Improvements to the new achievements panel

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Hey, as stated in another topic, I love the new achievements panel.

I suggest a few modifications though as I believe it still needs some polishing:

• Order the History category chronologically.
  • Allow filters on completion.
  • Remove inaccessible achievements from the “near completion” section.
  • Add a search tool

I believe this would make this perfect.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Hey, as stated in another topic, I love the new achievements panel.

I suggest a few modifications though as I believe it still needs some polishing:

• Order the History category chronologically.
  • Allow filters on completion.
  • Remove inaccessible achievements from the “near completion” section.
  • Add a search tool

I believe this would make this perfect.

By allow filters on completion, do you mean like the ability to have incomplete achievements display before completed achievements? If so, yes to everything.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Not especially having those before, but rather exclusive options like “show all”, “show completed”, “show not completed”. I said “filter”, and I mean it: if I select one of the options, I want to see only those fitting the option: the rest is not shown at all.

I’m not speaking about a different ordering, if that’s what you intend.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Not especially having those before, but rather exclusive options like “show all”, “show completed”, “show not completed”. I said “filter”, and I mean it: if I select one of the options, I want to see only those fitting the option: the rest is not shown at all.

I’m not speaking about a different ordering, if that’s what you intend.

I could live with either of these options. I also second everything else in your posting.

And I would like to add something from the other thread as well:

Bad: You can use either the watchlist or the dailies/monthlies display, not both. That means I can either deselect and reselect everything on my watchlist before/after doing dailies, or deselecting and reselecting all daily/monthly tasks for the watchlist (and they won’t even show up on top of the list in the game UI that still only displays 5). Clicking the “more” option in the game UI element in the top right corner does not take you to the watchlist, just the achievements panel itself.

Change it so you can use your watchlist AND automatic daily achievements at the same time.

Add one “eye” symbol that is valid for all dailies and monthlies.
1. If checked, the dailies should be displayed at the top of the list, regardless of the completion level of my other watched achievements, until they’re “out of the way”.
2. Upon completion of one daily achievement, it should remove itself from the list.
3. Upon completion of 5 daily achievements, all remaining daily achievements should remove themselves from the list.
Now, the monthlies should be displayed at the top of the list, then the rest of the watchlist.
4. Upon completion of enough monthlies, the remaining monthlies should remove themselves from the list.

Other people have asked for an option to remove the to do list altogether, regardless of the dailies/monthlies completion level. I personally don’t need this, but a dedicated daily/monthly on/off watchlist button would solve their problem as well.

And

Please display the complete watch list on my game screen.
Or at least set the maximum display number up to 15. I wouldn’t be ticking those boxes if I didn’t want to see them in the top right corner.

(edited by Pixelpumpkin.4608)