Guilds Version 2.0

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I know there are surely alot of other existing tthreads about this topic, but I wanted to post my concepts about the guild system in an own thread to make it more overviewable and free from any other discussions and OT’s that exist in those other threads partwise.

Here’s the uplisting about what I will write in this thread:

• Guild Size
  • Guild Management
  • Guild Rewards
  • Guild Emblems
  • Guild Alliances

Guild Features:

• Guild Housing/Changes
  • Guild Wars (GvG)
  • Guild Missions
  • Guild Influence
  • Guilds as part of the Personal Story
  • Guild Crusades
  • Guild Armory and Weapons
  • Guild Achievements

Thats everything and I’ll start with this now and will post one thing after another in the next posting.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

GUILD SIZE

Currently is the maximum size a guild can have fixated onto 500 people.
Increasing the max size cap for your guild is possible by paying overall 4 Gold and 21 Silver over the course of 6 tiers.
I think the max size of Guilds should get increased to up to maximum 10 tiers.

It should look then like this:

1) At creation – Max Size is 50, Cost 1 Silver
2) Max Size increases to 100, Cost 10 Silver
3) Max Size increases to 200, Cost 25 Silver
4) Max Size increases to 300, Cost 50 Silver
5) Max Size increases to 400, Cost 1 Gold
6) Max Size increases to 575, Cost 1 Gold
7) Max Size increases to 750, Cost 2 Gold 50 Silver
8) Max Size increases to 1000, Cost, 5 Gold
9) Max Size increases to 1250, Cost, 10 Gold
10) Max Size increases to 1500, Cost 25 Gold.

1500 is a real number, that is for a guild a real mini community with some great influence, especially when you know, that alot of people change representations often…
—————

GUILD MANAGEMENT

Currently Guild Management is done via influence, as currency to receive everything as a guild, that is needed to build the guild up.
I think, this allone isn’t enough. There should be more, than just only influence.
But about this more later…

Guild Management is more, than only playing with a curreny.
Guild Management is in first place COMMUNICATION.
And communication is one thing GW2 is lacking about.

As a leader/officer ect. should be someone able to send out for example Mails to all Guild Members as some kind of “Guild Announcement”.
Yes, we have to ability to post on the Guild Page a “Message of the Day”, but I think this alone isn’t enough.
The Mail System is great, but it could be better in combination with Guild Management, especially later, when being looked at Guild Alliances to stay in contact also with other Guilds, where also things like an Alliance Chat Option will play a role too, that belongs to Guild Management.
—————

GUILD ALLIANCES

With an update should be added the feautre to make up for Guild Alliances.
By making an alliance with other Guilds, people should become able to do following things:

• become able to create an Alliance Banner (Emblem)
  • receive access to Guild Vaults of other Guilds
  • get access to new Alliance Rewards
  • receive in WvW an Allliance Buff, if you play together with guilds there, that are part of your ally
  • get access to Alliance Weapons and Alliance Armory
  • get access to alliance specific options to improve your guilds (guild housing)
    ————-

GUILD EMBLEMS

Just a tiny thing.. just add over time here please more options in general.
And please also add more ways to place the eblems on armory.
For example classes that can use shields could decie to have the emblems on the shields instead on the body armor in front…
More color options, make emblems more multi coloristic, like beign able to choose up 4 colors, not only 2 also in combination with background colors ect.

Next part in the next posting, as the next part is a bigger one of the first half

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

GUILD REWARDS

The current system has only these 4 things to spent influence on and theres no great way yet to spent massive amounts of influence later, once your guild is build up to its maximum state.

Most things come together quickly as the size of a guild rises, so quick can’t use up influence. Think about an active guild right now with 500 people, when all log in daily one only, this alone would be daily 500*10 = 5000 influence that this guild would earn.

Currently we have only options for Guilds participating in WvW to spent quickly great amounts of influence, large guilds that don’t play W3 will build up quickly influenance and have no great ways to use it, except those few buff banners.
And the gaining of influence can be even buffed, that I’m yet only talking about the influence from just logging in only.
Theres also all the influence incom,ing from members doing dungeons, events and so on… if you calculate this up to an active guild of 500 people…
In brief, there need to be better options to use influence. Things where Guild Housing will come into play for example.

GW2 had also with the Factions a Tax System, that helped in the basically “influence” not getting unused into heigths, where you will never get the influence away anymore as you gain quicker influence, than you can give out….
——-

The first part about Guild Rewards will be now about the sections.
Currently there are these 4

• Politics
  • Art of War
  • Architecture
  • Economy

I think this should get increased to this:

1) Art of War
Responsible for everything WvW related.
From getting guild specific WvW Buffs, to creating Siege Weapons, upgrading Weapons, Keeps, Towers and Supply Places.

2) Politics
Responsible for everything Badges of Honour related, makes it possible to make Alliances, increases the amount of Allies a guild can have.
Unlocks various Guild NPC’s and new Guild Options

3) Economy:
Responsible for everything Money, Supply and Karma related as also stuff, that increases loot chances and drop chance of Badges of Honour.

4) Architecture:
Responsible for Guild Vaults (Storage), Guild Housing Options, Guild Halls and Guilds Home Zone unlocking options where your Guild Home should be,improving that instance’s environment by changing things.

5) Mercenaries
Responsible for everything that is related with any kind of Guild NPC’s, be it Route Guardians, Supply Dolyaks, defending Npcs, Siege Weapon usage of NPC’’s

6) Guild Maps
responsibles for everything related to Guild Missions, Guild Adventures and Guild Crusades unlocking options and sub features there.

7) Equipment
Responsible for everything related to Guild and Alliance armory and weapons

8) Recruitment
Responsible for everything related to maximum Guild Size, Guild Ranks and so on….

9)Representation
Responsible for everythign related to influence and representation outside of W3, so in general PvE and SPvP.

UPDATE: Changed a little bit and put Architecture and Home Zone together, saw while writing Architecture today, that those two points were to similar, so I merged them.

UPDATE II In regard of the new blog about guild missions made some tiny changes.

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

First said, rewards should NOt have anymore any time that is needed to get those things, like waiting a WEEK, just to get only from 1 level to another level of research…
This is ridiculous! If you make something for the guild and use up influence, then it should be made instantly without any silly waiting time that makes no sense, other then slowing guild improvements down for no reason…

Art of War

This should be the new list of rewards under Art of War:

• Research Art of War – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Art of War – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Art of War – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Art of War – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Art of War – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Art of War – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-
    Unlock the other options as like now.

Basics unlocks:

• W3 Fort Experience + 20%, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Fort Magic Find + 20%, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Fort Player Health + 20%, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Fort Healing Power + 20%, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 6 Hours

Adept unlocks:

• W3 Power + 60, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 24 Hours
  • W3 Vitality + 60, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 24 Hours
  • W3 Toughness + 60, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 24 Hours
  • W3 Precision + 60, Cost 200 Influence, Duration 24 Hours

Expert unlocks:

• Build Guild Trebuchet, Cost 500 Influence, needs only half the Supply to build up
  • Build Guild Golem, Cost 500 Influence, needs only half the Supply to build up
  • Build Guild Mortar, Cost 500 Influence, needs only half the Supply to build up
  • Build Guild Laser Cannon, Cost 1000 Influence, needs normal supply, 50% more powerful, than Trebuchets and 20% more range

Master unlocks:

• W3 Fort Boon Durations + 20%, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Fort Condition Durations + 20%, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Fort Auto-Repair, Cost 1500 Influence, no repair costs when died while defending fortifications, Duration 6 Hours
  • W3 Stamina Regen + 20%, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 6 Hours

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Set up a Mine Field, Cost 500 Influence. Fortifications will have a supportive Mine Field around them, that will damage foes of enemy worlds, Duration 6 Hours
  • Set up a Trap Field, Cost 500 Influence. Like above, only with various traps that deal rather conditions and not damage like mines. Duration 6 Hours
  • Call for Bombardment, Cost 1000 Influence. Call for supportive airships, that will bombard once a chosen place for some seconds. Commander Only, Recharge 6 Hours
  • Call for Stealth Division, Cost 1000 Influence. Call for a Mercenary Troop of Thiefs, which will infiltrate for you enemy fortifications and can get into them to cause trouble inside. Commander only, Recharge 6 Hours

Sage unlocks:

• Call for Defenders, Cost 1000 Influence, Commander only. Recharge 6 Hours
    Summons some Legendary Defenders to support defending fortifications.
  • Build Tanks, Cost 500 Influence, Commander only, Duration 1 Hour
    Replaces Supply Dolyaks with Supply Tanks, which are slightly faster, have higher defense and can defend themself.
  • Call for Weapon Supply, Cost 500 Influence, Recharge 6 Hours
    A helicopter will bring a box of randomous weapons, that will change the weapon skills with the environmental weapons skills.
  • Raise the Morality, Cost 1000 Influence, Commander only, Duration 6 Hours
    Increases Critical Hit Chance and Damage by + 20% and increases movement speed by 33%

So, thats Art of War.. later I’ll post the next one.
As you can se, this part of the section is quite huge, so it will take some time to post it completely. and then theres still the second half of the list

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orc Slayer.2780

Orc Slayer.2780

You posted too much for me to read. Anet if you could add an event calendar and a LAST LOGGED ON (like you did for Guild Wars 1) that would be sweet. I noticed a lot(guild hall, teamed pvp) of things that you did right in GW1 but don’t see in gw2. It’s like you’re taking two steps forward ( Jumping, graphics, gameplay, races, JP etc,,) and one back ( Missing the good qualities of gw1.)……………………….
~~~~~~~~~~~~On a separate note~~~~~~~~~
Alliance Battles [ A lot of servers have too many players IE. t1 servers/ t2 servers or have too few players ie bottom 4 tiers for a fun wvwvw experience. It’s either too dead or there is a que]

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Woah Orpheal, you really worked on that one!
I did a quick read through and I like all of it. Kudos for you.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Guild Laser Cannon?

Commander only usages?

That is what makes these posts epic.
Any form of extra depth in this game is fantastic, its so shallow.
And well.. ‘skeleton’
WvW is still just a basic shell.

But then again, every time someone suggests these much needed updates? I use the good old example of gravel on catapults.

5months in, still there, still pointless.
The Commander title, single most expensive vendor item in the game, no user interface.
Anet, Y U NO CARE BOUT WvW?!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

OP, this has got to be the longest post I have ever read in the suggestions page! Really awesome work! Nice!

Anyways, I agree with your post 100 %, I would love to see all these features implemented in game! It would make the game even more fun than it already is

Cheers!

-Cowrex from Borlis Pass

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Need either a “guild commander upgrade” or a away to make commander& squad system flag private (pin only visible to people actually IN the squad) for multiple groups or guild groups.

Also agree a “last logged in/represented” feature would be nice on the roster. I still have no idea how many of our members are actually still active…. no way to check or trim the roster.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fred Fargone.3127

Fred Fargone.3127

Sage unlocks

• Call for Defenders, Cost 1000 Influence, Commander only. Recharge 6 Hours
    Summons some Legendary Defenders to support defending fortifications.
  • Build Tanks, Cost 500 Influence, Commander only, Duration 1 Hour
    Replaces Supply Dolyaks with Supply Tanks, which are slightly faster, have higher defense and can defend themself.
  • Call for Weapon Supply, Cost 500 Influence, Recharge 6 Hours
    A helicopter will bring a box of randomous weapons, that will change the weapon skills with the environmental weapons skills.
  • Raise the Morality, Cost 1000 Influence, Commander only, Duration 6 Hours
    Increases Critical Hit Chance and Damage by + 20% and increases movement speed by 33%

So, thats Art of War.. later I’ll post the next one.
As you can se, this part of the section is quite huge, so it will take some time to post it completely. and then theres still the second half of the list

Woah woah woah, I know you worked hard on these suggestions, but even the tiny bit I actually read (even tho it was appropriately compact, I’m just lazy, sorry) is a bit overkill.
I know you gave the sage level an insanely high pricetag, but stuff such as “summon legendary defenders” is just too powerful trick up your sleeve. Those guys are immortal, and deal insane damage.
Oh, and +33% movement speed for 6 hours is ridiculous enough, even if we ignore the +20% critical and critical hit.

And guild sizes? Anything above 100 members is too much imho. Although I think GW2 allows for 500?
You can be in 5 guilds, use that. Means you can basically manage 5x the cap members in one “community” divided to 5 guilds.

People who can argue often offer a good and meaningful conversation about the subject.
People who can’t tend to call the opponent troll, scream something utterly incomprehensible
and finally result to personal insults.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bron.9647

Bron.9647

The ability to send a mail to all guild members would be very useful and alliances would also be nice, but a lot of these suggestions seem a bit over the top.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Politics

This should be the new list of rewards under Politics:

• Research Politics – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Politics – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Politics – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Politics – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Politics – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Politics – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Guild Emblem Template, Cost 100 Influence, Allows Guild Emblem Creation
  • Road Marker, Cost 50 Influence, Might Banners on Routes, Recharge 30 Minutes
  • Guild Armorer Contract, Cost 500 Influence, Allows to buy Guild Armors
  • Guild Smith Contract, Cost 500 Influence, Allows to buy Guild Weapons

Adept unlocks:

• Ally Emblem Template, Cost 1000 Influence, Allows for becoming allied with 1 other Guild, and creating Ally Emblems
  • 3 Allies , Cost 2500 Influence, Increases maximum allied Guilds from 1 to 3
  • Ally Armorer Contract, Cost 500 Influence, Allows to buy special Ally Armors
  • Ally Smith Contract, Cost 500 Influence, Allows to buy special Ally Weapons

Expert unlocks:

• Influence + 10%, Cost 100 Influence, Duration 12 Hours
  • Badges of Honour + 10%, Cost 500 Influence, Duration 12 Hours
  • Set up a Banquet, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, Allows to make Banquets
  • Set up a Party, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, Allows to make Parties (includes various Party Items)

Master unlocks:

• Asura Lab Contract, Cost 500 Influence, Recharge 6 Hours, Allows to upgrade fortifications 25% faster
  • Asura Gate Contract, Cost 2500 Influence, Recharge 24 Hours, Allows to place 1 Guild specific Waypoint as long as the gate doesn’t get destroyed.
  • 5 Allies, Cost 5000 Influence, Increases maximum Allies from 3 to 5
  • 7 Allies, Cost 7500 Influence, Increases maximum Allies from 5 to 7

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Influence on Kill, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 6 Hours, Kills will give Influence
  • Honour of the Defender, Cost 500 Influence. Duration 24 Hours, Succesful defending fortification will get you Badges of Honour rewards
  • Honour of the Conqueror, Cost 500 Influence. Duration 24 Hours, Succesful taking overs of fortifications will get you Badges of Honour rewards.
  • White Flag Banner, Cost 2500 Influence. Creates a zone of peace for 1 Hour, where nobody can fight in. Commanders only, Recharge 24 Hours

Sage unlocks:

• 9 Allies, Cost 10000 Influence, Increases the maximum allies from 7 to 9
  • Charr Warband Contract, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, Charr Warbands will protect additionally Supply Dolyaks and patrol on the routes
  • Sylvari Sniper Squad Contract, Cost 1000 Influence, Recharge 6 Hours
    A Squad of Pale Reavers from the Sylvari Sniper Squad will help defending fortifications
  • Call for the Spirits of Nature, Cost 1000 Influence, Recharge 6 Hours
    Norn Shamans will come to aid in battle and create a stampede of wild animals, using Nature Magic to let the environment take advantage (trees becoming oakhearts) on the battlefield to get revenge an all those, who are standing in the way of nature.
    Just to say, this is an overwhelming force, where you won’t want to stay, if it just comes towards you…

So this is the new Politics.

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havidos.9328

Havidos.9328

Quite possibly the best idea’s i’ve heard in a long time. I concur with everything that you wrote. WvW is about the ONLY thing for fully geared level 80’s to do that is somewhat entertaining and not boring. I really hope that ANET takes a look at this and decides to revamp WvW and utilizing a majority of your ideas. Personally I would just love the ability to have squads of 15 so that we can actually run WvW in groups. Nothing says let down like having a full team of 5 and one or two others from our guild not being able to be in the same party, meaning they feel left out.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zahld.4956

Zahld.4956

Thumbs up for the suggestions.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fred Fargone.3127

Fred Fargone.3127

Uhm, about the politics part… You’re making it awfully WvW orientated, aren’t ya?
I’d say: move anything that has to do with WvW to “Art of War” because that is where it belongs.

People who can argue often offer a good and meaningful conversation about the subject.
People who can’t tend to call the opponent troll, scream something utterly incomprehensible
and finally result to personal insults.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: lweiler.8635

lweiler.8635

Don’t think they’ll ever implement a feature that takes away the timers on upgrades. I think this because it goes away from their concept of forcing players to understand how to play before unlocking everything for them, just as the tiers for skills works and the unlocks for skill slots, swapping, etc. You could theoretically start a guild, buy a bunch of influence with gold, then buy all the upgrades for the guild without ever really “learning” how to operate a guild or have any guild synchronization between the members.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xsqueezit.1284

Xsqueezit.1284

When you think about it, the game is called Guild Wars, but it is amazing in everything except the guilds… I would really like to see some of the things he suggested

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xsqueezit.1284

Xsqueezit.1284

I still love my GUILD EMBLEM TATTOO idea… I’d really like to have a huge tattoo on the back of my character, nothing says more represent, than a permanent mark. And that emblem would change a little depending on your rank (for the people who don’t see what I mean, I am talking a little like the tatau in Farcry 3 where nothing changes, things are just added)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Economy

This should be the new list of rewards under Economy:

• Research Economy – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Economy – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Economy – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Economy – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Economy – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Economy – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Vault Transport, Cost 50 Influence, Allows Guild Vault Access at your location. Must have Vault Permissions
  • Banner of Gathering, Cost 50 Influence, Duration 30 Minutes, 10% Chance for additional gatherings
  • Banner of Honour, Cost 50 Influence, Duration 30 Minutes, 10% Chance to get double the amount of Badges of Honour, when you get some.
  • Banner of Wealth, Cost 100 Influence, Duration 30 Minutes, 10% increased Chance to get Money as loot too.

Adept unlocks:

• Banner of Luck, Cost 100 Influence, Duration 30 Minutes, Magic Find increased by 10%
  • Banner of Charity, Cost 100 Influence, Duration 30 Minutes, Karma gain is increased by 10%
  • Trading Contract, Cost 1000 Influence, Allows Commanders to summon at their place a NPC for Siege Weapons, who trades Blueprints against Badges of Honour
  • Haggling, Cost 5000 Influence, Decreases costs of NPC vendors by 5% for your Guild Members

Expert unlocks:

• Goldfinger, Cost 2500 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Adds a 10% chance to find gold, when your members are gathering on minerals, trees or plants
  • Charming People, Cost 2500 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, adds a 10% chance to receive some Karma, when talking with NPC’s (each NPC has a 1 time chance only within the day)
  • House of Heroes, Cost 2500 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Adds a 10% that for successful done dynamic events outside of WvW Members will receive also some Badges of Honour as reward
  • Money on Kill, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, Guild Members will receive small amounts on money, when they kill enemies in WvW

Master unlocks:

• Superior Banner of Gathering, Cost 250 influence, Duration 2 Hours, 20% Chance (Doesn’t stack)
  • Superior Banner of Honour, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 2 Hours, 20% Chance (Doesn’t stack)
  • Superior Banner of Wealth, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 2 Hours, 20% Chance (Doesn’t stack)
  • Superior Banner of Luck, Cost 500 Influence, Duration 2 Hours, 20% Chance, (Doesn’t stack)

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Karma on Kill, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, Guild Members will receive small amounts of Karma, when they kill enemies in WvW
  • Superior Banner of Charity, Cost 500 Influence. 20% Chance (Doesn’t stack)
  • Improved Haggling, Cost 10000 Influence, Decreases costs of NPC vendors for Guild Members by 10%
  • Relic Hunters, Cost 500 Influence. Duration 1 Hour, Inceases Chance by 10% to find rare materials when gathering.

Sage unlocks:

• Monster Hunters, Cost 500 Influence, Duration 1 Hour, increases chance by 10% to find rare materials under the loot of killed monsters
  • Quaggan Pearl Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, Giving Quaggans Pearls, will give your Guild Members from now on Money, Karma or Exp as randomous trade back.
  • Experienced Haggling, Cost 25000 Influence, Decreases costs of NPC vendors for Guild members by 20%
  • Experience Hunters, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, All actions done by your Guild Members will give them +50% the Experience, as normal (stacks with other Exp buffs)

And thats the new Economy

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Ahmrill.7512

I think we can all agree that we need more guild functions and some love for guild UI in general.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Sirendor.1394

I think we can all agree that we need more guild functions and some love for guild UI in general.

Totally, and there are quite some requests out there for guilds. Hope they take them in mind.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Ahmrill.7512

yeah… very disappointed they have no immediate plans to change the commander and squad system or grouping systems in general. I read a post from the devs in January stating it was not on the radar.

Having no system outside the commander and squad system for our multiple guild groups has been one of our biggest frustrations. C & S system is useless for private guild events or trying to create a medium size havoc force in WvW.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Architecture

This should be the new list of rewards under Architecture:

• Research Architecture – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Architecture – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Architecture – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Architecture – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Architecture – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Architecture – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Guild Workshop, Cost 500 Influence, Reduces Recharge Times by 5%
  • Guild Stash, Cost 1000 Influence, Allows acces to 50 slot Guild Vault
  • Guild Treasure Trove, Cost 5000 Influence, Increases Guild Stash to 100 Slots
  • Deep Cave, Cost 10000 Influence, Increases Guild Stash to 200 Slots

Adept unlocks:

• Guild Island Exploration, Cost 25000 Influence, Allows Guild Leader access to an own Island of your Guild’s Home Instance
  • Build Guild Castle, Cost 15000 Influence, Allows Guild Leader to create a castle on their Guild Island
  • Upgrade Castle Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows Guild Leader to upgrade the Guild Castle into a Guild Fortress
  • Asura Gate Access, Cost 1000 Influence, Puts Asura Gates onto the Guild Island
    making it possible to travel from all big Towns to the Guild Island and vice versa, as also into WvW Zones or vice versa

Expert unlocks:

• Guild Furniture, Cost 10000 , Allows access to a Guild Furniturer NPC that sells Furniture of all kinds for a new currency.
  • Guild Paintings, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows access to a Guild Painter NPC, that sells paintings as also some special new colors for a new currency
  • Guild Weaver, Cost 10000 Influence, allows access to a Guild Weaver NPC, that sells curtains and carpets ect. for a new currency
  • Guild Antique Dealer, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows access to an Antique Dealer NPC, who sells various kinds of decoration things, from flowers, vases, statues, lamps, candleholders and so on

Master unlocks:

• Market Place, Cost 5000 influence, Places all kinds if vendor npcs and crafting npcs into a Market Place on the Guild Island.
  • Upgrade Fortress Contract, Cost 25000 Influence, improves the Guild Fortress into a Guild Village
  • Key to the Hall of Monuments, Cost 50000 Influence, Guild Members will have access to a new build up Hall of Monuments, known as the “Eye of Tyria”, a huge skybreaking tower, where also the Hall of Heroes will be found on top of that tower. The Eye of Tyria wil be also a new Dungeon at the same time having 100 stocks that have to be climbed.
  • Guild Bunker, Cost 25000 Influence, Increases Guild Stash to 300 Slots

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Juke Box Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows Guild Leader Access to summon Bard NPC’s, which will play the chosen OST Song as Background Music on at the Guild Island..so if you fear not the night, the night won’t be over for you forever basically or the Guild Leader could choose a Song out of his own tracks
  • Territory Change Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows the Guild Leader to summon Elementalists, which help changing the weather and territory of the Guilds Island making for example out of a Djungle Themed Island a Dessert Themed Island with lots of Sandstorms in…. changing the island Setting will cost then a new currency
  • Big Guild Bunker, Cost 50000 Influence. Increases Guild Stash to 500 Slots
  • Upgrade Village Contract, Cost 100000 Influence, Improves the Guild Village into a Guild Town

Sage unlocks:

• Tourist Attraction, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows Guild Members from the Island direct access to Minigames like Polymock, ect.
  • Guild Theatre, Cost,50000 Influence, Allows Guild Members to view the personal stories of other guild members (or themself) as a little “movie”
  • Guild Barracks, Cost, 10000 Influence, Allows access for the Guild to Guild Missions and Guild Crusades
  • Guild Tavern, Cost, 100000 Influence, Freeee Beeeeeer 4 All, or Bar Brawl!!!

And thats the new Architecture

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Sirendor.1394

Woah, that’s awesome dude. Maybe add player houses as a function to build on the guild island too?

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jiiub.7135

Jiiub.7135

I want the possibility of Guild taxes to be added.. Us WvW guild NEEDS money but as it is now we all have to go out and do guild farms in Orr to get money for the coming week, which never lasts long, 200 gold just buys so much siege and upgrades

Rorgash
Necromancer
[IRON] Gaming

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Sirendor.1394

^How would guild taxes work? Maybe like this?
→ When you occupy a tower/keep: everyone coin loot players get from killing others, from killing monsters, from events etc. stores 1 silver in the guild stash of the guild that occupies the tower/keep.
It doesn’t matter if the player earned 50c or 3s, every coin loot offers the guild 1s, without actually taking money from the players who got the coins.

→ People who besiege a tower/keep with proper siege equipment get a bonus gold when their world takes the keep, regardless who has claimed it.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Mercenaries

This should be the new list of rewards under Mercenaries:

• Research Mercenaries – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Mercenaries – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Mercenaries – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Mercenaries – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Mercenaries – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Mercenaries – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Summon Mercenary Gunner, Cost 50 Influence, Summons for 5 Minutes a Mercenary NPC, which will use an unmanned Cannon, Mortar or Arrow Cart and attacks called out targets from a Commander with them.
  • Summon Mercenary Artillerist, Cost 100 Influence, Summons for 5 Minutes a Mercenary NPC, which will use an unmanned Trebuchet/Laser Cannon, Catapult or Arbalesta and attacks called out targets from a Commander with them
  • Target Training, Cost 5000 influence, Increases damage dealt from Mercenaries with Siege Weapons by 20% and 10% higher Chance for critical Hits
  • Stamina Training, Cost, 5000 Influence, Summoned by you WvW NPC’s will have now 20% more Health and recharge 10% faster Skills

Adept unlocks:

• Melee Training, Cost 2500 Influence, Summoned NPC’s will deal now 15% more Damage with Melee Weapons
  • Range Training, Cost 2500 Influence, Summoned NPC’s will deal now 15% more Damage with Ranged Weapons
  • Defense Training, Cost 2500 influence, Summoned NPC’s will receive 15% lesser damage.
  • Protector Training, Cost, 2500 Influence, WvW NPC’s will give players in their near a protection against Instant Kill, when being downed, as long they are in the near of a player.

Expert unlocks:

• Summon Mercenary Technician, Cost 250 Influence , Summons for 5 Minutes a Mercenary Technician, that will support a certain area with various kinds of turrets, which can also repair damage walls or siege weapons without Supply Cost.
  • Summon Mercenary Mages, Cost 1000 Influence, Summons for 5 Minutes four Mercenary Mages, which will start on a mystic Magic Ritual like for example huge Meteors falling down into a keep crushing their walls (Armageddon Style)
  • Exact Commands, Cost 15000 Influence, The maximum duration of summoned Mercenaries will get increased by 5 Minutes
  • War Dolyaks, Cost 250 Influence, Recharge, 1 Hour, Summon for 5 Minutes a War Dolyak, which fights at your Side and is your mobile Supply Deliverer at your side as long it doesn’t get killed.

Master unlocks:

• Military Hospital, Cost 1000 influence, Summons for 5 Minutes a Mercenary Military Hospital, which will give allies that go through them all buffs for a Minute and heal them.
  • Overexact Commands, Cost 25000 Influence, The maximum duration of summoned Mercenaries will get increased by another 5 Minutes, but from minute 10 on the Mercenaries will start to cost extra money and karma per each minute.
    The Callers pay the fees.
  • Summon Mercenary Tank, Cost 250 Influence, Summons for 10 Minutes a Mercenary Charr Tank that will go on patrol on the routes.
  • Improve Route Guards, Cost 25000 Influence, Once this is active and a Route gets taken by one of your Guild Members, the normal Veteran Route Guard will be replaced for your World by a Champion Route Guard.

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Blessed Mercenaries, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Summoned Mercenaries will come with Starting Buffs for 5 Minutes consisting of Might, Regeneration and Fury
  • Summon Mercenary Trappers, Cost 1000 Influence, Summons for 5 Minutes a bunch of stealthed Trappers, which will start to lay out in various patterns different traps just everywhere until their duration runs out either, or they get killed.
  • Create Barricades, Cost 500 Influence, Commander only. Summons some mercenaries, which will build up for you barricades, which make it impossible to go through them, so they can blockade ways until they get destroyed, Recharge 30 Minutes.
  • Send out Supply Dolyak, Cost 100 Influence, Recharge 10 Minutes. Allows Commanders to send out a Supply Dolyak with a bigger amount of supply to a target location.

Sage unlocks:

• Last Men Standing, Cost 50000 Influence, Improves the Outmanned Buff for your Guild Members adding to the current buffs also a Bonus of + 60 to all Stats.
  • “For the Glory!”, Cost 10000 Influence, Adds an additional chance of 20% to receive Badges of Honour as loot to nearby Guild Members, if a summoned Mercenary killed a player.
  • “For the Commander!”, Cost, 10000 Influence, If a summoned Mercenary dies in the near of the Commander, Commanders will receive buffs and will get healed.
  • “I will revenge You!”, Cost, 50000 Influence, Like the above, just now also too with killed players giving the Commander also an increasing buff on the stats, so more dead allied players are in the commander’s direct near.

And thats the rewards for Mercenaries

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeddicus.9053

Zeddicus.9053

Dang Orphael, I really like your ideas, most anyhow. Although, another thing to add to this is; Guild Tabards or a Guild Cloak, or both. So we can actually wear our armor and not transmute it just to have a emblem on it, if those can’t be implemented, then at least make it so the Guild emblem is just “superimposed” onto the armor, without making it look as if it was rages (look at guild light armor in-game for an example)

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Guild Maps

This should be the new list of rewards under Guild Maps:

• Research Guild Maps – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Guild Maps – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Guild Maps – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Guild Maps – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Guild Maps – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Guild Maps – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Guild Mission Contract – Cost 5000 Influence, Unlocks the new upcoming current Guild Missions feature.
  • Guild Mark Trader, Cost 100 Influence, Summons for 5 Minutes a Guild Mark Trader at your point to be able to trade your Guild Marks for rewards. Recharge 5 Minutes
  • Guild Crusade Contract, Cost 5000 influence, Unlocks the option to go on Guild Crusades
  • Waypoint Contract, Cost 15000 Influence, Reduces Waypoint Cost for Guild Members by 5%

Adept unlocks:

• Guild Adventures Contract, Cost 5000 Influence, Unlocks the feature of Guild Adventures for the Guild
  • Guild Wars Maps, Cost 5000 Influence, Unlocks the acces to Guild Wars Battles on various new GvG Maps
  • Alliance Center, Cost: 1000 Influence, If you’ve already a Market Place, then this Guild Perk will add to the Market Place some more reward NPC’s from Guild Missions, Crusades, Adventures and Guild Wars-Mode as also a Bird Mail Chat, that allows to communicate with your Allies via Chat
  • Waypoint Pact, Cost 25000 Influence, Reduces Waypoint Cost by another 5%

Expert unlocks:

• Advanced Adventures, Cost 25000 Influence, Unlocks the access to more new Guild Adventures
  • Key to the Hall of Heroes, Cost 10000 Influence, Allows Guild Members to the Hall of Heroes at the top of the Dungeon of the “Eye of Tyria”. With Guild Marks there can be found some new features to be unlocked as also vendors, which will trade from them a special kind of new ascended weapons and armor sets – “Heroic” Weapons/Armory, which will give players special effects and buffs, when these are used as a complete SET, like giving for example characters special all time usable unique finishing moves in WvW or in general, when enemies in PvE have lesser than 5-10% health by performing a critical hit that would kill the enemy.
  • Guild Pictures, Cost 50 Influence per Picture, Allows the Guild to create a Picture Book where Pictures made from Guild Members can be put into. Members can put pictures into a general database of the book, the guild leader can then decide, which pictures get shown on the sites ect. members can write comments then to the pictures.
  • Guild Guest Invitations, Cost 50 Influence, Leader/Commander/Officers only.
    Send out Guest Invitations, that allow people temporarely for 24 Hours access to the Guild’s Home Instance.

Master unlocks:

• Waypoint Treaty, Cost 30000 Influence, Decreases Waypoint cost by another 5%
  • Advanced Guild Wars, Cost 50000 Influence, Unlocks access to additional Guild Wars GvG Maps
  • Advanced Guild Crusades, Cost 50000 Influence, Unlocks access to additional Guild Crusades
  • Guild Prosperity, Cost 2500 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Increases the gain of the new currency of Guild Marks by 15%

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Dangerous Guild Adventures, Cost 75000 Influence, Unlocks another pack of new Guild Adventures for Guild Members
  • Dangerous Guild Crusades, Cost 75000 Influence, Unlocks another pack of new Guild Crusades for Guild Members
  • Guild Guestbook, Cost 10000 Influence, Unlocks the Guest Book Feature. What Guild Pictures is for the Guild, is the Guest Book for..guess it…your guests
  • Guild Member Locator, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks the feature, that you can see now Guild Members everywhere on the World Map, even if they are not in your Group, if they represent your guild.

Sage unlocks:

• Repair Contract, Cost 50000 Influence, Puts a Repair NPC into your Guild Island
    , which repairs for half of the cost.
  • Dangerous Guild Wars, Cost 75000 Influence, Unlocks access to more new GvG Maps
  • Guild Flag Templates, Cost 100000 Influence, Allows Guilds to create Guild Flags which will be usable then in Guild Crusades as special buffs that work like Banners
  • “All for One and One for All!”, Cost 100000 Influence, When doing anything else in the Game as a Guild Group outside of WvW, Money and Exp Gain will be double as high, as normal, if the Group consists only of Guild Members of the same guild or from guilds.

And thats the rewards for Guild Maps

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Equipment

This should be the new list of rewards under Equipment:

Research Equipment – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
Research Equipment – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
Research Equipment – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
Research Equipment – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
Research Equipment – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
Research Equipment – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
—-

Basics unlocks:

• Guild/Ally Armor Rare Upgrade, Cost 5000 Influence, Guild/Ally Armory NPC sells now Equipment on Rare Quality
  • Guild/Ally Smith Rare Upgrade, Cost 5000 Influence, Guild/Ally Weapons NPC sells now Equipment on Rare Quality
  • Mercenary Equipment Contract, Cost 5000 Influence, Mercenary Equipment on NPC’s will be of Rare Quality now with better stats.
  • Recolor Equipment, Cost 10000 Influence, Unlocks a Recoloring NPc in the Guild Island, which can recolor weapons for a fee of Gold.

Adept unlocks:

• Guild / Ally Armor Exotic Upgrade, Cost 7500 Influence, Guild / Ally Armorer NPC sells now Equipment on Exotic Quality
  • Guild / Ally Smith Exotic Upgrade, Cost 7500 Influence, Guild / Ally Smith NPC sells now Equipment on Exotic Quality
  • Mercenary Equipment Pact, Cost 7500 Influence, Mercenary Equipment on NPC’s will be of Exotic Quality now with better stats.
  • Improved Tools, Cost 20000 Influence, Increases Damage from summoned environmental weapon skills by 10% and lets their skilsl recharge 20% faster

Expert unlocks:

• Guild / Ally Armor Ascended Upgrade, Cost 25000 Influence, Guild / Ally Armorer NPC sells now Equipment on Ascended Quality
  • Guild / Ally Smith Ascended Upgrade, Cost 25000 Influence, Guild / Ally Smith NPC sells now Equipment on Ascended Quality
  • Mercenary Equipment Treaty, Cost 25000 Influence, Mercenary Equipment on NPC’s will be of Ascended Quality now with better stats.
  • Tool Seller Contract, Cost 5000 Influence, Puts an additional Tool Seller NPC on the Guild Island, which sells various kinds of environmental weapon tools, like Portal Pistols % Co.

Master unlocks:

• Improve Siege Weapons Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, Improves Arrow Carts, Mortars and Arbalestas giving them more Health and Defense
  • Improve Siege Weapons Pact, Cost 10000 Influence, Improves Trebuchets, Catapults and Rams giving them more Health and Defense
  • Improve Siege Weapons Treaty, Cost 10000 Influence, Improves Siege Golems making them 100% faster and increasing their maximum Health.
  • Adrenaline Needles, 7500 Influence, Unlocks the feature, that summoned Mercenaries will have the ability to 1 time auto-ressurrect themself with 50% Health

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Supply Upgrade Contract, Cost 25000 Influence, Allows Guild Members to carry 5 Supply Units more
  • Supply Upgrade Pact, Cost 50000 Influence. Allows Guild Members to carry another 5 Supply Units more
  • Supply Upgrade Treaty, Cost 75000 Influence. Allows Guild Members to carry another 5 Supply Units more again for a Maximum of 25 Units. 30 If taking from Keeps.
  • White Flag Banner Upgrade, Cost 50000 Influence. Improves White Flag Banners maximum range by 50%

Sage unlocks:

• Guild Rucksacks, Cost 10000 Influence, Improves the Beginner Rucksack to the Guild Rucksack adding 10 more Inventory Item Slots for Guild Members.
  • Guild Bag Upgrade, Cost 15000 Influence, Allows Guild Members to carry 1 additional free bag slot for more inventory space.
  • Soul Unbonder, Cost 25000 Influence, Puts a Soul Unbonder NPC in your Guild Island, that will unbond Equipment from their Soul Bondings for a fee of Money, Karma and a Badge of Honour, turning them into “Cursed Equipment”, that can’t be sold, but can be again bonded to a new character of the same account from the player.
  • Transmutation Contract, Cost 250 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Guild Members will have for 24 Hours an additional chance of 100%, that transmutating items won’t remove the item, that got used only for the stats..

So this is the new Equipment.

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Sirendor.1394

^Omg Orpheal you keep coming up with amazing suggestions. I really hope they implement them, and I think you should try for a job at ANet

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Recruitment

This should be the new list of rewards under Recruitment:

• Research Recruitment – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
  • Research Recruitment – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
  • Research Recruitment – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
  • Research Recruitment – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
  • Research Recruitment – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
  • Research Recruitment – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
    —-

Basics unlocks:

• Increase Guild Contract, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks the first Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Pact, Cost 2000 Influence, Unlocks the second Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Treaty, Cost 5000 Influence, Unlocks the third Guild Size Increase
  • Add Guild Ranks, Cost 200 Influence, Adds + 1 another possible own Guild Rank

Adept unlocks:

• Increase Guild Vow, Cost 7500 Influence, Unlocks fourth Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Oath, Cost 12500 Influence, Unlocks fifth Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Agreement, Cost 15000 Influence, Unlocks sixth Guild Size Increase
  • Add Guild Ranks, Cost 500 Influence, Unlocks another own Guild Rank +1

Expert unlocks:

• Increase Guild Declaration, Cost 20000 Influence, Unlocks seventh Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Convention, Cost 25000 Influence, Unlocks eighth Guild Size Increase
  • Increase Guild Regulation, Cost 50000 Influence, Unlocks last ninth Guild Size Increase
  • Add Guild Ranks, Cost 1000 Influence, Add another +1 own Guild Rank

Master unlocks:

• Mercenary Increase, Cost 500 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Increase Maximum summonable Mercenaries by your guild by + 5 by its standard amount 10
  • Add Guild Ranks, Cost 2500 Influence, Unlocks another + 1 own Guild Rank
  • Recruiting Chat, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks for Leaders and Officers access to a Recruitment Chat where it is allowed to spam Recruitment Texts
  • Recruitment Reward Contract, Cost 1000 Influence, Recruiting new people will give the Guild now Influence as reward if the Recruit stays in Guild for at least a Week

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Recruitment Reward Pact, Cost 5000 Influence, New Recruitments will bring the Guild Vault some Money Rewards, if the new Recruit stays in Guild for at least a Week
  • Recruitment Reward Treaty, Cost 10000 Influence, New Recruitments will bring the Guild Guild Marks as rewards, if the Recruit stays in Guild for at least a Month.
  • Add Guild Ranks, Cost 5000 influence, Unlocks just another last +1 Guild Rank
  • Superior Mercenary Increase, Cost 1000 Influence, Duration 24 Hours, Increase maximum summonable Mercenaries by + 10.

Sage unlocks:

• Route Guard Contract, Cost 10000 Influence, When your Guild Members take out an Enemy Rout Guard, instead of 1 Rout Guard, will defend the place now 3 Route Guards for your World
  • Route Guard Pact, Cost 20000 Influence, Incrases The Contract by another 2 route Guards letting 5 of them Defend a place.
  • Generals, Cost 100000 Influence, Unlocks the ability for a Guild to have Generals, a higher more advanced rank of the Commander
  • Espionage Unit, Influence, 1000 Influence, Commander/General only,
    Send out a Spy to the enemy world for 5 minutes, which lets you read the Enemy Chat.

And thats the new Recruitment

Guilds Version 2.0

in Suggestions

Orpheal.8263

Representation

This should be the new list of rewards under Representation:

Research Representation – Basics – Cost 500 Influence
Research Representation – Adept – Cost 1000 Influence
Research Representation – Expert – Cost 5000 Influence
Research Representation – Master – Cost 10000 Influence
Research Representation – Grandmaster – Cost 20000 Influence
Research Representation – Sage – Cost 50000 Influence
—-

Basics unlocks:

• Influence on Events Contract, Cost 5000 Influence, Guild Members rereive +2 more Influence for their Guild by doing Events
  • Influence on Group Events Contract, Cost 5000 influence, Guild Members receive +2 Influence more by doing Group Events for their Guild
  • Influenced Stories, Cost 1000 Influence, Helping others in their personal stories will reward your Guild Members with Influence from now on
  • Influence Exchange, Cost 10000 Influence, Recharge 24 Hours, Allows Guild Leader to summon once a day for 5 minutes a Influence Exchanger NPC, that trades Influence Points for Karma in the ratio of 1:10

Adept unlocks:

• Representor’s Aura, Cost 7500 Influence, Guild Members, that represent also their guild, will receive different answers from NPCs based on the Guilds Reputation Level towards certain “Factions”
  • Representor’s Hymn, Cost 15000 Influence, Representing Guild Members are able to to play off a by the Leader chosen brief “Guild Hymn” sound file with /hymn
  • Representor’s Armory, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks the access to be able to wear also Guild Armory, as only representing Guild Members should be able to wear them.
  • Representor’s Weaponry, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks the access to be able to wear also Guild Weapons, as only representing Guild Members should be able to wear them.

Expert unlocks:

• Influence on Events Pact, Cost 10000 Influence, Guild Members rereive another +2 more Influence by doing Events
  • Influence on Group Events Pact, Cost 10000 influence, Guild Members receive another +2 Influence more by doing Group Events
  • Influenced War Battles, Cost 15000 Influence, Rewards Guild Members for taking Keeps, Towers or Supply Spots with Influence from now on to additionally
  • Influencing Kills, Cost 1000 Influence, Unlocks a mechanic, so the leader can activate/deactivate it. If active, Guild Members will gain Influence on Kills in SPvP and WvW, but also lose Influence if they get killed in WvW or SPvP

Master unlocks:

• Daily Influence, Cost 25000 Influence, Guild Members will receive Influence now for making successfully Daily PvE & PvP tasks to 100%
  • Monthly Influence, Cost 25000 Influence, Guild Members will receive Influence now for making successfully Monthly PvE & PvP tasks to 100%
  • Representor’s Luck, Cost 5000 Influence, Representing Guild Members will receive +5% Magic Find Buff per each Guild Reputation Level for the zones representated by certain Factions.
  • Representor’s Fortune, Cost 10000 Influence, Works like the above one, but only with an increase of Money Gain and adding of a chance, that talking with NPC’s will give Guild Members small bags of money into their Guild Vault as sponsorings.

Grandmaster unlocks:

• Influence on Events Treaty, Cost 20000 Influence, Guild Members rereive yet another +2 more Influence for doing Events
  • Influence on Group Events Treaty, Cost 20000 influence, Guild Members receive yet another +2 Influence more by doing Group Events
  • Influenced Tournaments, Cost 5000 Influence, The Guild will receive from now on Influence Rewards by winning SpvP Matches/ Tournaments.
  • Charismatic Guild, Cost 5000 Influence, The Guild Members will receive + 5 Influence by helping others with Heart Quests and Skill Challenges they’ve already done self

Sage unlocks:

• Representor’s Presence, Cost 7500 Influence, Changes the Character Profile Ring to something unique and representing Guild Members will be shown now on the Maps as orange dots now. Groups full of representing Guild Members will gain also 50% more influence in every event they do together
  • Guild Proud, Cost 50000 Influence, Increases the Influence Gain when Guild Members log into the game from 10 to 25, for Guild Members, that represent their Guild
  • Influenced Alliances, Cost 10000 Influence, The Guild receives now for every Ally Guild, that is allianced with the own Guild for at least 1 month an Influence Reward of 10000 Influence Points. So with 9 Allies this is a monthy boost of 90000 Influence, if all allies are with your guild allied for at least a month.
  • Legendary Representation, Cost 500000 Influence, Unlocks an unique Guild Statue on the Guild Island as prestige symbol.

So this is the last new section of Representation.

(edited by Orpheal.8263)