NO MORE PVE CONTENT PLEASE

in Suggestions

Posted by: wbonetwo.2196

wbonetwo.2196

How come there is so much PVE content coming out?

I thought this game was all about “Guild Wars 2”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Guild Wars 2 is a PvE game, with some pvp as a bonus. Just the way I like it. But I can understand the frustration for pvp/wvw players, the game could use some more pvp/wvw content.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

Guild Wars 2 is a PvE game, with some pvp as a bonus. Just the way I like it. But I can understand the frustration for pvp/wvw players, the game could use some more pvp/wvw content.

The game could use actual Guild Wars. GvG and HA were the top 2 features in GW and they are nonexistent in GW2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

I thought that ANet makes it clear on their website that this game has a stronger PvE presence than PvP. Of course, you’d actually have to look this sort of thing up before purchase, but I guess some people are incapable of doing that.

The game could use actual Guild Wars. GvG and HA were the top 2 features in GW and they are nonexistent in GW2.

Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 aren’t the same game. Expecting it to be is a waist of energy, to be honest.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Which you knew or should have known didn’t exist in GW2

The name Guild Wars is based on lore not on mechanics

in Suggestions

wbonetwo.2196

everyone that participated in the beta flooded the WvWvW..

in Suggestions

everyone that participated in the beta flooded the WvWvW..

Just like the PvE world, almost every map had like 2 overflows back then.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Suggestions

wbonetwo.2196

Furthermore, if there was a hardcore pvp server I would re-level from 1-80 just to participate in this type of server. I believe a lot of other players would as well.

in Suggestions

Furthermore, if there was a hardcore pvp server I would re-level from 1-80 just to participate in this type of server. I believe a lot of other players would as well.

This could be a nice solution. It would give hardcore pvp players something to do without harming pve players (like me), since they can just stay in the normal servers. Unfortunately, it has been suggested many times already, I don’t see it coming anytime soon.

~Sincerely, Scissors

in Suggestions

wbonetwo.2196

why not? i think it would be awesome

in Suggestions

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Which you knew or should have known didn’t exist in GW2

The name Guild Wars is based on lore not on mechanics

The fact that Guild Wars is related to the lore does not mean there should not be more guild-related stuff like GvG, guild halls and raid instances.

So nobody should have known that.

Fractions would also not be bad. It would add an extra level to the game where you have have an open-world housing system and castles you build and defent with the guild / server / fraction.

(edited by Devata.6589)

in Suggestions

wbonetwo.2196

AMEN to that ^^