Good Way to get rid of Trahearne

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

We all hate Trahearne (at least 99% do)

Now Anet doesnt want to think of a complex and logical story to make him disappear
but i have a solution

Trahearne falls in love with Scarlet (i guess Sylvaris can have feelings too)
o he does everything for her and her evil plans and we have to stop him and kill him

- we kill him personally
- he doesnt die as a hero but as a villain
- i am the hero for killing the villain and trahearne cant steal me my glory because he was the villain

PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN
i want to kill this piece of wood since since ages
he is always acting like he is the saviour while actually not helping at all…

and i want to kill every npc that said something like: “oh, good that trahearne just showed up in time to save us all” while i have been fighting for 30 minutes to defend something from the risen….

…probably not going to happen…. but i just had to tell you my dream of a better GW2

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

“This won’t end well.”

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I really hope that this never happens. Trahearne likes the player character too much, I would feel horrible if I had to kill him. Be killed by your best friend, the person that you trust the most, the one that picked you up when you fell and pushed you forward when you were not certain if you could keep going on? I wouldn’t ever want that for him.

I know, a lot of people hate Trahearne. I’m not a huge fan of him because I really hate his voice acting, but still, if that ever happened, I would completely skip that. I refuse to kill Trahearne.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Why the hell do people hate Trahearne so much? I haven’t seen him in over a year…

in Suggestions

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Why the hell do people hate Trahearne so much? I haven’t seen him in over a year…

This, I literally do not understand the hate for him /shrug

in Suggestions

Gabby.3205

This, I literally do not understand the hate for him /shrug

People hate him because they think he “stole their credit”. Minor NPCs always thank Trahearne for stuff that you did while he was dead or telling you what to do (Claw Island).

For me, it doesn’t matter. Trahearne, the truly important character, always thank me and makes sure that I know that he cares about me and that he wouldn’t get anything done if it wasn’t for me. When one of the most important characters of the whole game thanks you all the time and likes you so much, why should you care for what nameless background NPCs think?

Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

He talks to bloody much! Yap, yap, yap. After running 9 characters through their story to Orr I am in the process of learning new recipes for toothpicks!

Theftwind (HoD)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Archenus.1230

Archenus.1230

Firstborn Wood Plank – Make it happen!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

KILL THE SALAD, KILL IT NAOW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Trahearne’s purpose in life is complete. He has no reason to ever come back in the story unless maybe if you’re a sylvari (Which he is introduced earlier to sylvari in the first place), that isn’t good enough for you?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

He should stay in Orr, as a farmer, providing us good place to gather herbs like lettuce. His shiny sword could also serve as multi-task farm tool, he’s been never using it to fight anyone anyway. You know, his destination is to “heal Orr” and our is to “heal off Traherne”. Perfect solution, isn’kitten

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Suggestions

Posted by: EpicHedgehog.1754

EpicHedgehog.1754

Firstborn Wood Plank – Make it happen!

That made my day :D

Not good at english ^^

in Suggestions

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Meh. Trahearne’s problems are scripting-caused. The VA is not that bad in his other work, and the plot-wall on the character (especially for non-Sylvari) is horrendous.
I personally would like to see his voice-work rescripted, and the PS slightly altered, so that non-Sylvari PCs run into the guy a bit earlier … and have something of a reason to watch the guy’s back.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

I hate Trahearne as mutch as lot of you guys here.
Because hes a dumb root and helps us nothing, but taking our glory just as Kormir did in GW1 Nf. Yes I hate her too. That power belongs to MEH! FEAR MAH POWAAAH!

Guess Trahearne can lost “direction” on world salvation. Or just being controlled by Scarlet any way we can’t help other way but killing both of them.

So +1

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

This game needs to be like Morrowind, where you could kill Fargoth.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I think Trahearne should indeed stay in Orr to kill risen. It is obvious his wyld hunt isn’t over and Orr is far from corrupted. Off course he owe us so much he would sent all the materials he farms to us.

Seriously however. I do think that Trahearne was a mistake and some healthy accident could very well go his way. I would give him a heroic death however.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

hes still better than kormir, nothing can top that

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Suggestions

Posted by: Thereon.3495

Thereon.3495

Im another that doesnt understand the hate for Trahearne. I think the majority that hate him dont fully understand his role in the personal story. He rises to be the leader. The top dog. The guy who eventually gives all the orders. Your job is his right hand man/woman. Youre there to help him and in turn he thanks you and helps you to realise that fights arent won with just you. Its a team effort.

Lets also get one thing straight. Youre not THE hero, youre one of many. The personal story isnt about how YOU took down Zhaitan and his minions, its about how you formed part of a larger TEAM to, step-by-step, dismantle Zhaitan’s forces and then take him down. Too many people assume that personal story means that youre the most important character. It actually means its the story of how YOU helped to take Zhaitan down.

Going back to Trahearne….I think the majority of people just dont understand him and the way he’s been voice acted. He’s meant to be a fairly reserved, learned character who has been thrust into the leaders position. He’s not going to have the voice of Hercules….he’s got the voice of a scholar. He goes on to make bold decisions but that doesnt change who he is.

Thereon Avenrise – former [Noes] Officer – Piken Square (EU)
Retired and living in a shack. Relaxing!

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Oh no, we understand just fine. That’s why we don’t like him.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Suggestions

Gabby.3205

Poor Trahearne.

Interviewer: So, Marshal, what do you think about the Commander?
Trahearne: Oh, s/he is great. I would be nothing without her/him. I must say that every time I have to send her/him on dangerous missions and I can’t go with her/him, I get terribly worried. I am so glad that s/he have always returned to Fort Trinity safe… S/he is my best friend, you know? (everything based on in-game dialogues)

Interviwer: So, Commander, what do you think about the Marshal?
Commander: I WANT HIM DEEEEEEEEAAAAD

Obs.: If they ever try to make the player kill him, I hope that they will give us the option to side with him. If he says “commander, to me!”, I will run to his side and protect him like I always did

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Gabby.3205)

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Gabby. Congrats. You made me, literally, laugh out loud.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Suggestions

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

They need to get OPs suggestions into the game ASAP, then maybe i could finally finsih a personal story.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]