player in /map who wants by 12 colored 5-slot bags is such a challenge… there is a market for 1% of the bags I find, even when I try to give them away for free. :p And I’m not even running the champ train outside of dailies/monthlies.

(edited by Pixelpumpkin.4608)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

asking how it would effect the trade post? does anyone actually buy 20 slot bags off the ah, and does anyone who post them actually make money since the overhead cost is a flat 10g either way… i see no harm in making those junk bags into something that can be forged for a shot a something better… a rainbow bag of holding would be one more hilarious thing to link in map chat when everyone gets on an kitten measuring contest linking legendaries and such :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

I assume you’re running the train. There’s a merchant in the lodge between spider and boar. By chance, that’s also when you have ample time to make use of it.

The simplest solution to this problem is already in place.

I should be writing.