Posted by: Pirolatras.6934

Pirolatras.6934

+1 We need Cyrillic!

Consider adding cyrillic alphabet

in Suggestions

Posted by: DamienEifer.1564

DamienEifer.1564

+1 for Cyrillic alphabet
(ya esche pozhaleyu ob etom, kogda uvizhu “sasai lalka)))000” v map-chate v LA) <= it’s difficult to write same way xD

in Suggestions

Posted by: froker.7460

froker.7460

+1 for cyrillic. At least in guild/party/private chat. Please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DuAH.5967

DuAH.5967

+1 for cyrillic
We truly need it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xumkkkk.1369

xumkkkk.1369

+1 for cyrillic!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dead Kid.1964

Dead Kid.1964

+1 for cyrillic.
If English speakers doesn’t want spam in a map chat, I suggest ANet to Enable Cyrillic alphbet ONLY in Party, Guild and Whisper chat tabs.

(edited by Dead Kid.1964)

in Suggestions

Posted by: OZeyKUSH.2689

OZeyKUSH.2689

+1 For CYRILLIC!
I agree idea about group and guild chat only!

in Suggestions

Posted by: ShanDa.7039

ShanDa.7039

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aelin.9617

Aelin.9617

+1
Add it please!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sergey.3261

Sergey.3261

+1
Anet, please stop trolling us. You already make russian’s in your game as blind mole race. Stop being “not very good people” and give us some love

(edited by Sergey.3261)

in Suggestions

Posted by: etenrussian.1325

etenrussian.1325

i love GW2
+100500 cyrillic.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Steofan.7042

Steofan.7042

+1 We need Cyrillic!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Edgar.8732

Edgar.8732

+1 We need this.

And please, if you translate the game, don’t outsource it to some incompetent company.
Majority of people don’t speak English here, in Russia, you know. Or they don’t know it well enough to enjoy the great story Guild Wars 2 offers.

You are missing out on a big fanbase.

It’s not necessary to make a separate server – let us play with international community. We just want to be able to type in Cyrillic, just like in many games.

Take EVE for example. They implemented this perfectly

(edited by Edgar.8732)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Timber Wolf.4308

Timber Wolf.4308

Hi,
I’m spanish and I would like to see cyrillic alphabet 8and the game translated to russian.
At least, on party/whisper/guild chat.

That said..

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: EvilKintoho.8713

EvilKintoho.8713

+1 Please do it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Edgar.8732

Edgar.8732

Oh, and when you finally come around making the localization of Guild Wars 2 for Russia, please make sure it’s tip-top quality. Our community will love you even more and forever for it =)

I mean, we’ve had some bad experience in the past..

It’ll be nice to see addons and patches coming out translated on the day they are out in Europe and Americas for a change.
And no stupid typos..

Thank you

(edited by Edgar.8732)

in Suggestions

Posted by: milakat.1903

milakat.1903

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: razzved.3658

razzved.3658

for a separate Russian server

+1 (just joking)

Most of Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians in this game can type in English as well as they possible, so we hadn’t ever problems with other players, especially English speaking. But we can’t writing in our guilds by Cyrillic, like we doing it in our homeland. Why?
P.S. In Black Lion Trading Company Menu we can type in Cyrillic. Would be able to do the same thing in guild chat.
Sorry for my english

(edited by razzved.3658)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gudbrant.1486

Gudbrant.1486

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rackot.4307

Rackot.4307

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Takara.5327

Takara.5327

This game lost big money’s pocket because don’t create russian language ! ! ! not espanol and not france people give you main demand! your main place is post-USSR countries such as belarus-russia-ukraine. We know what a quaility mmogames but you don’t know what mean a russian language in this game for us! (p.s. Player from Minsk(Belarus) It’s clear discrimination Stop it! ! ! Sorry for my eng.

(edited by Takara.5327)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aferus.1507

Aferus.1507

Guild Wars 2 now and for long time in future – my lovely game. And not only mine of all russians. So, dear ANet, can you take our hapiness to absolutely cosmic level with adding russian letters in the game? I will buy 1 more game in this case

In other words: +100500 for cyrillic.

Btw, does anyone from ANET read this already? I wish to know

(edited by Aferus.1507)

in Suggestions

Posted by: orlandina.1480

orlandina.1480

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Solana.8642

Solana.8642

+1 would be nice to see cyrillic letters in game

in Suggestions

Posted by: Origa Me.1284

Origa Me.1284

at least for party/pm/say/guild!

Essense

in Suggestions

Posted by: MrBob.4719

MrBob.4719

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nexusknv.4612

Nexusknv.4612

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

I could tell you where to go with your opinion

Ok.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

+1 for cyrillic

There shouldn’t be anything wrong to write in cyrillic if one’s language uses it. There are many guilds that are country-based and while most of them are from countries that use latin alphabet as primary there are some that are from countries where cyrillic alphabet is the primary one (Yes its not only Russia).

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kreslin.6832

Kreslin.6832

Okay, for those who are against Cyrillic. If you are against our request, fine, you don’t have to be agree with it. But please, don’t tell us what to do, or where to go with our request. We have right to ask for Cyrillic.

We will not have our own server with only Russian speaking community. We have to share servers with other countries, so do you, so do others. We are in the same apartment, together.

So why don’t you show us some respect and stop telling us where to go with our request?

We’re asking for Cyrillic because we need it to communicate with each other. That’s all.

If you are afraid that we will spawn nasty sentences about you and your friends, don’t worry about it. If someone can do it, he/she can do it even now, using Latin symbols. But that doesn’t mean that Russian community are the bad guys. Every country has it’s own morons.

And don’t forget, that Russian is not the one who use Cyrillic symbols.

We don’t want to insult anybody. We just want to have an option to communicate with each other, using our native symbols.

Seize the day.

(edited by Kreslin.6832)

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

You asked to have Cyrillic within you guilds. So a non-Russian is going to have a very bad time and will probably leave. What option would a player have in this situation?

In Lineage 1 & 2 there were dedicated Russian guilds and dedicated Russian alliances. While all the rest of the guilds had mixed players from all countries. If I wanted to make a party with Russian players they would only speak Russian. When I asked them nicely to speak in English so we can have a good time, they went: Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa. But it’s no laughing matter. Because that always left a bitter taste.

So it’s not the insults I worry about. But creating tick boundaries between nationalities. This will be my last post in this thread. Good luck!

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZanafaR.9103

ZanafaR.9103

+1 for cyrillic!

We rly need it! Do it, pls!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

You asked to have Cyrillic within you guilds. So a non-Russian is going to have a very bad time and will probably leave. What option would a player have in this situation?

In Lineage 1 & 2 there were dedicated Russian guilds and dedicated Russian alliances. While all the rest of the guilds had mixed players from all countries. If I wanted to make a party with Russian players they would only speak Russian. When I asked them nicely to speak in English so we can have a good time, they went: Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa. But it’s no laughing matter. Because that always left a bitter taste.

So it’s not the insults I worry about. But creating tick boundaries between nationalities. This will be my last post in this thread. Good luck!

NOT ONLY RUSSIANS USE CYRILLIC!!!

At least use wikipedia to find out more anout the cyrillic alphabet first…

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

(edited by Grezko.7950)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kreslin.6832

Kreslin.6832

Don’t exaggerate.

So it’s not the insults I worry about. But creating tick boundaries between nationalities.

So you are against Cyrillic because of your irrational fear. Tell me, how much Russian players were in your group, which you were asking for? If you were along and the rest were Russians, you cannot ask them speak on your language. Besides, I bet many of them whom you asked for, couldn’t speak on your language. What to do if Russian players can’t speak English and cannot satisfy your request? They are evil? Or what? And how they are suppose to communicate with their friends?

This is an irrational fear. When you see someone speaking on another language, and especially, laughing, you think that they are making laugh at you and your friends. But the truce is, that you can be wrong about it.
No offense, but what makes you so special, so we would talk about you? What if someone is just telling a simple joke? Or, what if Russian are telling their friends on their own language that you are a good player (for example)? But you will be offended because they will say it on Russian. Irrational fear my friend, irrational fear.

I wonder what can you tell me about your people? For example in Perfect World International one person laughed at my English. What can you say about it? Huh?
So please, don’t make us special.

Anyway, if you are against our request, I don’t think you can do something about it. All you can do is spawning posts here, but it’s a waist of time. As I toled before, we have right to ask for it. We had Cyrillic in Guild Wars 1, and I don’t remember that we had a problem with that.

Even if we will have our own server, we still need Cyrillic for communication. But you are missing a point. That server won’t be isolated. Everybody will able to come in and come out. So what? In that case we don’t have rights to ask for Cyrillic? I don’t think so.

I wonder what would you fill if you were in Russia and government didn’t allow you to speak on your language with your English speaking friends on the street or in the restaurant?
I hope you get my point.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Well, we’ll see.

Seize the day.

(edited by Kreslin.6832)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Righteous Sen.1053

Righteous Sen.1053

I’m not Russian, but given that no mod has bothered to post in here it does seem ridiculous that Cyrillic is not supported and there does not seem to be any indication that A-net are even concerned about it atm.

smh.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aximko.3081

Aximko.3081

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Friday.8940

Friday.8940

Support the topic +1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baiken.1028

Baiken.1028

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kamiladze.7634

Kamiladze.7634

That would be lovely! +1 for Cyrillic!

in Suggestions

Posted by: FeSSDll.1508

FeSSDll.1508

+1 for cyrillic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Linnea.5146

Linnea.5146

I can’t even read it, but… +1 for cyrillic.