New Idea: Quagan Bash!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nordox.6957

Nordox.6957

That’s right. Because bashing dragons is so last week and Tyria’s cute and cudwy (albeit vomit inducing) race and true menace to Tyria known as none other than the quagans had it coming!

Here’s the concept delivered by the lovable, bashable kittens themselves:

QUAGAN: Coooooo! Quagans peaceful, but quagans toooooo many. Please take this club and beat baby quagans. Pleeeeeeease kill quagans!

Now that we’ve got some inspiration and a solid concept to run with where to go from here? Some possible suggestions:

-Quagan pinatas- Can’t find a real quagan to bash or just want to perfect your quagan bashing swing? Why not unleash your playful side by furiously bashing the colorful, confetti-brains out of a cardboard quagan!

-Quagan-face face mask- Show your love and angst towards Tyrias most adorable amphibious race (sorry hylek, no one likes you) by adorning a fun and fashionable quagan face mask made from a real quagan face!

-Quagan-skin backpack skin- Why settle for the cheap plush alternative when you can adorn this sleek and chic accessory made from real baby quagan skin!

-Quagan treats- These hard candies may prevent you form having “niiiiiice teeth” and don’t give you a swiftness buff but they’re great for luring and drawing out unsuspecting quagans. Don’t forget to /wave to the little guy before you yell “Gotcha kitten!” and send them to the quagan mists with your favorite quagan bashing instrument of choice.

Well, that’s just a start but the fun doesn’t have to end there. Lets hear your thoughts on what you’d like to see for everyone’s favorite and hypothetical quagan bashing holiday event!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Foo! Quaggan does not like you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kootje.9271

Kootje.9271

I like my fake quaggan backpack. Also it’s kinda nice i don’t get quagganblood on my gear from it, otherwise i’d need to take it to the cleaners before logging off… Imagine the cost

Proud member of Dutch-Finest Guild on Far Shiverpeaks.

If it ain’t dutch,… :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: KibaRO.8372

KibaRO.8372

QUAGAN: Coooooo! Quagans peaceful, but quagans toooooo many. Please take this club and beat baby quagans. Pleeeeeeease kill quagans!

best line ever=))) laughed my kitten off

in Suggestions

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

uuummmm ok. dont quite understand the quagan hate but too each his own. id prefer to bash the hylek myself. but dont touch my skritt i luvs my shinies

in Suggestions

Nordox.6957

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it KibaRO.

Also to Zaxares and ricky markham nothing personal intended towards quagans (well maybe a little) but if somone doesn’t address the rampant growth and rise in the quagan population they’ll eventually eat us out of house and home.

It’ll be worse than what happened to Orr or Ascalon. We need you to step up as a responsible member of Tyria’s community so grab your quagan bashing stick and start bashin’!

New possible acheivement:
Quag-ulation control: tier 1- kill 10 quagans; tier 2- kill 50 quagans; tier 3- kill 150 quagans; tier 5- kill 1000 quagans. Why? ‘Cause there’s too dam many of ’em!
Reward: A stern pat on the back from your fellow community and the satisfaction of a job well done!

Don’t forget to get the little ones too. They may look cute but don’t be fooled! Bash ‘em now or you’ll regret it later!

(edited by Nordox.6957)

in Suggestions

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

No! What’s wrong with you? Poor Quaggans!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Oh, internet. What awful thing have you introduced me to today.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

nooooOOOooooo!!!

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Suggestions

Nordox.6957

YeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeees!!! ^^