I cant find this armor skin

in Suggestions

Posted by: Renholder.2481

Renholder.2481

I’ve been searching for some really nice looking armor skin for light armor and i couldnt find anything perfect till yesterday.My friend send me link with video about mesmer(i think it was promo video with mesmer class from times before game was released).
I tried to search websites with all armors to find this one but theres no skin like that.So i have question was that skin deleted from game after release? Or if someone found this armor in game please let me know.I’ve added attachment with image of this armor.I will appreciate all help

Attachments:

Guardian/Underworld player/i5 4670k@4,4Ghz,8GB ram,7970@1060/6000

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

This is in the wrong thread:
www.gw2armorgallery.com/human-light.htm

Search here for it; if its not there, its not in the game anymore.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

I believe that was just a concept rendering.

I wish I could get it for my mesmer.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havidos.9328

Havidos.9328

www.gw2armor.com

Try this out and see if it helps.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

It could just be an NPC model, they have some skins not available to us….yet ;-)

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Renholder.2481

Renholder.2481

It could just be an NPC model, they have some
skins not available to us….yet ;-)

I checked all armor sites for that skin already.And its not just npc skin cause it was available for players in beta i think… Im just wondering why dev’s deleted it(or not but its gone)and added a lot of crap light armors instead

Guardian/Underworld player/i5 4670k@4,4Ghz,8GB ram,7970@1060/6000

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

It was never wearable in beta, but it was in mesmer promotional videos by ArenaNet leading up to the launch of the game. I believe it will be available at some point, possibly when they introduce new orders to join such as the Seraph, since it’s an outfit worn by the elite amongst the Royal institution (the Seraph) as Countess Annise wears pieces of it. Or it could be a gem store armor skin in the future…But it currently NOT available in the game…I know, many of us want it :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

It could just be an NPC model, they have some
skins not available to us….yet ;-)

I checked all armor sites for that skin already.And its not just npc skin cause it was available for players in beta i think… Im just wondering why dev’s deleted it(or not but its gone)and added a lot of crap light armors instead

They seem to be holding things like this (mini-games) back. For a future expansion, even though it is most likely already Finnish.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

Anise is of the Shining Blades, not Seraph. I found that outfit fitting her attitude.

But yeah, Shanna answered your question. I find this outfit very similar to GW1’s Lunatic Court Finery, so I guess I’m waiting for the day we can get it too… Someday. :F

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!