Move fractals out of LA

Move fractals out of LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

The fractals are nice, I love them, but they are poorly placed. In times like now, it takes ages to load LA screen when, you switch chars to join a group already in the fractals, when you’re dc and want to join or other stuff like that.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Move fractals out of LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Since

1. people are no longer “looking for group” by standing in front of a dungeon entrance and shouting, but using the LFG tool, and
  2. fractal parties are cross-server, so people don’t even have to meet up in front of the entrance,

I don’t see why the entrance to the mist can’t be decentralized.

Secondly, I’m not a big fan of LA – it’s too busy and it takes too long to get around, so I do most of my crafting, banking etc. from Rata Sum whenever possible, and use the PvP Mystic Forge. The only thing that forces me back onto LA (other than special events´and living story chapters, which I’m fine with) is the Fractals entrance.

Please add a consortium outpost to each one of the capitals. Allow players to decide where to do their business.

+1

Move fractals out of LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I think they could just add a popup menu where you could join fractals. For all the dungeons do the same. Like with Heart of the Mists and WvW area.

But then again: I already think these is too much and would like to have it more realistic – having the players to actually use these portals in LA and remove the port function to Heart of the Mists and WvW.

Move fractals out of LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

While I don’t care 1 way or the other about the change, your issue isn’t universal. LA loads as fast as any other map for me which suggests you have your settings too high for your current hardware.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.