Dungeon chests.

Dungeon chests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Furzb.2506

Furzb.2506

After a really nice run in CoF p3, i got thrown in the lava at the last boss, and got killed. I got thrown pretty far away, and it took me a while to get back up. But just at the minute i got myself alive again, the opener left the instance, thus removing me from the instance and leaving me without a chest.

I got really mad and annoyed by this. I know, its partially my fault for failing at the boss, but do i really need to miss the whole chest because of that?

I would love to see an option where you could get like 30secs time before getting kicked out of the instance to loot the chest or do whatever you want to do. Any thoughts? :P

I am still relatively new to the game, apologies if i have missed something.

Dungeon chests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Yea, that is definitely a problem.
The host could have waited a bit more and Anet should not have the dungeon close when the host leaves.

Dungeon chests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crion.8465

Crion.8465

Or make it so its automatically looted if you get thrown out before looting. I’ve experienced more than once where the instance creator loots and instantly leaves before the rest have had a chance to open the chest.

Dungeon chests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Or make it so the instance DOESN’T CLOSE until everyone leaves. I was in a pug yesterday and the person who started the instance went afk half way though…rest of the party booted him and everyone was sent back to tyria…. I’d image this also potentially happens when someone is drops/disconnects which seems like a huge design flaw.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Dungeon chests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Or make it so the instance DOESN’T CLOSE until everyone leaves. I was in a pug yesterday and the person who started the instance went afk half way though…rest of the party booted him and everyone was sent back to tyria…. I’d image this also potentially happens when someone is drops/disconnects which seems like a huge design flaw.

If the party leader disconnects/goes offline it doesn’t kick them out of the instance. As long as the party leader stays in group and doesn’t switch characters, they can come and go from the dungeon instance without kicking the party.

It does suck when the party leader goes afk. I always ask who started it the instance before kicking ppl, just in case. But when it turns out the leader is the one afk, it’s annoying since we are forced to go man down or wait.