Coming back achievements?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

We will have an opportunity to see something very cool soon.
YES! Its Super Adventure Box time!

Super Adventure Box is the first coming back content into GW2, just like Halloween will, Wintersday will, Dragon Festival will, Queens Jubilee will again and again.

Since I wasn’t able to play much when SAB first occurred I heard from ANet stuff that SAB will for sure come back. Then I was sure even if I miss some achievements they will come back and I will still have an opportunity to complete achievement for first world of SAB if I missed them.

I know some of you would say it’s against rules or something, but I have to give some strong points (and as always I hope that ANet stuff is listening) to back up the reasoning to allow first achievements form 1st SAB come back:

1. SAB wasn’t announced as Living Story, so it should not have been moved to historical closed achievements system.
2. Festival like content will always have some repeatable content like carving pumpkins, doing mad clock tower jumping puzzle, making a snowman, wintersday jumping puzzle, killing pinatas and such and those achievements should be passed on.
I don’t want to carve pumpkins again… Its boring I have done it once and that’s it, make some sequel if you want but don’t force me to do it, yet make others might want to do it if they haven’t done it yet.
3. When SAB first occurred there wasn’t historical category, so all achievements were still doable after the events cause they were not locked away – like gathering samples in southsun (if you had a detector already) or killing Karka Queen after the event still rewarded with an achievement.

So now I want to ask you now, ANet. Please let people who missed SAB still do first series of achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

I imagine they’ll be back. I finished them all but it’d make sense and I’d hope that they return.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

I totally agree with you, they shouldn’t force us to do the achievements again, wasn’t fun grinding through most of them, and I don’t want to do them again. They should open them up and let people have the opportunity to finish whatever they have missed. I for once, have finished everything so far, except for the stupid 8 orb liadri that I can’t seem to get it. But all in all, I agree with what you said.

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

Generally achevements should be logical. If event comes back they should come back.
If the event is in the past they should be closed.

But I wonder how should fractal dungeons come with this, since we can traver through time and soon we will se living story dungeons in there.