Personal Story Armor Vendor

in Suggestions

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

Pretty sure someone before me may have suggested the same thing, but if it has not been seen before, I believe that there should be a vendor introduced that allows you to purchase armor that is only accessible through finishing story missions. Reasons why I suggest this is because some story armor is only available through pvp and some story missions. Since it is this hard to obtain through pve, I think by having this vendor introduced would make alot of players happy. It would make us happy because it would make it easier for us players, us being the people who care about how their character looks, will be given another chance to obtain this armor. We can’t replay the story to receive the rewards again from that mission, so this limits us to a one-time chance to receiving this armor. So hopefully, if any forum moderators from Anet view this suggestion, they might take this into consideration due to the difficulty of being able to gain this specific armor.

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

in Suggestions

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Seconded. Sometimes when i’m picking out armor after the story quest i have to debate which armor i would like better to look. It would be nice if we could have merchants in a small instance that would sell you all the different armor/weapon rewards at the end of a PS. Personally i think Home instance needs to be worked on. I feel a home instance should be something that can store visual achievements of what you have done. Maybe something like the HoM in Gw1 in the shiver peaks. You could have a small instance where you can display a couple minis, armor sets etc. As well as have merchants sell you stuff unique to your story quest. I would also like a place to display stuff from fallen NPCs. I.E Tylbalts rifle, Apatia’s Axe, a scale from Zhaitan and such. I feel this would be something that is truly unique to the player. Like the PS description says each adventure is unique, so can we have something that reflects our Adventure please?

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Great idea. I would like to expand this to say start populating our personal instances with npc’s like this.

I would like a personal story npc that functions much like the npc in the hall of monuments. Where you can get the skins of the armor over and over to not clutter up our bank storage.

I would like an npc that you can use to unlock armor and weapon looks. You “show” the npc the armor you’ve collected and it is learned by the npc to be a skin you can obtain on that character over and over. A separate npc could be there for weapons.

A personal story historian npc – one that shows you the personal story that you’ve completed so that you can re-experience it.

A living story historian – similar to above.

Additional personal story like quests that are based on the first half of the personal story. That involves you, your town, your friends, your own story. (It’s almost like your personal story is two stories. The first being personal, the second being totally not personal. I really thing the personal story should be revamped. At the point where you choose your order…. they should separate it. Add stories that involve the parts before that to expand your interaction and knowledge of your home areas. Add a lot of things to do with your order. Then have the last part that leads to the dragon totally separate. Two story lines. One with destiny’s edge, pact, dragon. That is not personal, that is following other peoples stories. )

There is much opportunity to improve a good foundation that seems incomplete and practically abandoned.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I support this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FreekPalmer.2839

FreekPalmer.2839

I dunno which armour sets you are talking about but from what I remember you can get them all in wvw, as skins.

Zipp Tinker
https://www.youtube.com/zipptinker
For my latest Videos and Builds

in Suggestions

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

I dunno which armour sets you are talking about but from what I remember you can get them all in wvw, as skins.

Commando armor from your level 76 PS.

I really support katz suggestions and think it would definitely encourage people to play PS for the unique armor. I think it would be cool to add another NPC that allows to go back and choose a different path in your PS. Like a 2nd storyline but without any rewards except just the fun of finding out what happened.

People are probabley gonna flame for this but anyways. If people are gonna say Anet has no room to make profit on PS well they could with the NPC idea. Anet could make it an upgrade to have the NPC which could be sold for say 1k gems per different NPC. I kind of want a separate instance like the HoM so all my characters can use 1NPC once i have unlocked it. So 1k gems per NPC and have about 5NPCs thats 5k gems required to unlock all the NPCs, thats about as good as Anet can get people from RNG boxes before they give up so theres is totally profit in this idea.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace