Mad King's Ravens

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: warchanter.9574

warchanter.9574

Mad king ravens were dark and scary. Why are the ravens in his armor not the same. I would think getting all his armor I would receive the same dark and scary ravens. Not these white fluffy ones…

(6): Summon ravens to attack nearby enemies when you activate an elite skill. (Cooldown: 45s)

Please make them dark….

[DaP] Warchanter -Mesmer – TC
[DaP] Bench War Mer -Gaurdian – TC

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: warchanter.9574

warchanter.9574

Bumping this . Cause it took me awhile to get all of mad king armor pieces and I’m very disappointed. Not only is it not unique you could never tell its mad king armor unless you ping it to someone. The armor could of been changed like make the faces on the armor mad kings face. Make it unique!! The ravens needs to be corrected and updated to be like the ravens that attacked us during the fight of mad
King. Or add an animation above the characters head that shows mad king when ravens are summoned. Just like
Lyssa appears when I use her skill. So much could be done with this. Come on anet!

[DaP] Warchanter -Mesmer – TC
[DaP] Bench War Mer -Gaurdian – TC

(edited by warchanter.9574)

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runcore.5107

Runcore.5107

Yes, ravens should be dark and look like ravens and not these doves which are summoned. Repair it please. Arena, i know that its easy to take “Hunter’s Call” skill from ranger and use it on mad kings runes but these birds from “Hunter’s Call” are hawks not ravens so pls rework it and make ravens look like ravens. You give almost 10g for runes and then you use it and all players around thing that it was summoned by some ranger. Make these runes original so everybody know that you have these runes. As was said by warchanter this idea with mad kings animations above character would be great and with real ravens it will be perfect. Everybody will know that you have mad kings runes and not only think that some rangers used “Hunter’s Call”.

(edited by Runcore.5107)

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Yessir, I was dissapointed too. Hawks and pigeons are not ravens:(

(edited by Bubi.7942)

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Myrdreth.6829

Myrdreth.6829

Could someone please show a picture or video of that skill? I am really curious. I wanted to get that one too, but now I am not so sure anymore…

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runcore.5107

Runcore.5107

(edited by Runcore.5107)

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Myrdreth.6829

Myrdreth.6829

@ Runcore

Thanks for the pictures! Now I am sure that I don’t want to get that skill I really hope they will change them to real ravens.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: VonKreep.6598

VonKreep.6598

Yeahhh, totally disappointed, I just runed out my current armor and was sad to see they just reused the rangers hawks. Please reskin these or at the very least render the textures darker/remove the lines from wings and tail feathers.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aerel.6471

Aerel.6471

Not only that but as a mesmer when i used mass invisibility it bugs sometimes and i become visible without doin a thing. Please fix that kitten kit

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: eyenigma.6273

eyenigma.6273

Just dumped 7G on these recently – very, very disappointed. It can’t be that hard to make the graphic actually look like RAVENS. These aren’t ravens at all.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

I don’t mind summoning pigeons, but yeah – I agree ravens would look cooler. Also, it would be nice if they attacked -everything- around instead of just 3 enemies now, it really tones down the previously awesome scale of the power (very visually impressive in Orr). As an aside, you know that legendary dredge mining suit in the fractals? Guess what can hurt him when he’s not superheated. :P

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Has any changes been made to this ridiculous attention to detail by Anet. I was planning my gear and decided to use this rune cuz ravens would be so awesome with it, i then accidently discover that the ravens are really a copy and pasted skill from the hunter, I mean you cant be serious…

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I agree with this especially since it is an Event set armor you can only gain once a year

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

I have the mad king armor to and I to think the ravens should be darker.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: RWinter.1680

RWinter.1680

Also disappointed in this – it deserves a fix.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

Phoenix down!

Still pigeons.

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: VonKreep.6598

VonKreep.6598

Bumping for Raven Love, Please Please Please…

Mad King's Ravens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Yep. Suggested this on Halloween last year after being supremely dissapointed in my new rune set on my necro.