Personal Trading

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Brockatron.6193

Brockatron.6193

I would like to see a trading mechanism that can be activated between two people. I just think it would be a whole lot easier to trade things with other players in the world with this kind of mechanism. I understand that the market is meant to cut down on people advertising their items on the map chat, but more than once have I sold or bought something in the wild after a event and was forced to use mail as a substitute.

This way there isn’t any question of whether or not the other player upheld their end of the bargain and can see exactly what is on the table within the trade screen. Basically, this can streamline the personal trading process and cut down on suspicion.

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sanquin.8396

Sanquin.8396

I agree to a point,

I few times I have needed a 1 on 1 trading system and been scammed using the mail systen

+1

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I agree with this; I miss this from other MMOs.

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Artickaze.8647

Artickaze.8647

I Agree. In Guild Wars 1 this method existe, could reinsert this method even if there is already a trading post.

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ragmon.6350

Ragmon.6350

Yes, please.

+1

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I think the only reason they dont make personal trading is because people will outcome TP tax, but if they make so that people cant trade money it will be the same risk as now to send it by mail or give out item and be promised to get paid, I see no problem implementing altered trading which doesn’t allow trading money.

Personal Trading

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Please start by giving proper reasons why you think that player-to-player trading is superior and how you believe it should be implemented.

Personally, I don’t see that many good reasonings for player-to-player trading. You would have to include a fee that is as high if not even higher than the TP, because otherwise people would use that to circumvent the fees. On the player side, I don’t quite see why would you give freebies to someone who you clearly do not trust?

The only real thing that player-to-player trading would bring is item-for-item kind of transactions. Things like giving a certain Precursor and gold for another precursor. But let me tell you, that would end up with newbies and less-informed people getting scammed.