Lab Lamb // Class suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lablamb.2419

Lablamb.2419

Please give constructive criticism to these.

Elementalist

1. Add trait passives to each tier that increase specific attunement recharge rate. Arcana gains a stronger global cooldown reduction of attunements to 100%.

Engineer

1. Make turrets stronger or let Engineers (with or without requiring a trait) have multiples of each turret with several-minute duration with the current recharge rate. An example would be five (5) Rifle Turrets, three (3) Flame Turrets, and two (2) Rocket, Net, and Thumper Turrets. Keep only one (1) Healing Turret.
  2. Give Engineers drones that can be called in after casting for a while (think of Meteor Shower).

Mesmer

1. Add in main hand pistols. These give a main attack that confuses on its second or third chain. The second is a spinning rapid fire—think of Dagger Storm (Thief elite) but weaker, not as long, but shorter recast). And the third could be anything from a boon generator to just raw damage. I added this suggestion because Mesmers seem to be lacking a little in area capabilities with a small recharge time outside of Mind Wrack and Feedback (long recharge).

Necromancer

1. Make minions smarter!
  2. Tonics do not go away with Death Shroud—they just become shrouded for the duration.
  3. Give all minions outside of combat health regeneration. Some could be slower than others.
  4. Dagger 4 is changed to transferring only two conditions but instantly instead of waiting for them to attack the caster.
  5. Increase the effectiveness of the healing attribute for siphoning life. Or have it affect nearby allies (300 to 600 radius). Or let it heal a percentage of damage done up to a maximum and healing increases the percentage and/or maximum percentage. An example is a Necromancer deals 1000 damage to 10 enemies. This becomes 10000 damage causing the Necromancer to be healed for 1000 (if it was 10%). If the Necromancer had only 2000 maximum health that 1000 would be reduced to match 25% of the maximum health (random percentage) which would be 500 healing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: BonzaiPlatypus.7091

BonzaiPlatypus.7091

Necromancer #3 I like.

I realize it backs away from what necros were in gw1 by quite a bit – minions constantly losing health until they are healed or die. But this game is different from 1. Health regen outside of combat would not be overpowered at all.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lablamb.2419

Lablamb.2419

Necromancer #3 I like.

I realize it backs away from what necros were in gw1 by quite a bit – minions constantly losing health until they are healed or die. But this game is different from 1. Health regen outside of combat would not be overpowered at all.

I hear that about the necros. Necros in GW1 could also make more pets than in GW2. Maybe revert them back to GW1 would be nice. I miss it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

How could you miss it if you didnt play it? either way im against a lot of these suggestions

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

in Suggestions

Posted by: Asmodeius.2751

Asmodeius.2751

Necros are already fairly strong with all those minions, don’t thin making them smarter or stronger without balancing with penalty is good.

On Mesmers i would happily like to see main hand pistol.

Engineer turrets are fine as is, any further buff will make engineer OP.

Elementalists do need some mechanical rework. I honestly dislike how the trait lines become useless per elemental atonement and forcing you to stance dance, this is not good mechanic.

Thief is another class i’d like to see dual swords. I think it’s legit.