Future Dungeon Location *Wizard's Tower*

in Suggestions

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

After reading up on various pieces of Lore about Canach which lead to other places, It came to mind that Wizards Tower is a mysterious place that does not hold any details except it might hold powerful magic tomes etc.

I think this is the perfect area to add a dungeon (maybe related to live story events) because of it’s style and lore.

Thoughts?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

This would be pretty awesome!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ray.6149

Ray.6149

It would be nice indeed.

Also the great collapse seems to fit for a new dungeon.

Cavalieri Del Destino [CDD] – Piken Square
www.cavalierideldestino.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

There definitely is going to be a dungeon about southsun. Who knows maybe it is the wizard tower but maybe the wizard tower is another dungeon for something else?

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Posted by: cdslim.7180

cdslim.7180

this would blow my socks off please listen to fans more anet D’:

Big money. Big women. Big Fun.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I’m pretty sure that any dungeon to do with the current Southsun Cove content will be located in Southsun Cove.

But I certainly hope that they have plans for the wizard’s tower, I don’t really care whether it is a dungeon or something else… just something… anything

in Suggestions

Posted by: Animag.7634

Animag.7634

I thought the exact same thing the first time I saw Wizard’s Tower in Kessex Hills!
+1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Personally I believe the tower owner Isgarren has a dark side and is doing strange things in the tower. A good plot would be noticing strange creatures in the small town Garrenhoff (Kessex Hills) and end up in the Wizards Tower. I would like the vibe of an undead force inside (not risen, but actual undead who never successfully had their souls make it to the mists, usually controlled by a wizard/necromancer). The Bone Dragon from GW1 was near this area as well. So I think it would be a good mix.

Also just want to say I hope to see Underworld and Fissure of Woe make it’s way into GW2. Both places were great endgame pieces

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

Please make it a proper dungeon like the Molten Weapons Facility and not a ‘’single player’’ personal story instance like the Canach instance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

it would be great!

By cons, it would be good to be open all the time, and gives a new armor …

# Asura because I’m worth it!